Welcome to Gaia! ::

jaxnteller's Queen

Beloved Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I'm doing...

Tony thought about Pepper's comment to adding to his family tree and then looked up at her with serious eyes. "Please Pepper, you want me to trust someone then I need to trust you. Do not tell Holmes abut our... family tree business." He told her, thinking about the smug look on Holmes's face when and if the man ever found out about them being related. It was almost like Holmes had won somehow too and that was just not acceptable. No, when the time came to finally tell the man then Tony would tell him straight up but he doubted that information would be needed at the current predicament. Especially since it would be ruining what seemed to be a slight relationship that was formed between Abigail and Holmes himself. They seemed to hold each other at arms length but there was something there, that was for sure and Tony didn't want to ruin it by basically telling them how they would live the rest of their lives.

Finishing off his beer, Tony tossed the bottle in the trash and then walked around the counter to where Pepper was. He thought about wrapping an arm around her waist was he came but behind her but he didn't. He did, however, place a gentle hand on the small of her back. "Are you ready to head to bed?" He asked her, moving a bit in front of her but still keeping a hand on her back. He then smirked at her. "If you're not ready to go to bed then we can always play around until we're tried." His smirk became a grin and he let his hand slip from her back across her hip in a slightly suggestive manner. She had only given him rules for not messing with her in bed. Technically, then were not in bed so he had free reign.

---

Abby let him take the clothes from her, blushing lightly when he kissed her cheek, and turned around, stilling sitting on the ground, and watched as he started to take off his ascot. "Well... that was because..." Abigail didn't really know how to answer his question about how she had asked him to entertain her. She knew the real reason was because she wanted attention from him, she liked having him watch her and pay attention to her but that was not something she could ever say out loud in front of Watson and Emme. She couldn't really say it out loud in front of Homes because she felt like a child when she had those kinds of thoughts. She bit her lip for a second and then gave a shrug. "I guess I just wanted to have a conversation. It was kind of quiet in the room." She said dismissively before getting up off the floor and bending over to grab her bed clothes she had picked for the night.

She kicked off her shoes and put them under the corner of her side of the bed and slid her socks off and stuck them inside the flat shoes. When Holmes started talking about how the clothes were better than what he had seen on TV that day, Abby smiled lightly as she took off her bracelets and her jewelry and put them on her bedside table for now. She was so glad that she had done something right on her first day to this strange place. Though when Holmes started to say something about a snake, Abby, who's mind was still on clothing, starting thinking about people dressing in snake looking clothing and wondered if she would get to see someone dressed like that. Holmes seemed interested in it so maybe they'd go on a snake man hunt when they were allowed to leave the house.

"People are just not like how they use to be. There were some very rude people when we were shopping today. I was quite surprised. There's no common sense and self decency either." She said, thinking of all the men and women she saw today on the streets that were cursing at each other in anger or just cursing as though it was a regular part of their language. She didn't think she'd get use to that. That and the sticky stuff on the streets that she kept stepping in that glued her to the ground. The resonating image of that made her skin crawl. She shook her head to clear her thoughts before getting off the bed, her clothes folded in her arms. She patted towards the opposite side of the room where another door was, luckily for her it was open and she saw it was the bathroom. "I'll be just a minute." She told him before disappearing into the bathroom.

---

Watson had put down the pink colored bag and was not looking through a grey bag that held some long rough clothing that were meant as bottoms. They looked kind of big for Emme so he figured it was for him. They were dark blue and faded in the middle. He wondered what they were called and why there were so many in the bag if they were all priced at two hundred a pair. He ended up finding some slacks that he was use to seeing as well as a few button up shirts. Good to see some styles had stayed. He was looking through the bags while slowly undressing, he had his shirt unbuttoned and open while he searched through the bags in interest. He stopped though when he heard the bathroom door open and Emme's voice told him not to be shocked about what she was wearing. If it was anything like what she had been wearing earlier he was sure it would be fine but she called out to him from the bathroom, telling him to close his eyes. Watson smiled at this and pulled off his shirt, folding it, and placing it on the dresser beside him. "My eyes are closed dear." He told her, though he knew he was lying. He was sure she was just overreacting and that there was nothing wrong with her outfit.

I shouldn't be alive...unless it was for a reason. I'm not crazy, Pepper.
I just finally know what I have to do. And I know in my heart that it's right.

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
      User Image

e p p e rxx o t t s

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I do anything and everything Mr. Stark requires.
          Including, occasionally, taking out the trash. Will that be all?

Pepper paused for a moment when she saw the serious look on his face. He only had that when things were really serious. "I won't say anything to him," she said with a nod. She really hadn't planned on it anyway. This sort of thing didn't come up in casual conversation which she didn't see herself having any with Holmes anyway. "I wouldn't say anything to any of the others either. We're going to be lucky if this doesn't already change things..." Her voice trailed off as she went on to think about what could happen if even the slightest thing changed. That was something in movies and books where there is time travel all the time. She really did not want to think about what could happen. She looked at Tony for a moment as she watched him throw away his beer.

Soon he was back over to her, touching her back and she knew before he said anything what he was going to say. She knew she should have just given general rules for everything so long as she was staying for the night. The truth was, she would be fine with actually not having rules and having a normal relationship were she not so worried about being just like one of the other women Tony brought into the house. Of course, she knew she was far from being one of them, but she was still slightly worried about letting it happen. "I'm actually tired and I know you're tired since you said so, so we should probably go to bed." There really also was no telling what was going to happen tomorrow as far as entertaining Holmes and the group with him. They could also be early risers.There really wasn't a way of knowing until tomorrow morning.

---

Holmes could tell that she was really thinking something other than what she said, but he didn't ask any further since it seemed to be something she didn't want to talk about. He simply watched her pick up what he assumed was what she was wearing for night clothes before going over to her side of the bed and taking off her shoes, sliding them under the bed. He kicked off his shoes as well before he put them under the bed on his side as she had. There was something about this moment in the room with Abby that was actually kind of nice in a way. He may not like being in some place he wasn't used to or familiar with, but he could admit this time right now wasn't quite as bad as the rest of the day.

He looked back up at her when she spoke about people in this time and smirked a little. "Yes, the television does an excellent job of making me doubt people," he said, thinking back to one particular show. The one he'd worried about seeing re-created in the clothes bought by Emeline and Abby. Thankfully, he'd been wrong. Yes, he still could not see himself getting completely used to the clothes, but the ones bought were better than things seen on TV, particularly that one show. "There was also this...sponge if that is what you can call him correctly. I guess he had been referred to as one, but he was in the shape of a box, wore pants and talked. He was the most annoying and idiotic...thing I have ever witnessed living and that happens to be what the rest of everything else is like with the exception of a few things." He sighed, knowing he was now almost losing the faith he barely had in humanity in this time period. If he did not see one thing useful soon, he was about ready to just hide somewhere until he could go home. It would be faster done had Tony given him more information...

Coming out of his thoughts when Abby spoke again, he nodded and watched her disappear into the bathroom. That was when he himself finished getting out of the clothes he knew and loved and put on the night wear Abby picked out. He walked over to look at himself and glared a little at his reflection. This just made him look even more like Tony in a way. It was no longer Tony looked like him it seemed since Holmes had been the one to change something this time. He let out a sigh, knowing there was really no way around it. Technically he could wear his clothes from his own time for the time he was here, but even he didn't like the sound of that. There was no telling how long this would take. Done with thinking about all his problems right now, he looked over at the bags of clothes. He would wait to see what Abby hid, but he still did want to see what else he was going to wear besides these night clothes. So, he went about looking through bags and wasn't really too terribly upset with what he saw. His faith in clothes was getting better by each item he saw.

---

Emeline waited one more moment after he'd said his eyes were closed before she rushed back into the room, straight for the bed, pulling off the wrap as she moved, but she paused after the item hit the floor and looked right at Watson. His eyes were closed. He'd lied. He'd said they were closed, but they weren't. "John!" she said a bit louder than intended and she quickly scooped her wrap back up and put it back on, trying to force it to cover as much as she could. It still didn't do much for the legs, so she stopped trying to force it and just stood there staring at him, bright red in the face. "You said your eyes were closed." Why on Earth did he lie to her? She simply wanted him to close his eyes while she went straight for the bed and went right under the covers, but he didn't seem to think he could do that or something. "Why aren't your eyes closed?"

|| Emme's wrap and chemise. ||

I quit. I'm resigning. My body literally can't handle the stress.
I don't know when you're going to kill yourself, or mess up the whole company...

jaxnteller's Queen

Beloved Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tony had to say that he was not all that happy about the answer that Pepper gave him. He could not be tired very easily had her answer to his statement been different. He could always take a quick drink of coke for some extras energy and then they would both be able to sleep better after a work out. But she seemed insistent on not having him anywhere near her that he gave her a shrug to her answer and locked his fingers together before putting it behind his head and turning his back to her. "Ok... you really are missing out on something." He said and started to slowly walk back towards his bedroom. "Just remember though, I never made any rules against you while you're in my bed. So the ball's in your court now." He looked back at her and gave her a wink before turning back and heading down the hall.

He knew why she didn't want to bed with him. He knew it was because it wanted it to just be him and her, that was all. No more models, no more swimsuit beauties, no more persistent magazine writers. She wanted a relationship where he could give his all to her. He could do that, he knew he could do that. But there was something about it that caused his self-esteem to flat line. Could he really, for the rest of his life, stay with one woman and one alone? He never had to think of it before now. Yes he loved Pepper, her really did actually love Pepper whole-heartedly. They were all each other had and they were always there for one another. Maybe it was the worry about him messing up or something if they were in a real relationship. He could keep it to hugging, holding hands, cuddling on the couch, light kisses. But anything after that, he was about as bad as she was.

Sighing as he headed down the hall, he let his hands drop as he opened his bedroom door. The room was nice and dark, like how he liked it. Upon command, however, the lights came on so he could see what he was doing so he wouldn't trip on fallen clothes. As he crossed the room to his dresser he instantly realized that he had nothing for Pepper to wear for bed. He didn't keep throw away nighties for women, anymore, and so, as he went through his own bed clothes, he suddenly wondered if maybe they would be put to the test tonight after all. Unless if she came prepared.

---

Abby stood in the bathroom, looking at the sleeping shorts and tank top she had chosen for the night. She was biting her lip in worry over it, wondering if maybe she should have gone with something a little less revealing or even that black night gown she had covered with her trinkets. No, no, no. This was fine. She shouldn't doubt herself because whatever she wore would be fine. Plus it was a little too warm for anything else, like the fluffy long pants she had gotten. This seemed to fit just right. So, slightly hesitating, she took off her shirt and folded it neatly on the counter in front of her and slid off her shorts and gave them the same treatment as her shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror, looking at the pink bra she was wearing since she had to replace her bodice with this, and the black so called 'bikini' panties she was wearing. It was so different, to see her barely covered. Though she could see why less was necessary since there was barely any clothing to begin with.

Shaking her head, she grabbed the shorts she would be wearing the for the night and bent over to put them on. "I wish it's was cooler... then I could wear my long fluffy pants." She said under her breath. As she said it, something above her head clicked on loudly and began to blow cold air down onto her. The suddenness of it caused her to yelp in fright and she pulled on her shorts with quick speed and grabbed her shirt and began to pull that one while she headed for the door, not wanting to be in the bathroom anymore. She had the shirt half over her head and was pulling it down as she entered the bedroom again, looking over her shoulder at the bathroom. "I hate this house." She told Holmes as she pulled her shirt the rest of the way down. "It does things a normal house doesn't do." She turned to look at the bed, expecting to see Holmes there but found him missing. She continued to turn and saw him looking through the bags on the floor. He was wearing what she had picked out for him and he seemed content, even though he was checking the rest of the bags contents to make sure he'd like everything else.

Smiling warmly, Abby walked up behind him and let her arms wrap themselves around his torso lovingly, she placed her face against his back while her hands found the muscles of his chest. "Your night clothes look good on you." She whispered into his back, she could hear his heart beat again as she pressed her ear against him. She closed her eyes as she stood there like that, with him. Her hands could feel the relaxing and tensing abs that were beneath her touch, they were so much more noticeable in this shirt. Abby, glad that Holmes's couldn't see her for the moment, allowed herself to blush and smile as she hugged herself tighter to Holmes.

{{Abigail's outift}}

---

Watson was looking in her direction when she came out of the bathroom and watched, with wide eyes mind you, as she allowed the robe she had to slide off her silky skin and it hit the floor in a heap. The chemise she was wearing was not very covering, he could see the outline of her body through the material and the way it moved around her legs was mesmerizing. She had not been lying when she said something about shocking. What had she said, not to be shocked? That was way to hard not to be shocked with the way it looked on her. He could almost feel his mouth dropping down just when her shout caused him to come back into reality and see her run back to where her robe was and grab it up to cover herself with. Oh he was in trouble now.

"Now Emeline." He said calmly, using all his will power not to look in other places besides her face. "I don't see why I had to close my eyes." He started to say something about her being extremely beautiful in the outfit she was wearing but instead rethought it. "Emeline, I'm very sorry about lying to you." He said and inside he was nodding his approval of that statement. If he said he was sorry upfront and convincingly, then he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "I'm really sorry but, dear, you look amazing in that." He added the last part just to test the waters a bit. Hopefully she wouldn't shout at him again. He was being honest, she did look great in what she was wearing but he had still lied to her. Weighting the options, Watson stopped talking for now to see what she would say after his complement.

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
      User Image

e p p e rxx o t t s

|| FOR THOSE READING ALONG: We will now be updating Tony and Pepper's relationship so it fits after the Avengers movie. ||

After having made sure everything in the kitchen was cleaned up, Pepper followed after Tony, making her way through the dark hallways quietly, though she was sure that not everyone was exactly asleep yet. She wasn't sure how well she would sleep if she was in some different time with people she didn't know. That was not to mention them not being used to the technology and such. Jarvis surprised enough people who lived in this time, she couldn't imagine what it was like for the Holmes group to hear the house talk to them. She had to admit though, that the two women had caught on quick to the styles of the time she had almost thought that whole thing would have been harder than it was. Maybe the men were going to have more trouble getting used to the clothes.

Once she got to the master bedroom, she went inside to find Tony already going through his clothes. She walked over to the dresser where she had her own drawer for her clothes. She opened the drawer and started looking through the items but she looked up after a moment and looked over at Tony. "Isn't it a bit weird to think of how Luke is your great-grandfather?" she questioned, knowing it was a slightly random thought. She had just been wondering about it since Tony told her about his family tree. She was just thinking of the conversation she'd had with the little boy. She also was thinking of how he had been talking to Tony with such respect, but in a round about way, Tony should have been the one to call him "sir."

---

Holmes smirked a little, putting down the clothing he was looking through as he heard the the statement Abby said as she came back into the room. "It certainly will be something to get used to," he said, standing up straighter. He had to admit he didn't hate the house, it interested him. He wanted to figure it all out, the talking and it's knowledge more particularly. It intrigued him that there was this sort of advancements available. He was really going to have to look through it all when he went about snooping around. He was going to be sure not to get caught so he had more time night after night. He was quite capable of it, though he did hope he could accomplish it in one night. He paused after a moment of realization of what he said. "Actually, it will certainly be something I certainly hope we do not have to get used to." He didn't want to think of it taking months to get used to the weird house, but even more frightening would be being stuck in this time for months.

He smiled as she came up behind him and hugged him from the back, saying his night clothes looked good on him. He knew everything felt better when she was happy. He was forgetting for the moment that he looked much more like Tony dressed like this. "I am quite sure I would say the same thing about your night clothes if I could see them," he said, not really being able to see them since she was hugging his back.

---

Emeline had a surprised, but also slightly mad expression until Watson started talking. By the time he apologized for lying, her expression had softened and she felt much less upset, by the time he said she looked amazing, the blush was nearly gone. She looked down at her clothing before she looked back at him. "You really think so?" she questioned. "It isn't too different or anything?" She looked back down to the outfit. She could admit she had half-expected this reaction and she had been too worried, but she still had been worried that Watson wouldn't have liked her night outfit.

I don't know when you're going to kill yourself, or mess up the whole company...

jaxnteller's Queen

Beloved Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tony looked up when Pepper came into the room and went straight for her dresser. He picked out some grey cloth pajama pants, figuring plain and simple would be good enough for the night, and then walked over to his side of the bed. He ripped his shirt off over his head and threw them over into his designated dirty clothes corner before perking up when Pepper spoke about Luke being his great-grandfather. "Yeah... the term 'little boy slash kid' does not seem to fit anymore when I say it. Not even when I think it for that matter." He replied with a sort of thoughtful look on his face. After speaking, Tony kicked off his shoes and socks then stepped out of his jeans and threw them to the side too. "But I can get over that. The fact that he's my ancestor. In fact, I'm more inclined to be much more ok with him being my relative than Holmes or Watson." Pausing, he remembered how he first felt about Abigail and Emeline when he had first seen them. The attraction. Now that thought made him sick. Good thing he had changed his ways, right?

Shaking his head, Tony pulled on his cloth pajama pants before sitting on the side of his bed to take off his watch so he could place it on his side table. He grabbed the house remote, the touch screen pad he used to control the houses functions, and opened up his alarm clock setting with a quick slide of his finger. The alarm read twelve in the afternoon, what he set it to after a long night of partying. He scrolled his finger vertically until the alarm was changed for eight in the morning. That seemed about right. He clicked it on and then a note popped up that said something about guests and if he wanted the whole house set for eight. Thinking about the shock Abby would have if the blackened screens of the windows suddenly disappeared in the morning and Jarvis spoke his good morning to her, he let his finger click the large yes on the screen before he sat it down, with a smirk, and relaxed back in his bed.

---

Abby was apposed to how Holmes liked the talking house and all its annoyances but she could not stop him. She didn't like it because it just just not something that should be allowed to happen and the fact that she had never seen anything like it. She wasn't like Holmes, she was inquisitive like he was but not the the extent that he was. So she sighed when he spoke about how they would just have to learn to get use to the house and then back peddled by saying he hoped it would be something that they didn't have to get use to. Abby nuzzled her face into his back when he said that. She felt slightly hopeless but it was something she refused to say out loud. They were putting all their faith, hope, and trust into Tony, a man who seemed to have the mental ability of a five year old and an attitude that matched. How long was it going to take for him to figure out how they had gotten here and, if he was able to figure that out, how long would it take to figure out how to get them home?

Holmes spoke again and that brought Abby out of her little thought process. She instantly let go of him, releasing him from her backwards hug. "It's nothing much... just a shirt and shorts. That's what they're called here. Shorts. That's what I was wearing today too, only those were made out of something called denim." She said as though she needed to explain what shorts were. Once she let go, she backed away a few steps so that Holmes could turn around if he wished to. She kind of wished now she had gone with the black outfit in the bag that she had hidden. Maybe she could have been satisfied with a shock factor if nothing else.

---

Once it was safe, Watson nodded to Emme with a smile and walked over to her still gazing at her like he had been when she first exited the bathroom. "It's shocking, yes. I've never seen anything like it before. But it's a nice shocking. You look wonderful in it." He told her before coming to stand in front of her. He looked down at her for a second when he took his place in front of her. She was certainly beautiful even in the odd clothing she was wearing. But she fit in so well here, in this time. She acted and looked the part even though he was sure she wasn't pleased with the situation. No one was. But he admired her ability to act as though everything was ok. That was the only reason why he was so stable. That was the reason why he loved her. On that note, Watson bent down a bit and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry about anything, my dear. Especially not your looks."

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
      User Image

e p p e rxx o t t s

Pepper smiled a little as she listened to what Tony said about being happy that Luke was his ancestor, but not Holmes or Watson. She pulled out a tank top from her drawer before she closed it. "And I think that's because he doesn't question anything you say," she said, setting the tank top down on the dresser before she kicked her heels off. She unzipped the back of her dress and took it off and then picked up the tank top and slid it on. She undid the bun her hair was in as she turned to look at Tony. She watched him pick up the touch screen pad and set up what she assumed was an alarm before he put it down and relaxed back in the bed. She knew that smirk on his face. "What did you do?" she asked, moving over to the bed and getting on it and moved over so she was next to him.

---

Once Abby had released the hug, Holmes turned to face her. She was wearing less than she had earlier, but he liked it in a way. "Your night clothes look good on you too," he said with a soft smile before he stepped forward a couple steps forward before he pulled her into a hug since the one she'd given his back had been cut short. He knew she wasn't liking this whole thing anymore than he was and he was disliking this situation quite a lot. "I will be sure to figure out the house to help you get used to it." It was easy to tell that was one of the things bothering Abby a lot. He knew it wasn't the main one, but he didn't know right now a single thing about how they ended up in California in 2012. He planned on finding out more, but he wasn't going to promise anything he couldn't know for sure. He was sure that he wasn't going to solely rely on Tony. Once he could be allowed to know things, he would be working on figuring this out.

---

Emme smiled gently. She's mostly forgotten about him not closing his eyes by now. "I suppose it is something quite dumb to worry about," she said with a sigh. "With everything else going on." She paused for a moment and smiled again. "I just didn't want the clothing choices I had to make make you like being here even less." She smiled a third time before she hugged him, turning her head so her cheek was on his chest. Part of her just wanted to break down and give up hope that they were not going home, but she knew that one day, not even a full day, could help her judge whether everything would be fine or not. As much as she had seen Tony be childish today, she had hope in knowing he didn't want them there even less than they wanted to be there, so he was going to work on finding out how to get them home. It would not be in his best interest to not to. At least everyone wanted the same thing, except for possibly Luke. Luke was who was keeping Emme so confident. He seemed to barely think about the fact he was in some strange place, he actually seemed happy. So, it was decided she was going to remain strong for him and Watson. She wasn't going to break down. "I suppose I should show you your night clothes, shouldn't I?"

jaxnteller's Queen

Beloved Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tony turned his smirk to Pepper when she came over to the bed with him, watching her hips swing delicately as she crossed the floor to the bed. The way her hair moved around her shoulders, the edges of her face, the warmth on her cheeks. The second she was the in the bed, he ignored her question and accusing tone so that he could settle down in the bed and wrap an arm around her slender waist while resting his head on her stomach and nuzzle there, in the soft fabric of her shirt knowing her skin was oh so close to him. He closed his eyes as he laid there, taking in her sweet smell and the way her tummy lifted ever so slightly when she breathed. It was a prefect moment, and he had so few of these. He refused to let her question ruin it either. That's why he had chosen to ignore it. Besides, he hadn't done anything wrong. Just fixed the alarm so that everyone would be able to get up at the same time for breakfast and all that, that is, if he had breakfast. It had been a while since he had had something besides coffee, rum, or his green health drinks for breakfast. But he figured he'd have to feed his guests something besides caffeine, liquor, and runny herbs. But no time to think of that now, he would deal with it when it came time. Right now he wanted to lay in Pepper's lap and or tummy and just relax and not think about all of the hundreds of millions of angry thoughts in his brain. He really wish he could relax sometimes.

---

At Holmes's comment about her clothing choice, Abby blushed brightly and went to hide her face by looking down at the tiny shorts she was wearing and the thin tank top on her torso but before she could he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her in a sweet embrace to make up for the one he cut short. Forgetting the outfit and the blushing, Abby's arms quickly wrapped around his neck, holding her to him as she hid her face right in the curve of his neck above his chest. She closed her eyes and just let him hold her for a second before he spoke, his throat vibrating with his deep tones that tickled her cheek. His words were sweet, reassuring to her frantic soul. she wanted so bad to be able to get use to everything as quickly as Holmes could, as quickly as Emme or Watson could. But she just couldn't. She could deal with dead bodies, blood, guts, and the like but there was something about a talking house that set her on edge and she felt like an idiot for it. Like a mouse who darts away from everything. She tightened her arms around his neck while her hands moved up and buried themselves in the short curls of Holmes's hair. "Don't worry about it." She replied, her voice was soft and easy while her lips moved against the soft flesh of his neck. "I'll get use to it on my own. I need time. It's just all so new to me, to all of us. I just need to catch up to the rest of you." She spoke calmly to him, trying to believe the words she spoke. Would she always be spooked by the talking house? Probably. She just needed to learn not to jump when he spoke, not to squeal when it replied back to a question. She had to be strong on her own because Holmes would not always be there to hold her hand forever, no matter how bad she wanted to be stuck to his side as she always was.

---

Watson took her in a warm hug and held her to him, his chin resting lightly on the top of her head while they stood there. The clothes were not the issue he was having. Quite frankly he loved the clothes she had had on so far. They were unusual and new but they were her own style and he could tell. He would always support her no matter what. Where she had been his support and guide, he could do the same with ease. That was why he had not mentioned the worry he felt over being here in general, the some what haunting feeling he was getting. His whole world was off, his knowledge seemed useless now to some degree. That bothered him. He felt incapable to taking care of his family because of the situation that they had gotten themselves in. But he would not speak on it, he would not worry them with his thoughts. He would stay calm and he would do the best he could because that was all he could do. Even if he had to stay quiet while Tony did his thing, whatever that was, he'd do it. As long as his family was safe he didn't rightly care. "Don't worry about the clothes." He told Emme as she spoke about finding his sleeping clothes. He didn't much care at the moment. He bent down a bit and freed on of his arms so that he could cup Emme under her knees and lift her up off the floor, holding her in the bridal fashion. He moved towards the bed with ease, because she was seriously light as a feather, and placed her gently on the bed so that she was in a comfortable sitting position. "I can find something." He told her before kissing her on the head gently. His Emeline. His rock. What would he do without her?

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
      User Image

e p p e rxx o t t s

Pepper noticed Tony had completely ignored her question, but she knew there was a reason behind it. Especially since he wrapped his arm around her waist before he laid his head on her stomach and closed his eyes without a single word. She looked up to the ceiling for a moment due to the fact he didn't just tell her what he'd done since she assumed it wasn't like he was going to have Jarvis play a series of trumpet noises in about three hours in the guest rooms where Holmes and the group with him were staying, with of course the exception of Luke she assumed since he had just admitted he liked the little boy or rather his great grandfather...she really was still not sure what to think of that whole thing now. It wasn't like the boy was any younger or older than he was before she knew he was Tony's ancestor. Still, she did not think he just set up something like a fourteen gun salute to wake everyone up after they'd fallen asleep just now. It had to be just a funny thought he had about something she was sure. Either way, she wasn't going to probably find out until after the fact if even then and that was why she decided to forget about it and enjoy the moment.

She looked down at him before smiling softly as she touched his hair gently as she thought about how nice this moment was after everything that had went on for one day. She found a couple of the cuts she'd clean just earlier after his whole mishap with whatever Avengers duties he'd had. She really didn't ask too much anymore because she didn't want to know. She worried enough without knowing. She worried about everything. He nearly died several times in the last couple of years, each time for a nearly completely different reason than the next. Of course they were all Iron Man related, but what was she supposed to do? Tell him to stop? No. Everyone who would want to kill him already knew who he was, suit or not. Besides, she knew he did enjoy it for the most part and she was proud of what he did. She just wished he wasn't in danger as much as he was. Still, as she sat there touching his soft hair, she was enjoying the peace in the moment and being there with him while she did her best not to think about the situation going on.

---

Holmes smiled gently as he just stood there, his arms around her waist, her arms around his neck. He could still smell her lavender scented perfume as she hid her face in the curve of his neck despite the fact she was no longer in her dress from their time and in an outfit that was completely new and smelled as such. Still, he could smell the perfume of hers he liked. He sighed a little when she said she would just get used to it on her own. He was really hoping for the perfectly plausible reason to figure out how the house worked and he wanted to make things easier for her. He guessed he was just going to have to go with the original plan of just not really having a reason for snooping. He could also say he was bored and it was better that he didn't do something else. "I do still plan on figuring out how it works, and I will have to talk to someone about it," he began, deciding to just let her know he planned on finding out. "So, you will know eventually." He smiled gently, knowing she would be the first person to hear about what he was going to find out. Maybe there would be something other than a name to bother Tony about...

---

Emme smiled as he told her not to worry about the clothes before he picked her up in his arms, carried her over to the bed before he set her down on it. She still did worry about his thoughts over his clothes. He was going to have to wear them, but since he was seeming to not be upset about anything in the clothing area of discussion, she figured she would simply drop it. After he had kissed her head and moved her head to kiss him on the lips. She had been waiting for a moment alone with him all day and, even though they were not home, they were far from home, she was going to take this moment to forget about all of that. In an odd way, she was glad Luke had not listened because she might have ended up still in London alone and worried about Watson, Abby and Holmes. She could handle this so long as everyone was together. She softly put her hand on Watson's warm chest as she was simply pushing being hopelessly stuck in another time to the far back of her brain.

jaxnteller's Queen

Beloved Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tony was very satisfied when Pepper did not push him away and demand an answer to her question. He was hoping that she would just drop it and that had been exactly what she did, for who could resist the charms of Tony Stark? No one, that’s who. It was a tried and tested method that he had perfected most of his adult life and it had worked pretty well so far against Pepper even though she probably knew better than to let the subject drop and could see right past his charm. Maybe she just really didn’t care and it was not like he had done anything bad in the first place so he let the moment settle and smiled against her shirt when he felt her hand plop down softly into his thick black hair. Had he ever mentioned that he loved his hair being messed with? No? Well he absolutely adored his hair to be messed with so the second her hand was in his head, in his hair, he quickly melted into her, snuggling into her while his arm tightened around her hips.

While he was with Pepper in this semi-relaxed state he realized suddenly that he was, in fact, not sleepy in the slightest. He felt relaxed alright, which was the first step to sleep, but even with the gentle breathing of Pepper he could not feel the tired under his eyelids and his mind was still in an uproar about not being able to figure out something that should have been so utterly simple. It was really infuriating. He wanted to be tired, wanted to be able to get a good night sleep with Pepper since they were snuggled up together but there was too much chaos in his head and there was also a warmth on his eyelids that caused him to pay attention to that, trying to figure out what that was on top of the more important things. This was so annoying. The bright red color of his eyelids kept him from actually trying to find a way to see if he could actually get to sleep. What was causing the red color? Surely it wasn’t…

Tony cracked an eye open, the eye not snuggled into Pepper’s tummy, and looked around him to see that he had left the upper lights on when he had decided to take the plunge into bed. Sighing loudly, Tony moved his face so that his mouth would be visible and it wouldn’t sound muffled when he spoke. “Jarvis… lights out.” He said and there was an answer by the electronic voice of Jarvis and the lights instantly went out. After that, Tony sighed again and cuddled his face back to where it was in Pepper’s stomach in hopes that now he may be able to calm his thoughts enough to get to sleep. If not, then he would wait until Pepper was dead asleep before exiting the bed to maybe go down to the lab and run so tests with Jarvis while he tried to figure out just where his life was going.

---

Abigail felt her lip curl a bit at his words. She could almost feel the excitement of looking into what made the house run running off of him in waves. She could most certainly hear it in his voice, the smile in his words that she could not see. There was the feeling that she would go to bed and wake up with him on the floor with some contraption with him and it’s parts all of the floor that went through her head. She thought it was funny to be honest. Tony wouldn’t find it as funny, if it was something important, but she found it entertaining. Probably because she knew if she found him that way there would be a smile on his face and a happy tone to his voice and she refused to pas that up. Whatever made him happy right? “Just don’t get yourself in too much trouble, yes?” She said against his neck before giving it a small light kiss and pulling away, slowly, from his hug and moving towards the bed. She let him get done going through the bags at his leisure and when he came to her she would wrap around him again like a snake.

Taking a seat on the side of the bed that she claimed as hers, she placed her bracelets and rings on the side table for her to use later before pulling down the comforter and sheets for herself and for Holmes. She turned then, taking the covers down so she could slide underneath the soft sheets and snuggle down into the bed. It was cooler in the room now, thanks to the house and its air, so she was glad she had a thick comforter to lay under. Once she was resting up against the pillows, Abby watched Holmes as he finished up whatever he wanted to do and waited with a pleasant smile on her face for him to come to bed with her.

---

Watson was getting ready to pull away so he could try and find something to wear to bed, and by find something he meant he was going to find something that looked close and then wear it, but as he began to pull away from Emme she tipped her head back and met his lips in a kiss that he just could not pull away from. It was simple and sweet, the kind of kisses you held onto. And it felt wonderful because it helped him remember that they still had each other even in this unknown place. Emme knew him all too well without even realizing it and he suspected that was what made him love her even more because she did things without even trying.

He lifted a hand and cupped the side of her face gently, feeling the soft skin under his rough hands. He would have moved closer to her had he not thought better of it since it didn’t seem very appropriate in a house, and a room, that was not his own. If he knew that he would have not had a guilty conscious later he would have made him move but instead he kept the kiss light, sweet, and loving before reluctantly pulling away from her, giving her light kisses over and over as he moved away. “Let me change.” He whispered to her and then gave her a peck on the lips, both cheeks, and her chin. Finally, willing himself to pull away from her, he moved from her side of the bed and walked over to the bags that were on the floor and began to go through them, looking for something that resembled male style clothing. Eventually he was able to find a large shirt that he figured was his because it was way too big for Emme along with a pair of long soft pants. These would do for now.

He grabbed the clothing and headed towards the bathroom, quickly taking off the rest of his clothing that he had been slowly working on before Emme had returned from the bathroom, and he slipped into the white shirt and navy blue pants. He grabbed up his own clothing and folded it together haphazardly before returning to the room and laying his clothes on the chair next to his side of the bed. He’d figure out what to do with them later. From there, he headed back to the bed, coming in on his side while pulling down the covers for them to slip under. Was he was satisfied with his comfort level in the soft bed he opened his arms for Emme to invite her to lay against him if she so wished.

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
      User Image

e p p e rxx o t t s

Pepper looked up from her hand as it played with Tony's hair as she remembered the lights, but before she could say something, Tony moved his head to tell Jarvis to turn off the lights. She watched the darkness fill the room and did feel a bit more sleepy than she had with the lights on. It had been a long, though she really had not been through quite as much as Tony had. She wondered how exactly he could go through the beating he had earlier, discover ancestors from the past, and still be awake enough to tell Jarvis to turn the lights off. She supposed this could also be the reasoning behind her not questioning the fact he ignored her question because she was simply tired just thinking about everything that had went on for the day. It was really pointless to fight about something that was probably nothing. She had to trust him. He had told her about everything he'd found out anyway. He was including her and not just doing this on his own. Though it truly could be easier with the Avengers helping, but she wasn't going to say that. She was going to keep telling herself that Tony could handle this without them, but there was still the worry there.

She looked back in the direction of her hand in Tony's hair. She really could barely see anything due to the room being dark, but she still looked in the direction anyway. After a moment she let her eyes close in the peace in the room. It was as good of time as any since she wasn't quite sure how often peace like this was going to come about. She needed to relax more, she knew, but most of the time it's because she's trying to do the worrying for both Tony and herself since someone had to, but right in this moment, the things to worry about could wait. She was determined to have a goodnight sleep.

---

A smirk crossed Holmes's face when he heard what Abby said before she pulled out of the hug. "I cannot guarantee much," he said, though he was sure he could sneak around pretty well. Something just told him that the house would tell on him before he could shut it off or figured out how it worked. He turned to look through the last bit of clothes, since he hadn't been quite done. "However, Anthony Stark does not concern me in the least." Not even when the one program he'd watched about the incident that had brought him, Abby, Watson, Emeline, and Luke to the front of the hotel that had people on it referring to Tony as Iron Man a couple times made him scared of the man. Still, Holmes was going to be sure to check on what the nickname meant.

After he was done picking through the clothes he was going to be wearing, he stood back up straighter and looked over at Abby. Yes, he still preferred his house, his clothes, his time period, London, and everything else that he was used to, but Abby did get alright enough clothes. He was sure she hadn't had much to work with and he was going to have to deal with the clothes here one way or another just as he was going to have to deal with everything else. At least he wasn't going to be bored while he was stuck here. With that nice thought in his head, he walked over to the bed, climbed in on his side, scooted over to Abby since he was sure she'd want to go back to being close to him. To be honest, he wanted to be close to her to. He put his arm around her, letting her cuddle up against him if she needed. As much as he hated that it had been virtually partly his fault she was stuck here too, he was glad she was there with him.

---

Emme smiled against his lips as they shared the kiss. It kinda felt like what they needed, though she couldn't blame him for stopping to get dressed when he had. They were in someone else's house, someone else's room, though it really was not the room Tony slept in. However, it was more the principle of the things and it had stopped both of them nonetheless. She nodded as he said he was going to change before she sat back in the bed and against the pillow as she watched him find some night clothing on his own before disappearing into the bathroom. She took this moment to really look at the room. She could admit it looked nice, though vary different than what she was used to. She actually found herself liking it. She could live with this for however long they were going to be stuck here.

She looked back in Watson's direction as he came back into room and walked over to the bed once more. She smiled at him. "The clothes suit you," she said smiling more. She watched him get into the bed before she slid under the covers too. She moved over to him when he opened his arms before she cuddled against him, laying her head on his chest. She was so glad he was here. Had Luke listened and had she not run after him, she would have been so worried by herself. As long as they had to be stuck somewhere, at least they were together.

jaxnteller's Queen

Beloved Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Ʌ Ь ɩ ɕ ɑ ɩ ℓxxӃ ɑ ӌ εxxG ɾ ɑ ӌ s σ ɳ

User Image

Damn regret I'll try to forget, don't worry cause I'm refined...
Cast my line to see whats behind did you think you'd pursuade me to let you go?

Abigail watched Holmes for the few more seconds that he went through the clothes she had gotten him. She was proud when she didn’t see a repulsed look on his face. That meant that she had done a good job in picking out his clothes and she wouldn’t have to watch him wear the same thing over and over because he was unsatisfied. She didn’t want him unsatisfied. But she was glad to see him happy as he turned around after finishing his rounds with the many bags on the floor. He came, then, around to his side of the bed and got in as she had and slid under the sheets before looking to her with that look that told her he was settled in. As soon as she saw that face, she moved over closer to him and snuggled her face into his chest like she always did.

It was easy. It was easy to be settled and relaxed with him. She didn’t close her eyes though, she wasn’t ready to go to sleep. She was tired from the day and the chaos of it all but she did not want to go so sleep. There was something about being in a place that she did not know and the fact that how she got there kept her from wanting to sleep. Maybe it was because she was afraid that if she went to sleep something else would happen and she wouldn’t know about it. She was a heavy sleeper and Holmes always snuck out of bed. She could be dead asleep and a whirl wind could show up again and Holmes could sneak out on her and she’d never know it. That worried her and made her stomach drop. Thoughts from earlier came back since she was laying with him in the silence. Watching him grab his hat and coat before rushing out onto the street with a huge black swirling cloud coming towards him. Abby made a disapproving noise and curled up against his side as tightly as she could. The thought of Holmes disappearing from her life was so clear that it was making her restless after she had just gotten settled. “Sherlock.” She said softly, now slightly wide awake from her frightening thoughts. “Why did you do that? Why did you run out into the street like you did? What would have happened if it had been something terrible and we wouldn’t have ended up here?” Suddenly she pulled away from Holmes and sat up, on her knees, next to him, close to him, the worry clear on her face. She had neglected to ask him all theses questions earlier because there had been many more important questions to ask at the time but now that they were alone in the quiet she was able to think and that was a bad thing.

Grabbing his hand in both of hers, she brought it up to her chest and held it there. A small comfort while she imaged what it would have been like if he would have died or if she would have lost her life. Or if he had ended up here and she was alone and vise versa. From her stand point of a girl in love she could not be without him. “What would have happened if you would have gone away?” She asked him again, bringing the hand on her chest up to her lips and she kissed his knuckles lovingly, softly. She could feel the rough texture of his skin even on her lips. “I feel so bad about bringing this up, I do. But it’s bothering me. I was scared.”

---

Watson smiled at Emme as he climbed into bed and she all but enclosed him in her arms. As soon as she stopped moving he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and then rested one on her side. The silk material felt nice a cool under his hand and he couldn’t resist moving his hand lightly up and down her side. Although he didn’t move too much since she was ticklish and he really didn’t want to get slapped at the current moment. Not when it was so nice. So he even so lightly rubbed her side as she snuggled against him in the bed they shared. “Well I’m glad they do. You have excellent taste.” He replied to her comment about his sleeping clothes. He was glad she had said something since he didn’t know if they were sleeping clothes or not.

As they lay there together and Watson’s eyes became rather heavy, he wondered to himself if when he woke up this would all be a dream. A really oddly detailed dream. He was not known to have such realistic dreams since his usually involved odd whimsical things but you never know. Maybe his brain was done with his lack of imagination and gave him a really good dream. On that note, if this was a dream, then how long had he been sleeping for since dreams usually form around actual slots of time. This dream had taken up almost a full day so then had it taken a full day in the real world? And if that was the case then how was the world working without him?

Now his thoughts were getting too out of control. So he grunted lightly and shook it off as though it was a passing fancy. No need to get worked up over something such as this. If it was a dream, then he’d wake up soon. If it wasn’t….

“Oh Emme… I just realized. How is London fairing without us if this is actually not a dream?” He said suddenly, his voice seemingly loud in the quiet that they had made around themselves. That thought had him a bit worried. Someone came around every day or every other day with a dire case in need of attention. If that was happening right now and they were not there, what would happen to London? But then the funniest thought occurred after he had asked him question. A thought that made him chuckle and then start to actually laugh from the humor of it. “Mrs. Hudson will take good care of it I’m sure. She can team up with Lestraude.”

I'm wishing you were here my weakness is my fear...
...alone I am myself no reason, left for me to care.

{{Kinda crappy. And my thoughts were all jumbled with thinking of Mrs. Hudson in a detective uniform. XD}}

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

ʜ ϵ ʀ ʟ o c κxx o ʟ м ϵ s
      ╚═══════════════
      xxxxWell, now we have a firm grasp of the obvious.

After Abby had settled in her usual spot of cuddling up to him with her face in his chest, he settled with his chin over the top of her head. He closed his eyes, ready to relax. Granted, he wasn't going to just sleep. He still had poking around the house to do, but he was going to relax here with Abby until she fell asleep. He may fall asleep for a little while even, but he would be sure to wake up with enough time to snoop until Tony got up. However, he had a feeling the man was a late night person himself and he wasn't sure if he would be up and about too. This would just be things to find out. Holmes still had to take the chance. It was going to have to be trial and error if it was going to have to be that way. He was going to figure things out before he went insane.

His eyes opened when he heard Abby speak. She pulled away after asking questions Holmes really did not know the answer to. He did not know what provoked him to do something stupid like he had done with going out in the street with the wind funnel headed in the direction of the house. He actually did not remember a thing between first seeing it and Abby asking him to come back to the house. Though, her third question was what made him feel the worst. What if it would have been worse? However, being stuck in a time he knew nothing about with Tony Stark was pretty bad...it was just a good thing everyone was alive and uninjured. Maybe Holmes should have ended up here on his own because he had been so stupid...no, he would have probably hurt himself or Tony by this point were he alone here without people he knew.

Not really sure how to answer the first three questions, he just stared at Abby as she asked another question he really did not know how to answer before her last statement. She shouldn't feel bad for bringing it up, she should have the answers, she deserved them. Holmes was just faced with the problem of not having proper ones to at least explain his actions. "I really do not have a clue what I had been doing," he began, finally deciding it was going to be the best he was going to come up with. He paused for a moment before continuing, "I apologize. I should not have done that, no matter if I have no clue why. I caused you to be put through this, not to mention the risk of other things that possibly could have occurred. I am sorry, Abby." After a moment he reached up with his free hand to her hands holding his before he took that hand and put both over her hands as he just held them.

---

The way Watson was lightly moving his hand along the fabric of the chemise on her side was somewhat relaxing to Emme. She smiled as he complimented her taste. "I can admit I had a bit of help, but all the same, thank you," she said gently. She had had direction from people working at the clothing stores, not to mention she also had had worked with Abby in picking out things. Both of their heads put together had helped. Emme would have felt lost on her own. Now, however, she felt like she could shop in this time period for clothing quite successfully. She found enjoyment in it. There was just something about clothes in every area of time she supposed.

She brought herself from the thoughts when the question was asked of her by Watson. He really thought this was a dream? She hadn't even thought to think of this as a dream. It did sort of make sense that this was a dream since it was slightly unbelievable to have actually happened, but she also found it less believable that she had thought this up on her own. She looked up at him for a moment. "I haven't really thought about it," she said honestly. The problems of London had been the last thing on her mind, but now that she was thinking about it, she was worried. She did however feel the worry lift at the humor and laughed. "When she is not cleaning up Holmes's mess because he isn't there to yell at her, I'm sure she would be of loads of help to Lestraude." She laughed a bit more. Anyone would be of help to Lestraude, not that Mrs. Hudson wasn't capable of being of help.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

jaxnteller's Queen

Beloved Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Ʌ Ь ɩ ɕ ɑ ɩ ℓxxӃ ɑ ӌ εxxG ɾ ɑ ӌ s σ ɳ

User Image

Damn regret I'll try to forget, don't worry cause I'm refined...
Cast my line to see whats behind did you think you'd pursuade me to let you go?

For the first time Holmes had no method to his actions. He had no reason for why he had done something so reckless and so dangerous. Abigail had to say that she was slightly shocked to hear the news that he had done something without thinking about it first but then again she could also see why he may have done what he did. The adrenaline, the excitement of the funnel that had been coming towards them. They had never seen something such as that. He had wanted to find out more about it, as an investigator did, but he had gone about it all wrong. He had run out, leaving his family behind, in order to get the information he had wanted. Though she was not pleased with his actions and the fact that he had not thought his way through, she was settled with the understanding that she had created for herself as he apologized for what he had done. What made it much more emotional was the fact that he called her Abby.

Not Abigail, not Miss. Grayson if he was trying to be formal in front of people. He had called her Abby. Her face blushed a light red color and she closed her eyes for a second. Abby. The second the name left his lips she felt warm all over. She was pleased with him, don’t get her wrong. There was only a few times that he had ever called her Abby and every single time it made her blush. There was the feeling of movement and Abby’s eyes reopened and she saw Holmes’s free hand come up and clasp both of herself like she had a hold of his one hand. She looked down at the large tan hands that held her own slender pale hands and she bent down and gave each knuckle a kiss of his own, soft, sweet kisses.

The blush slowly disappeared from her face but the warmth still stayed with her as she finished kissing his knuckles she moved so that their hands would release. She looked at Holmes for a moment, watching the dark eyes watching her before she moved her body back from him a bit and then carefully swung a leg over his waist so that one leg would be on either side of his and she was sitting on his hips, most of her weight on her knees. Her hands came up and she placed them on his chest, feeling the muscles under the thin shirt. Her heart was pounding wildly in her chest and her breathing was quick but she was able to maintain a clam demeanor as she bent forward slowly so that they were face to face. She closed her eyes and gave Holmes a soft kiss on the lips. “Can you turn off the lights?” She whispered to him, their lips barely touching as she spoke. But before Holmes could move to do as she requested, the lights clicked off around them thanks to the house that was automated by voice. Abby paused for a moment and opened her eyes, blinking into the sudden darkness. “That was helpful.” She said simply before leaning forward to fill the space, giving Holmes a very heated kiss.

---

Watson’s laugh only became louder when Emme joined into his laughter. The thought of Mrs. Hudson in a detective outfit was causing him so much joy he had no idea what to do with it. And to hear Emme’s sweet laughter only made it worse knowing that she shared the joke with him. As they laughed, Watson hugged Emme tight as they fell into a fit of giggles as they imaged things that fit into Watson’s little night time joke. Why was it that in the dark, at night, jokes always seem so much funnier? It was something so simple and yet they were laughing as though he had made the best joke in the world. Maybe it was the company, maybe it was the time. Watson didn’t know and didn’t really care. All he cared about was that Emme found it hysterical and it caused him to feel much better about himself.

“If she doesn’t work with Lestraude as Holmes’s replacement then she must be cleaning. That’s what she did last time when he… when he was gone for a while. She cleaned everything and when he returned he was none too happy. But, as you see, he has it returned to normal.” Watson had only paused when he was talking about the death stunt that Holmes pulled because it was not something he liked to bring up anymore. His friend had not died so there was no need to bring it up. But it was still funny to have heard, upon returning, that Mrs. Hudson had tried to clean up the room a bit only to be scolded for the action. She must be using this time in order to try and clean again. She’d get scolded for it when they returned. Maybe. Holmes might be so happy that he has returned home he might not even give a second thought to the room. Maybe.

As the laughter subsided and Watson was left still holding Emme in his arms, he gave her a kiss on the forehead while the last little warm laughs left his throat. “I love you.” He told her randomly, suddenly. And he did. He wanted to remind her. It was little moments like this, the child like moments that he could share with her that made him love her more. He could be serious and calm in front of the others because he had to be. But with Emme he felt free to let go. If the walls weren’t so thin at home he might think about laughing like this more often but he knew that his roommates might not like that. Even though he put up with their escapades.

I'm wishing you were here my weakness is my fear...
...alone I am myself no reason, left for me to care.

{{Not guilty at all!!! XD And the escapades are shared with everyone in that household *snort* }}

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

ʜ ϵ ʀ ʟ o c κxx o ʟ м ϵ s
      ╚═══════════════
      xxxxWell, now we have a firm grasp of the obvious.

Holmes's eyes closed when she started to kiss him after having sat on his hips. He was about to kiss back before she asked the question. He didn't even move to shut the lights off before they were off. He almost saw that coming, but he was a bit surprised when Abby didn't yelp or anything. Must just be the voice. "You see? You will be able to get used to it," he said softly before she went to kiss him once more. He met the kiss with a heated one of his own. He reached up with his right hand and touched her cheek as the kiss continued on.

---

Emme laughed along with Watson. It felt good to laugh despite everything else going on. It felt good to just feel good about the moment, about a joke. It also felt good to know he was also in this good mood in this moment of time. Despite everything going on outside of the room, everything that had brought them to this moment in time, this moment was enjoyable. She felt like laughing and giggling about something as simple as Mrs. Hudson filling in for Holmes or simply cleaning the house. Really it was just Holmes's mess that truly would be what she worked on since it was the only "mess," but it was still an interesting thought. Mrs. Hudson having a cleaning party. "I really haven't a clue of how normal truly looks, but I've always assumed it is what it is now," she said honestly because she hadn't been around for the time it was cleaned that Watson referred to. "However, it may be funny to return home and see the mess cleaned now that we have been talking about it."

She looked up into Watson's eyes when she heard the next thing he said and smiled. She liked hearing that, but she wasn't sure if she could think of a person that didn't like hearing that in their direction. Those three words were just so lovely arranged in that way. "I love you too," she said gently before she moved to give him a kiss. She kissed him softly on the lips, still not thinking about the whole messy situation going on. This nice moment was what mattered.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

jaxnteller's Queen

Beloved Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

I never complain! How am I complaining?
When do I ever complain about you practicing the violin at three in the morning,
or your mess, your general lack of hygiene, or the fact that you steal my clothes?

Watson smiled down at Emme when she said she loved him back. He kissed her hair, taking in the smell of the herbs she always used to make it smell good. He was going to bury his face in it but Emme moved so he moved back, looking at her with a confused but happy smile. As she leaned forward that smiled widened when their lips met, gently touching together. He raised a hand and let it curl into her long hair, bringing her closer so that he could deepen the kiss. His other hand went to her rest on her hip. He went to pull her closer to him but wondered if that was a good idea. He was, once again, in someone else’s house. But then again Tony didn’t seem very quiet about his feelings towards women. Watson was torn that was for sure.

He gripped her hip lightly and gave her a light push over and followed as he moved so that he wouldn’t break the kiss. Now she was laying against the bed on her back and Watson held himself above her, using one of his arms to keep him up and balanced while his other hand stayed planted in her hair. He honestly couldn’t help it. Emme was a tease and he was almost pretty sure she knew it. So he was going to do what he did best and if there were any words of stop, then he would stop. Other wise….

~~~Morrigan the Phantom Queen~~~

“I don’t understand!” She shrieked loudly, whipping her hand around a lightening fast speed and she hit one of her large decorative vases she kept inside her castle. It came falling with a loud crash onto the floor breaking into several pieces and causing her crows to flap their wings and caw loudly. “Yes yes I know… I’m disturbing you.” She snapped at the dozens and dozens of yellow eyes that were watching her from the rafters above. They all watched her reproachfully but they settled down, cawing and flapping no more as they watched her pace up and down the floor, her heels clicking mercilessly as she did so.

Morrigan had used the cube as was instructed by Loki. She had called to the ancestors of Tony Stark to come to her so that she could put an end to all the Stark line therefore taking out Captain America as well and probably shutting down the whole Avengers operative. At least that had been her plan in the beginning. She was still alone in her castle in Asgard, she was still waiting for any sign of Loki. The cube was gone, it had only been meant for one use. And that one use had been a told fail. She was going to scold Loki oh yes she was. Son of Odin or not, she was going to lay into him.

As if on cue with her thoughts, there was the sound of boots on the marble floor and Morrigan paused in her tantrum to see Loki, smiling brightly, walking towards her. “Morrigan. Did you get away with your plans?” He asked her. Morrigan hissed and the crows above her cawed in unison causing Loki to look up and the vast black area above him. He could see all the eyes watching him with malice as Morrigan did now. The smile however, never left his face. “I’m taking it as though it didn’t work.” He said. Morrigan snarled at him. “Clever, Loki god of mischief, to bring up my hopes like that.” She snapped at him and he gave a snort. “What did I do?” He asked and Morrigan crossed the room, advancing on him quickly. He made no more to stop her because, by technicality, he couldn’t stop a war goddess. She grabbed his throat and gave it a squeeze, raising him up in the air so that his feet dangled slightly off the ground so that more pressure was put on his throat. “You listen here Loki. I used that damnable device you gave me and it gave me nothing in return. My revenge has not been fulfilled. You told me that it would. You lied!” She screamed the last part at him before tossing him like a rag off to the side. He flew, and crashed into another decorative vase. He and the vase crashed to the floor. The vase broke into pieces, he just sat stunned on top of the heap.

Morrigan seemed satisfied for the time being, watching Loki blink for moment as he tried to figure out how he had ended up on the other side of the room. But as he started to get up Morrigan made way for him again but he held up a hand and she stopped cold. Loki pulled himself out of the rubble, shaking off his clothes and fixing his hair. “Why did you go and do that? I was only joking.” He said and gave a cold spine tingling laugh at put Morrigan on edge. She had to remember she could not trust Loki. She could not lose her cool in front of him. “You have got a humans sense of humor.” She replied with a sneer. Loki shrugged and wiped of his shoulder. “I can’t help it. The human world rubbed off on me. Now about that cube.. Did you use it?” He asked and Morrigan hissed. “Yes! Why else would I have called you here? That damned thing didn’t work. My castle is not filled with the screams of the Stark ancestors. Tell me why!”

Morrigan picked up a spear that hung triumphantly on the wall and she tossed it at Loki who dodged it like a pro. It lodged itself in the stone wall, cracking the wall all around the entry point. “Quit throwing things!” Loki snapped at her and Morrigan snarled in response. “If you used the cube but they didn’t appear where do you think they ended up? Maybe you pulled them from so far back in time the cube couldn’t move them as you would like. It wasn’t very strong to begin with. To go through several decades and then through the realms takes a lot of energy. So if they aren’t here, then where are they?” He asked her and Morrigan gave herself a second to think, logically, about what he had said. If they hadn’t made it here then just where were they? If they hadn’t made it to the realm she was in then they must have still been on earth.

Her eyes widened and she turned her back on Loki and ran to her spy glass. The one she used to check on wars and things. She poured the virgin water from her pitcher into the bowl and it swirled, white lights bursting forth as if like was hitting a broken mirror. She whispered to it what she wanted and her water turned to solid glass and showed her what she wanted. A house. A fancy house. On Earth. They were still on earth. Morrigan’s lips started to curl back into a nasty sort of smile. Now she knew where to find them, and find them she would. First though she’d have to get a piece of the actual bi-frost to travel there. Her plans were just delayed for now but she would win this eventually. But even though her arrival was delayed that didn’t mean she couldn’t send a few things in the meantime.

I should've brought you a sedative.

{{}}

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out