Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Cross Dimensions

"Maybe you are a little interesting..." ~Zeke

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

"Yes, he does. Though why Luka had it in here I have no idea..." Zeke replied, still finding it slightly strange that they had found the duck in the room. Then again, there had been other times where Zeke had come into Luka's room to find a few odd things. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the side. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable."

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Cross Dimensions

"I'll cherish this friendship forever!" ~Marley

--------------------------

Marley nodded and looked around for a quick and short bit, then he sat down. "This place seems really nice." he said softly. "Thanks for allowing me to come here. And thanks for helping me find a new place to hide."

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Zeke managed a small smile and nodded to Marley. "Of course, it was no problem at all." Though I doubt things will go all that well when he gets back from his new 'hiding place'... Zeke didn't want to bring up negative thoughts so he didn't voice what he had been thinking and let it fall from his mind for the time being.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Marley made himself comfortable on the floor. He was sure he'd be sitting there for a while, so he wanted to be comfy. "It's very nice here...." Marley said with a soft smile. "But if anyone does show up in this area, is there a chance any of them would be allies of yours and not harm me?"

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

"You won't need to worry. A lot of the others tend to stay away from Luka and me, and those that would come around here wouldn't do anything to you. You're safe here." Zeke assured, looking down to Marley.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Marley nodded. 'He's sure I"m safe, and I have no reason to not trust him.... Right! Nothing to worry about then!' he thought with a smile. Marley was glad to be safe. Sure, he was safe with Cyril, but he didn't feel free. With Zeke (Marley didn't count Dimitri because Dimitri was ignoring everything with his book, though Marley was curious what he was reading), he seemed like he was safe, free, and hanging out with a friend. "If you don't mind my asking," Marley said with curiosity in his voice, "but why do most tend to stay from you and Luka?"

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Zeke was silent for a few moments, then decided to answer Marley's question. "Well, you saw what happened earlier with Day... if anyone has direct eye contact with us, we can take control over them... A lot of the others avoid us because they think we're just going to start controlling them or something." He held back a scoff at that but couldn't keep from glaring at the wall ahead. It certainly gave me hell for a while when I was first here, that's for sure.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Ah yes, I do remember that." Marley said. "The pink haired man had you stop that, thought."

"His name is Reid...and for some reason, or so rumours say, he can't be controlled by it." Dimitri said without missing a beat on reading his book. "Apparently Luka's tried during one of Reid's.... "temper tantrums", and it didn't work, even when he had perfect eye contact. But that's rumours, I don't know how true they are." Dimitri shrugged, then spoke up again. "Then there's Alg3r. He can't get controlled by it because of his glasses, which I don't know if it's true or not. Some things still remain as mysteries around here as to why some can't be affected by it."

Marley nodded, taking in each bit of information he had heard. "Alright." he said. "I think I understand...."

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Any further conversation that would have progressed from there was interrupted when a tall, blonde male appeared in the room. His eyes had dark circles under them, much like Zeke's, and his right eye had a clockwise spiral in it. He had been muttering darkly to himself until he noticed Dimitri and Zeke in the room as well and instantly stopped. When he saw Marley, however, obvious confusion crossed his face. "I could understand why you and Dimitri would be here... but who's this?"

"Luka, this is a friend of mine, Marley." Zeke explained, then looked to Marley. "Marley, this is my older brother, Luka."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

When Luka had showed up, Marley was immediately standing. He wasn't really scared, he was standing out of respect (a habit that kicked in now and again). He then gave a bow to Luka. "H-hello." he said. "It's... n-nice to meet you." Marley couldn't help but stutter. At least he was terrified of talking to Luka. 'So...he's the one who gave Zeke the bunny....I can definitely see a resemblance between the two of them.'

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Luka quirked an eyebrow and looked back to Zeke. "The kid bows?" He didn't wait for an answer before he looked back to Marley and proceeded over to him. "So, you're a friend of Zeke's? It's a bit odd for him to bring you back here..." He once again cast a questioning glance in his brother's direction; things had certainly taken a turn for the odd since he had gotten back.

"It's a bit of a complicated story." Zeke simply stated. He wasn't going to say anything about it unless Marley wanted him to, and if so, he was going to let his friend say what was going on.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Marley wanted to address the bowing first because of Luka's first question. "It's a common thing in some traditions to bow to your elders and show respect..." he quickly explained. 'Not to explain in a non-complicated way why I'm here.' he thought, then went over the details needed to explain. "Zeke let me come here so I wouldn't have to deal with my over-protective brother. Dimitri is helping out so I won't be sensed." Okay, complicated story simplified.

"Talk about making very detailed informational stories simple and easy to comprehend with necessary details." Dimitri said, not expecting Marley to make things simple.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Over-protective brother, huh? Rings a bit of a bell, but Zeke always likes being around me, while this kid obviously doesn't like being around his. He automatically knew just who Marley was though when Marley had said that Dimitri was hiding his sense, and he knew that Zeke could tell that he had figured that out. "I"m not going to tell anyone he's here." He reassured, seeing the look in his brother's eyes. "He's safe here."

"Thanks, Luka." Zeke had figured that Luka would be able to figure out just who Marley was rather quickly, but he didn't think he would have to worry about his brother sticking to rules and telling the others that Marley was there. Even so, though, the reassuring words simply made him feel better about things.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"He's kind to me. And I like that about him." ~Marley

Marley smiled. He was happy that even Luka felt he'd be safe there. "Thanks..." Marley said, softly echoing Zeke. Marley then sat back down on the floor and smiled. Yep, he was glad things were going well.

"I don't know if anyone's realized, but I highly doubt we can keep Marley up here until he's ready to go home like a bunch of children keeping a pet in secret." Dimitri said. "The group isn't made of idiots...some of them, the unfriendly ones, will take notice, won't they?" Dimitri wasn't the downer type, but he also wasn't "everything is seen with the glass half full!" type. He was truthful in things and spoke his mind when needed.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Dimitri's right... "Yes, they will eventually take notice. We'll have to figure something out." Luka replied, leaning with his back against one of the walls as he faced the others.

"Yes, I suppose this wasn't the best place...." Zeke muttered. There hadn't been much time to think things through earlier though, but now that things had calmed down now...

"No, I may have found out a way for the two of you to be able to stay here." Luka said, walking away from the wall. "I suggest we see if Alg3r can do anything about this."

((*headdesk*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces