• Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Cross Dimensions

"I like being with you....if only Cyril won't find out." ~Marley

--------------------------

"No wonder he doesn't seem to like me." Marley said. "He and the guy with pink hair seem like total opposites, it seems." Marley chuckled a bit, then yelped. "Oh, I just realized we never really introduced ourselves, have we? No wonder first impressions sucked..." That made Marley laughed. He turned to face Zeke and held out his hand. "Shall we introduce ourselves then? I'm Marley Kariz."

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Cross Dimensions

"Perhaps you aren't as bad as I originally thought." ~Zeke

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

Zeke sat up straight and turned to face Marley, looking at the boy's hand. Managing a small smile, he took Marley's hand and shook it. "Zeke. I have to say, it's nice to meet you, now that I've gotten to know you more."

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Likewise." Marley said. Marley gave a bit of a sheepish smile. "This means....you and I can be friends, right? It would make me happy if we can...." Of course Marley would be happy. He had taken a liking to Zeke and he would be thrilled if Zeke was his first real friend.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

I think you'll be a little bit more than happy. Zeke thought as he gave a small nod. "I suppose we can. It's nice being here and talking with you." I don't even think I'll mind that much about A obsessing over him now, though I'm still going to keep her from going after him, mainly because he isn't that big of a fan of it.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Marley grinned brightly which, with his glasses, made him look so much like a child. "Thank you so much." Marley said very happily. Luckily for Zeke, Marley wasn't into hugging so Zeke was spared that. "You've really made my day...though...we can't let my brother know...or, trust me, he won't be happy." And yet, Marley kept his cheerfulness when he said that last part. His happiness from becoming friends with Zeke wasn't going to go away any time soon, that was for sure.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Zeke couldn't help but smile a little bit more when he saw just how childish Marley looked with how happy he was. He really isn't as bad as I thought he would be... I'm kind of glad I decided to stay here for a while. "It's nice to hear I was able to make your day. You do know in order for your brother not to know, you'd have to run off." Not like that would be anything new though.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Marley chuckled nervously. "Yeah, but he knows all of my hiding places." Marley replied. "I've hidden everywhere from the forest to the mountain, even in the town. I'm always found...." he said, pointing in the direction of each area he named off. "I've been trying to run away for the past five years, all my moves are predictable..." 'Except for when I scream. They see it coming, yes, but they can't usually stop it in time.' Marley wasn't sure what to do. First real friend, and he already knew Cyril wasn't going to be happy. Actually, everyone at the house knew Cyril would not be happy about that. Especially when he finds out who the friend is and where he's from.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Zeke listened to Marley and thought for a few moments before a thought came to him. "It sounds like we'll just have to find a new place for you to hide then." He stood up and looked around, making sure he had enough time for his idea. "I'll be right back. I might have a solution to your problem." With that he disappeared, going back to the castle and appearing behind A's couch. "Dimitri? Could you come with me? I have a bit of a favor to ask." He whispered, making sure only Dimitri could hear him.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

'A solution?' Marley thought as Zeke left.

Dimitri was keeping himself busy while reading a book written completely in braille (it's the only way he could read since he couldn't see) when Zeke came by. Luckily, he stayed behind the couch where he last (and usually) was. He heard what Zeke said and nodded. "Okay." he said softly, then waited for Zeke to take him elsewhere so Zeke could ask for his favour.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Zeke didn't say anything more before the two of them disappeared in a dark gray fog, taking them back to where Marley was. "Dimitri, this is Marley; I'm sure you remember him from earlier. I was thinking he might be able to come back to the castle, the only problem is that the moment he's there A, and several of the others, will quickly know something's up. I was hoping you might be able to help with hiding his sense?"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Of course I can." Dimitri replied with a very soft and almost invisible smile that was shadowed by his hood (he never took his hood off since an incident long ago). "Of course, I have to be within close proximity or else it won't work and he'll be sensed immediately."

Marley was going to greet Zeke and Dimitri, but curiosity struck him more quickly. "Hide my sense?" he asked the two.

Dimitri nodded. "It's a skill of mine. I can hide my own, along with others', sense so no one can tell their location. Sadly, there are drawbacks. It only works if I'm close to someone, like in the same room."

"Oh." Marley said, then looked intrigued as his glasses flashed to a black with a white diamond in the middle of each lens then back to the normal swirly-ness of them. "That sounds like a wonderful skill."

"Thanks..." Dimitri said, smiling at the compliment from Marley. "Zeke, do you have an idea where we'll have him? It obviously can't be in the room where A is always. But I'm also sure we need to avoid most of the others as well."

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

"Maybe you are a little interesting..." ~Zeke

Zeke blinked in slight surprise when he saw Marley's glasses flash, but he didn't say anything about it and instead answered Dimitri's question. "Would you be alright with going to Luka's room? He's still out on a mission, and I know none of the others will be going in there anytime soon." At least, none of the others that we'd have to worry about.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"I'll cherish this friendship forever!" ~Marley

Dimitri quickly nodded. "Of course, it seems like a perfect idea." he said. Some had questioned what Dimitri thought of Luka. Most usually assume that Dimitri simply respects and looks up to Luka. Dimitri then tapped Marley's shoulder and nodded. "Okay...we're good to go then."

'That quick with his ability? That's amazing!' Marley thought. Marley then comprehended on their location. 'So, this Luka person's room is the best location. I hope if he does return from his mission to soon, he's nice....' Marley then jolted when he heard Cyril off in the distance calling his name. "Um... not that I'm in a hurry or anything," he said in that tone that said "If I'm caught, I'm screwed", "but leaving may be in our favour."

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

"Maybe you are a little interesting..." ~Zeke

We should get going... things won't go well if we're seen here. Zeke nodded and the three of them disappeared. When they arrived back at the castle, they were in a medium-sized room, painted a dark blue, with the simple bedroom necessities. The only thing that stood out was a large, plush duck sitting on the bed. Well... that explains where Dimitri's duck went...

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"I'll cherish this friendship forever!" ~Marley

Dimitri obviously knew his duck was there and he located the wall. Slowly, he used it as a guide to the bed then felt around on it for his plush, then grabbed hold of it. Dimitri then sat on the floor with it and pulled out his book.

Marley chuckled a bit when he saw how Dimitri held the duck. "He likes that plushie, doesn't he?" he Zeke with a smile as he looked around the room. 'Quaint little room...sounds like Cyril's and mine. Though this one is lacking the bunny collection Cyril has on the shelves...'

((Bed time....))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces