Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Cross Dimensions

"This will certainly be interesting..." ~Zeke

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

With Dimitri's ramblings, it actually didn't take Luka long to find him. He quickly ran over to Dimitri and sat next to him. "Dimitri... Dimka... everything's alright." He said, setting the stuffed Duck next to Dimitri and hoping things would go back to normal, if not for a little while, soon.

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

Zeke smirked slightly as he pulled once more on his chain blade, bringing Penn closer to him and away from Marley's glasses. He then jumped over the fence, hoping to grab Marley's glasses before Penn could, while bringing his weapon back to him as well. I have to do this quickly. Grab them, then make a run for it. If he's anything like the others, he's going to be quick as well.

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Cross Dimensions

"Marley's got a friend and that makes me happy. Though, I have my own thoughts on this friendship...." ~Tunes

--------------------------

"YA znayu. YA znayu. Vam ne nuzhno , chtoby napomnitʹ nam . My znaem, chto vse v poryadke. My delaem." Dimitri said. He continued with the circles until his hand ran into the duck. Dimitri was mumbling other things, but stopped. He took hold of the duck and put it under his head, like he had the first time he hid back when he was first created and Luka had found him. "Luka..." Dimitri said, "What's wrong? I feel like I'm split between two selves...."

"The game isn't over yet!" Penn cheered as he got up and ran at Zeke.
----------------------------------------------------Translations----------------------------------------------------

* Dimitri: "I know. I know. You don't have to remind us. We know everything is alright. We do."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((.......))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Luka let out a sigh of relief when Dimitri was soon back to normal and found himself happy that he had brought Dimitri's duck with him. He once again wrapped his arms around Dimitri, bringing him close. "Dimka... we should have noticed this sooner... I should have at least. You would be rambling things at times, but all of us thought you were asleep at the time... You're losing your sanity, and I don't know what to do or how to help..." He sighed, truly fearful and upset over the whole thing, though he did his best to keep his voice steady. He just didn't know if one moment he would be talking to his Dimka and the next insanity would claim him once more.

It just might be soon though. Zeke thought to himself as he grabbed Marley's glasses and took off. He jumped back onto the room of the house and hoping to get to the other side before Penn could catch up to him.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Marley's got a friend and that makes me happy. Though, I have my own thoughts on this friendship...." ~Tunes

"Vidite? Vidite? On vsegda ryadom s nami ..." Dimitri mumbled to himself, then shook his head. "Oh....my sanity..." he then actually pressed himself against Luka. "I'm....becoming insane, aren't I? I'll be insane.... oh, how could this have happened..." From the way Dimitri spoke, he wasn't even fully aware of his lack of sanity until just recently. "No...no...I can't be insane... I can't be." Dimitri was trying to convince himself now that he was sane. "Don't worry Luka...I'm not insane.... I'm not. Don't worry."

Penn wasn't wasting time. He followed after Zeke, jumping onto the roof with ease. He didn't miss a step as he continued after Zeke.
----------------------------------------------------Translations----------------------------------------------------

* Dimitri: "See? See? He's always there for us."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((.......))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Luka went rigid for a few moments when he heard Dimitri start to talk to himself once more in Russian, but thankfully this was a small bit that he actually understood, and he relaxed once more. When Dimitri pressed closer to him, Luka held him closer, trying to comfort him. It was when Dimitri was in denial though and began telling him not to worry that broke him. He had never cried before, at least, not around any of the others, but this caused tears to fall as he held Dimitri. Luka loved the other male, though they had never let any of the others know, not even Zeke, and this was just overwhelming. "Dimka... please... You've been speaking to yourself as if you're two different people... please, believe me when I tell you this."

Zeke didn't look back, though he knew Penn was close behind. He quickly made his way to the edge of the roof and jumped off, landing on his feet once he reached the ground. He then went straight for Marley, putting the boy's glasses back on him before he was caught.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Dimitri shook his head. "No...no...I'm not insane. I'm not.... I won't believe it. I'm perfectly fine.... we're perfectly fine...." Dimitri started to speak with using speech as if he were more than himself. "Prosto zatknisʹ . My vse v poryadke ... vidite? My ne sumasshedshie .... my sovershenno normalʹno , kak vse ostalʹnye .... My ne sumasshedshie , chert vozʹmi!" Dimitri's face tensed up, as if angry. "No...don't be mad at him...he's just worried....but....we're not insane....you and I both know it. YA znayu .... ya znayu. My ne .... no .... Don't say it. No 'buts'. We're aren't insane and that's final. Luka knows it, right? Luka knows.... On ne khochet videtʹ nas v kachestve normalʹnogo ...." Dimitri hugged more onto his duck as he cuddled against Luka. "Luka....I'm not insane...I know I'm not...."

"Woah!" Penn followed Zeke and when Zeke won, Penn fell off the roof. "Oof!" he yelped as he hit the ground. Wow....You're good." he said.

"'Nother score fer...defen...se..." Marley mumbled in his sleep, probably used to these things as he slept.

"I'll be... you're pretty good. No one's ever beat Penn, not even I have.." Tunes said.

Cyril walked to Zeke with that usual scowl on his face. One would expect him to say something negative, but he actually smirked and held out his hand. "Nice job." he complimented. "You beat Penn at his own game. You're not bad. Another time, we'll see how you do against Penn, Tunes, and Zues while working on a team....and locating Marley. But for now, you did good."

"Wow!' Penn cheered. "You actually got Cyril to compliment you! That's so awesome!"

* Dimitri: "Just shut up. We're fine...see? We're not insane....we're perfectly normal like everyone else.... We're not insane, dammit!" "I know....I know. We are not....but...." "He refuses to see us as sane...."
((.......))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

"Dimka... please, listen to yourself. You're talking to yourself... Earlier you weren't even registering Reid, Drexl and I being with you..." Luka seemed to only be getting worse as Dimitri continued to deny things, and as much as he wanted to he couldn't hold back the tears as they fell on the top of Dimitri's hood. "Dimka... just... please... I know why you would be denying it, I want to deny it if I could. But I can't... Dimka, I can't..."

Zeke's chain blade disappeared and he reached down to pick up his bunny, holding it close once more, then looked to Cyril. When Cyril offered Zeke his hand, Zeke smiled slightly and took it, shaking it. "Thank you. I look forward to that." Finally being accepted, even if only by a little bit, by Cyril. This is good.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Chert vozʹmi ! Luka, ty ne mozheshʹ videtʹ, chto ya ne soshel s uma ! Prosto zatknisʹada do ob etom! YA v zdravom ume, chert vozʹmi!" Dimitri shouted, suddenly pulling away from Luka and jumping up to his feet. There was a problem. Dimitri couldn't steady himself so he fell back against the wall. His goal was to get away from Luka, but he was still sitting close to him. "My ne sumasshedshie ... i on ne poĭmet ... on ne budet. Pozhaluĭsta, chto-to skazatʹ . Skazhi chto-nibudʹ ...." Dimitri begged to himself. "You've tried...I've tried....we both tried. He's...he's.... He can't understand. "Ne mogu " ili " ne budet" ? He...he..." Dimitri remained silent from there. Even he was at a loss of words for himself. He then spoke, this time to Luka. "Luka.... I'm not insane. I know I'm not... You have to believe me..."

"Good." he said. "And trust me, a training like that....especially when Marley's conscious, it's hard."

"In all actuality, when Marley's awake and does that mission...he often wins." Tunes said with a chuckle. "It's because he's quick, quick enough to outrun Penn honestly, he's good at hiding, and there are so many places, takes us all day to find him."

"Even as a kid...I couldn't find him in hide 'n' seek." Cyril said, then looked at Zeke. "But.... you're like Jango and Cirus, aren't you? Then, you can sense something about him, right? Well, with you on our side and helping, it'll help.... a lot."

* Dimitri: "Dammit! Luka, can't you see I'm not insane! Just shut the hell up about this! I'm sane, dammit!" "We're not insane...and he won't understand... he won't. Please, say something. Say something...." ""Can't" or "Won't"?"
((.......))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

If Dimitri's denial wasn't tearing him up enough, him pulling away from Luka certainly tipped the scales. "Dimka, listen to me! Listen to yourself! I want to believe you, dammit, more than anything! But I can't! You're talking to yourself as if you're two different people, reffering to yourself as 'we'." He stopped for a few moments to try to calm himself but it didn't do anything, the damn tears just kept coming. "Dimka... Dimka... please..." He didn't reach for Dimitri again, Luka didn't want to, just to have Dimitri pull away from him once again.

Unknown to either Luka or Dimitri, Day was around the corner at the end of the hall, and had been listening to every word. He is insane! I knew it! I told everyone but they never believed me! Now I have proof! Sure that things would only continue the way they had been going, Day disappeared, off to tell the others about what he had learned.

"Yes, I can sense wherever he is. Though," He looked to Marley, then back to Cyril. "I wouldn't recommend taking off the band around his neck. None of the others can tell who he is or where he's at thanks to it, though I'm unsure of how long that will be able to last. It should be able to keep others away from him though, for the time being." Zeke found it would be best to inform Cyril about Alg3r's creation for Marley just so that no one removed it without knowing what damage it might cause.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Lu....ka...." Dimitri said very slowly, then started up with the choked sob sound. Dimitri actually couldn't cry, but the sound said that he was. "I don't want to believe. I can't be insane. I just can't." he said, balling himself up. Oh how Dimitri wish for his toys to hide under. "I can't be insane....no.... If I am insane, I'd be no different from Day...." That made Dimitri shudder. "I can't be insane....I refuse to believe it...I refuse to..."

Cyril looked at Marley, then back to Zeke. He nodded. "Thanks for letting me know." he said. "Tunes, take Marley back to his room."

"Sir, yes sir!" Tunes cheered, carefully picking Marley up and going back into the house, then Penn, without being told to, followed.

"Zeke, c'mon." Cyril started to walk off to leave the property. "I wanna walk and talk...and don't worry, I won't try anything. Marley won't forgive me for it." Cyril then continued walking, assuming that Zeke was going to follow.

* Dimitri: "Dammit! Luka, can't you see I'm not insane! Just shut the hell up about this! I'm sane, dammit!" "We're not insane...and he won't understand... he won't. Please, say something. Say something...." ""Can't" or "Won't"?"
((.......))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Luka hesitated for only a few seconds before he hugged Dimitri, bringing him closer once more and risking the chance that Dimitri would pull away from him again. The damn tears were still coming, they had never lasted this long and that just told him how much the situation at hand was effecting him, but he did his best to ignore them. "Calm down... calm down...You'd never be like Day, don't even think that for a second. I'm just trying to tell you what's going on, trying to explain things to you... Dimka, I love you, I truly do... and I just want you to know what's going on... but you could never be like Day, never..."

Day quickly arrived in A's deemed 'couch room', finding A to be the first person he would tell his new information to. "A! A! You'll never believe it! I was right! I knew it! Dimitri's lost it, and I mean, lost it!"

"I don't want to hear this, Day." A growled, throwing a glare at her comrade.

"It's true though! I saw it! He doesn't believe it though, and Luka's trying like crazy to tell him what the hell's going on! He's even talking to himself! I told you I was right! I told you!"

This caught A's attention, and she quickly stood up. "Alright, this I've got to see..." She still didn't think Day was right about Dimitri being insane, but she wanted to know just what the brunette was talking about and quickly disappeared to where she sensed Dimitri, though just out of sight of Luka.

Zeke watched Tunes leave with Marley then looked to Cyril and began following. He quickly caught up to the younger male and was soon walking by his side. "So, what was it you wanted to speak with me about?"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Luckily for Luka, Dimitri didn't pull away. But he shook his head, as if denying what Luka said. "Net, net , on ne znaet navernyaka. YA khochu veritʹ yemu , vy znaete, chto ya delayu. No ... Luka ne mozhet videtʹbudushchyee. On ne mozhet znatʹ navernyaka. On ne mozhet ... I know... I know... but...I want to believe him too. I know we feel the same... but... you're right..." Dimitri said to himself. "My dyeĭstvitelʹno s uma, ne tak li? Net, net. YA ne veryu, eto vse yeshche ..., no ya do sikh por ...I...I.... I think we are.... I think we are..."

"It's not every day I just accept someone to help with Marley." Cyril said. "And.... I listened to both Marley and Tunes.... Marley sees you as special to him and wants to you join our group...I've accepted that, especially after I saw you actually defeat Penn with ease." Cyril turned to Zeke. "As part of the group, you are also protected. Comrades protect each other."

* Dimitri: "No. No. He doesn't know for sure. I want to believe him, you know I do. But... Luka can't see the future. He can't know for sure. He can't..." "We really are insane, aren't we? No, no. I don't believe it still...but I still do..."
((.......))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Luka sighed as he listened to Dimitri. He was relieved to hear that Dimitri was slowly accepting things, but it still didn't take away the shock of it all. "Everything's going to be alright though... You're still you, nothing will ever change that."

"See? I told you..." Day whispered to A, appearing next to her just as Dimitri finally accepted how things were going with him.

To say the least, A was shocked. She had even completely forgotten that she was ticked about Zeke and Marley being gone. "It's... it's just unreal... This can't be happening, can it? What the... when the hell did this happen?"

Zeke smiled a little as he listened to Cyril. "I'm glad to hear that, I really am... I'm glad to hear that you've accepted me, allowed me to be here, and that I'm now considered a comrade." Things have been going quite well... I really like it here...

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Dumatʹ, chto my nikogda ne obrashchali vnimanie naznaki. Nikto ne sdelal " Dimitri told himself, then shook his head. "Not their fault. It's not. It's no one's fault....no ones...." Dimitri smiled at Luka, though it wasn't soft and innocent as it should have been. It was twisted. "Luka....Luka...I'm always me...." he chuckled.

"But keep in mind, even as a comrade, I still am not very kind when it comes to being with Marley. He's delicate.... He doesn't understand things in the worlds, just from books." Cyril said. "But.... even so, I think you're one of the best to protect him. Must be that thing about creations." Cyril didn't say creations in a bad way. He really liked them, especially since three of them were part of his "family" and one of those three he was dating.

* Dimitri: "To think that we've never paid attention to the signs. No one did."
((.......))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Luka saw Dimitri's smile, but he did his best to not let it bother him. After all, he knew Dimitri was going to be like this from now on at times unless they found some way to get Dimitri back to how he used to be. "I know you are, Dimka... I know you are... I'm just trying to say that you'll never be like Day."

From where she was at, A was able to see the twisted smile on Dimitri's face. To say the least, it frightened her a little. "This is just... unexpected... How is this happening?"

He does sound like the type to not know much about the worlds. "I'm glad that you think that. I will prove that to you as well." Zeke was determined to protect Marley, no matter what.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff