19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
vampireluver123

User Image

Lua Christ

The Prince

lua breathed softly, while the angels looked to one another. Before they moved and brought over a cup, from the fountain of youth and handed it too him. "We can transfer your memories too him, but you will have to drink this" one said. "Its the only way im sorry.." they said, as lua breathed softly his skin pale. His chest rose and fell, as he remained in the others arms.

His breath seemed to shutter some, as he remained pale white. He seemed to be in a coma, as he laid there in the others arms.
              (OOC: ahh brain fart >.< )

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Azazel
Demon Prince

Azazel looked at them. "It'll turn me into a child again won't it? Will I retain my memories or will I lose them forever if I do this?" He stroked the boy's wings more and hugged him closer. So long as he didn't lose Lua he'd do just about anything to keep him. If he had to revert to a child again he would do it to keep his little angel safe. He wouldn't go through the human thing again. He couldn't deal with human Lua again. And he had almost lost Lua when his angel had become human again. He sighed and hugged him even closer as he held the cup and thought.

La Belle_ Sara

OOC: It's ok.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
vampireluver123

User Image

Lua Christ

The Prince

lua breathed softly, while the angels nod. "There is a chance you will retain your memories but there is a chance that you wont retain them" they said, as lua breathed softly remaining in the others arms. While the angels spoke "You will become a child once more, and we plan on keeping you both in the palace for safe keeping so no one can harm either of you" the angel said, as lua laid in the others arms his head slumped back some. As he breathed softly, his chest rising and falling as his mind was completely blank.

All he knew was azazel's face, he didn't know anything else.
              (OOC: )

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Azazel
Demon Prince

Azazel nodded his head and nuzzled Lua more. He kissed him deeply pouring all his love into the kiss. He needed his Lua back and he nuzzled him again. He hated that there was nothing else he could do besides this. He nodded his head even though he didn't truly trust the angels to keep his love safe or anything but he had to figure out someway to trust them since he had no choice. He took a deep breath and kissed Lua one more time before he downed the goblet. He held onto Lua for as long as he could and focused all of his mind on his love and Lua. He didn't want to leave him but he would be a baby again soon. He sighed resigned to his fate but he hung on wanting to see Lua as Lua one last time at least before he became a baby again and wouldn't be able to love him for a bit until he was old enough again.

La Belle_ Sara

OOC:

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
vampireluver123

User Image

Lua Christ

The Prince

lua began to stir, as the angels hands glowed they copied the memories they needed and placed them inside lua's mind. Lua's fingers twitched some as he began to wake up, he rubbed his eyes some he spoke softly "azazel?" he asked, before he heard a sound. He frowned when he looked too his side, and saw a small infant. He frowned but held the infant close he looked around, as the angels had left the room. He looked at the infant, and smiled softly unaware that it was azazel.

His wings expanded out, some before he opened his mouth he began to sing a gentle lullaby. He slowly stands up, and holds the infant close. He looked around, and smiles softly "Dont worry little one i will take care of you" he said, and left the room holding the infant.
              (OOC: )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces