Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ikanova Poklonskaya
Lieutenant
User Image

Sweat beaded from Ikanova's forehead as the sun reached its apex. "Are you mad Freddie? I'm don't know what you do in your backwards U.S. of A. but we Russians follow the Geneva Convention when it comes to prisoners of war. And as long as she is in our care she will be given the respect and necessities required of us. Is that clear, Fredd?" Ikanova made sure to empathize her last sentence in case Freddie had been planning to harm the girl. As Ikanova began to breathe normally again she noticed the faintest plitter plattering around her, the sound was akin the the scurrying of a squirrel but the animal was definitely larger. Ikanova wanted to ask Zachella if she knew what the sound was but she did not want to break Freddie's eye contact, instead Ikanova wondered just why an animal would approach them after the firefight and subsequent screaming that had recently occurred. It, whatever it was, must be a shapeshifter was Ikanova's only logical explanation, a thought that sent shivers down her spine. Only seconds ago Ikanova had announced that Zachella was her prisoner, this mysterious shapeshifter wouldn't be too nice to someone who'd captured one of their friends. Ikanova wondered how long the shapeshifter had been there. Had she seen Ikanova point her gun at Zachella? Hopefully the shapeshifter arrived before then and had seen Ikanova attempt to protect Zachella. One final thought ran through her mind as an YIP! and an earth shattering roar confirmed Ikanova's assumptions. Ikanova flinched to the side as a giant chipmunk like creature flew past her peripheral vision and onto the already scarred face of Freddie. Ikanova smiled as she watched Freddie get mauled by the creature, her smile quickly faded as she saw the worried expression on Zachella's face. There was still a larger creature, the one that unleashed that terrifying roar and from Zachella's expression Ikanova doubted that anyone was safe.
"Eric Petrov"
"Corporal"
{ Disvibe }

User Image

Eric watched in silence as this creature whom he assumed was a shiftier attacked Fredd’s face. In his mind, he was somewhat pleased at the sight. “That’s for trying to shoot me.” he thought “But I can’t just let that thing kill him.” Eric was about to go assist Fredd when suddenly the bearded man grasped the small creature and tossed it a few feet. It quickly got on its feet and scurried into dense brush before anyone could get aim of it. Before anyone had time to think, an earth shattering roar rippled through the air. “I don’t know about you guys but I think we should get out of here before we get eaten alive.” Eric cried out to his fellow hunters. “Follow me.” Grabbing Thylia’s hand, he quickly ran through the forest with the other trailing behind. The plan was to reach the clearing from before so they could set up a proper defense. Thylia was silent the entire time. “I don’t blame her.” he thought “I would be silent to if I was about too get mauled by a tiger and black beard. But I gotta get her to safety. I’m sure the others will get here in time.” With all the commotion; Eric did not realize that the small creature from before once again sprang out and attacked Fredd again. Eric was not all too sure if he was going the right way however. He quickly realized this was the wrong way when he found himself at the edge of a steep drop. The momentum from the run caused him to lose footing and he slid down the slope. Thylia was close behind him as she was right behind Eric. They landed on a bed of soft earth at the bottom of the slope. “I think we’re safe.” he said. His words were cut short however when he heard the low growl of a tiger.
Zachella Claw
Raven: The Mistress in Black
User Image
User Image

The soft crunching of leaves alerted Zachella that someone, or something, was approaching them. They sounded heavy, a large animal was around. Then there was a pause, and much lighter footsteps were heard, originating from the same location. Great, another shifter is here. Zachella thought bitterly. However, she really wasn't sure what she thought of this situation. She was glad, in one aspect, that Fredd -- as Ikanova had addressed him -- wasn't going to get away with hurting them without some sort of counter attack, but at the same time, if they attacked Nova... Zac shook her head, No, I won't let that happen. And although Eric isn't my concern, I'm sure the fox-girl would take care of him too.

The humid air made all the smells around them all the more concentrated. Even though she did not have a great sense of smell, she could still faintly tell that a new smell, a foreign creature, was among them. A sharp squeak made her jump slightly, followed by a strange screech, half roar, half yelling. She glanced around at the shadows, her sharp eyes picking out familiar shapes until her eyes stopped at the hollow of a tree. A small, brown creature stood there, probably the flicker of brown I saw from before. Her eyes then moved onto the figure of a female, but she could tell by the posture and the way it walked that it was no ordinary human. She knew instinctively: it was the second shifter. Before Zac could make any more guesses at the rational behind the approaching female, she saw the ermine leap. Its strong legs propelled it from its hiding spot and sprang at Fredd. Droplets of blood sprang from the ermine's vicious claws and teeth. Zac couldn't take this carnage and she had to scream out, "Stop! You'll kill him!" Zac feebly tried to reach toward the struggling man, but she felt Nova pull her back forcefully. Her shoulders lurched backwards and a numb pain gnawed at her joints. Before she had time to object, Fredd rips the small creature from his face, throwing it violently at the ground where it got swiftly on its feet and scurried away beneath some dense undergrowth.

Zac watched as Eric dragged the fox-girl away from the scene of the crime, into some arbitrary direction. What is he doing? Zac wondered, but before she had time to call out, the ermine leaped out from another branch and began to engage in another attack.
User Image
【 Thylia Amora 】
The Colourless Fox
User Image
Eric does the correct thing; he grabs Thylia and makes a run for it. Thylia turns her head and notices the shifter had once again assailed upon Fredd's not yet recovered state. Before the two could Thylia did not know how to feel, she was grateful she didn't have to pretend to be a human and face Fredd, but she was also disconcerted by these other two shifters around. They were upfront about their presence and attacks, she was sure they would attack the commander and Eric soon too.
As she turned her head back, she sees that the direction Eric was taking them to would lead them to the shifter who roared. But before she could warn him about that, they slip and tumble down a drop. They land and sit on a softened clay covered in moss. Before Eric could finish what he wishes to say, a growl break through behind the trees close by. "Shifter, if you would like, you can come out, but please don't attack we only want to talk. Let's keep this peaceful, shall we?" Thylia glances over at Eric, who looks alert but calm. "Don't worry about this human. He is with me; Eric can be trusted."
She sees a young girl with white hair and stunning violet-red eyes come out from behind a tall tree. She looked slightly irritated to be caught in this situation, but her aggressive nature makes her look more unimpressed. She must be one of those shifters who detest human-beings, Thylia thought.

OG Gawker

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divorced 100
User Image

Fredd Darian Akre
Ruthless Veteran

User Image
User Image

As he was attacked he was more less, pissed off. The second the beast latched itself onto his face, he fired the rifle. He didn't particularly care where the round went. As he stumbled backwards dropping the rifle his heel caught a tree root and he tumbled over himself, still trying to shield his face. Upon landing on his back, he had finally gotten his hands around the little beast and he threw it as hard as he could against the ground, his face bleeding from the cuts. He shouted in anger and retrieved his rifle, and as the beast attacked once more he smiled wickedly. He flipped the gun around, now clutching it by the barrel, and he swung hitting the beast with the butt of the gun. He was sure he audibly heard the bones snap in its midsection. He muttered in anger as the beast slammed into the dirt once more then took off. The Lieutenants words fell upon deaf ears from the attack and he was royally pissed off. He shouldered the weapon once more and pulled the bolt back, the spent casing flying through the air. He had fired his third shot and he had two more before he would even worry about reloading. He snarled in rage as the Corporal took off at the sound of the roar. Fredd was a hunter, and he was going to do the hunting. He pointed the rifle at the Lieutenant and the Raven haired girl. He clenched his jaw and he shouted his reply to her, his whole body shaking in rage.

"That is why were are here! Now step aside and let me end her miserable existence!"

The roar of the tiger shifter should have been at the top of his list of priorities, but he had the opportunity to add his seventy fifth tally, and he wanted it now. He had a bloodlust that couldn't be curbed and that was because he watched his only friend get ripped apart by these heathens. Since that day he killed seventy four in the honor of his bestfriend, his only friend, and he planned to add more blood to that name every day he could. This day, just another day, no exceptions.

Trash Garbage

User Image
                xxF u c kOt h a t ,OI Od o n ' tOn e e dOt h a t`
                xXxXxXxXxXxXG r e e dOi sOa l lOy o uOo f f e r. . .
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY o uOw i l lOn e v e rOb r e a kOm eOd o w n ! !
                xx x Kadja Bai Amroliwallah xxx x x The Inexorable Tiger xxx x Aggressive Shifter x

Oh my, they were already in a tizzy, shifting forms would be the best option as she could take one of the stupid shifters spotted her. She crouched low and continued towards the two weaker individuals from what she saw. She paused at the conversation among the shifters, not to hurt him? Why not?! He was planning on killing her if it was last recalled! My this woman had to be dumber than she thought, but of course she was a bird by smell. . .birds weren’t that bright anyway. But them pointing some sort of instrument of death at her was better than her being saved. .. or did she WANT to be executed like a pig to the slaughter? She noticed the two others scurry off to get away from the source of such a sound, herself, as fast as possible. But no, this sanguine eyed feline was watching while low to the ground and out of sight as long as she stayed behind the bushes. She doubted that she would stay back there for long, Bai was a brunt force individual, if the four didn’t separate. . .she would have had an easier time figuring out what she wanted to do. . .there was some man from a place called U, S of A and people from this Russia place. .. the hell was that all about? She thought tilting her head to the side in confusion. She stuck with the original plan and crawled off towards the other group, hiding and growling all the same.

"Shifter, if you would like, you can come out, but please don't attack we only want to talk. Let's keep this peaceful, shall we?"

She didn’t come out at first but did as she adjusted her glove, narrowing her eyes. She seemed to not listen to him at all. ”Really? I don’t trust him or any of them for that matter, what is wrong with you?” she asked fully stepping out. The vile look on her face was far more menacing than before. ”You’re helping them, making sure they sniff us out, right? Traitor.” she immediately went to the assumption that she was a traitor and working for them, after all why else would she lie about what she was. . .? that was the only answer right. She never seemed to take her gaze off of the human, approaching slowly in a predatory gait. ”Why peaceful? All these savages want to do is kill all of us anyway or look at us like we’re some sort of plaything, I should kill you and this human.” she snarled breaking the distance to about five feet. She wasn’t above killing a traitor, well she wasn’t above killing anyone. She sniffed for a moment and noticed the other two were in an argument, giving her the perfect amount of time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MusicSet Me On Fire Where I am...Forest With...human and a traitor I'm Feeling...angry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
【 Thylia Amora 】
The Colourless Fox
User Image
Thylia narrows her eyes as she hears the shifter's response. What she says about human-beings is right... But she also knows that Eric is different and so is Nova. Thylia hears the distinct distaste in her voice, What happened to her to amke her feel so strongly about humans? She looks so young though, Thylia wonders as a pang of unwelcome sympathy runs through her. She observes the shifter for a while, as these thoughts run through her. Then, she suddenly makes a move.

Instinctively Thylia swiftly lifts herself off the ground, lowers into a defensive stance and pulls her upper lip into a snarl. She lets loose a defensive hiss at the aggressive shifter, who shortens the distance between them. Thylia raises her hand which held the knife and positions it defensively in front, ready to strike if the shifter draws even nearer. Seeing no hesitancy in Thylia stance to defend herself and the human, the shifter stops her advancement. "I'm not a traitor. If he wanted to kill me he would have done so a while ago. He and the female are different, they were attempting to save us from their comrade. Why else would Eric try to hide my identity?" The shifter wrinkles her nose in distaste at Thylia's words. But as Thylia notices a bit of hesitation in the shifters eyes, she softens her tone. "What is your name shifter? I don't want to fight you. They leave in several days; why don't you stay with us... or keep a distance but observe these two human-beings. If they cause any harm to other shifters then I will fight along side you to tear them apart."
User Image
Sierra Kardis

Kards grunted as the butt of the gun sent her flying to the dirt. Her ribs hurt a touch but she was a strong kind of person who was generally capable of pushing past any types of pain. Rolling to her four small feet, the ermine, dashed away and around a tree, climbing up into the branches swiftly. She could easily hear the exchange between the other shifter and the perverse four. But as she had been drawn to attacking the violent human, she figured she better finish off the job, or at least spook him a fair bit. She was almost directly above him and as silent as ever when she shifted to her human form, to allow speech to come out. She swung so she was upside down, her face directly in front of his.
“My, you don’t look so good scar-face.”
She teased, swiftly poking one of the bite marks that she had made on his forehead. A wide and bloody grin spreading across her face to reveal her teeth, which were sharp and pointed even in this form. She didn’t give him time to aim is gun as she let go of the branch and fell to the ground, shifting back into an ermine. She slunk into another hole, moving swiftly beneath the ground before shifting back into her bipedal form, while underground – she knew she was a mere few inches from the surface. However, she had shifted so quickly that she sprang up from the earth, throwing dirt in every directing, and even slinging it purposefully into the faces, and more importantly, the eyes of the humans, the violent male and the other female, who were within reach. The other was nowhere to be seen, having disappeared with the fox.
“You do not belong here.”
She growled, her voice menacing and angry.
“Staying here will seal your demise.”
She continued, before bunching her muscles and jumping. Strong legs sent her up into the safety of tree branches where she once again shifted, back in the small and easy to miss form of an ermine. Her next move would have to be to remove the strange weapons from these despicable creatures.

Zachella Claw
Raven: The Mistress in Black
User Image
User Image

Zachella had to think fast. She opened her mouth but words wouldn't come out. The man in front of her, his stare, it made her knees weak. She took a hesitant step forward and to the left, her body blocking Nova to the best of her abilities. She could hear the commotion coming from the direction where the fox-girl and Eric ran to, but she had no time to fully focus on them.

Before the weapon-wielder could shoot, the ermine reappeared. It swiftly shifted into human form and teased their assailant. Zac's heart quickened, Oh he is definitely getting riled up. She stoke a quick glance at Nova and begged with her eyes for directions. She hadn't noticed the ermine leap out of sight and out of nowhere, taking Zac by surprise, the ermine reemerged in human form, sending out sprays of dirt flying at their faces. She had just enough time to close her eyes but even the force of the dirt hitting her skin hurt. She backed up a little instinctively, bumping into Nova.

"You okay?" She whispered. She could taste dirt in her mouth but she held back the urge of spitting. Zac saw the ermine disappear into the canopy of through half closed eyes and she fearfully stole a glance at man in front of them. Adrenaline pumped through her body and she was ready for fight or flight.
Ikanova Poklonskaya
Lieutenant
User Image

"That is why were are here! Now step aside and let me end her miserable existence!" As Ikanova heard those words come out of Freddie's voice she knew that she had to get Zachella to safety. However as the ground bursted it was Zachella who sprang forward to protect her. Ikanova was grateful for Zachella's bravery but she knew that Zachella was depending on her to make the decisions at the moment. It was decision time, Ikanova had two choices available to her either kill Freddie right now or run while he was still blinded by the sudden outburst of dirt. She wondered what would happen to her if she killed Freddie, she certainly wouldn't mind killing the pompous idiot who only moments ago tried to kill herself, but what would happen when she returned to Russia? There would certainly be an inquiry into her actions in the field and possibly another mission for the retrieval of the dead bodies. No, if she was going to kill Freddie right now there would be no chance of her returning to Russia as a hero. Freddie had likely already radioed in that Petrov and she were aligned with the enemy, Ikanova surmised that she would probably be immediately thrown into prison if his body was found with bullet wounds. Would she be able to stay in the forest with Zachella? Could she stay in the forest even? wondered Ikanova. Making her choice, Ikanova grimly raised her pistol and fired three rounds. Before Freddie was able to recover from the dirt in his eyes, two shots hit Freddie's M40 rifle effectively permanently disabling the weapon the third shot missed her mark and hit Freddie's elbow. As Freddie howled in pain Ikanova grabbed Zachella's arm and led her in the direction she assumed Petrov had ran off to. Ikanova hoped that the ferret creature would be able to deal with Freddie in his injured state so Ikanova would not have to deal with Freddie herself.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Lincoln Stein
One foot in the grave.

Link had been nervous on the plane trip as he glanced about the other hunters, each one seemed capable and a lot more professional in purpose. Among them he noticed quite a few were carrying guns to his distress, it was almost impossible to get your hands on a gun in the UK and just plain impossible for Link. Hiding himself beneath a cloak he attempted to guard the fact he carried no fire arms.

Once the plane touched ground Link felt somewhat relaxed and shuffled off with the others, he wasn't too keen on flying with such a suspect bunch. One bullet accidently firing off could of killed them all. The feel of the ground and the smells in the air were new but he didn't let this dissuade him from heading into the forest with the others. The first day he avoided everyone, the second day they were separated.

On the second day Link had gathered his things together ready to move to a different spot when lightning connected with the ground just a few feet away from him, the force hurled him into the river amidst the panic. Grasping for air he distressed for control beneath the rapids, eventually he washed up onto a riverbank far downstream. Awaking painfully he struggled to pull himself together as he felt heavy and bogged down by the gear, removing the straps from his pack off he crawled to a nearby tree and sought shelter beneath the leaves. His world felt blurry and spinning in circles as his stomach emptied todays breakfast. "Well that was fun" he said trying to humour himself.

Link passed out again. Waking early into the third day he discovered one of his knives had buried themselves into his arm, although the bleeding stopped he felt the pain get worse as he moved around to drag his pack from the shore. By chance his paranoia of waterproofing everything had saved most of his gear however the tent and most of the food had vanished through a hole torn in the side. Building a small fire he ripped the sleeve down to tend to the wound, unfortunately his medical kit was gone too. "You have got to be kidding me" he cursed. Looking into the fire he cringed as he remembered something from a movie, if he was to survive he felt it was better than nothing.

Link heated a blade on the fire until it glowed in the heat, removing the blade from his arm he quickly dropped it to the ground and grabbed the hot one off the fire. His teeth bit into the piece of wood as the smell of burnt flesh and screaming pain coursed through his entire being, he fought through it to stay conscious and removed the hot blade. Tearing the cloth from the sleeve he wrapped it around the wound hoping to protect it from the elements until it healed, by some luck he had escaped death by blood loss and the blade had struck no important arteries. "I suppose I'll at least have a story to tell when I get home. If I get home..." he told himself with a forced chuckle.

The part of the forest he had found himself in was sheltered from all light and rain drowned the trees, Sitting close to the fire he hugged himself for warmth and felt a feverish sweat break upon his brow.

Local weather : Heavy rain with a hint of darkness.

((oops got carried away with opening post......))

OG Gawker

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divorced 100
User Image

Fredd Darian Akre
Ruthless Veteran

User Image
User Image

Fredd was beyong upset. He was other worldly upset. As he fell to the floor, dirt in his eyes and lead in his arm he screamed profanities as the Lieutenant sprinted into the woods with the Raven. He cleared the dirt with one arm and slipped off his bag painfully, clenching his jaw in absolute pain and pulled the bag open. He pulled out the bandages and a flask. He twisted the flask open and dumped the alcohol on his bullet wound, checked to make sure the bullet had gone through, then drank some. He swallowed away the harsh liquid then dumped some on his face and screamed once more. He quickly set about bandaging his wound and when he was finished he growled looking down to the rifle. He picked it up and saw the two rounds that struck the gun. His scope was utterly destroyed and his bolt was blown apart. He shouted and threw the gun aside then unholstered his handgun and growled. He stomped off into the brush ready to kill and flicked the safety off the handgun and quickly went about tracking the group, the pain substantial.
"Eric Petrov"
"Corporal"
{ Disvibe }

User Image

Eric could only sit there wide eyed at the situation. It was a standoff between two animals in human form. Never in his life would he have thought that two shifters would fight to determine his life. Hearing Thylia’s words made him step back a little as she mentions that if he harms a shifter then she will tear him apart. “Well there goes the mission entirely.” he thought. Realizing that he should probably say something to ease the situation; Eric stood up and walked between the two shifter. “Let’s all just calm down ok. No one is going to hurt anyone here. We just gotta learn to share this forest right now. Let me introduce myself; I am Eric Petrov, this is my friend Thylia.” he said in calming tone. “And what might your name be?” Eric extended a hand toward the tiger woman for a handshake although not sure if she knew what that meant. Eric had made sure to keep his rifle back at where he landed so as to not arouse suspicion. But he knew Thylia still had his revolver in case things got ugly. Eric kept his hand up awaiting her answer.

Trash Garbage

User Image
                xxF u c kOt h a t ,OI Od o n ' tOn e e dOt h a t`
                xXxXxXxXxXxXG r e e dOi sOa l lOy o uOo f f e r. . .
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY o uOw i l lOn e v e rOb r e a kOm eOd o w n ! !
                xx x Kadja Bai Amroliwallah xxx x x The Inexorable Tiger xxx x Aggressive Shifter x

IT wasn’t that she was ignoring the fellow shifter, she was merely analyzing what she said, but seemed to not care. The defensive stance that was shown to her caused her lip to curl disgustingly; amused at the fact this shifter thought that little knife was going to stop her. Her claws were at the ready, looking down to her sharp tipped phalanges and over to her again with a wry grin. ”You’ll defend this monster from me? Were you raised on sour milk?” she asked as an eyebrow raised upward. She darted up in the direction they came from, where a bullet was fired, her eyes lowering back to her. She was truly disgusted at this display, her taking another step at the inquiry to her name, saying nothing in response as a ‘tch’ sound came from her mouth. She thought on the suggestion and growled. ”You’re telling me any other human is expendable. . .good.” She said in reference to Fredd. . .oh how she wanted to get rid of him so painfully slow. He didn’t care for life so why should his be spared? Her thoughts entirely. ”You can call me Bai, my name is nothing of your concern,” she stated narrowing her eyes still at the human. How dare she try to make peace with these monsters? After all they were nothing but monsters as far as she was concerned. But she took the time to examine the human, this pale female having disgust displayed in her eyes as she observed the human, raising an eyebrow. She looked down to his hand, she merely moved her hand forward to the knife holding one and moved it aside, obviously not scared of something such as that. She didn’t take his hand at first, she smelled it like any cat would, then she licked it slowly, like an animal, she looked back up at him and backed up, somewhat offended by the taste, her feline like eyes wide with confusion.

Great more of those things came along AND it started to rain. . .perfect. She looked up and saw the raven, a low vile growl escaped her maw as she watched them approach. ”More fleshbags.” she said with a snort, letting out another low growl, an animalistic look in her eyes as if she was going to rip them apart and eat them. . .maybe not the latter, but one got the idea. The group made her uncomfortable enough as it was, but now she was around more of them. ”Stupid fleshbags.” she said with a snarl. She had better things to do than try to befriend these rejects of nature who wanted to destroy her world. She turned back once, her looming gaze on them for a long moment, her brow furrowing in displeasure. ”Bye.” she dropped down to all fours and took a transformation into her animal form walking off turning around fully and roaring at the group then stealing off into the forest, she didn’t need these people. . . and she smelled something else that she wanted to bother, a scent that was foreign, ashes. . . fire. . . she was off in an instant.

Bai lowered her body and picked up speed, making her way to the smell and slowly closing the distance as the smell of another human made its way into her nostrils. ’Human again. . .?’ she thought remembering that the others were expendable. . . perfect. She let out a low growl a this new individual. . . after all she wanted him to be aware of his potential eminent doom. Finally she made her presence entirely known, a set of vermilion feline eyes on the man as she approached. . . was he injured. . . was he burnt? She smelled burnt skin. . . what the hell? She didn’t want to fight a weak animal. . . she wanted to actually have to try. ’Human. . .he’s weak. . .I can't kill him’ she had a sense of compassion wash over her, wanting to be nice but whatever. . . she would never be nice to a human. . . she merely stood on the other side of the fire, the large predator just staring at the human and narrowing her eyes.
MusicRebellion Where I am...Forest With...supposively injured human I'm Feeling...Livid
User Image
【 Thylia Amora 】
The Colourless Fox
User Image
Bai suddenness shocks Thylia as she transforms back to her animal form, she was a proud tiger with gleaming white fur. Bai turns her towards the opposite direction as she smells something that Thylia could smell as well. Thylia also wonders what that burnt flesh is, but at the moment she was glad there was a distraction for Bai so no fighting would be necessary, seeing how stubborn and cynical she was towards human-beings.
Thylia turns her head towards Eric as their attacker leaves them alone once again, but as she smells Zachella and Nova nearby she knows it wasn't for long. She wished the young shifter could have stayed with them, Thylia's curiosity got the best of her and she wanted to know more about her while a part of her also wanted to keep her distance. "Bai ran off cause she smelled something... burnt flesh. It might be one of your comrades. I'm not sure if you want to go towards Bai again, but we should wait for Zachella and Nova." Thylia says as she points to the pair running towards them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff