Timid Explorer

User Image

Rσℓepℓaʏ Bʏ || Eldarprincess &Typically Tangled
Pictuяes Bʏ || Eldaя & Phσtσbucket
Iηspiяatioη || Pirates & Oveя Active Imagiηatiσηs

Timid Explorer

User Image

Our Story || Ain't Gold...

"They say that dependin' on you ye ask our world was created with land and water fer differin' reasons. Ye ask me, I can't truly tell yee what I be believin, only what I know. I know that since time began there hasn't been a time when men felt the call o the waters. Nothin in the world like it's call...sof 'n as promisin as gold doubloons. In this day an' age you'll find thems that say the existence o' the sea means the existence o' people. The existence o' people means the existence o' laws an' so on. I don't pretend to know what all that fancy talk be meanin'. Though This ol' sea dog knows his fair share...If ye want the real truth Me Hearties just ask around any pub in any port. Them sailin men will tell ye, "The existence o' the sea means the existence o' Pirates" Aye, thems a differen' kind o' people. Any Fishwife can tell ye of the bucaneers, pillagers, and other bastards who sail 'neath the black an' red colors An' any drink lovin' man can tell ye o' the Pirates among Pirates an' their tale worthy deeds. Any o' the navy's bilge rats can tell ye o' the things both side 'ave done in their fightin' o'r the open waters. Now, ye'd be a fool te lump all pirates t'gether. Even they have a standard of speakin'. There's them whose crew be nothin but cut throats and bilge rats that sail port t' port their ships sail black and red with names such as Fancy o' The Pearl. There's them whose crew be always looking fer a profit an attack any boat their look out spies. They too sail beneath the black an' red. There's them whose captains be one o' the four Pirate Lords. Their crews be plentiful and hearty and one captain represents the waters in one o' t cardinal directions. Ships such as The Galley, Queen's Revenge, an' The Rikka be a rare sight but always feared. Ha-ha ye be askin' how pirates be gettin to agreein about runnin things? Smart as paint ye be t' ask....Them four lords are feared an' renowned enough, but there'd be no peace or conduct among pirates without some kin' o overall leader. That me hearties is left to Captain Morgan, Pirate King. Little be known from where he came, but much be known about the abilities o' him and his han' chosen men aboard The Sirius. There be only five o' them, but mention' any o' their names makes any regular Buccaneer shiver in his boots. Best keep prayin' they not stop at this port Me Hearties for though they only sail beneath the black, the Sirius be Pirates among Pirates!"

The old sailor laughed again before coughing violently. It had been many years since he had sailed, the decaying sickness in his lungs having been with him now for years. Not wanting to continue hearing this the owner helped usher the man out of the bar telling his young employee to watch over the bar until he returned. Winnifred Gilbert has heard this warning many times in the past three years she has been working as a Tavern wench in her poor hometown. Though it is indeed a port city the majority of those who lived here were racial minorities and natives of the island chain nation. Admittedly Winnie knows these warnings to be very well founded, but she too has felt that seductive call of the distant horizon where the ships disappeared into the mists. Being a sensible and responsible girl however she has remained, now working full time at the bar so her brothers an properly attend school and better themselves. Never did Winnie know that this call can't be ignored. Fate or destiney always finds a way to make it so. While her boss was away, Winnie continued to clean the bar. Her work was interrupted suddenly by violent banging on the tavern door. Winnie had tried to ignore them knowing it would be dangerous being the only woman among them. She only replied the bar was currently closed in hopes they would leave. In the end, the numerous men, all half drunk sailors, forced their way into the tavern, taking food and drinks by force, however before the men could turn their violence on Winnie two more men entered, their very countance spread palpable fear through the room and she knew them to be Pirates. Her growing fear had kept Winnie frozen in place until one of the two told her to run before they engaged the larger group of men. Not wanting to find out the result of this altercation Winnie had indeed ran. When a few of the other men followed after her, Winnie hid herself in a barrel and waited until she believed it safe to return home again. Little did she expect her hiding place to suddenly begin moving. Winnie was rendered unconscious when her head hit the sides of her hiding place and taken farther away from her home then she could ever have expected.

When she woke, Winnie was greeted by a couple of very suprised young men aboard a ship she never had an intention of boarding. Barely giving her a chance to explain, the larger of the two had picked her up and showed her to the doctor's quarters. Once given the all clear by the kinder doctor Winnie was presented to the rest of the crew and given the chance to explain her presence. Suprised and embarassed to find the two men who'd saved her among them Winnie quickly relayed her story and asked where the ship was headed. Once finished the five men looked her over before beginning to debating among themselves about what they should do with her. "What did you say your name was?" asked one of the two who'd saved her earlier, his name was Alastair she believed, "Winnie", "Winnie...I may remember that before you get swallowed by the sea." Despite her obvious fear and surprise he continued, "Choose one, with a blindfold or without one" Winnie paled even further, "What about a blindfold?!" The young man who found her, Thomas chimed in now, "Alastair! You're thinking somethin' dirty...! Not on our ship!" Alastair rolled his eyes, "Your mind is somewhere else. I'm talkin' about makin' her walk the plank with a blindfold, and lettin' her jump." Naturally this made Winnie start, "What?! Wait a minute! I just asked where we are going!" Alastair's earlier companion chuckled and gave her an incredulous look, "Heh, Where? Ya gotta be kidding! A Treasure Island! Where else do Pirates go, stupid!"

"P...Pirates?!" Winnie managed to squeak in her growing fear. Nathaniel, the one who had found her with Thomas spoke up now, "You...You seriously didn't know we are Sirius Pirates, did ya?" Seeing Winnie's reaction as an obvious yes he crossed his arms impatiently and heaved a sigh, "What a burden...we've got, fer cryin' out loud." Again Alastair's companion interrupted, "That's enough! Let's just throw her in the sea!" The doctor stepped forward and placed a hand on Winnie's shoulder with an angered look on his face, "Hey, hey. You're scaring her with all that talk. She's frightened. Alastair scoffed, "You're too nice to her, Doc...You, Winn? You don't want to be swallowed by the sea?" Winnie blushed angrily, "Of course not! Who wants that?!" Alastair shrugged, "Well then, we hafta sell ya at the next harbor." Winnie went pale again, "Sell me?!" Alastair appeared unfazed by her distress, "I'm a reasonable man, you know...You can have a choice.....Choose one now" Winnie scanned his stoney face, "Can...Can you give me another choice?" Alastair gave her a surprised yet annoyed look, "Another choice? Ya ain't makin' things easy fer us. Lemme think...Another choice would be leaving you alone on an island. Or we can feed ya to the seagulls..." tears began to brim in Winnie's eyes. Luckily the doctor jumped to her defense again. "You've had enough fun with her. Why do you frighten her?" Thomas who had been silent since he'd last spoken nodded in agreement, "He's right! She ain't worth bothering ya so much! She didn't choose to be on board..." Alastair's companion glared at the two of them, "No woman on our ship! Pirate ships don't carry women!" The doctor simply glared back, "Russell. You're seriously going to throw her in the sea where the sharks are starving?!" Alastair laughed darkly at this, "Are sharks even interested in her?"

A loud and foriegn laugh silenced them all. Winnie turned to see it was a big man adorned more richly than the rest, "This is some entertainment...perfect under the full moon." he said before laying a big hand on her other shouder. "Excuse me...?" silence was the only reply from the crew. The man smiled from ear to ear, "I've made a decision! This woman is now a member of Sirius!" the crew, all shocked looked up at her now incredulously "Captain Yer out of yer mind..." Nate said a few moments later confirming Winnie's suspiscions the man who'd appeared was the captain. Wait... if this was the Sirius that meant he was....Captain Morgan!!! "I was just thinking that this ship is reeking too much of male sweat." Morgan explained jokingly. Nate's jaw dropped, "Ye were thinking..." he was obviously too surprised to finish. "It's captain's order, guys" mumbled Russell sullenly. Alastair sighed as well, "I was having so much fun with this." Winnie blushed deeply as she realized this meant they'd been teasing her this whole time. "Hey we've got another crew member!" cheeredThomas, happily, unlike the rest. Morgan turned Winnie to face him. "Woman. Listen carefully...Sirius has three strict rules. One. Protect your buddy with your life. Two. Never let women or children get harmed. Three. We party til dawn when it's a full moon." He laughed loudly when she gave him a slightly amused smirk at the last rule. It was a full moon. "Don't worry. These guys are all nice to women." he said with a wink. "Oh hell. We'll just give her a lot to do," joked Alastair with another dark smile. Morgan laughed again, "Ha ha ha! Look at her face...Isn't it unique?" Winnie looked away fully aware she'd been caught glaring at Alastair. We have one problem though. We don't have a spare room for ya. So..... the captain fell silent as he looked his crew members, "Alastair, yer going to share your room with her." Winnie and Alastair stared at him, both hoping he hadn't been serious. He was.

This is going to be one hell of an adventure for Winnie, especially with her chosen roomate. When Ransom, a pirate woman who seemingly has trouble coming to terms with her own feelings for Nathaniel is eventually added to the mix from a "rival" ship will it make Winnie realize that maybe she is exactly where she's meant to be?

Timid Explorer

User Image

Pirates Be Warned...

The Sirius & Crew
                                                                xxBlurby Blurb.

The Imperial Navy
                                                                xxBlurby Blurb.

The Pirate Lords
                                                                xx Blurby Blurb.

Laws & Punishments For Piracy
                                                                xx Blurby Blurb.

Credit Where It's Due
                                                                xxWhile combined ideas of our own, some of this comes from stories and movies about Pirates such as POTC & PIL.

Any More?
                                                                xxIn case we need to add something else

Timid Explorer

User Image

NPC & Affiliations

[imgleft]http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww208/Maiden_Lovely/Icons/thnightmare3-1.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=9][color=color][b]◙[/b][/color] First & Last name
[color=color][b]◙[/b][/color] [i]The Character[/i]
[color=color][b]◙[/b][/color] Trait
[color=color][b]◙[/b][/color] Trait
[color=color][b]◙[/b][/color] Alliance
[color=color][b]◙[/b][/color] Color

User Image
Captain Morgan
The Pirate King
Mysterious
Optimistic
The Sirius
Darkred

User Image
Christopher Montgomery
The Doctor
Kind
Patient
The Sirius
Purple

User Image
Russell Colby
The Two-Sword Fencer
Brash
Hot Headed
The Sirius
Darkblue

User Image
Thomas Seddson
The Greenhorn
Innocent
Loyal
The Sirius
Darkorange

User Image
Captain Adrian
Pirate Lord of the South
Perverted
Cunning
The Rikka
Color

Timid Explorer

User Image

Imperial Navy Bounties

[align=center][size=24][align=left] ◤[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]◥
                                [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=30][color=darkred]𝖂 𝕬 𝕹 𝕿 𝕰 𝕯[/color][/size]
                                ◣[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]◢[/align][/size]

[img]566 x 311,outerborder (white)=1 Inner border (black)=2[/img]

[color=color2][b]"[/b][/color][size=24][color=color1][b]First & Last Name / Title[/b][/color][/size][/color] [color=color2][b]"[/b][/color][/align]

[size=9][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=white]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/color][b][size=24][color=white] ★[/color] → [color=color1][size=19]Information[/size][/b][/color]

[size=10][b]Legal Name[/b]:[color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]First Middle Last
                                [b]Answers to[/b]:[color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]Name preferred
                                [b]Allegiance[/b]:[color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] Ship / Crew
                                [b]Age[/b]:[color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]Age, 18-24 written out
                                [b]Date of Birth[/b]:[color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]mm/dd
                                [b]Sex[/b]:[color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]Male or Female
                                [b]Favored Music[/b][color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]three songs that describes your character.

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=white]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][b][size=24][color=white] ★[/color] → [color=color1][size=19] Appearance[/color][/size][/b][/color]

[size=10][b]Height[/b]:[color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]feet'inches
                                [b]Weight[/b]:[color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]number of lbs
                                [b]Eye Color[/b]:[color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]color
                                [b]Hair Color[/b]:[color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]color

[align=center][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/SierraNicole/Icons/hoistthecolorsbyiconsbycurtana.png[/img] [img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/missinghalo244/Icons/Pirateflag.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d38/cheerragdoll1207/Quotes and Icons/th6cdf597d.png[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/mysticx08xglow/Journal Icons/PirateFlag.png[/img][/align]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=white]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][b][size=24][color=white] ★[/color] → [color=color1][size=19]Known Behaviors[/size][/color][/size][/b][/color]

[size=10][color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] Trait: [i]explanation[/i]
                                [color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] Trait: [i]explanation[/i]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=white]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][b][size=24][color=white] ★[/color] → [color=color1][size=19]Eyewitness Reports[/color][/size][/b][/color]

[size=10][color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] Bio blurb # 1 no more than six sentences.
                                [color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] Bio blurb # 2 no more than six sentences.
                                [color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] Bio blurb # 3 no more than six sentences.

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=white]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][b][size=24][color=white] ★[/color] → [color=color1][size=19]Detailed Information[/size][/color][/size][/b][/u][/color]

[size=10][color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] [b]Responds Positively To[/b]
                                + put a Like here
                                + put a Like here
                                + put a Like here
                                +put a Like here

[color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] [b]Responds Negatively To[/b]
                                - put a Dislike here
                                - put a Dislike here
                                - put a Dislike here
                                - put a Dislike here

[color=color3]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] [b]Should Not Be Confronted[/b]
                                ~ put a Fear here
                                ~ put a Fear here
                                ~ put a Fear here
                                ~ put a Fear here

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=white]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][b][size=24][color=white] ★[/color] → [color=color1][size=19]In Case Of Contact[/color][/size][/b][/u][/color]

[size=10][b]Reward[/b][color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color] ₡ Your Charries bounty value, obviously longer a pirate, higher the bounty.
                                [b]Criminal Rating[/b]:[color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]Posting Color
                                [b]Bounty Posted By[/b]:[color=color2]»[/color][color=white]---[/color]Username

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝖂 𝕬 𝕹 𝕿 𝕰 𝕯

User Image

"Winnifred Gilbert/ The Stow-Away "

xxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Information

Legal Name:»---Winnifred Margaret Gilbert
Answers to:»---Winnie
Allegiance:»--- Sirius
Date of Birth:»---5/5
Sex:»---Lovely Lady
Favored Music»---If I Were a Boy

xxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearance

Height:»---5'3"
Weight:»---115 lbs
Eye Color:»---hazel
Hair Color:»---red

User Image User Image User Image User Image

xxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Known Behaviors

»--- Stubborn: although her father and brothers say this is not an admirable trait in a lady she can be very stuck in her ways
»--- Witty: Winnie has a sharp mind, and she uses it
»--- Strong: She has never been weak, both physically and mentally, she's a survivor
»--- Adventurous: Growing up with two older brothers, Winnie has always been a little on the wild side

xxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Eyewitness Reports

»--- Winnie is the youngest daughter to Elizabeth, and Edward Gilbert. Her father, is a poor blacksmith, and her mother was a maid in one of the wealthier houses. The two met young, and fell in love and married. Shortly after their marriage, Elizabeth discovered that she was pregnant with their first child, Nicholas. The two were a happy couple, especially since their son was a beautiful child. The couple wanted more children, and soon found out that they were expecting another child, Henry. Henry was just as good as his older brother, and the couple still wanted more, even if it would be hard to provide for them.

»--- About two years after Henry was born, the couple found out that they would be having another child. This pregnancy was much harder on Elizabeth than her previous two pregnancies had been. She struggled through it, and her labor came early, of about a month or so. Elizabeth struggled with the midwives through her last labor, and finally a daughter was born. But sadly, Elizabeth did not survive. Edward was now left to care for his three young children without his wife.

»--- Edward had always dreamed of bigger and better things for his children. He tried to do the best that he could while raising the three kids. Winnie had a very happy childhood, despite the lack of a mother figure. Her father worked hard day and night to provide for them. He sent his children to school, and would not allow his sons to quit school to go to work. Edward didn't want the simple life for them. When Winnie was old enough to work, her father pulled her out of school, and got her a job at the local tavern as a tavern wench in order to help pay for her older brothers schooling. Winnie does not think this fair, and wishes to go off into the world and explore, but sadly, she cannot escape this world she's in. Her duty to her brothers keeps her here. That is, until her father finds a suitable match for her, and then she'll have to marry.

xxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Detailed Information

»--- Responds Positively To
+ the sea
+ a good book
+ company
+ Storms

»--- Responds Negatively To
- Rules
- Being held back
- Arrogant Men
- Cold Weather

»--- Should Not Be Confronted
~ Never escaping this duty-filled life
~ Being forced to marry someone I don't love
~ Dying before my life has really begun
~ Never exploring this great big world

xxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -In Case Of Contact

Reward»--- ₡ 1,000
Criminal Rating:»---#E25822, #AA5303, #EE7942
Bounty Posted By:»---typically_tangled

User Image

"Nathaniel Valentine / chef/pirate "

xxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Information

Legal Name:»---Nathaniel Thomas Valentine
Answers to:»---Nate or Nathaniel
Allegiance:»--- The Sirius
Date of Birth:»---12/20
Sex:»---Swashbuckling pirate
Favored Music»---three songs that describes your character.

Height:»---6'0
Weight:»---160 lbs
Eye Color:»---icy blue
Hair Color:»---blonde

»--- Guarded: the past is the past, why dig it out when all it does is hurt people?
»--- Good Humored: He isn't serious all the time, he does have a sense of humor
»--- Temperamental: Especially about people in his kitchen, he can be moody
»--- Loyal: To his ship mates and people he is close to, he is unswervingly loyal

»--- His past is a very troubled one, and a very sad one as well. His parents hadn't wanted him, and had abandoned him in the mountains shortly after he was born. Thankfully the hideaway for a master bandit was nearby, and the bandit took him in and raised him as his own. Nate was raised and grew up with bandits. The bandit master was not only a bandit, but he was also a servant of a nearby noble, and this was where the two of them lived.

»--- Growing up in the mansion, Nate grew close to the nobleman's daughter who was close to him in age. As he grew older, Nathan showed promise as a bandit and was being groomed to take over the group after the master had died. Times got harder in his hometown, the bandits became desperate and quickly turned to violence. Nate was used to being in a leadership position, and generally called the shots. Anyone who didn't listen to him faced the consequences. One night, the group suggested that they go and attack the nobleman's house which Nate disagreed with and told the group no.

»--- The group did not listen to Nathan, and went ahead and attacked the nobleman's home, burning it to the ground. The nobleman, and Nathan's father were killed but the daughter of the nobleman was never found. It has been assumed that she died along with everyone else in the mansion, but no one can be sure. The bandit group set Nathan up and renamed him as Nathan the Betrayer. Nate ran for two years before the Imperial forces captured him. He was saved from public execution by none other than Captain Morgan himself, who suggested Nathan join his crew. Nate wasn't interested in this offer, and tried to escape the island. But the tides were too high, and Nathan was unable to swim, Nate almost drowned until Captain Morgan saved his life yet again. Nate felt he owed the pirate king his life, and so he joined the crew of the Sirius.

+ cooking
+ quiet
+ the sea
+ treasure

- people being in my way in the kitchen
- making mistakes
- storms
- insects

~ dying young
~ never finding peace of mind
~ put a Fear here
~ put a Fear here

Reward»--- ₡ 20,000,000
Criminal Rating:»---#82CFFD, #0047AB, #05B8CC
Bounty Posted By:»---tangled

Timid Explorer

User Image

"Alastair Hadrian "

xxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Information

Legal Name:»---Alastair Cornelius Hadrian
Answers to:»---Alastair
Allegiance:»---Sirius
Date of Birth:»---11/16
Sex:»---Male
Favored Music»--- Yo-Ho A Pirates Life.., Professional Pirate, Sailing For Adventure

Height---6"0
Weight---190
Eye Color---Right eye is Hazel, left always covered by black eye patch
Hair Color---Brown

»--- Sadistic: Known to "enjoy" causing others distress.
»--- Unforgiving: His temper is easily provoked and deadly.
»--- Confident: He is a known member of Sirius.
»--- Intelligent: Those who have spoken with him have marked him well educated.

»--- Similar to most Sirius Crew members very little is publicly known about Alastair's life before joing the Sirius, and he hasn't openly shared any of this information with others, and tends to get violent with those who pry.

»--- It is believed or assumed that he came from a family of wealth within one of the three empires since he is obviously educated and can mingle with nobles with an air of familiarity. However there are also rumors he is self taught as he has been reported helping racial minorities in many ports. It is also believed that he ran from this lifestyle at a younger age before joing the Sirius.

»--- Here is the truth the world doesn't know. Alastair is of mixed heritage. His mother was Marshallese, his father is Sauv, and a high ranking officer of the Sauville Imperial Navy. Marshallese being a majorly discriminated against throughout Sauville this was a match destined for trouble. With his father being gone all the time Alastair was raised by his sickly mother, eventually the father dropped all contact when he was nine. His mother died three years ago. With nothing left Alastair left his uncle's home and eventually joined the Sirius.

+ Pistols
+ Navigation
+ Being Left Alone
+ Tormenting Others

- Imperial Navy Officers
- Speaking About Himself
- Whinning
- Incompetence

~ His Past
~ Loosing His Purpose
~ Letting Someone In
~ Loss of "Loved ones"

Reward»---₡ 12,000,000
Criminal Rating---#8B3A3A
Bounty Posted By---Eldar

User Image

"Ransom Deveroux "

xxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Information

Legal Name:»---Ransom Cassandra Deveroux
Answers to:»---Ransom
Allegiance:»--- Rikka Sirius
Date of Birth:»---09/12
Sex---Female
Favored Music»---Hoist The Colors, Shiver My Timbers, Spanish Ladies

Height:»--- 5"5
Weight:»--- 160
Eye Color:»--- Hazel
Hair Color:»--- Red

»--- Exotic: She has been seen practicing a variety of foriegn forms of entertainment.
»--- Short Tempered: Easily insulted, but usually short lived outbursts.
»--- Passionate: She has been approached before and bears the Sinner's Brand.
»--- Sly: Numerous complaints of stolen items have been reported. She is likely suspect.

»--- Similar to the Sirius Crew members very little truth about Ransom's life before her priacy days, she has answered questions of witnesses and interrogators with a variety of colorful tales which may or may not be ebtirely true.

»--- She has reportedly said she was born and raised in either an unknown land across the oceans or the British Empire and lived either with just her grandfather or a family too big to count. She has stated many reasons why she left this life at the age of fifteen. From there she reportedly traveled around the world until joining the Pirate ship Rikka four years ago. She was captured by Sauville Imperial Navy two years ago and recieved the Sinner's Brand after refusing to cooperate. She managed to escape custody and hasn't been caught since.

»--- Here's what the world doesn't know. Ransom was born to a mediocre merchant family. From a young age it was driven into her brain that her only purpose was to marry well to help get the family a better social standing. She did live with her grandfather for a short time after a brother was born and developed an illness. She was bethrothed to a business associate when she was fifteen, and sadly could not escape it. She was a married woman for two years before she finally managed to run away. She was caught and brought back some months later, only to be publicly humiliated and disowned. Trying to escape her hurt, Ransom signed up with the Rikka.

+ Sai
+ Music
+ Traveling
+ A Good Time

- Imperial Navy
- Staying In One Place Too Long
- The Way Captain Adrian Runs Things
- Wusses