Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Yuki Mitoki
Pokemon: Piplup {M}, Togepi {M}, Kricketune {M}

She nodded. "Done for today," Yuki said as she was feeding her Pokemon some pokefood. With some thought, she handed Mercer some pokefood. "Hey, try this with Eevee...I found Rayne is pretty good at fixing pokefood for all kinds of Pokemon and she taught me before we left to come to the Sinnoh region," she told Mercer with a smile.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Mercer Wolfe
Pokemon:Chimchar [m], Eevee [m], Magikarp [m]

He laughs and says "yeah and i forgot how good your pokefood was mine ends up bitter every time"
User Image
Yuki Mitoki

Yuki laughed. "And not all Pokemon enjoy bitter food," she said as she put some pokefood down for the rest of his Pokemon.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Mercer Wolfe

He laughs and says "sadly everything i make is bitter even when i cook" he watches his pokemon eats happily glad training is over for now and he can rest
User Image
Yuki Mitoki

She smiled. "Oh yeah, I forgot, you didn't get any cooking abilities from your mother," Yuki teased him with a laugh.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Mercer Wolfe

He glares at her and says "no she taught me i just refuse to learn seeing i had no interest in cooking" he shrugs and says "i'm an eater not a cooker i guess"
User Image
Yuki Mitoki

Yuki laughed. "So how did you make out when you were by yourself?" she asked curiously, bringing up the time they weren't traveling together, so she was sure when he had to camp out, he had to settle with berries or bitter food.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Mercer Wolfe

He shrugs and says "eating at restaurant and getting lucky by having people whos nice enough to take me take me in and cook me a meal"
User Image
Yuki Mitoki

She rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you would have been in a mess if you weren't so lucky," Yuki laughed as she watched the Pokemon eat. "What are you going to do about training Magikarp, Mercer? Have you decided yet?" she asked.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Mercer Wolfe

He laughs and says "nope havent decided what i am goinna do about this pkemon the odd thing is i have two choices" he taps his feet and says "one sell it seeing it goes for over fifty billion or two waste my time training it hard choice for me"
User Image
Yuki Mitoki

Yuki narrowed her eyes at Mercer. "I swear if you go as low as selling that Magikarp, I will never forgive you. I don't care how much a Pokemon is supposedly worth, it's not right!" she scolded him, clearly despising people that sold Pokemon.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Mercer Wolfe

he shrugs and says "i hate it too but yet apart of me feels maybe i'm not cut out to train it" he was showing the rare side of him again the very uncertain side of him which he doesnt show that often seeing hes usually so confident
User Image
Yuki Mitoki

She sighed lightly and kissed him. "Listen to me, Mercer, Magikarp may be a hard Pokemon to train, but just think about how much that training will pay off," Yuki told him.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Mercer Wolfe

he sighs and nods "yeah i guess i just need to be more patient" which was another thing he lacked in
User Image
Yuki Mitoki

"Yeah, patience was never a big thing for you, but maybe training this Magikarp and also your Eevee will show you it's worth it in the end," Yuki said with a laugh. She then laid back on the ground to look up at the sky, looking up at the moon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff