Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xavier Aidan Wesley DiCaprio
Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ "Oh . I will be here tomorrow." Xavier said as he took the note from Eli. "Thank you. And I will. I will let you know when I get here and leave." The blonde said as he stuck the note in his pocket, turned around and started walking toward the door. Xavier waved bye over his shoulder and walked out. He went by the student's office and turned in the note. After he did that, he headed toward the parking lot to his car.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

π”Όπ•π•š π”Έπ•£π••π• π•šπ•€ xxβ†’xx π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣

Hold on before it's too late
              We'll run till we leave this behind
              Don't fall just be who you are
              It's all that we need in our lives

Eli nodded with a bit of a relieved smile. "Just text me and let me know when you get off work as well." He told Xavier as the blond turned to start walking to the door, watching him leave and letting out a soft sigh. It had been some time since he had dealt with someone being abused to that length physically, and it almost had him wanting to call the 'friend' he had mentioned earlier. Even if he and the man weren't always on the best terms because of his own selfishness, he knew he wouldn't turn him down for a request like this. The only problem was that he didn't want to go against Xavier's wishes as he glanced out the window, watching the parking lot for a moment before getting things set up and welcoming his second glass.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ As Xavier got to his car, he looked up at the window as Eli was waking away. Xavier got in his car and started it. He tossed his book bag in the back seat. He leaned his head on the wheel and said a prayer. Xavier was not ready to go home, but he knew he had to. So he back his car out of his parking place and headed for home. Once he got home, he notice his mother was home too. He sighed as he pulled got his phone to text Eli.

➣ The text read: "I at home" He sent the text and got out of the car. As he reached the door he heard Screaming once again. 'Who's here with her?' Xavier asked his self. He unlocked the door and slowly went inside. He heard his mother screaming at someone, but she was crying too. "Mom?" Xavier said as he went farther in the house."Who is that?" A man said. "It's my son. Just leave him out of this." His mother cried. Xavier stopped walking, when a man walked toward him. "Wow, he has a sexy face under all those cuts." A man said as he picked Xavier up by his throat and toss him against the wall.

➣ Xavier hit the wall hard. It knocked the wind out of him and dislocated his shoulder. Xavier cried out in pain as his mother ran to him."Mom, who is this?" The blonde said as he held his shoulder. "Baby, I'm so sorry. He's my dealer. And I don't have enough money to pay him." His mother said as she tried to touch Xavier, but he pushed her away. Xavier slowly looked up at him. "I will give you the money if you leave once you have it." Xavier said low. "No, little college punk is going to have enough money to pay with his mommy owe."

➣ The man looked at Xavier and pulled him to his feet. "I'm will made a deal with you, If you do want I say. I will take that for payment. "No! He is this a kid." Xaiver's mother screamed as she ran to her dealer and hit him. He knocked her to the floor. "Fine. I will listen to you. Want do you want." Xavier said. The man told Xavier wanted he want then took him to a bedroom, so he could get want he wanted.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Eli wasn't exactly happy with letting Xavier go off on his own to his mother's house so he could pick some things up to stay with him, but Xavier was an adult so he couldn't exactly tell him what to do. This wasn't elementary or high school where he could easily bypass him and deal with the parent himself. That woman would be the death of him and that angered him more than anything else because Xavier's hands were essentially tied behind his back. The blond was taking the fall for his mother's alcohol and drug abuse to protect his siblings because his mother would not help herself.

Thinking about the whole situation had his nerves on edge and it showed during his next class after he had given them their assignment. He paced and bit at his bottom lip, something he tried to distract himself with by getting one of the lollipops he kept stashed in his desk. Art and sweets were the easiest ways for him to deal with stress and worries as they had been the same methods he used since he was a child. Really, his whole morning now was filled with worry so when his phone vibrated in his pocket he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Text or call me when you leave or if you need any help." He texted back and sincerely hoped that the worry that was steadily growing would be unwarranted. Xavier would be alright, wouldn't he? After what he had see this morning he wasn't so sure and was sincerely beginning to regret not canceling the rest of his classes for the day to go with him. What if he ended up getting hurt again? So many what ifs and being the person he was, Eli was worried about Xavier's safety. It really was making it hard for him to pay attention to his class so eventually he excused himself to step out of his classroom before pulling out his phone and calling Xavier's number. unaware of what his student was about to go through to protect his mother.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ The dealer puller Xavier by his throat to a bed. Once they was in the room, Xavier's was tossed onto the bed. He coughed as he tried to breath again. The dealer pulled out his knife and slashed Xavier's clothes. Right when he was about to raped Xavier, Xavier's phone rung. "What is that?" The dealer asked. The blonde was holding his shoulder and pulling his phone out of his pocket. "It is just my phone. My teacher is calling me. Can I answer it?" Xavier asked. The dealer nodded.

➣ The blonde hit 'talk' on his phone to answer it. "H....Hello?" Xavier said as his voice was horse was he didn't sound fine at all. The dealer was waiting for Xavier to get off the phone while Xavier's mother was banging on the bedroom door and screaming. "Open the door." She keep screaming. The dealer walked to the door and Xander crawled off the bed and into the bathroom that was connect to the room. As the bathroom door slam and locked, the man looked at the bed. "You little b*tch." He yelled at Xavier. "Eli?" Xavier said in a low voice.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Eli was nervously shifting his weight from one leg to the other, the candy he was currently eating doing very little to help with his nerves. "Come on, Xavier... Pick up the phone...." He mused to himself with each ring that went by. He knew that his students were listening for him by the door instead of working on their assignments like he told them to, but that was the least of his worries when Xavier finally answered his phone only for him to hear a hoarseness in his voice. He knew that tone far too well, and the screams and sounds of doors being hit and slammed only made things worse.

"Class is dismissed and cancelled for the rest of the day!" He told his students while rushing back into the classroom to get his keys from his desk. Everything else could wait until later. "Xavier, what's going on? What's your address so I can come help you?" He asked while he practically ran to his car. It didn't occur to him that he could possibly be heading into something dangerous, but all that mattered was making sure Xavier was alright.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ As his mother continue to bang on the bedroom door and the dealer was banging on the bathroom door, Xavier could barely hear Eli. "My mother's drug dealer is here and he is trying to rape me." Xavier said and he also told Eli his address. Xavier moved to a corner of the room and he heard and safely of a gun click off. Xavier covered his ears as the gun went off. The dealer was shooting at the door lock. Once the door as open, the dealer came in and grabbed Xavier's legs and pulls him back to the room.

➣ "No! Let go of me." Xavier screamed as he tried to kick the dealer. Xavier drops the phone and cried out in pain cause he shoulder hit the wall. "Now you are going to stay put and take it. Do you understand me?" The blonde just nodded. Xavier closed his eyes while the dealer as his way with Xavier. Xavier was hoping that Eli hurry up and get here. But then again he didn't want Eli to come and be in danger. He couldn't live with his self if Eli got hurt because of him. The blonde was starting to get dizzy.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

The banging that he could hear through the phone was making it a bit difficult for him to hear Xavier, but the mere mention of the word rape and the sound of a gunshots had his heart skipping a beat. "Xavier? Xavier!" He yelled through the phone at hearing the screams, quickly starting his car since he was already in it and quickly pulling out of the parking lot. He knew the area that Xavier lived in, but the fact that he wasn't getting an answer didn't help the situation as he put Xavier's call on hold to call the police. Xavier might be angry with him for it later, but this was too far because of his mother.

Giving the cops the address and ignoring their insistence that he avoid the area, Eli hing up his phone and parked his car in front of his student's house. He quickly got out and ran towards the door, almost surprised to find it unlocked before going inside. "Xavier! Xavier, where are you?" He called into the house, looking around frantically for his student. He needed to find him and make sure he was alright before the police got there.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ By the time Eli arrive at the all the noises had stop. Xavier had screaming, his mother had stop banging on the door. She laid in the bed with in Xavier's arms dying. Her dealer had shot her three times when she finally got in the room. After he shot her him left. Xavier held her closed to him naked body and rocked her. He was signing a song she use to sing to him when he was little. He heard Eli's voice and was happy that he just glad here after the danger was gone.

➣ The blonde stop singing to answer Eli. "I'm in here." Xavier called out to his teacher. He looked down at his mother. "911 should be here soon. We are going to get you to a hospital. Okay? But you can't die yet." Xavier said to his mother. She just nodded at him. Xavier looked at the door waiting for Eli to walk through it.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

The lack of noise in the house was disturbing after hearing all the bangs and screams over the phone which almost made him think the worst had happened until Xavier's voice was heard. It was almost a relief, but he didn't know how much damage had been done in the time it took him to get there. Had the drug dealer been able to rape Xavier? Had his mother been injured in the process? Really, the only reason he was worried about the woman was because his student still cared for her even though everything that had just happened was her fault. Her selfish actions got her son hurt, not just herself.

Making his way through the house and towards Xavier's voice, Eli knew the police wouldn't be far behind. Seeing Xavier's naked form and the wounded form of his mother though made his breath hitch. "Oh s**t... The police and paramedics will be here soon." He told them while moving towards the bed. "Xavier, you need to put pressure on the wounds or she'll risk bleeding out." He had to keep a level head, but it was so hard to when seeing such a sight as he removed his jacket to drape it over Xavier's shoulders before going into the bathroom to get some rags so they could try and cover the mother's wounds, sirens eventually being heard as 911 arrived.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ "Eli!" Xavier said when he saw his teacher walking in the room. "I would, but I have to hold my shoulder into place. I was thrown against a wall and dislocated it." The blonde said in a low voice. Xavier watched as Eli took his jacket off and put it around him. Then Eli walked into the bathroom. Xavier could hear the sirens. He was happy that they was here. Xavier didn't know what to do. Her mother was barely breathing and he was dizzy.

➣ When the police came in Xavier was sitting on the floor hold his shoulder with a jacket over his naked slender body. And her mother was singing in with her head in her son's lap. Xavier looked up at them then fainted.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

"Focus on your shoulder then and I'll take care of your mother." He told as he placed his jacket over Xavier's shoulders. How long she had been wounded was unknown to him, but three wounds meant a lot of blood loss. He did as much as he could for the woman while they waited, looking up with only slight relief when the paramedics finally came in. "She needs immediate medical attention. She's been shot three times while Xavier's shoulder was dislocated and he might have been... raped." Saying such a word nearly made him nauseous, but he had to stay strong for his student as he let the paramedics take his mother first before helping them with Xavier's unconscious form. It was likely that Xavier's older sister would have to be called, but that could wait until they got to hospital as he followed them outside, but used his own car to get there.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ As they got to the hospital Hanna had been called. She was out of town and would not be back until the day after tomorrow at the earliest, she told two nurses and a doctor. Xavier's mother is in coma and down police care. A doctor walked over to Eli. "Are you with Xavier DiCaprio?" The doctor asked. "Well, that boy is fine now. Like you said he has a dislocated shoulder. But when he hit the wall, one of his ribs ripped a hole in his one of his lungs. We fit that too. So if you want to go see him you can."

➣ "Oh, and he will be able to leave the hospital in a couple of days. And he is awake and taking." The doctor said as he told Eli, Xavier's room number and walked away. Xavier was finishing up a phone call with his sister. He told her what happen and how mom was. He also told her had he will be staying with his hot are teacher.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Eli had waited patiently in the waiting room while Xavier and his mother were treated, pacing much the same way he had been doing in his class earlier in the day until the doctor came to get him. He nodded and breathed a sigh of relief to hear that he would be alright, running a hand through his long indigo hair before thanking the doctor and heading to Xavier's room. He hadn't been able to ask about whether or not he had been raped, and if had a rape kit been done. He wanted the man that had done all this caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent. What would have happened if he hadn't called Xavier? Would the drug dealer have raped and killed him then do the same to his mother?

He was so deep in thought that he hadn't realized he had reached Xavier's room until he heard his voice through the door and his cheeks grew warm at hearing the other call him hot. It was a nice thing to hear, but he didn't want Xavier to think he was eavesdropping so he took a moment to compose himself before knocking and stepping into the room. "How are you feeling, Xavier?" Eli asked while closing the door behind him and moving to sit in one of the chairs by the bed.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ When Eli walked in the room Xavier was just saying bye to his sister. The blonde looked at his teacher. "I in a little bit of pain. But other then that I'm fine." Xavier answered Eli's question. "Oh, and thank you for every thing you did for me today. I cause have dead today if you didn't call when you did." Xavier told Eli. Xavier was glad that Eli was there for him today.

➣ "My sister said she will try and got back her, if she can. And we decided to call your friend for Alex. I hope want him to end up like me or worse. Dead." The said as he looked at Eli. Xavier didn't care if she did or didn't come back. It's nothing she can do. Xavier coughed then took a deep breath. He was having trouble breathing a little bit was he put his breathing mask back on his face.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces