Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

π”Όπ•π•š π”Έπ•£π••π• π•šπ•€ xxβ†’xx π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣

Hold on before it's too late
              We'll run till we leave this behind
              Don't fall just be who you are
              It's all that we need in our lives

It was a bit of a relief to know that Xavier's siblings were safe, but he didn't approve of the fact that he was so willing to take the beatings. "Do you not have any family that can take care of him if she's sent to rehab or someone that can take guardianship over him? Hell, where's your dad?" Eli asked before glancing at his eyes. "Actually, wait a minute on asking that question. I'm gonna get you some ice for that bruise and you'll be exempt from today's assignment." He told him and put the cloth down to leave the room, heading to the teacher's lounge that was in the art building to grab a plastic bag, filling it with ice and sealing it before wrapping a towel around it so it wouldn't be too cold."Keep this against your eye and you can answer my questions while I do the bandages before I have to finish setting everything up." Eli sighed as he gave the ice pack to Xavier and began bandaging some of the larger cuts.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xavier Aidan Wesley DiCaprio
Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ Xavier thought about Eli's questions while he went to get ice. Xavier wanted to curled his self into a ball in the corner and still there. When Eli got back with the ice, Xavier took and ice from him and held it on his eye. "Mmmm....Well, me and my sister, Hanna will be it. We didn't know any one from either parent side of the family. And well for my dad. I wish I knew. He walked out on us when I was 7 and 5 years after that my older brother walked out. They both wanted drugs more than their family." Xavier explain to his teacher how his life was like he was living in Hell with no way out to safe him. His face was feeling a little bit better, but not a whole lot.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Listening to Xavier talk about how his parents and older brother had practically abandoned him and his siblings made him want to just take them all out of that environment, but he knew he didn't have the room for them unless they all crammed into the second bedroom and that would make money a bit tight. "I have an old... friend that might be able to do something about your little brother if it ever becomes too much and you need somebody to take care of him so you can get your mother some help." Said friend was a social worker that occasionally took in foster kids. It wasn't the best thing to do to someone so young, but it had to be better than seeing a mother do such damage to another sibling. "That's about all I can do for the cuts so if you want some rest you can lay down on the couch against the back wall for now and during class." He told the blond and started packing up the first aid kit so he could put it away before standing up to finish setting up the rest of the easels before class started soon.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ Xavier didn't want to left Alex with just anyone. He thought about what Elli said about he having a friend who could help take care of Alex. "I will have to talk to Hanna, my sister about this. I just don't want to make a big decision now, by my self." Xavier told Mr. Ardois. When the teacher was all done with Xavier's cuts on his face, Xavier smiled kindly. "Thank you I think I will." The blonde boy decided not to mention the cuts and bruises on his back. He went to collect his things and brought them to the couch that was against the wall. He laid down on his side with his back to the class. Xavier could hear Eli finish setting up the classroom for the other students.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Eli nodded his head and understood why Xavier would need to talk to his sister about this. "I know from personal experience that he'll take good care of your brother and keep him safe until your mother gets better or something else is done. I'll give you his number later so you and your sister can talk to him." He commented. He didn't like being called mister or by his last name so he always told his classes to simply call him Eli. It was college anyway so not all the teachers required such formalities and he certainly wasn't one of them. "If you fall asleep, I'll wake you up when class is over unless you would prefer to have an excuse written so you won't have to go to the rest of your classes today." Eli offered while he worked on getting the rest of the easels set up and put in place before he started putting canvases on them, finishing up just as his students started to arrive. He waited until all of them had arrived and began taking attendance, giving them the assignment to create a painting passed on the emotion they felt the most.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ "Okay." Xavier said as he closed his eyes. He heard what Eli said next but the class was starting to come in the room was he didn't say anything. 'Draw a picture of my emotions, huh? Well that is an easy assignment. My picture would be a melting rainbow that is dripping into a volcano that is about to erupt. I will be the volcano and my emotions is the rainbow, that melting into the volcano and fulling it up so it can erupt.' Xavier said to his self.

➣ Xavier listened to Eli teach the class as he keep his back turned. Xavier was thinking about skipping his other classes and head to work. He knews he could use that money. He decided after class he is going to asked Eli for that written excuse.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Eli liked to make his students think about what they wanted to draw and show how they planned to interpret the given subject. His students would have different views on emotions. To some anger wasn't bad while to others it was. They could use grief, joy, timidity, sorrow; any number of emotions they might have felt a great deal of recently in their lives. Really, it was just a way to get what was on their mind onto a canvas even if they didn't always understand the reasoning behind their paintings. This assignment would take at least two class periods so he wasn't rushing any of his students, but he did expect them to use what he had taught them in class. Just because the subject was up for interpretation did not mean they would get away with being sloppy and not paying attention to technique. "Alright, start picking up so you can clean your brushes and paint palettes. Anyone who leaves behind dirty supplies will lose points on their assignment." He called out when the end of class neared. giving them about ten minutes to clean everything up so he could set things up for his next class.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ Half way during class Xavier fell asleep. Since the room was some what quiet, expect for the main two classmates of his who won't shut up for a good five minutes. While he was sleeping, he had rolled over on his back and that woke him up. Xavier said a couple of bad words as he sat up and pulled out his sketch book and pencil to start on his assignment that the class so just working on.

➣ Xavier glanced at Eli. "Do you have time to treat my back before your next class start?" Xavier asked as he made use his back was touching nothing, He yawned and rubbed his eyes. Xavier continue to draw as he waited for Eli to answer him.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Eli had caught the spouted curses coming from Xavier after he rolled onto his back since he was passing by a group of students to check their progress and guess that their were wounds that his student wasn't telling him about. He was a bit surprised when the blond started to actually work on a sketched version of the assignment even though he told him he was exempt from this one, but he didn't stop him if he wanted to do it. Maybe such an assignment would be good for him with what he was going through. Xavier wasn't exactly in a pleasant spot at the moment with his family situation.

Glancing at the clock when asked about being able to treat his back, Eli nodded and went to retrieve the first aid kit once more. "I have about twenty minutes to treat it. Take off your shirt or at least lift high enough to clearly expose all the wounds. While you do that I'll give you my address since I won't be done until about eight tonight with all the classes I teach unless you wanna meet somewhere and grab something to eat before heading back to my place?" He asked while getting a fresh cleaning cloth and pulling his sleeves up once more.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ Xavier nodded at Eli when he said he had 20 minutes. Xavier pulled his shirt over his head, so Eli could get to his new wounds. But he cause also see Xavier's old ones and they didn't look so good. Some of his old wound looks like he had been cut with a sharp kitchen knife. Xavier toss his shirt at his feet. He put his sketch book away and pulled out a notebook so he could write down Eli's address and could write down his phone just in case Xavier needed to call him.

➣ "Sure grabbing dinner sounds good. I don't get off of work until 7:30. So I was going to go home grabbed a couple of clothes and things a may need before I head to work at 2:15." Xavier told Eli. He wrote his number down then ripped it out of the book and set it aside to get ready to write down Eli's address.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Eli took in the sigh of the wounds he hadn't known about earlier, but what really caught his attention were the older ones and the scars that marred what surely would have been very pretty skin without them. It was shocking to think of a mother doing this when she was the one that was always supposed to protect her child. Really, Xavier was going to risk getting himself killed if he kept this up and then who would be there for his siblings? The whole situation wasn't exactly the best, but he couldn't take the matters into his own hands and risk Xavier losing his sister and brother. They were probably the only support he had which wasn't always the best thing. This made the art teacher wonder if perhaps the rest of the family avoided trying to help them because of the fact that Xavier's mother was a violent drunk. If so, it was a cowardly move on their part.

Giving Xavier his cell phone number, Eli went to work on treating the wounds on his student's back as carefully as he had when treating his face. He did his best not to touch any of the older scars. "Be careful when you go home in case you're mother is there. Also, how's your eye doing? Did the ice help?" He asked while he started to bandage his back after giving him address. Even if it was only for a couple of days he would be happy with having Xavier stay at his apartment to make sure he would be safe.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ Xavier wrote down the teacher's number and address. The blonde hiss as Eli started to treat his back. What ever Eli was putting on Xavier's back stringed a lot. Xavier nodded at Eli's comment. "I will. She could be sleeping now, since she beat me for an hours and 45 minutes." The student said. "I will be in and out." Xavier said then got quiet. The student was not knew to talk a lot. Xavier was a quiet student always have been. So he wondered why he could talk was easily with Eli and not shut his self of from him like he did with the rest of the world.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Eli was using the very same antiseptic he had used on Xavier's face, but these wounds were bigger and most likely a bit deeper so they were going to hurt more when treated. It probably would have hurt a lot more if these were still fresh. "Just know that you can call me whenever you need help, Xavier. That number isn't just for the couple of days that you plan to stay with me." He told his student since he wanted Xavier to know that he had somewhere he could escape to just like his brother and sister. The blond was virtually the exact opposite of himself when he was younger. Eli had always been outspoken about things he didn't approve of, giving a voice to matters that most would prefer not to just to save their reputations. Xavier, on the other hand, was quiet. He rarely ever saw him talking or socializing with the other students. "All done now. Still need me to write that excuse for your other classes?" he asked while packing up the kit and putting it away before going to his desk to start writing the note.

User Image

Majoring in Artxxxx
The Studentxxxx

➣ Xavier was thinking about what he needed to get for the next few days. He was wondering if his mother was awake or not when he get there. When Eli spoke he pulled Xavier out of his thoughts. "Thanks for everything." The blonde said. Once The indigo hair said he was done Xavier put his shirt back on and stood up. "Yes, please." Xavier answered back to Eli's questions about the excuse note for his classes. Xavier packed up his things and followed Eli to his desk.

User Image

Obsessive Gearhead

10,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Eli nodded his head with a grin. If it wasn't for the fact that he had classes to teach he would have accompanied Xavier to his house to make sure he would be alright, but since he could not he could only hope that the young man's mother was asleep or not there. "This is only good for today so you have to talk with your professors if you plan on not going to your classes tomorrow." He told his student and placed his signature on the note before handing it to Xavier."Be careful when you go home. You're already cut up and bruised enough as it is." Eli continued, genuine worry showing in his lavender gaze.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces