Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chris looked at Jordan and smiled. "I'm fine..I'm my old self. I feel like my old self. But the doctors and Charlie said I won't be for long. It's just a side effect of being in a coma. In a few weeks. I will be my weak little self again.." Chris said. "I was kind of with Harry before my coma. But know I guess I'm single again. His ex is alive once more and I feel like the mistress all over again. So, I want to move out while I'm still me." Chris said.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan bit his lip "I'm glad to hear that you're yourself back again...you can move in with me and Gage, until you find yourself some new place" he said "I'm sure Gage would understand." he said concerned.
Chris smiled and sighed. "Thanks for the offer. But I have lived with y'all once. And I don't think I would want to do it again. I have to get my moving out pass Harry before I can do anything. Definitely after he built a house for the family." He said.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan nodded "well, if something happens you know you can count on us" he said before noticing Harry sitting on a table with someone "hey Chris isn't that Harry?" he asked "what is he doing here?" he asked.
Chris smiled and thanked Jordan before looking and seeing Harry. Chris took in a deep breathe and nodded. "Yeah, that's him and I don't know why. Maybe this is his place." Chris said as he noticed the woman Harry was with. "Excuse me." Chris said as he got up and walked over there to Harry and his date.
The guard saw Chris walking over to them and told Harry.
But before Harry could react, Chris had pulled the woman up from the table. "Outside now." He ordered.

Devoted Phantom

Harry looked at Chris "Chris. what do you think you're doing?" he asked without much patience.
"Mind you business. Family matter." Chris said as he led the woman out of the restaurant. The woman Harry was with was Jo.

Devoted Phantom

Harry watched Chris and growled before going to his office.
Chris and Jo went outside. "What are you doing here Chris? Are you are okay? I saw Jordan in there." She asked him.
"I'm fine. I'm meeting with Jordan and Valance. Why are you here with Harry? How do you know him?" Chris asked wor about her.
The guard looked and followed Harry. "Sir? Is it okay to let them go?" He asked him.

Devoted Phantom

Harry looked at the guard and sighed "yeah, let them talk" he said as he turned on a tv that was connected to a hidden security camera outside, he started watching what them and listening their conversations
"Yes, sir." The guard said.
"He's my boyfriend. Why how do you know him?" Jo asked.
Chris sighed and looked down. "He is the father of my son, Devin. And Kyle's brother." Chris said.
Jo blinked at the mention of Kyle's name. "I don't know that he was that Harry. Chris, I'm so sorry." Jo said. "Even though your my ex fiancé I would never want to hurt you. I love you." Jo told Chris.
Chris smiled. "I know and I love you too." He told her.

Devoted Phantom

Harry raised his eyebrow at the word boyfriend, since he didn't considerate her more than sex friend.
Jo hugged Chris and kissed him. "You are my family. So, I'm done with him. I should go. Night. And you should come home more. Your aunt and uncle would love to see you." Jo said as she went inside got her things and left.
Chris moved back to his table and sat down. He sighed and looked at Jordan and Valance.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan looked at Chris "What was Jo doing with Harry?" he asked a bit confused.
"On a date. They were sex buddies. He's not killing my ex just because he is done with her." Chris said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff