Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

Harry sighed and kissed back "alright...its fine..." he said "I was thinking of going to get some of my clothes from my place... Or go buy some new ones"

Devoted Phantom

Miss Jarbas Emanuel
Harry sighed and kissed back "alright...its fine..." he said "I was thinking of going to get some of my clothes from my place... Or go buy some new ones since I want to buy Devin a birthday gift "
"That's sounds good. You have breakfast while, I get the kids ready to go." Chris said as he smiled happily. Chris pulled away from Harry and moved to the kids. "Hey, thanks for going giving us another chance. I think Jordan, Gage, Valance and kids can come home now. I will like to have the family home for Devin's birthday definitely since Valance is alive and he needs to get to know his grandson or nephew. Since I'm really his baby half brother." Chris said.

Devoted Phantom

Harry nodded "do as you wish dear" he told him.
Chris nodded and picked the kids up.

Devoted Phantom

Harry softly smiled at the thought of Jordan being around again but was looking at Chris so it looked like he was smiling at him "You can't leave my side while Jordan is around though... you need to keep me focused on you, until I have no wish to kill Jordan." he said
Chris looked at Harry. "Um...I Don't know if Ted and Celeste would want you do come. But I was think we have something small here for yall." Chris said.

Devoted Phantom

Harry blinked "oh... okay..." he said " that works out too I guess, I do want something small."
"Really?" Chris asked.

Devoted Phantom

Harry smiled and nodded "yeah...really." he said, as he pulled Chris closer and kissed him.
Chris smiled and leaned on Harry. He kissed him back and giggled. "The sounds good. Just the four of us." He said as he hugged Harry.

Devoted Phantom

Harry smiled and nodded "yeah it does."
Chris pulled away. "Your food is in the over. It should be still warm.." Chris said as he kissed Harry once more and moved to the kids.

Devoted Phantom

Harry nodded and moved to it, he ate his food.
Chris got the kids ready to go and then hisself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff