Welcome to Gaia! ::

After a few hours the captain reached the shore and the guests was able to go.
Chris collected his things and went to his car. He wanted to get the morning after pill so he wouldn't get pregnant with Adrian's offspring and he wanted to make sure that his health is still good since he has been feeling dizzy all day.

Devoted Phantom

Adrian sighed when they reached the shore and changed clothes . He walked out of the boat and a little boy ran over to him to hug him tight "Daddy!" The boy cheered.
Chris blinked and looked at the little boy. Now he knew why he was so up set about the marriage. Chris sighed and softy walked by them. He reached his car and put his bag in the backseat and closed the door but dizzyness hit him and he almost fell backwards but someone caught him.
"I don't think I should let you drive." A man said.
Chris looked up and saw it was Rob. "I'm fine...I'm going to the hospital anyway." Chris told him.
Rob shook his head. "I will have you car dropped off at your place and I will take you myself. You're in no condition to drive. Plus your marriage to Adrian as gotten around in the underground and his enemies wants to see who he settle down with." He told Chris. "So you're in danger."
Chris sighed and pouted. "When am I not. But I'm not your responsibility. You don't have to watch over me."

Devoted Phantom

Adrian picked up his son and hugged him tight "you've grown up so much...." He said as he walked over to a pregnant lady and kissed her, "I missed you...'' He said before kissing her belly.
The woman smiled "welcome home Andrew..."
"For now I do." Rob said.
Chris saw the woman and sighed. "Fine." He said. Chris did a half scream when Rob picked him up.
Rob carried Chris to his black SUV.

Devoted Phantom

Adrian heard the half scream and sighed he gestured some of his men to follow Chris and Rob. Then he took his family to a car and got in with them.
"I can walk you know..." Chris said as Rob set him down in his seat.
Rob smiled and looked at Chris. "Didn't want you to get dizzy on me again." He said as he smiled. Rob saw Adrian and grin as he nod. But his nod was more like a thanks. He soon got in and headed to the hospital.

Devoted Phantom

Some of Adrian's men followed Rob and Chris while Adrian went home.
After a few hours, Rob dropped Chris off at his condo and then headed to Harry's.
Chris had text Harry and asked if he could keep Devin for an extra day.

Devoted Phantom

Harry replied that it was no problem, since he liked to be with his son.
Chris thanked him and collapsed on his bed. He yawned and sighed. He was far from being sleepy. So he got up and started working on the painting for Rob and once that was done. Chris moved more to finding a place and he he found a place he like he brought it. It was close to the beach, his companies and a daycare. After he did all of that he got dresses and headed I to his office to do work there since he was since not sleepy.

Devoted Phantom

In the middle of the night Ted called Chris.
Chris was at the office when Ted called. "Hello, Christian Asami speaking. Can I asked who calling?" Chris asked since he didn't look at the caller id.

Devoted Phantom

Ted bit his lip "Son...it's me...are you alone?" He asked.
Chris looked around the office and bit his lip. "Um...The company is closed, so yeah. Why?" Chris asked him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff