Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Balder stood before a burning pyre and clenched his fist. A large scar was concealed under his attire from a fight, everyone was well aware of the battle with rivals to the Gods, those who would defy them but it had left Balder for a moment... reflective. Turning from the pyre stepped away into the hallowed halls of their mountain top temple, he had a few children well three of them young gods and goddesses. But after a fight he found himself considering his other son, a demi-god. It hadn't been... uncommon for a higher deity to go to Earth and end up leaving behind a Demi-god now and again. Though they did have that unfortunate fatal flaw of dying like a human unless they bathed in the pools of the Temple. There were only a few Demi-gods left on Earth, and most of them would be ignored but Balder thought it wise to bring his children close to him in case next fight was the last.

The god deemed it fit to purpose a challenge, he summoned a larger group of people he deemed fit for the challenge mostly it was Goddesses, and a few Gods, none were his children though. He purposed to them, that whoever could get his son Zethos who only knew his human name, Richard Caffery (sans the weapon and armor he looks more like a younger version of his father). His son had not awakened his bloodright, and many times a Demi-god never would. Though, he applied some rules to the game, the Goddesses could not reveal their true identities as divine beings, nor they could reveal his true identity, and they had to get him to willingly decide to come to the Temple. In exchange, whoever could bring Zethos to the Temple would be granted a wish if it was in his power to have it granted. Though there was very little, he could not do as a god. "Now, away with you all, and bring my child home."

--------

On Earth, Richard was in the process of moving into a new home. The red head was lifting heavy boxes of his things from his car to his new place. Being a Demi-god did have it's subtle perks, he always recovered quickly from minor injury and he rarely was sick unless it was a grave illness, while he might be sore in the morning from all of his efforts he'd forget all about it by lunch. It certainly wasn't easy moving in by himself, but that was what he got for moving so far from the campus. He was a football player in college but finding himself unable to be drafted he decided to take a year off from school, figure out a few things before finishing his last year of school. Instead he was working as a personal trainer at a gym when he wasn't working at his college as an assistant on the football team.

Taking a break he slumped down onto the steps leading to the door of his small house. It really hadn't been that impressive, probably just two rooms, a bedroom and a bathroom in the single level house he was renting. But he needed a change, and staying on the campus, doing the same things he would have been doing before missing the draft weren't going to help him, they were going to distract him. Distance, was a good thing. At least for now, at least that's what he told himself. The door to the house had been shut, and for a moment he laid back onto his back and shut his eyes feeling the July sun beating down on his face.

Obsessive Otaku

14,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
A challenge had been issued out to the Goddesses Kat'ri, Nefrakti, Ampikos, Cileen, and Ra'am to deliver the son of Balder, Zethos, to him. Each of the Goddesses were excited to take on the challenge for different reasons. Cileen was excited to go to the human world. Ra'am was hoping to make a few friends. Ampikos held the desire to pain new scenery that could not be found in the realm of the gods. Nefrakti wanted to flirt with any male in the human realm. And Kat'ri was hoping to learn more about the human race. However, each of these five goddesses held another desire, a wish, they wanted granted. This was the prize granted to the goddess who brought the demi-god home to his father.

The five goddesses descended to the human world and took on human like forms. They devised a plan of living near the demi-god so that they can have constant interaction with him. However, some goddesses were more eager than others to make first contact.

In the human world, the goddesses Cileen and Ra'am lived together under the pretense of being sisters. Cileen decided to call herself Fuci, and Ra'am called herself Nana.

Fuci and Nana were already moved into the house that would be their home during their stay in the human world. As they predicted, the demi-god going by the name Richard Caffery was moving in to his new home.

"Come on, Nana, let's go make friends." Fuci said with a grin spreading across his face. Without giving the petite blond a chance to respond, the brunette grabbed Nana's arm and pulled her out the door.

Still pulling Nana behind her, Fuci walked up to Richard's house, which was next door, and knocked on his closed front door. "Hello, neighbor! Would you like some help?" She shouted.

OOC: I'm sorry that this is so late, and if this post isn't so great. I've been so busy with school work lately, and I'm still a bit busy. My next posts will better.

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Richard yawned to himself, from his position he had been outside well on the side of the porch. When he heard the sound of an excitable woman he gave himself a smirk and started to shift his position. "Well good afternoon neighbor!" He remarked from his lower position and then peaked out from the side of the porch and stood up with a cheerful smile on his face.

"Excuse me, neighbors." Well they were both pretty cute, the taller one more so than the other, but he had attractive women on his door so who was he to complain. "I suppose I could use a bit of a hand, not too much left but I was taking a bit of a break down there." Richard offered as he reached back and brushed some dirt off his back. "I'm Richard, most people call me some variation of that, and I'm all for any of them." He laughed and then offered his hand to the girls while his free hand brushed through his red hair.

"Just a few assorted kitchen appliances, and a box of stuff I'll grab." He was surprisingly friendly in comparison to his more emotionless god father. Walking over to his car he opened up the trunk which had just one big box and a few smaller appliances in boxes. Walking over to the door he started to fumble with his key forgetting he had locked the door out of habit.

OOC: Completely, fine don't worry about it I know the feeling well, or at least I used to. So don't worry about it, I'm glad you got back to me with a reply or at least something there. =) Had to join zerochan to see some of those photos xD

Obsessive Otaku

14,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
"Nice to meet you, Richard. My name is Fuci." The pony tailed girl said with a toothy grin. She, then, put her hand onto Nana's shoulder. "And this here is Nana."

"Hello, pleased to meet you." Said the smaller blond in a semi soft voice. She was a little shy meeting a human for the first time. Nana didn't know how to act around a human, since she had never done so before, so she was cautious with her actions and speech. In a way, she was jealous of her goddess comrade for her outgoing personality.

Fuci and Nana followed Richard to his car where the remaining boxes are stored. "You want these things in the kitchen, right?" Fuci asked as she leaned over to grab a box to hand to Nana, and then grabbing one for herself.

ooc: gah! sorry this is so short. I couldn't really think of much else right now.

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

"Yep a nice and easy trip then to the kitchen." He gave the girls a warm smile. "And it is very nice to meet you Fuci and Nana." Richard handed them each two little boxes, well they weren't too large and he gave the smaller girl Nana the smaller of the boxes. Nothing either girl couldn't handle as he shut the trunk to his car and carried the larger box to the front door.

Opening it up he invited the girls into his home, which was a little messy with all of the boxes and some furniture in random arrangements that suggested they were set up for the right room without an idea as to where they should go there. "Follow me to the kitchen here." Though there wasn't all that difficult to find, just around one corner and poof there it was.

"So, have you two been in the neighborhood long? I might have to bother you two for a bit of a lay of the land tour of the neighborhood and area."

OOC: It is fine don't worry. =)

Obsessive Otaku

14,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Carefully not to break anything, the two girls followed Richard into his house and into the kitchen. They both approached the counter, carrying their boxes, and set them down gently. Fuci stepped back and looked at the boxes that were piled up around the house. "Looks like you have a lot of unpacking to do." She whistled with her hands on her hips.

Fuci looked towards Richard and shrugged at his question. "We haven't been here long ourselves. So, we're learning the layout of the neighborhood, too."

Nana looked up at the male and asked, "Would you like some help unpacking, too?" With all of the boxes, which she assumed were full to their capacity, she felt like it would be too much work for one person to handle on their own.

Just then, a tall blond female, named Vivian, walked up to the front door of Richard's house, which was open, and knocked on the door. "Hello, is anybody home?" She called in a sing-song voice.

Upon hearing the voice, Fuci curiously turned the corner and entered the front room to see the identity of the woman. Fuci silently laughed to herself upon seeing the blond woman. Although the woman wore a different appearance, the goddess recognized the blond to be the goddess Nefrakti.

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Ah good, perhaps this afternoon, or tomorrow the three of us can set out together to go find something interesting while learning the neighborhood as well?" He offered the two with a warm smile, it would make sense and it would be nice to know someone in the neighborhood as Richard gave them a nod when he set down his things.

Hearing Nana's offer for some help he gave her shoulder a gentle pat and opened up one of the boxes. "Yeah, I'd love some actually, I ended up with a few furniture gifts from college friends. Felt bad about a few things and started handing off their leftovers for those graduating. So a lot of this is going to clash, but then again does a man know how to make things match?" He asked with a laugh before hearing the knock at the door.

"Nobody here but us valuables ready to be stolen!" He called out to the female voice before peaking around the corner around Fuci to the tall blonde. "Sorry about the mess just moving in today, and the neighbors are nice enough to come and lend a hand, Richard nice to meet you miss?"

Obsessive Otaku

14,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Vivian gave a light laugh at Richard's comment. "You're funny. I like that." She walked into his house, thinking that him introducing himself was an invitation. "And I'm Vivian. Pleasure to meet you." She said with an amorous gleam in her eyes. She looked around the house and saw the many boxes that were piled up. "Would you like another helping hand?" She asked.

Nana walked into the room and smiled at the taller blond. "Hello, I'm Nana." She said softly.

"And I'm Fuci." The pony tailed female said with a grin.

Fuci turned towards Richard, remembering that she hadn't answered his request to explore the neighborhood. "Exploring sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we can do it tomorrow since we're likely to be exhausted by the end of the day."

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Richard gave the blonde a smile and nodded to her. "Nice to meet you Vivian, and sure, four sets of hands are better than three." He offered with a laugh as he watched the girls introduce themselves to one another. "So Vivian are you new to the neighborhood as well?" He asked her sweetly before glancing over at the others.

"Yeah, that would be nice. And if I have the strength tonight, I'll do my best to cook for you three as a way of saying thanks for sticking around to help me unpack. Though if I start to pass out it might just instead be me ordering for for the four of us and I'm buying." He laughed as he opened up one of the boxes in the main room to start unpacking.

"Would you mind getting the door, I mean I don't think I can be that lucky that more really attractive women show up at my door." He joked.

Obsessive Otaku

14,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Vivian smiled at the male in front of her. "I'm happy to help. Where should I start?" She asked, looking at all of the boxes and furniture in the room. "Oh, yeah, I'm kind of new here." The blond answered.

Fuci laughed at Richard's comment of ordering food. "Don't worry about it. Food is food either way. Plus, Nana and I are more than happy to be of some help to a new neighbor." She answered with one of her usual wide grins.

"Wow, quite the charmer you are to call a group of three women you just met attractive." Vivian teased.

"I'll close the door, then." Nana replied as she walked towards the door.

ooc: i think i'll just stick with these three for a while before introducing my other two characters.

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Richards nodded and thought about it for a moment. "Here, you can swap with me. Take the kitchen and start unpacking the appliances, with Nana I'd hate to put a smaller girl on heavier things. Hmmm..." He trailed off for a moment and smiled to himself.

"Well, I'm glad for the help Fuci, Nana and you too Vivian. So Fuci, why don't you give me a hand in here... you can start with those two chairs, they just need the bubble wrap cut and unwrapped." He offered and with a bit of ease started pushing a couch out of the way on his own into a better position for the move.

"Not a charmer, a truther. Big difference, a charmer would say your eyes have no business being that pretty blue." He smirked to Vivian. "Or having no right to look that fit and toned." His attention to Fuci. "And certainly not being that cute." He grinned at Nana when she at the door. "I just speak the truth."

OOC: Totally fine, I was just being 4th wall teasing.

Obsessive Otaku

14,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
"Looks like we'll be working together, Vivian." Nana said while looking up at the taller blond.

"You got it, Captain." Fuci said while saluting to Richard.

The three females were just about to get to work when Richard started to talk to them and giving them complements.

"Oh, my, I may fall for you if you keep giving me complements like that." Vivian teased as she put a finger to her lips.

"Wh-where did that come from?" Fuci said nervously as she turned her face away in a feeble attempt to hide the light blush that was creeping onto her cheeks.

Nana, however, was unable to hide the darker blush on her face. "Thank you." She stammered while shuffling her feet.

Fuci started to get to work on one of the chairs and removing the bubble wrap that was around it. "Well, um, I guess we should be getting to work, yeah?" She said, still a little flustered.

ooc: breaking down the 4th wall is amazing.

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Richard gave a grin at their reactions to his compliments and shook his head. "Oh my Vivian, I wouldn't expect to fall so easily." He teased the taller blonde right back with a smirk as he looked over at Fuci next.

"Kindness mostly, and because I can't give you anything else for all you trouble but compliments at least for now." He smiled and patted Fuci's back letting poor crimson faced Nana rest before he said anything to make her blush further.

"Yep we got a long way to go." He told the brunette before he got started on unwrapping another chair with bubble wrap. "Hey Vivian I didn't get a chance to ask you, are you a newcomer to the neighborhood as well?" He asked her curiously from the other room as he started to unpack boxes after the chair.

OOC: That it is. =)

Obsessive Otaku

14,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
"Ah, but every woman loves to be complemented and noticed." Vivian teased slightly.

Nana, still a little shaken from the unexpected complement, left the main room and went into the kitchen to start opening up boxes and removing its contents onto the counter.

"I suppose you can say I'm new here. I've been here for a little while, though." Vivian said, thinking about how her answer sounded.

After a while of removing bubble wrap from chairs, Fuci paused for a brief moment. "So, what brings you here to this neighborhood?" She asked, brushing the scraps of bubble wrap away from her area of the floor.

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Of course, that's a factor in it as well." He chuckled a bit at Vivian's response not ready to concede it just yet with her. Smirking he started to work on the chair first before he heard her next response with a nod.

"Mmmkay, just curious to see how many people were new here besides me to the area." He explained with a smile to himself as he kept moving as he finished up the work with the chairs. As Fuci asked the question he didn't exactly want to say anything about it but he knew he would have to.

"Just trying to find myself, something you expect might happen doesn't. A sure bet that ended up going in the wrong direction. So as a result I decided to debate a change... I came here to find myself. Well after it felt like a divine influence was keeping me down." He explained as Richard started to unpack another box that was in the living room.

"I figure a year of soul searching should be able to help."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces