<3 </3

Stalking Much?

+1 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11 >

Friendly Humorist

User Image

DamonxxxxxxxxLeexxxxxxxx Graves

"you don't have to say sorry, it's just school. Your not giving me any stress if anything I'm giving myself stress" Damon found no need for her to be apologizing to him about a text . He could have not came, it was a choice given to him and he had accepted it. She did not have to blame her self for everything. He was fine missing a few classes he would catch up the next day, it was not like the world was coming to a end since he did not go.as he spoke he had finished cleaning it so she was all set now the only thing she had to do was wrap it with maybe gauze or cloth whatever she had would do. He removed her hands from her side resting them on his knees lightly as she got up. He needed to go change and shower he was just skipping the day he would make it up later, he had not missed really anyways so this was his day off..kinda.

He did not think of her as a damsel in distress, she only got her because of him. If he had not attacked her none of this would have every happened, she could have went on with a normal life without having to know about him being a monster. She did not cause anything with his relationship either or ex relationship. He had found wheels with another guy, that was not her fault what so ever. He was going to speak, yet she had ran off , he was unable to catch up since of her speed. He would have o be flying and knowing his luck he would fell right on his face. Letting out a sigh he fell back on the dirt for a moment. It had not been to long until he had walked home thinking about everything last night, the night before, and the two weeks . It was just ...crazy to say the least.

Once at home after showering and changing he scent a text her way. Asking if he could come by for five minutes. He could not have her just disappear , as odd as it was for him to say it, it was the truth. As he awaited a reply he had ate a Bagel since he had not ate really much the day before so he was hungry.
User Image

User Image
Aara Reina-Ivy Daniels
User Image

+{He was a boy she was a girl.....
Can I make it anymore obvious?}+

User Image

And will we ever end up together? No, I think not. It's never to become...for I am not the one... Aara lay her head on the table, listening to her cat who was now meowing and chasing a toy mouse across the floor. Whenever she got close to it, she'd bat it further, and go after it as though it were real. Aara gave a slight smile. That's how she felt. They were playing a game of cat and mouse, and it needed to stop.

She heard her phone go off in her pocket, and the brunette opened it slowly. Seeing who it was from and what they wanted, Aara replied by telling him her address, that he was welcome to come by. She wasn't sure why. Probably to tell her to stay the hell away from him. She was copmletely prepared for that.

User Image

OOC:

+{He was a skater boy, she said 'see you later, boy'.
He wasn't good enough for her.}+

Friendly Humorist

User Image

Damon clicked through the many many channels that seemed to be almost never ending. The news was to depressing so he did not want to watch that, he just kept clicking. That was until his phone made a bing like sound signaling he had got a reply text. He got a address that he knew where the street was, meaning he would not get lost and he had done that many times before. Gabbing his keys he quickly slipped some shoes on so he would not be barefoot going over her house how weird would that make things? Walking out to his car he began driving until he came on the screen then began looking at address so he would not miss it.

Finding the house he parked before heading up to the front door. He knocked since he was not going to barge in saying 'huni I'm home ' he just waited patiently, putting his hands in the pockets of his pants. There was a cold breeze out yet he was not effected by it much.

User Image

User Image
Aara Reina-Ivy Daniels
User Image

User Image

Her apartment complex reached up to six floors, hers being squished on the fourth. As Aara heard the knock on her door, she got up from her position by the table and went over to look through the peep hole. Verifying it was Damon, she opened the door with a nervous smile, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She welcomed him, and allowed him to walk inside, though she gave a slight warning about her cat, who didn't take well to strangers. True to her mistress' word, Tao Tao was curled up with her back arched, hissing at the strange man who had invaded her territory. What was more, was that he smelled like canine, and she was not having any of that near her.

User Image

OOC:

Friendly Humorist

User Image

Damon had let someone pass behind him just as the door opened. He slipped through the door as he was welcomed in, it was a nice apartment but the cat hated him. It was a cat dog thing since he smelt like dog to a cat, he could care a less about it. If he was in animal form, he would have played a gmail eif cat in dog since it was animal nature.looking away from the cat he turned his eyes back to Aara." I can't have you just disappear " before he had wanted her far away from him but if anything he still wanted her with him now.
User Image

User Image
Aara Reina-Ivy Daniels
User Image

User Image

His words surprised the girl, who furrowed her eyebrows and gave him a questioning stare. "I thought I could be something I'm not. I thought I could prove to you that I've changed, but I haven't. I'm still me, and while my actions will never be the same, I dont have anything to offer you. I realize that now. Which is why I need to carry on as though we were never reunited. Because I have nothing to give you, nothing to offer, except my heart. And that was never good enough for you to begin with. You've no reason to keep me around."

User Image

OOC:

Friendly Humorist

User Image

Damon could still hear that dang cat in the back around, he just wanted to toss it across the room for there to be no more hissing. She had not changed, it was the reason why he still liked her. He had not wanted some perfect princess or anything, he had always liked her just the way she was. He had not really changed a ton since high school, he was just older and more...beastly . To make her stop taking he grabbed her arm lightly pulling her into a kiss. She made her self sound like nothing and he hated that. She was way better then he was by far , he was a guy trying to finish collage while dealing with a crazy curse that may have attack people and almost get killed. She was better then him.
User Image

User Image
Aara Reina-Ivy Daniels
User Image

User Image

Aara was about to continue speaking when she felt his hand grip her.arm and he pulled her in. His lips touched hers and instantly she rememebered how it had been in high school. Just as perfect. Just as amazing. She exhaled softly as he pulled away and watched him with confused eyes. She didnt know what to say. She breathed his name as she brushes her lips back across his.

User Image

OOC:

Friendly Humorist

User Image

Damon had just broke up with his now ex girlfriend and now he was kissing his ex from high school. It was crazy but that was how his life was now. He had not felt her pull away from him or a slap on his face or anything, that was a good sign right? As she brushed her lips on his, it was a food feeling even though he had to pull away to speak. "I do have reasons to keep you around " he spoke as he put his forehead lightly against hers. He had more then enough reasons to keep her from disappearing on him. He would just miss her.
User Image

User Image
Aara Reina-Ivy Daniels
User Image

User Image

she didn't want him to pull away, but he had moved his head back and spoke work she wanted to hear. Aara Didn't understand what his reasons were And she asked him in a soft voice, and what reasons would that be? she wrapped her arms around his waist then, completely unsure if if he would let her. It took a leap of faith for her to do what she did but she cherished every moment with him, knowing any moment could be their last.

User Image

OOC:

Friendly Humorist

User Image

Damon was glad he had not went to school now or else he would not have been able to say what he needed to, or the kiss would have never happened . "I would miss you to much , not to mention who am I supposed to hang with at night? I can make a huge list if you want" he said with a small smile on his lips. He would not be able to just walk by her at school all of the time not saying anything, he just would not be able to. He would probably crack during the first day anyways.

Ooc so short! X.x
User Image

User Image
Aara Reina-Ivy Daniels
User Image

User Image

Her head rested on his chest, and she was still unsure if he wanted her touching him. "I'm not what you want, Damon. I can't give you what you need. Just because I know of your form, doesn't mean anything. Your girlfriend didn't know, did she? Am I really the only one?" she shook her head, "Don't answer that. I know the response to that." Aara released her grip on the boy, her eyes turning to her cat who was inching closer, her claws extracted. She was really looking for a fight.

"Tao Tao!" Aara snapped, shooing the feline away with her foot. The cat simply looked up at her with annoyed eyes and jumped to the counter in the kitchen. Angerly, her tail was moving back and forth, and she was eyeing this stranger with intense hatred. Aara turned back to Damon. "So...what happens now?" she questioned.

User Image

OOC:

Friendly Humorist

User Image

Damon had not minded her resting her head on him or when her arms around his waist, if e had not wanted her touching him he would have moved quickly. She was what he wanted, if she wasn't he would not even attempted coming over, he could go have a girl that was a rich snob yet he did not want it. Just as he was about to answer about her being the only one to know, he was told not to answer. She had been the only one to witness him as a beast, she was the only one to know it was him. He had not told anyone else ever since he knew it would only lead to something horrible . Turning he seen a cat coming at him with claws out, only if he was in beast form he would scare the crap out of the animal.

He watched the cat as it angerly started at him and he kinda gave it a five seconds star down back. He was not a bit cat person, along dogs he could shoot them a look and they listened, cats just hissed at him. Hearing Aara speak his Starr down would have to finish later, he turned his gaze to look at her. "I don't know...what do you think?" he had just came to say he had not wanted her to vanish, he had not expected them to kiss or anything..
User Image

User Image
Aara Reina-Ivy Daniels
User Image

User Image

Aara watched him with clouded eyes for a bit of time. What was his real reason for being here? It had to be that he knew she cared about him, and was staying only because he was afraid he'd tell of his secret if he left her alone. So, that had to be it. He didn't want her. He was simply using her to keep her quiet. Aara gave a slight smile, hiding what emotions she was feeling. "I dont know what happens anymore. That's for you to decide."

User Image

OOC:

Friendly Humorist

User Image

Damon looked at her for a moment, she was doing that hiding emotion thing. It was really hard for him to see through it, other people he could see through her, no. It was true, he had no idea what would happen either, he had no idea what would have two seconds from now. Hearing his phone go off in his pocket , he knew exactly who it had been . It was his brother since he agreeed to baby sitting, even if it was early it seemed his brother knew he was home. "I uh...have to go sadly, I'm on baby sitting duty... Text me later?" he asked before he had kissed her cheek lightly and left.

Making his way home he was stuck baby sitting for two hours, yet he knew his brother would help him in times of need so this was home returning the favor. Plus he did not mind spending time with his nephew and Niece. Though there were bigger things going on at the moment.

Ooc oooo complicated relationship xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces