Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Introduction

Welcome to the Alligned Planets Armed forces or the A.P.A force as we like to call it. We are a military group based on Delta. You are now working for us, so forget any disagreements you have had with other species in the past, because we are made up of all the known aliens who are apart of the Alligned Planets. So if you don't like it get out NOW. You'll only have one chance. Do you hear me?

You will be working on board the A.P.A Force ship called the Nautilius. Now treat her well becuase if you don't a whole lot of s**t will go down. In which I mean, wreck it and you'll have to deal with me.

So now we have some simple rules here. That you must follow no matter what.
ONE, do not make any changes to the equipment inside or outside of the ship.
TWO, on no occassion should you go into the Crez system without express orders from the A.P.A Force management.
THREE, communicate with the council when it comes to what you are doing on their god-damn ship.

Simple. See. Now get off and do your job. Good Luck out there...... your going to need it. Dismissed.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
A.P.A Force - Nautilius

User Image

Ship Number: Tl34 4550

Issue Number: 98657 65123w

Crew members: 125 in total needed.

AI: Gaurdian

Rooms:
Starboard side Observation Room.
Port side Observation Room.
Engine Room.
Life Support Room.
Training Room.
Doctor's Office/ Medical.
Dining Room.
Kitchen.
Thirty crewmen's Quaters.
Pilot Quaters.
Commander's Quaters.
Lab facility.
Weapons' Room.
Technical.
Main Brig.
Two storage bays.
Vechile Room.
Office and communications room.
Meeting Room.
Male Restrooms.
Female Restrooms.
AI Tech Room.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Accessing File : 12A
Species : Alligned Planets

Drakian

Drakian are a society who respect the bold and the brave and shun cowards. They are a species that was designed to survive in a world where predators were much larger than themselves. They work well in groups and get along with most species except the Drelk. They live in huge societies, getting strenght from each other. They have strong family values as they belive that a family pack will produce the strongest and bravest offspring.

Life Span: 600 years on average
Home World: Drakia
Climate: Warm, Dessert like. Not much natural resources avaible on planet surface, most resources are grown by civilians or grown off world.
Population: 5 billion
Weakness: Cold, will not kill them but makes their immune system really weak.

User Image

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Humans

In the early years of the 22nd century man began reaching way beyond the solar system. In these expeditions they met alien life and have since been members of the alligned planets society and have moved colonies off Earth.

Life Span: 100 years on average
Home World: Earth
Climate: Varied. None drastic.
Polpulation: 8 billion
Weakness: New species, so need to aclimatise.

Drelk

They are scattered across the universe and live in differet cities, becuase their planet was engulfed by a Red Gaint 2,000 years ago. They are an extremely intelligent race, who uses technology to win their battles. They focus on increasing their own intelligence and getting a good standing in society, instead of worrying about raising a family. They ususally end up as scientist or engineers. It is becuase of this difference in culture that they began a war with the Drakian.

Life Span: 40 years
Home World: Freedium. Destroyed about 2,000 years ago.
Climate: Unkown
Population: Unkown
Weakness: Prone to blindess

User Image

Torus

The Torus live in small communties and before meeting alien races they had no concept of money. They were first contacted by alien races when a Drelk ship crash landed on Thaneos while looking for a suitable replacement for their world. The Torus soon had to adapt to the other cultures and their old way of life in which all helped one another has never been seen again. The Torus were allies with the Drelk and agreed to help them when they began warring with the Drakian. Soon after however they decided it wasn't their fight and the drelk respected their decision. Most Torus who travel across the galaxy become assassins or mercenaries, because of their hightened reflexes as a result of spending thousands of years catching fish.

Life span: 300 years on average
Home World: Thaneos
Climate: Mostly water, with many marshes and few pieces of dry land. Weather is warm with many downfalls of rain.
Population: 6 billion
Weakness: When in warm climates they need to be hydrated often.

User Image

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seestials

One of the oldest living races. They are at the top of the food chain when it comes to control and advancement of technology. Generally happy with most other species and are always happy to learn about new species. In their young years Seestials can be rather reckless and get themsleves killed but this wears off after about 150 years. They are good strong fighters and enjoy using biotics. As a race they are very interested in the history of the Universe.

Life span: 1,000 years on average
Home World: Serenity
Climate: Most resources on planet surface have been depleted and now its mainly made up of large cities full with advanced technology.
Population: 15 billion
Weakness: Reckless behavoiur when young.

User Image

Other

T17 Archangel
Manufacturer: Wheatley's Universal Robotics
Type: AI/Robot

User Image

Accessing File: 12B
Species : Non Alligned Planets

Spawns

An un-intelligant race that worship the Barbarians, eventhough they destroyed their home planet T100. They were first en-salved by the Barbarians but over the years they have started to worship them. All their culture, art and history have been lost over the years.

Life span: 5 years on average
Home World: T100
Climate: Destroyed 200 years ago.
Population: None
Weakness: Easily killed by weapons, but immune to most diseases.

User Image

The Barbarians

An aggressive race that feeds on power. But do not think they aren't intelligent becuase they are. They use brute force and knowledge of fighting tatics to win battles and wars. There are many of them and they all want the same thing. To own the Universe.

Life span: 400 years
Home World: Tronium.
Climate: Jungle like habitat, much water and sunlight. High percentages of oxygen in the air so is prone to fires when climate has a dry session. Alot of ocean water, covers 60% of Tronium's surface.

User Image

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Accessing File : Planets

Delta
Owned: All species. A.P.A government and council
Cluster: Sirius Cluster
Popolution: 1 billion
Alligned Planet: Yes

User Image

Requiem
Owned: Drakian
Cluster: Omega Cluster
Popolution: 5 billion

User Image

Kraznia
Owned: Seestials
Cluster: Zues Cluster
Popolution: 2 billion

User Image

Andonia
Owned: Seestials
Cluster: Royal Cluster
Popolution: 3 billion

User Image

Crez
Owned: The Barbarians
Cluster: Hades Cluster
Popolution: Unkown
Alligned Planet: No

User Image

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Accessing file : History

Wars:

The Drelks VS The Drakians. Ended over 200 years ago, but some people still hold a grudge.

Conc. war between the Barbarians & Spawn Vs Alligned Planets.

The A.P.A government and force:

An agreement was made between some of the speices of the Universe to stop the wars that were going on between them. This agreement created the Alligned Planets Government which is made up of five representives from each home world and, they decide upon things and make decisions about things that will affect them all. The upper chamber called the council is made up of five members, who are voted to be in power by all the species of the alligned planets.
Each Alien species already had a military of their own, but the upper council decided to create a mixed-species military group called the A.P.A force. Their job is to protect and inforce the law. The A.P.A force is made up of the best of the best.

Known mercenary groups:

The Jaggered Tooth - Crez - Made up of Spawns and Barbarians

Black Knight - Requiem - Mixture of Alligned species

The Fades - Delta and Andonia - Justice group but does not agree with the law.

Illegal Companies:

Deviriam, is a large company owned by a powerful family, who's soul goal is to improve biotics and science by an means necessary. Whether that using live test subjects, destroying planets or just generally breaking the law.

The Delta Vanguards:

Is the task force that is in charge of dealing with security on Delta and all other cities that fall under alligned planets jurisdiction. There job is to make sure that the law is kept.

Assassin groups:

The Black hand is an assassin group that trains chosen people, children and adults alike.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
What's happening NOW

Between the mysterious company called the Devirium and the Barbarians the A.P.A force have been stretched to the absolute limit. After all they still need to deal with other problems like mercs and assassins. So they have sent of the their best ship and assembled the best team possiable to deal with the other threats.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Personnel

Username: Matrix_Alien
Name: Druitt Talos
Species/type: Drakian
Job: Pilot
Personality: Extremely aggressive and gets easily annoyed when the space ship isn't working to the standards it expects it to work at. He is rather sarcastic, but you have to respect him as he is literally the best pilot out there. He has a good sense of humour however and can take a joke as long as he is in a good mood.
Likes: Alcohol, flying and shooting stuff with his favourite gun. Which is a sniper.
Dislikes: Really overly nice people and AIs.
Bio: He grew up on Drakia with his parents and family group. He became strong and powerful but never really undestood the way his people acted. As he believes that protecting the universe is more important than bringing up a family. So he left Drakia and went to join the Drakian Army when he was 50 and worked in the army as a sniper. However he soon got bored of this and began training to become a pilot. He exceeded all his class mates and rose to the top. At age 90 he was requested to join the A.P.A force and he accepted. Now he has been sent over to the Nautilius.
Other: He really enjoys one on one, hand to hand combat fighting. He has also had a look of biotic repairs done due to injuries in the field.
Appearance:

User Image

Username: Matrix_Alien
Name: Azazel
Species/type: T17 Archangel. Grade A. Issue Number: K105 R/11
Job: Weapons Tech.
Personality: Developing. He has some sense of human emotions and humour but it isnt fully developed.
Dislikes: None
Bio: Was bought by Commander Stark a few years ago and has served him ever since. Stark has being teaching him how to act more human and he has slowly deveoped artifical emotions.
Other: Azazel and Stark have both upgraded him in the past, so he has some extra little tricks.
Appearance:

User Image

Username: I AM WILLTRON
Name: Commander Christian Stark
Species/type: Human (British)
Job: Commander of the A.P.A.F Nautilius
Personality: Kind hearted but wont let anything get in the way of justice and duty. Treats his crew with great respect and understanding.
Dislikes: Liars and cheats
Bio: Was born on earth, he entered the military when he was a young man and was stationed on a distant colony that was over-run by a Spawn army. Stark lead the colonists and remaining troops against them and successfully saved hundreds of lives. He was then promoted to Commander of the A.P.A.F Nautilius.
Other: He has a long standing friendship with both Azazel and Varkas Uralius. He bought Azazel and was sent to capture Varkas Uralius who turned out to be a good companion.
Appearance:

User Image

Username: I AM WILLTRON
Name: Varkas Uralius
Species/type: Torus
Job: Drill Sergeant
Personality: Very short tempered with aggressive people as he is quite a calm personality. He can be strict with the cadets, simply because he wants them to survive. He is very respectful to his friends and those in Command. He has a methodical mind when it come to his kills.
Dislikes: Loud people, Cocky people and tea.
Bio: He was taken by the Black Hand when he was young and trained to be an assassin. After completing his training and becoming a fully fledged assassin he was asked if he wanted to leave. He said yes and became a mercenary for The Fades. It was after running with them for a while he was captured by Stark. And the rest is history.
Other: He is a little unsure of Azazel.
Appearance:

User Image

Other members

Second in Command: Kelly Anderson - Human - Female
Co-Pilot: Alison Rays - Human - Female
Medic: Doctor Davros - Drelk - Male
Cook: Lawerance Reid - Human - Male
Engineer: Raven - Seestial - Female
Navigator: Ash Colbat - Human - Male
Communications Analyist: Ranco - Drelk - Male
Yeoman: Alice Bishop - Human - Female

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Commander Christian Stark

User Image

"It takes nerves of steel,
to command and a good ship..."

"Commander Stark, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I have been given the task of showing you to your new vessel. Follow me please... It's top of the line and combines all race technology. It has all the facilities you could possibly want plus more, not to mention one of the most competent Crews the A.P.A force has to offer if not the best. I see you have brought a few members yourself, I am guessing the robot is Azazel and the Torus is Varkas. Just over on the next Port. I guess I should take this opportunity to tell you about your crew. Your second in command is a very qualified woman by the name of Kelly Anderson, I am sure you will get along just fine. Medic is a Drelk named Doctor Davros, he is a little strange dont give him anything combustable. The cheif Engineer is Raven a Seestiel, her file says that she is a little bit control mad so watch out for that. Who else?... Oh yes I remember. Your navigator is Ash Colbat, quiet type shouldnt be any trouble. Next up is your communications analyst, another Drelk named Ranco, not much in his file so I guess you will find out for yourself. Most importantly for you is your Yeoman Alice Bishop, the woman's got more degrees than I have letters in my name. She will be your day to day on the ship... uhm.. Your Co-pilot is Alison Rays, all you need to know is she knows what she is doing. Finally but in no ways last is your pilot. A Drakian who goes by the name of Druitt Talos, as well as being an expert pilot he is an even better pain in the a**....Good luck with him. Here we are. Have fun Commander, Good luck, you'll need it."

Stark watched as the man walked back the way he had just came he looked at Azazel and Varkas and said " I couldnt get a word in edge-ways". they all laughed exept Azazel who only tried to. Stark stood and looked at the vessel he would be commanding he felt a mixture of overpowering pride and exitement but also the chilling sting of pressure. They walked across the walkway to the open hatch into the decontamination chamber. Stark stood there as he was scanned, he remembered how much he hated this process. Nothing tasted right for the rest of the day. Finally the doors opened and he stepped into the bridge of the Nautilius. At this point Azazel and Varkas left his side to find themselves a living space. Stark continued walking along the walkway until he bumped into a young woman too interested in her datapad. Once she realised who Stark was she began trying to spit out "I'm sorry commander" and quickly saluted him. Stark laughed slightly and said "At ease, please don't salute me. If there were enemies around you would have just told them who to shoot. Anyway who are you?" He looked at her for a brief moment and then continued "Your my Yeoman, aren't you?" She smiled gently "Yes, Yeoman Alice Bishop". Stark stepped to the side and said "Well, after I have met everyone I'll have a proper chat with you". Stark continued on his route and finally found the person he was looking for. His second in command. Before he was able to speak she said "Sorry Commander I have a cadet mess to clean up, maybe you should introduce yourself to the Pilot and Co-Pilot. I will be back to answer any questions you have soon". Stark continued on to the cockpit, whilst on the catwalk he met who he thought was the Co-Pilot but she was gone too quick for him to ask. By the expression on her face she was not happy about something. As he continued he heard someone ranting and cursing. Stark had an odd feeling he was going to meet the pilot he was warned about. "Welcome aboard!"

"... But it takes an even better crew,
to make sure you stay in command."

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
- Pilot -
-_ Druitt Talos _-

User Image

"I am a feather in the wind,
watching me glide effortlessly,
quietly and peacefully...."

The best money has to offer, what a joke. This thing looks like it could barely get off the ground. How they had gotten it into dock in itself was an achievement. That is what Druitt Talos had thought earlier this morning when he had arrived at the Nautilius. However when he had gotten inside and had a look around he realised how well built it was. To say the least he was impressed. But he wasn't impressed for long.
"Come on" he growled in his deep voice as he slammed his hands down on his own lap. Making his Co-Pilot Alison jump almost right out of her seat. "No one......" he started as he stood up in one swift motion, showing his full height. "No... ONE.... ******** hell" he growled as he drove his huge palm up on the roof of the c**k pit. "I don't trust them" by this point Druitt was fuming, if you looked closely you could probably see steam coming out of his ears. Alison seemed to be over her intial shock, but now just seemed utterly confused. What was this mad Drakian complaining about?
"You..... Alison go tell whoever is in charge of this goddamn ship that I ain't working with an AI". Alison slowly stood to her feet and wandered off, un-impressed with her bosses behavoiur. Back in the c**k pit Druitt started to pace up and down until he heard a slight beep. Afterwards a hologram image popped up on the left side "I am the ships Artifical Intelligence, but people call me Gaurdian. How can I help you Pilot Talos". Druitt gritted his metallic teeth as he stared with hatred at the image. "You can shut......." Druitt at that point caught another smell in the air, so he turned his eyes towards the exit. To see a human standing there, not just any human to, the Commander of this vessel. "Great!" he huffed as he turned to face the man.

"....******** that, watch me beat you,
becuase I am better than you.
Be prepared to lose.

User Image

Stark took off his helmet to reveal his dirty blonde short which he pushed back up into a slight fringe. As he moved forward his blue eyes caught hold of Druitt's gaze. His face was innocent and kind exept for a dominant scar on his cheek. More importantly he had a certain look in his eyes that shouted out what he had seen was a lot more then many would care to see. He looked Druitt in the eyes and said "I take it your Druitt Talos, who i have heard all too much about. Oh and most people acknowlage their commanding officer when in their presence. I don't know weather the fact you didn't is a good thing or a bad thing." He looked around, there was no Co-Pilot so the woman he passed must have been her. He stepped further into the cockpit so he was stood across from Druitt. he noticed a few scuffs on where the AI was projecting itself. "Do you mind telling me what is going on here? Why your Co-Pilot was storming off? and what you were doing to the AI just now?...Oh and more importantly, Are we going to have a problem here?" Stark wasn't looking to make enemies amongst his own crew but he would have to if he was forced.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
- Pilot -
-_ Druitt Talos _-

User Image

"Well aren't you precious" Druitt's gruff voice spat out as he looked the Commander up and down. Letting out a disgusted huff he pointed one of his long fingers at the AI hologram "I hit it" he growled as he approached Stark a little more. Druitt was in no mood to deal with some human who was up on his high horse. The little man trying to be the boss. "Problem. Probably. However I can not be bothered dealing with you, boy. I've seen your type before after-all" he sniffed the air in a threatening manner than turned his back on Stark as though he was just a rookie cadet. Nothing more. "Protocal 143B states that you must address your superior in an appropriate manner" Gaurdian stated and as a reply Druitt threw his communicator at the hologram. "Stupid AI's" whispered Druitt as he rubbed his head, showing his frustration. "So 'commander', unless you have came up here to tell me you are shutting down the AI, I don't see what we have to discuss".

Be prepared to lose.

User Image

"Boy" Stark thought to himself, he knew this guy was going to be trouble and that he would never earn his respect if he tried to rise above it to Stark gave him a taste of his own medicine. "You do not turn your back on your superior officer, just a warning." Stark looked at Druitt and noticed his extencive biotic reconstruction. Stark then saw an oppertunity to get under Druitt's skin "So what is your problem exactly with AI's, hell your nearly one of them. The amount of metal in you not to mention that stick up your a** id say your more machin than Drakian." Stark laughed and then continued. "When your on my ship, You respect me, my orders. You respect my crew and you respect my AI. You got that straight Pilot... In fact don't answer that, I know you have that straight. I don't want to throw the book at you, in fact I'd rather beat you with it. Now get your s**t straight and get back to work." Stark took a step back and then continued "Remember, play nice. Truth be told Druitt i hear your one of the best pilot's in the force. I would hate to have to do with out you." Stark hoped that what he said got through to Druitt.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
- Pilot -
-_ Druitt Talos _-

User Image

"Does it bite too" Druitt asked as he turned to Stark, a look of deep annoyance in his hard features. He wasn't used to being treated in such a manner. People had more respect for him, mainly out of fear, but respect none the less. He snapped his metallic teeth together as he stepped towards the Commander, once again. He was considerably taller than Stark, that much so his shoulders were level with Stark's head. This human couldn't even be in his mid thirties yet and he already acted like he knew everything. 'Arrogant little git' he thought as his blue biotic eyes glared down upon Stark. He was looking at him asthough he was about to crush his throat under his foot. "I am no AI. An AI can't take a goddamn rocket launcher to the face and chest. Anyways I'd prefer to be a biotic than a man who has just bit off more than he can chew" he growled as he pushed Shark right out of the cokpit and right onto his a** "What if I take this pole out of my a**, that you referred to, and beat you to death with it" Druitt stepped into the doorway, his huge frame looking even larger. "You think you can get rid of me.... your bosses want me on this ship becuase I am the best and you can't replace me. So get used to it or you and me are going to have to settle this the only way I know how" Druitt spoke in that 'final chance' sort of way as he stared down Stark.

Be prepared to lose.

User Image

Stark stood back up almost as quickly as he was knocked down. He stepped forward to Druitt and looked up into his eyes then clenched his teeth. It didn't matter to Stark how tall or naturally powerful Druitt was. "You know the penatly for assaulting a superior officer. Of course it only matters when the officer decides to apply it. " Stark smiled then jabbed Druitt with his shock stick into one of Druitt's biotic parts sending a mid ranged electrical surge through all his electronic implants. Druitt fell back onto his seat, Stark continued "Now you listen and you listen good. I dont care what personal issues you have with me or this vessel you are ordered to fly this ship, You shoul do so without question. Now for twenty-four hours you will be the Co-Piolet and Alison will have the helm." Stark looked annoyed by this point and then sighed "Anyway Druitt, i have heard what you can do and some of what you have done. I hope we can get past this but it's up to you." After Stark had finished he took a step back and folded his arms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas