Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image
"darkness and light are a lot like good and evil...."

Camory shook his head when she asked if he knew why they slept in coffins. It allways seemed kind of silly to him since it was such an obvious give away. When she explained that she would get sick if she slept in a normal bed, due to something about dirt, Camory raised an eyebrow. "well that just seems kind of....silly" he said, not really understanding, but he supposed she knew better than him. Plus it was hard to argue with someone when everytime you looked at them you got....distracted. He blushed further when she intentionally misinterpreted what he said, not able to shake the feeling she was messing with him. He sat down at the kitchen table and hid his face in his hands when she mentioned maid outfits. "this is bad, I'm going to turn into a pervert at this rate" he thought in dismay. Cassie could say that vampires were just naturally beautiful and sexy all she wanted, but that didn't help keep him from being affected by said beauty and sexiness. "c-c-cool" was all he managed to say in response, trying hard not imagine her in a maid outfit.
"......the contrast is clear, its just the spaces in between that get confusing"

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

"it is kinda silly and doesn't make sense but still that is what happens" Cassie said softly, agreeing with him as she nodded her head a bit. Looking at Camory as he sat down and covered his face, it took a few seconds before she realized he was blushing as well. A soft chuckle came from her as she smirked slightly as she walked over and leaned on the table a bit. "Oh you perverted man, imagining me in a maid outfit were you" She asked in a teasing voice, as she twilled her hair with her hand, now she was messing with him, oh she hadn't done something like teasing somebody in a long time now.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory blushed deeper as she came closer to him. He was expecting her to berate him or make some sort of emotionless quip about him being an idiot, but to his surprise she actually started teasing him. It really caught him off guard and he was forced to turn himself away from her, turning bright red from embarrassment. "I'm sorry I'm sorry, I tried not to. I'm not even a man I'm just a perverted little child" he blurted out, the last part he actually scarred himself becuase he hadn't meant to say it. He had allways been a tad bit....masochistic, but he really hadn't meant to blurt out something so embarrassing. "I-I....I mean....j-j-just ignore what I said!" he stammered, never having been this embarrased before in his life.
"......the contrast is clear, its just the spaces in between that get confusing"

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

"Your around marrying around....fifteen sixteen maybe, that's a man" Cassie said, not taking in that the times had changed and the marrying age had gone up. Cassie was forced to be married at the age of fourteen to the vampire that changed her into what she was now, a vampire. "A pervert, you are I will say that" Cassie said as she messed with his white hair before she brushed her hair out of her face. "Gotta go" she said rather simply as she walked away from Camory, she just hopped that they didn't know where she worked and told someone else to check there, as they had seen her walking out of it, meant that they had seen here before meaning they had to know where she worked with the outfits she was wearing. Cassie made it to work and quickly got to it grabbing her notebook and stared taking orders and handing out beers, surprisingly this bar didn't have very many perverted one's that wanted to touch, they had a few but they seemed to know better then to try and mess with Cassie, though she had to admit she was a bit nervous with the thought of another hunter here, it wasn't hard to see that she was a vampire.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory shook his head. "are you kidding me? 15 isn't a man, I can't even drink or drive a car yet, let along get married" he said, wondering what era she was pulling that logic out of. Then again maybe he didn't want to know. After all the fact he was thinking indecent thoughts about her was bad enough without having to know she was old enough to be his grandmother 10 times over. Camory groaned a bit as she continued to call him a pervert, as if asking begging her to stop teasing him. When she ran her cold hand through his hair he almost jumped. That was the first time she had been the one to touch him, instead of the other way around. He looked up and watched as she walked out the door, unable to push out the thought that she looked good from the back aswell. "god whats wrong with me?" he asked putting his head down on the table and sighing heavily. He wasn't ready to deal with this kind of stuff. He looked up at the clock and wondered when she would get back. Camory really didn't have much to do until then, he had gotten the hunters off of her trail, started working making her house look more...inhabited, and had gotten a stock of blood for her. To be honest he didn't know what to do with himself. He was left all alone with himself and his.....thoughts......"don't even think about it" he told himself, quickly shutting out any thought of doing that.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

Flower jumped on the table looking at him as if he was a strange lad, like her owner. She meowed at him as she swatted at his hair without using her claws.
Cassie did her work soon she began to relax after two hours of work, as she worked seven hours to ten depending on the day, today just happened to be her seven hour shift as her normal ten hours shift was normally one weekends and Fridays and today was only Monday. Cassie hummed softly as she worked doing what she could to keep her mind from wondering, as she didn't have a lot to think about.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory felt something swatting him and he looked up to see Cassie's cat. He couldn't remember what its name was, some sort of plant he thought. He smiled a bit and scratched it between the ears. "you know being around your owner is pretty stressful. Still I don't think she's all that bad of a person" he told the cat as he stood up from the table. As much as it had embarrassed him, her teasing had so far been the nicest and most lighthearted interaction they had so far. It showed she wasn't completely stone hearted atleast. Camory gave the cat one last pat on the head and got back to putting her groceries and other things away. Then he went about exploring Cassie's house and cleaning all the rooms he found. He went room to room tidying things up and wiping everything down. Camory was really good at housework, a result of having to do chores all his life before he could actually start his training as a hunter. Due to this he left each room looking spotless and near brand new. A few hours later the cleaning was finished, but Cassie hadn't returned yet. He figured he'd move on to the other chores then. Camory was in Cassie's "bed room" or atleast the place she kept her clothes, and had just finished washing and drying all of her laundry. He was folding everything and putting it away when he started coming to her more embarrasing laundry, under garments, strange outfits from work and the like. He blushed and tried to focus on just folding it and putting it away as quickly as possible, knowing he'd find a few additional holes in him if he got caught like this.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

Time seemed to pass by slowly, though that was pretty normal for her kind she supposed. Cassie collected one last tip before signing out when he shift was over as she bowed slightly to her boss before living. Cassie wasn't doing a well for blending in, as she realized she should have grabbed a coat to blend in, most everybody was wearing one. The vampire had all was been bad with handling the weather since she changed as she bit her lip before she shook her head deciding to ignore it. Pushing orange hair out of her face she reached up and softly took them from there pigtails to let them fall around her waist once more, so she pretended to shiver and rub her hands against her arm as she headed towards home. Once she got there and opened the door she blinked at how clean her house was as she looked at Flower who was still on the table. "What happened here" She asked softly as she patted the cat and sniffed about before she turned and walked to the room. "What are you doing....you washed my clothes..Don't touch those" She said though she took her bra from Flower said as she hid it behind her back. "I will fold my own clothes....did you really stay here and clean, somebody else's house" Cassie asked as she rose her small eyebrows at him.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory froze when he heard a familiar voice in the kitchen. He tried to hide what he was doing, but we caught with one of her bras in hand. "s-sorry its not what it looks like!" he squeeled as she snatched the underwear from his hands. Camory blushed a deep red and averted his eyes away from her. "sorry its just....I kind of figured it might be good to clean the place over. Make it look less abandoned" he said sheepishly, wondering if she'd get mad at him for doing that as well. "and when I finished that you still hadn't finished work...and I didn't have anything to do so...I decided to finish up a few chores around the house....sorry I wasn't trying to go through your stuff or anything. I happened to decide to do the laundry next...." he explained. Oddly...or sadly based on your perspective...enough doing housework was just something he did to pass the time. "sorry. I did alot of chores when I was a kid...so now I kind of do them whenever I'm bored....people say I make a good housewife...eheheh..." he added, chuckling nervously, realizing after he said it that he probably just made himself look even more strange.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

Listen to him explain, her red eyes blinking simply thinking he was a rather pathetic person but for once it didn't escape her lips. Cassie shook her head some "Your a sad strange little lad" Cassie said as she brushed her hair back out of her face, her one hand still behind her back. "I will do my own laundry. Don't touch them......" Cassie said as she threw her bra into the basket and gently kicked it which sent it sliding to the other side of the room, till it hit the wall. "Why are you still here, don't you have your own work to do. Your own house to clean....Somebody else to bother" Cassie asked, then again she was wondering how long he thought he could simply stay here, and come and go when he pleases from her house. Cassie wanted to laugh but kept her mouth shut, he wouldn't have found anything that she held dear, as all of them were in a secret spot, the only thing he would have found was her dagger and Flower. At the thought she turned her head to look back "You didn't clean the basment did you" Cassie asked her red eyes narrowed, as she was picky about that.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory dropped his head in shame when she insulted him. "sorry...I was just trying to help out" he whimpered, sounding thoroughly defeated. When she asked why he was still here he looked up at her and shrugged, not really having any particular answer. "well I didn't really know what to do with myself. I mean you didn't tell me to leave or anything you just left me here, so I figured I'd might as well stay and finish unpack all the stuff I bought for you......and really I'm posted to stay in this town, so I only have work when they find a disturbance. And considering they were having me look into your house for no real reason I don't think they have any major leads at the moment" he told her sheepishly. To be honest the guild was probably just scrounging to find things for him to do since there hadn't been any big disturbances or sightings since the one he last dealt with. When she mention the basement he immediately shook his head. "no I didn't even go down there I swear!" he said defensively, noting how she had narrowed her eyes at him.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

Red eyes blinked as he whimpered slightly as she shook her head, leaning down she worked on taking off her shoes, her orange hair cascading over her shoulders, basically hiding her small frame. "Your a vampire hunter.....I am pretty sure they had a good reason to look into my house, after all I am a vampire and this is my house" Cassie said rather simply "And stop whimpering" She snapped, seeming random about it. A sigh came to her lips as she put the shoes in the closet before she looked at him and rose an eyebrow at him as she crossed her arms over her chest once again brushing orange hair out of her face. "Fine, I believe you, dear lord" Cassie said, Yes she had indeed said lord, which itself shows that she was a rather old vampire to be able to say it without it hurting her. "So you could go home now" Cassie said as she waved his hand at him as she went to the closest and pulled out some pants and a sleeveless shirt before looking back at him, waiting for him to get out of the room so she could change, she wanted to walk around town as well, before the sun came up.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory shook his head. "thats not the point. They didn't know you were a vampire, they literally just sent me here off of a hunch" he told her. He flinched a bit when she snapped at him to stop whimpering, though oddly it caused him to blush at the same time. Deep in his mind he secretly thought it was kind of nice getting scolded by her, though he would never admit that consciously. When she told him to go home and waved him away he slowly rose to his feet and nodded. "I understand.....ummm did you want me to come and fix up the outside of the house tomorrow? I figured I might as well" he asked as he walked out the door.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

A soft sigh came from Cassie's lips as she turned her head to look at him once more "A correct hunch" She said rather simply as she pushed him out the door and slammed it shut changing into her pants and shirt before slipping back out of the room and looked at him. "Do what you want, I don't care" Cassie said softly as she shook her head a little bit. She followed him out the door and she gave a soft sigh as she looked at him and shook her head once more before locking the door behind her.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory sighed. "allright I understand. jeez its not like I'm trying to save your life or anything" he said, muttering the last part under his breath. He did as she asked and left her house promptly, not wanting to irritate her anymore, and returned to his own home.

(and this is why I don't like oneXone's. Two characters simply cannot continue to interact indefinitely without it becoming contrived, thats why you need multiple characters)
ritsuka909

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces