Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Ladykiller

User Image

The year is 2067 the US is in the aftermath of World War III. Nuclear war has left the country a barren wasteland.

A sudden bio terrorist attack attempts to finish the country off but instead unleashes a virus that brings the dead back to life with a hungering for live, human flesh.

What do you do when the line between the living and the dead is blurred?

Now seems like the perfect time to give up...

When new obstacles threaten your chance of survival, will you fail to find a reason to keep going?

When everything is gone, what do you hold on to?

A private role play between DA zombie RK and myself. Feel free to read along but please do not post. Thank you!

Tipsy Ladykiller

User Image

Genre: Post Apocalyptic

Type: M//

Characters: Six Playable Characters // Anime

Post Nuclear Reference page here.

Tipsy Ladykiller

User Image

•"Cai Matsuri"
User Image
•"I’m 27."
•"Brown hair and brown eyes. It might seem sort of dull, but it works just fine for me.”
•"I’m 6’2” and 185 pounds of solid muscle."
•"I’m a city boy. But my job forces me to travel a bit."
•"With my training and natural reflexes, I make a pretty darn good fighter. But what’s strength without a bit of intelligence? I might not look like it, but I graduated with honors from a prestigious college near where I live. I have a four-year degree in criminal justice.”
•"I tend to be a bit irresponsible when not on the job, but I know when I have to pull myself together."
•"I have a weakness for small cute things. What can I say? Being a big tough guy all the time is greatly overrated."

Akira Ivanov
User Image
•"I am 16."
•"I have auburn hair and golden eyes."
•"I would say I’m a little below average at 5’4” and 115 lbs."
•"I have ancestors in both Russia and Japan, but I have spent over half of my life in Russia."
•"My job is to finish school."
•"I’m pretty good with wildlife. I can name just about every mushroom tree, plant, or animal that I see. It’s fun to find all of the edible plants and medicinal herbs around.”
•"I have participated in swimming competitions since I was small."
•"I enjoy playing the flute. I carry one with me pretty much wherever I go."

Kusuma Nitzan
User Image
•"...32."
•"Brown hair...Hazel eyes..."
•"5'11" and 142lbs."
•"Around...Somewhere..."
•"Doctor."
•"I have the skills that a doctor would have."
•"I dislike uncleanliness."
•"I don't like people who think I am any of their business."

Rokuro Takahara

User Image

•"...23."
•"Black hair...Dark Brown eyes..."
•"6'4" and 224lbs."
•"Rokuro was born in sunny south Florida and lived in the busy city of Fort Lauderdale beach before the war started.
•Indecisive on what career he should pursue, Roku worked as a bartender at a local bar to pay his rent while he thought about what niche would be perfect for him. "
•"Boxed competitively while he was in high school. No real experience with guns or weaponry."
•"Rokuro has always been a big survival buff. Fan of the reality shows and other post apocalyptic films. Who knew it would come in handy?"
•"He doesn't label himself as gay or straight. He falls for personalities."

Tomoe [Toe-mo-ay] Usui

User Image

•"...18."
•"Blonde hair...Gold/Purple eyes..."
•"5'6" and 133lbs."
•"From Chicago."
•"Was a full time student at local university, journalism major. "
•"Father was a police officer. Decent shot with a gun."
•"Tomoe is the fragile type. He can be very determined at times but has never been the violent type."
•"Fear of heights."

Kazuma Suminoe

User Image

•"...29."
•"Dirty Blonde hair...Gold eyes..."
•"6'1" and 204lbs."
•"From San Diego."
•"Zoologist/Wildlife Veterinarian "
•"Master with a blade."
•"Not a people person. Normally keeps to himself."
•"Quick on his feet and very methodical."

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

Rokuro Takahara

User Image

Life is not a problem to be solved...

Rokuro sat alone on the sandy shore of a beach not too far from the refugee camp he'd come from. These beaches were not like the ones he had back home in Florida. They seemed more beautiful in fact, the sand felt softer and the water looked blue and crisp. The scene almost made it possible to forget that the world around him had gone to s**t. Pulling out what was probably going to be his last pack of cigarettes he pulled one out, placed it in his mouth and produced a book of matches he'd found in the camp when he first arrived. Once it was lit he took a long drag and thought about his journey since coming to these islands.

He missed his bar and his little apartment on the Las Olas strip in Fort Lauderdale. Hell, he missed alcohol for that matter. What he wouldn't give for a scotch on the rocks... He took another long hit from his smoke. Behind him he could hear the light buzz of the people back at camp. No one was supposed to be outside the walls of the camp but Roku couldn't stand to be around all the panicked citizens. He'd slipped away without being noticed and he would probably sneak back in the same way. This make shift camp was not where he wanted to be, but at least there was food. He wondered what kind of life he would have in this new place.

...but a reality to be experienced.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Ϣhereabouts:Beach // Tevalu
☾ompany:No one.
Ⱦhoughts: I wonder if Mom and Dad made it out back in Texas...
Ғeeling:Somber
Ѻoc: Jeez, I am the worst when it comes to intro posts man. My apologies. Dx
Ѻutfit:Click Here [Also wearing dark blue jeans]

DA zombie RK

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
ҫXXΐ

◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※◆ ※

Stay in the camp? The very idea that Cai would actually obey that rule was simply ludicrous. There were so many things to see here! So many things to explore! Sure he knew it wasn’t the safest thing on the planet, but there were hardly any safe things left anyway. Might as well enjoy those small moments while he could. Besides, beach. That was the only thing he needed to say, right? Cai wasn’t used to a beach like this. Being a city boy in the Big Apple hardly gave room for much beach time. Sure there was a beach there, but it was freezing and not nearly as clean or nice. This was the type of beach you couldn’t overlook or ignore. There was no way he wasn’t going to go for a swim.

When he was done he would go about the duties he had been assigned. Everyone had been given one duty or another. Some were still being handed out while others had simply been posted on a bulletin board near the center of camp.

Honestly, Cai didn’t mind being given things to do. It certainly made life a whole lot more interesting. Not to mention it made him feel worthwhile. Which was part of the point, he suspected. An idle or depressed group didn’t make good company and definitely weren’t productive. Productivity was, of course, another motive behind assigning duties. Everyone needed to contribute in a time when there weren’t many people left.

Thankfully his duty for the day was relatively simple. All he needed to do was head to the pit and burn the trash there. With no easy way of getting rid of trash, they had taken to simply eradicating it. There were still a few problems with it. Mainly the ash it left over. But at least they weren’t tainting the surrounding land or water; which housed valuable resources. There was even talk about building a methane collector and using that to get more power circulating in the area. Cai thought that idea sounded grand, but they would still have to clear out the ash and clean the system.

Pushing these thoughts out of his mind temporarily, Cai striped off his shirt before he began moving in the direction of the sea. Already he was a good distance outside of the camp and was nearly at a good enough spot.

When he arrived, however, he was surprised to see that someone else was already there. “Oh…hey.” He said a bit awkwardly. This guy didn’t look like a military guy or a camp guard, but one could never be too sure. The last thing he wanted to do was get exiled or something stupid like that for breaking rules and being lazy. Then again, he was already out here and it was pretty obvious what he planned on doing. So he thought it couldn’t hurt to try and be polite. “You want to go for a swim?”

Party: Rokuro
                                                    Supplies: N/A
                                                    Weapons/ammo: A small hunting knife
                                                    Current Location: Beach just a short distance outside of camp

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

Rokuro Takahara

User Image

Suddenly, Rokuro's thoughts were interrupted by a young, male voice. Turning with his smoke in his mouth he gave a little squint as he looked up at the man who addressed him. Lifting a brow at his sudden invitation he didn't say anything at first. For the dawn of the end of the world as they knew it, this guy sure seemed unphased. It was kind of refreshing actually. For the past few days the only thing that surrounded him was pain and despair. He was growing tired of all the crying he heard on a day to day basis. Maybe something to get his mind off things wouldn't hurt. Flicking his cigarette into the sand nearby he moved to stand. "Yea sure, alright." He said simply.

Once he was upright he was a bit surprised to see that this man was nearly as tall as him. Not many people measured up to his six foot four stature. As he began to slip out of his leather jacket he spoke, "The name's Rokuro." He stated in a brief introduction before pulling at the hem of his T shirt. He had to admit the weather here was much like that of his home back in Florida, it was relieving if only a little bit.

Before he began removing the rest of his clothing the male gave a bit of a stretch, allowing his back to crack and giving a small sigh. He'd been cramped in a bus with what felt like a hundred other people for hours. His back was terribly knotted which caused him to miss the soft, king sized bed he left back home in his loft. Thankfully after moving about, the pain didn't seem too awful. After kicking off his shoes and slipping out of his dark jeans he started to make his way to the crystal blue waters in his black boxer shorts. "So where ya from?" He called out to the stranger as the tide ran over his ankles.

User Image

☾ompany:No one > Cai
Ⱦhoughts: Here hoping I get to sleep in a regular bed tonight instead of the floor.
Ғeeling:Slightly curious
Ѻoc:
Ѻutfit:Click Here [Also wearing dark blue jeans] > boxer shorts

DA zombie RK

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
ҫXXΐ

No response. Cai wasn’t sure what to think about that. At least the guy seemed to be thinking rather than outright refusing him; which is kind of what he had been expecting. It wouldn’t have been the end of the world if he had said no, but honestly it would have been a bit disappointing. While it was true he had come out here with the intention of swimming alone, the idea of swimming with someone else was enticing. More often than not he preferred doing things with other people anyway.

Then, after a few moments, the other man dropped his cigarette and gave Cai an affirmative response. Smiling brightly, he stripped down to his own boxers; which were navy blue in color before he moved to the edge of the water. “That’s the spirit!” He stated enthusiastically. It didn’t escape his notice that the other male was bigger than him. Particularly since not many people were bigger than him. It was unusual having to look up, even if it was only a couple of inches or so. But of course he didn’t mind much at all. So far this guy didn’t same half-bad and in his mind, that was all that really mattered.

“It’s good to meet you, Rokuro.” He added before quite moving into the water. “I go by Cai.” It looked like he would have held out his hand to shake, but since Rokuro was already in the water at that point; he felt it was time to head in himself.

Cai half-expected it to be freezing despite the warm temperature of the island, but it wasn’t. It was perfect. He hadn’t known water could be so comfortable and so beautiful all at the same time. This was definitely worth it.

When Rokuro asked him where he was from he had made it to about knee-depth. Pausing, he threw a glance over his shoulder at the other male. “New York.” He stated simply, a flicker of sadness passing through his expression before he was back to smiling. “Never got to do something like this there before. Too cold. This place is the exact opposite. It’s fantastic. Where are you from?”

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

Rokuro Takahara

User Image

The male had to admit Cai's positive energy was a bit contagious. The heaviness that had been weighing on his shoulders lately almost seemed to sit a little lighter on him. Though, he still couldn't imagine how this guy managed to keep a smile on his face. He was either a huge optimist or something awful had happened for him to keep up a facade. "Nice to meet you, Cai." He responded, his tone becoming a bit friendlier than before.

Rokuro didn't dislike the company of others but wasn't a huge socialite either. People around this camp didn't seem to want to do much socializing though. They were far too busy worrying about what was to become of them in this new world. As his new acquaintance answered that he was from New York he nodded in acknowledgement. He'd never been himself but seen many movies and things of the like to know it was a great city, especially beautiful during the holidays. Roku never traveled much before and could only say that he'd been out of his home state only a handful of times.

Catching up to Cai quickly, he kept moving so that the water came to the top of his underwear. "Big Apple huh? Quite a city to live in. I'm from south Florida. Most of our beaches are like this, just riddled with a bit more trash." He joked lightly. After a moment or two of silence and enjoying the waves against his upper body, the male found himself asking Cai a question. "How do you manage such a happy demeanor being in a situation like this, man?" He regarded his head in the direction of the camp, with a crooked half smile playing on his lips.

If there were any secrets to not feeling so damned bummed out all the time he wanted to hear them. Roku couldn't even remember the last time he'd had a good laugh. Unlike his fellow refugees who seemed to like to wallow in self pity, he didn't want to feel this way all the time. But it was hard not to have it rub off on him.

User Image

☾ompany:Cai
Ⱦhoughts: There has got to be a better way to live than this.
Ғeeling:Curious
Ѻoc: Okay, so my other characters are finally ready! Two things, all our characters are at this camp, yes? And will they be paired off in two's or eventually all meet and form a little group?

DA zombie RK

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
ҫXXΐ

Having spent many years as a detective, followed by a crime scene investigator and interrogator, Cai liked to think he was pretty good at picking up on subtle shifts in mood. Thankfully the one he was picking up now seemed to be of a more positive nature. It set him at ease and he quickly let himself drop back into the water, holding his breath until he surfaced; now floating on his back. The sky wasn’t as blue as he remembered it being. There was a dark haze that had taken over most of the sky, as far as he could see. It was a bit dull, and he didn’t really like it, but there wasn’t much they could do. Truthfully it was much clearer here than anywhere else. At least here you could see blue. It gave hope for the future; that perhaps someday the remnants of this terrible war would vanish and they would be free to live a clean and happy life. But even without the blue sky, floating like this was relaxing.

“It was. There was always something new and exciting to see and do.” There was a small pause before he flipped up so he was vertical instead of horizontal. “I had always wanted to go to Florida before this.” He stated like he was telling some great secret. “My parents talked about retiring there and swore they would have a place for me when I came down. But…That never happened. This place here, though...It’s better than I could have wished for.”

It was at that moment that Rokuro asked him a good question. “How?” Cai wasn’t quite sure how to answer that in a straightforward sort of way. This wasn’t all sunshine and butterflies. They all new that. But…He just couldn’t see himself being unhappy all of the time. What was the point in being sad when there was still a chance for them to live strong? “I don’t always.” He replied after a moment. “It’s hard not to feel down every now and then, you know? But…There have always been bad things in this world. Homicide, rape, famine, genocide… You name it. It’s terrible and for the most part there isn’t much you can do to make such things go away. But you can’t let it get you down, because as bad as things might seem there is always hope for the future. As long as you’re still alive you can keep forging on, making a difference. For me, that’s important. Knowing that there is something I can change, even if it doesn’t seem like much at the time.” There was a small pause before Cai chuckled and looked up at the sky again. “Or maybe I’m just an optimistic fool who can’t help but enjoy the small pleasures in life.”

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

Rokuro Takahara

User Image

Roku nodded in agreement as the other spoke of the beauful land they found themselves in. It really was an amazing sight. It almost made you forget of the barren wasteland back home in the US. "True, they couldn't have chosen a better place to evacuate us to." Settling onto his knees in the sand he let the water reach his collar bone. He closed his eyes as he waited for the answer to his question.

The man made a very good point. The answer made him look at things a bit differently. It also gave him a small idea on who this guy was before the world went to s**t. "A wise answer." Was all he said. The two sat for a few moments, enjoying the water and the slight breeze around them. Finally, Rokuro spoke up. "So I'm going to guess and say your job back in the real world was a....police officer?" It was a decent enough guess but he could be wrong. After all, he hadn't even made it to a career, even at age 23.

That was one thing he regretted not taking care of. He'd started college after high school but dropped out after a year. At the time, partying and having fun seemed more important. In turn, he'd ended up as a bar keep at the local club near his loft. It paid his bills and it was certainly easy to get big tips from the women he served drinks to but somehow he always felt a bit...incomplete. Right before the war broke out he was considering going to a trade school to become a massage therapist. He had always been told he had good hands. His parents hadn't been thrilled at the idea but he figured if that didn't work out he would just enlist to become a coast guard. Funny how that turned out. He had to chuckle to himself a bit at the thought.

User Image

Ⱦhoughts: Maybe everything worked out the way it was supposed to.
Ғeeling:Curious > Relaxed
Ѻoc:

DA zombie RK

Tipsy Ladykiller

Tomoe Usui

User Image

User Image
User Image

Failure doesn't come from falling...

Tomoe lay on his designated cot with his head resting on his knees. He felt terribly alone in this new place and wished he had his older Brother there to comfort him. Sadly, Simon had been deployed to another country long before the evacuations started. He didn't even know if he was alive. There wasn't even a way for the boy to contact him. The aspiring journalist always had a habit of assuming the worst but he did hold on to the hope that his brother was still alive out there somewhere.

Wanting to try and take the sobering thoughts off his mind he rose from the uncomfortable bed and made his way towards a soldier to ask where he could find some food. As it seemed there was a make shift mess hall set up around the corner. The young boy tried not to let his feet drag as he made his way over. The hall was filled to the brim with other refugees and he feared he may never reach the front of the line before it got dark outside. Never the less he moved to the back of the line to wait his turn.

Standing there in silence he was suddenly shoved by a few new arrivals, causing him to lose his footing and fall to the ground. "Hey!" He tried to look up to see who had knocked into him. All he saw were the shuffling bodies of more and more people. Tomoe had always been the shy type, never really finding himself around so many people. He felt a bit flustered and tried to get to his feet but everyone was packed as tight as sardines and he found himself squirming around just so not to get his body parts stomped by the surrounding survivors.

...it comes from not getting up.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: His cot > Mess Hall
☾ompany: No one > Hungry Crowd of refugees.
Ⱦhoughts: How can there be enough food for all these people?
Ғeeling: Flustered
Ѻoc:
Ѻutfit:Click Here

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
ҫXXΐ

No better place, huh? Cai thought that was probably right. He still wasn’t entirely sure how they had found this island in the first place, but he guessed he didn’t really care. The military had their ways, even if most communication methods were shot to hell now. Right now he thought it was better just to be grateful for the fact that they had been found and taken here. Not everyone back home had been so lucky. Even still he could remember the fire and mayhem. There had been so much looting and chaos.

Of course, New York City hadn’t lasted long anyway. It was one of the first places to be bombed. It was only be pure chance that he had been in one of the unaffected locations. Though it could hardly be called unaffected now. “I had never even heard of this place before coming here. There are so many islands and places out there I never would have thought of." There was a nervous laugh as he started moving a bit further out until he was chest deep. “I wonder how the natives feel about us being here. I know there are plenty of small islands surrounding this one and a lot of those people have been here for years. I haven’t actually seen any natives yet, now that I’m thinking about it.”

Having his answer called ‘wise’ a moment later wiped the unsure look off of his face as he quickly began smiling again. “That’s close. I was a police officer for a year after school, but before all of this I was a detective who specialized in crime scene investigating. You’re good. What did you do back in the real world? Psychology?” That was just a random major Cai was pulling out of thin air. He saw psychologists as people who could read into details and figure things out based on facial expressions and vocal tones. He supposed on some level he did that too, however, so it was hard to say for sure what Rokuro might have done. He did look to be younger, so maybe he was just starting off before all of this?

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Kusuma Nitzan
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Two hours. There were only two hours left before…

Kusuma very rarely regretted things in his life and he was certain he wasn’t going to regret this either, but that didn’t mean he had to like it either. Honestly, this was something he was doing more out of curiosity than anything else. Even if he decided now he didn’t like it there was nothing he could do. Plans were already in motion. People were already in place. Fairly soon a new course for this little camp would be set into motion and they would have to figure out what to do from there. As far as he was concerned, this was all the military deserved. The civilians? Not so much. But again, there wasn’t much he could do about it one way or another.

Sitting up, he slid his feet off the side of the bed before he began moving down the hall towards the mess hall. Kusuma wasn’t really hungry, but he thought it might be good to eat something now.

Unfortunately it quickly became obvious that getting something to eat in this mess hall was going to be…Well, messy. There were so many people packed in there that he quickly decided to just turn around and leave. There were other ways of getting food that didn’t involve waiting in such a long line. By the time he got to the front of the line there would be nothing good left anyway.

Before he could leave, however, he noticed a tuft of blonde hair towards the ground. At first he simply thought the person was a small child, but he soon realized that wasn’t necessarily the case. The male did look younger, but he wasn’t a small child. Rather, he seemed to be stuck there on the ground like that; unable to get up or fight his way out of the crowd.

It briefly crossed his mind to leave the youth anyway, but something made him take a step forward. For reasons he couldn’t explain he wanted to help him out of there. Odd. Kusuma really wasn’t what anyone would consider a ‘helpful’ type.

Even so, he pushed his way through the crowd, not being afraid to shoulder, elbow, and kick his way through people. He got a few loud complaints and grumbles, but he ignored them until he was able to reach the blonde. Once there he simply stared at him for a few long moments before he reached down and took him by the elbow; hauling him up to his feet.

Kusuma glanced towards the front of the line, but when he realized he couldn’t even see it anymore he decided not to head that way. Instead he pulled the youth alongside him, being careful not to let anyone step between them. When they were clear of the masses, he turned around and studied the figure in front of him; his trained eyes scanning him for any injuries in need of treatment. “Are you okay?” He asked after a long moment of silent assessment. “You seem to be having difficulty obtaining food. If you wish to come with me, I can perhaps help you find an easier meal.”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Weapon/ammo: A scalpel, a dart gun (three paralyzing darts and four poisonous darts), and a Bareta handgun (14 shots).
Supplies: A first aid kit
Party: Tomoe

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

Rokuro Takahara

User Image

The male's brow lifted a bit as he mentioned the natives of this land. The thought hadn't even crossed his mind actually. The place looked to be deserted when they arrived. "Hmm. Well if they are around I guess they'll have no choice but to live with our intrusion. It's not as if we have much of anywhere else to go." With that he took a brief dip underneath the water's surface to wet his hair. As he came up for air the man was confirming his guess on his occupation to be partially right. Detective, huh? How interesting. "Wow, you must have an iron lined stomach to take on a job like that. I mean, I don't get squeamish or anything but I don't know if I'd like to have a job where blood and guts was apart of the day to day." He chuckled.

When the other asked if he'd been in Psychology before the war he had to admit he was a bit flattered. What a let down it was going to be to reveal his old job. "Not exactly." He started giving the back of his head a quick ruffle. "I was a bar tender. Serving drinks to cocky dudes and cougars everywhere." He smiled a bit at the man. "I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I started college right out of high school but I was one of those who chose the party life over working life. Snapped out of that dream real fast." His words were laced with a bit of bitterness. How stupid he felt now for having slacked off.

The sun was high in the center of the sky, Roku guessed it to be sometime in the afternoon. "Ugh." He groaned. "I do not want to go back there...I feel like it's hard to breath in that little camp. I had to deal with crowds a lot at work. Needless to say I'm not a fan..." He shared his thoughts with the man. Unfortunately they would have to head back sometime. As if on cue his stomach gave an audible growl and it was then that he realized he hadn't really been eating much since they arrived. Weird how his appetite chose now to reappear.

User Image

Ⱦhoughts: Man, I could seriously go for McDonald's right now..
Ғeeling:Curious > Relaxed > Hungry
Ѻoc:

DA zombie RK

Tipsy Ladykiller

Tomoe Usui

User Image

User Image
User Image

Failure doesn't come from falling...

Just when Tomoe thought he would become a skid mark on the floor of the mess hall, strong hands grabbed him by the elbow to lift him from the ground. Before he could see the man's face he was being dragged out of the crowd. When they were finally clear of all the people and he felt like he could breath properly he looked up to see a brunette man standing before him. He was grateful for the man's help but something about the way the guy held himself didn't seem very...friendly. "Er--Thanks. I thought I was a goner for a sec." The boy gave him an innocent smile.

For an 18 year old, Tomoe looked incredibly young for his age. Many didn't believe him when he shared that he was a university student before this whole mess had started. His mysterious savior went on to ask him if he was unharmed and wanted to accompany him for an easier meal. "Oh, I'm alright. A few bruises wont kill me. And s-sure, I'd love to be able to eat without getting trampled." The boy confessed. His uniquely colored eyes gazed curiously at him.

As he followed the man away from the mess hall he felt a bit awkward as he didn't really speak much. Deciding to break the ice himself, the boy decided to start with an introduction. "I'm Tomoe Usui by the way. You seem to know this place pretty well, are you a part of the military?" Even though he came off shy, Tomoe was never hesitant to say whatever was on his mind. Sometimes it was a good thing, other times it was a curse.

...it comes from not getting up.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: His cot > Mess Hall
☾ompany:Hungry Crowd of refugees > Kasuma
Ⱦhoughts: Hmm, the air about this man seems..unsettled.
Ғeeling: Thankful > A bit curious
Ѻoc:
Ѻutfit:Click Here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out