Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

A 1x1 between Property of Alois and Ice pricess654
If you aren't us don't post please
You are welcomed to read along though, but if you don't like Yaoi then why are you even here?

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio huffed heavily as his feet ran across the dirt "HONEY BUNCH YOU FORGOT YOUR UNDERWEAR!!" His mother yelled, chasing him and holding up a pair of tighty whities up in the air. Akio just ran faster, having a pokeball in his hands. He had already gotten his first pokemon but his mother was waiting in front of the lab, holding some underwear. Akio had to run "Mom! Please! Go back home I have like 50 with me!!" Akio pleaded and soon ran to route 29. His mother had to stop there and huffed angrily "DONT FORGET TO CALL!! MAKE SURE YOU EAT PROPERLY!!" Akio heard his mother's last words and when he was far enough, he stopped to catch his breath. Akio panted but smiled happily as he looked at his pokeball. He pressed the white button of the ball and suddenly it opened. A red ray came out to the ground as a cyndaquil appeared. He sniffed around and looked up at Akio with curiosity. Akio looked back down with a happy smile "Hey there!" Akio said loudly. He was always an energetic boy and with a loud voice to match. The cyndaquil jumped and soon curled up to a ball with fire spiking out of his back. Akio stepped away, afraid of being burned "No! don't be afraid!" He said but it did not help as the poor pokemon trembled. Akio knelled down to the pokemon's level and whispered "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you" When cyndaquil heard a more quite voice, he uncurled himself and looked at the red haired male. Akio smiled, wanting to just pick the pokemon up and hug him but this was a shy one "How about your name be Flare...would you like that?" He whispered. The pokemon nodded his head "C-cynda..." Akio's eyes widen and his mouth had a big smile. He reached out for Flare and grabbed him. Akio hugged him close and jumped in the air "With me on your side Flare you will be the best pokemon ever, I PROMISE THAT!" Again those red fire like eyes burned but Flare gasped and flared up again. Akio soon had his blank trench coat on fire "huh?...AH!"

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

A young man stood near the edge of the woods as he sighed, a bit frustrated. "The minute i get done running that Errand it runs off again." he muttered to himself. He looked around abit and crossed his arms. "Stubbern pokemon.." he siad and he let out another sigh. he jsut got done running a errand to the Professer Elm, whom he though was abit loony and not right in the head. Something caught his attention in the corner of his eye and he looked over to see another trainer who's coat seems to have caught on fire from startling the small fire type. he watched him abit as he then felt somthing jump on his shoulder and he looked and it was a pikachu. "what I tell you about running off?..." he said, abit angry and the Eletric pokemon lowered its ears abut and rubbed his head against Zephyr's cheek in apology. "Pikaaa..." Soo a hand moved up and pet the Pikachu on the head. "Alright i forgive you but don't do it again...." he said and he smiled abit and he looked back over to the red head and watched him. he though he should go over and help but it amused him to watch the younger boy. Soon he couldnt take it anymore and he walkedover to him. "You know when getting a new pokemon you shouldnt act so hyper around it until it gotten used to you...Especilly if its a baby pokemon....." he siad, looking down at the younger trainer.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio gasped as flames came upon his coat he placed down flare and quickly took off his coat and threw it to the ground along with his backpack. He repeatedly stepped on the flames. Flare was just curled in his ball and tightened around his body as the older trainer came. Akio was very busy trying to save his coat and backpack with his constant stomping of the heal of his black boots so when he heard a voice he jumped. Akio's body darted over to the older trainer, his eyes open and those red flaming eyes surprised. With a few more stomps he killed the fire and then fully faced with his head tilt up a bit, hearing the other's wisdom. Flare wiggled is nose and looked up at the trainer. The poor pokemon's body shook and crawled under Akio's legs. The red haired male simply smirked up at the older trainer and chuckled "Heh...I knew that" Akio announced, speaking like he knew everything. Flare looked up at his trainer and tilted his head. Akio smirked confidently and placed his hands on his own hips "I mean I been studying pokemon ever since I was little so I think I know how to take care of my own Pokemon"

Akio was an over confidante, self absorbed kid though he wasn't a bad person. People know him as brave and would probably stand up for anyone...this is just his bad qualities. Akio bend down, grabbing his black trench coat and sipped it on, he also grabbed his backpack and threw it over his shoulders as he held the handle "So now go away, I have pokemon to catch and training to do" Akio said, moving his hand in a shooing motion.

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Zephyr just watched hen other and he didn't really seem impressed. "Of course..." he said and he then turned his attention down to the small fire type. he looked and he crouched down abit and reached in to his pack and he took out some pokefood he made specilly for fire type. he set it down infront of the frightened pokemon. "Here...try this No need to be afraid..." he said and just smiled abit and moved and stood and looked back at its trainer. "if you know so much then that little accident wouldnt have happened..." he said , talking about how the boys coat caught on fire. All the while the two trainer spoke Zephyr's pikachu crallwed down to look at the Cyndaquil. It tilted its head as it watched the other. Zephyr glanced down at his pokemon for amomnt and looked back to Akio. "If you ask me you have a really long way to go if you expect to take care of pokemon well..." he siad. "You are just a kid after all....if anything seeing you I doubt you even be able to beat the first gym..." Zephry wasn't trying to be mean to the other he jsut didnt like the confidance the boy seemed to have , the boy was to confident in Zephyrs eyes for jsut beggining his journey.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Flare's nose twitched as he smelt the food. He hopped slightly closer to the food. He used his two paws and grabbed the food and nibbled on it. It wasn't till then a pikachu came over and watched him. Flare ate his food and looked at the pokemon "Cynda...quil..." Flare then shyly crawled back under Akio's legs.

Akio lip slightly pouted out of anger. It wasn't his fault, Akio was just really excited. He heard Zephyr go on, hearing that word "kid" made Akio glare but was really put coal in his fire was when the older trainer said he couldn't beat the first gym. Oh how those eyes flared up. Akio crossed his arms and stared up at the other "I bet you I can!" Akio challenged. His brother got through all the gym leaders and Akio can do the same! Flare looked up at his trainer. Those eyes were so sure that they can defeat the first gym leader...did Akio really have that much confidence in Flare and himself. Akio turned his back on Zephyr and started walking "I'll prove me and Flare can, you'll see!....Come on flare" Flares head perked up and he quickly fallowed Akio down the road.

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

His Pikachu watched The small Cyndaquil and it just smiled, trying to be friendly to the other Pokemon. Zephyr looked down at him and he smirked a bit. "The if your so willing to prove that you can beat the first gym leader why not have a battle with me and just see what you can do?....Beside it would be your first battle wouldn't it?" he said as he then watched the two start to walk away. "Unless your scared to battle......Princess." He said and he chuckled a little and the new little nickname he had just given the boy. This boy had interested him even though the two of them had just met and already he was teasing the poor boy. he turned and he still watched the boy walk away. he shrugged. "But if you dont want to and your to scared I understand that jut prove to me you will never beat the first gym." He siad

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio looked over his shoulder at the trainer when the other had challenged him. Akio bit his lip; he had never backed down out of anything but Zephyr looked experienced and much older and Akio was smart enough to see that. Flare was a little baby pokemon, only starting. Not wanting to hurt Flare, Akio ignored the other but his eye twitched when being called princess. Those steps started to become stomps. Flare just stared at Zephyr, not liking how his words effected his new trainer. Soon, the other trainer said that last part which made Akio come to a full stop. His fist clenched and he turned toward the other, eyes raging mad "ONE, I AM NOT SCARED!! TWO, I CAN DEFEAT THE GYM LEADER!! but I am not going to hurt Flare because of your IDIOTIC taunting, he is just a baby and what are your pokemon?! I bet you worked hard on them and they are more expiration then Flare!!" Akio yelled at the older trainer. Akio may be over confidante but he isn't stupid.

Akio took a few deep breaths and soon picked up flare and held him close "You can come with me and you will witness how strong I will get" Akio gave a rather cheeky grin "And maybe after a while, I will kick your butt"

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Listening he moved and walked over to where the other was listening to him but then again half ignoring it as well. He jsut wanted to have some fun and now seeing how mad he could get the boy he smirked. "You seem to have a bit of a temper on you....I suppose that makes you all the more interesting". Sonne hearing him ask watch his pokemon were he jsut staared down at him now hearing that he could come with and heard Akio say he might even kick his but after a while. he reached for a pokeball and he tossed it into the air as it released a pokemon. It was a large feraligator, which seemed to have a few scars on its body from battles. It looked pretty frightening as it stared down at Akio and Flare and let out a small growl and Zephry smirked. "This is just one of them....beside my pikachu.... if you think you have what it take to beat me in a battle after a while then feel free to challange me....But untill then you are far from being so confident and cocky as you are now... You continue to be over confident then all you will do is lose and not be able to get as good as you want to..." he said looking down at him. "Now come on....You want to battle the first gym leader then hurry up and lets go..." moving, he stepped past Akio as his feraligator followed and his Pikachu walked overand stood next to Akio a moment and looked up at him and then glanced over at its trainer. it's ears went back abit, thinking that maybe his trainer was being abit to harsh with trying to scare Akio like that with Feraligator.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio soon found his smirk start to fade away as he sow that large pokemon. Flare shivered in site and curled in his ball. Akio held his pokemon close as he stared up at the mighty pokemon. He was right, the trainer's pokemon were much more experienced then flare. Zephyr started to speak, mainly trying to put poor Akio down. The boy's jaw clenched and his lips were being bitten by his teeth. The older trainer looked down at Akio (curse him being tall and Akio only being 5'4) and told him to move on to fight the first gym leader. Zephyr walked past Akio with that mighty pokemon following him.

Akio stared with anger and Flare peaked from his ball. How dare that guy talk down to Akio! He'll show that man...HE'LL SHOW HIM! "Flare...promise me you will get strong..." Akio whispered, those red eyes glaring "So we can make him eat his words..." Flare looked up at his now determined trainer. That little nose wiggled and he noddle "Cyndaquil!" It cried with confidence. Akio glanced down at flare and smiled. He lightly nuzzled Cyndaquils head and started to walk forward, not even knowing pikachu was near by. It seemed like Akio was too angry to even notice! Akio kept his distance with the other, walking behind him maybe a yard away. Akio didn't want to get to close to the other, risk talking to the other...or worse...seeing his face.

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Zephyr jsut continued to walk and he glanced back at the other after a moment. he watched him abit and then turned and looked forward again. Letting out a sigh, he mumbled. "Why do I even bother with thiskid I should jsut return home and forget everything that just happened today..." His feraligator looked at its trainer and he moved and nudged him and let out a grunt. Zephyr looked at the water pokemon. "What?.. you saying I just jsut put up with him?..." he asked and then mumbled and looked away. " he's to cocky and overconfident for his own good.." He didnt say anything after that and just walked. Pikachu watched his trainer walking away and then looked up at Akio and watched him. He moved and jsut followed nad soon Jumped on the young ttrainers shoulder and nuzzled his cheeks agaisnt Akio's to try and make him feel better.

Soon it started to get dark and they weren't to far from the next town. Soon letting out another sigh and stopped walking. "might as well jsut rest.." he said and he looked back at Akio. He didnt saw anything and he walked away abit as is Feraligator laid down by a few trees, after a few moment Zephyr returned with som wood to start a fire.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio just held flare close to his chest, feeling the warmth from the fire pokemon touch his skin. He always loved fire pokemon ever since he was little. Akio's brother would bring his Charizard and the large lizard would lay across the living room floor; Akio would cuddle to the pokemon's belly to keep warm in cold days. Though, as Akio was enjoying his pokemon he soon felt the pikachu come to his shoulder and nuzzle his cheek. Akio looked at the pokemon then smiled "I can't stay mad with such cute pokemon around me!" Akio always had a big soft spot for cute fuzzy pokemon. The boy lightly nuzzled the pikachu with a slight giggle as he cuddled to Flare. He was in heaven.

But after a while the sky began to grow dark. It was Akio's first night being away from home and now he was in the woods at dark?! Akio lightly shivered and squeezed flare. The fire pokemon just looked up with confused eyes while Akio looked down "W-what?...I'm not scared if thats what your thinking...HAHAHA! Akio Hiroshi Oshima is not scared of---" Suddenly a loud cry of a big pokemon (or what sounded like one) came from the quite night. Akio jumped, his heart beating wildly. The boy was only 12, even though he was a big hot shot he is still a kid. Akio glared around trying to look for that jerk of a trainer "Where is he when you actually need him..." Even though the red haired trainer could call out for the other, he would never do so. One: it seemed cowardly and two: he didn't even know the other's name

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Pikachu just smiled when Akio nuzzled back and he stayed content on the young trainers shoulder. when it started to get dark the electric Pokemon noticed that the boy shiver and he looked at him confused. Zephyr wasn't to far from where Akio was and His frelagatior was still laying under a tree. The Pikachu jumped down from akio's shoulder and tugged on his pant leg. Though it wasn't much to longer when Zephyr walked up behind Akio and looked down at him. "I didn't think you need me for anything." he then suddenly spoke and he smirked a bit when he noticed the boy was scared. "Afraid of the dark?.." he asked as he stepped past him and made a spot for a fire and he set the wood down. he glanced at Flare for a moment but he was sure the little Pokemon didn't know any fire type moves yet. he'd jut have to reply on his own fire type to get a fire started. he reached in his pack and he made his Feraligater return to its ball and he took out what looked to be like a Luxury ball. he stared at it for a moment and he then let out the Pokemon that was inside, which was a ninetales. Though it was different from normal ninetales the fact that it was a shiny one and it was rare. The fox Pokemon sat there and looked at it's trainer and then glared abit and looked away. Zephyr sighed. "Come on don't be like that..." he said but the Pokemon just ignored him.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio looked around desperately, trying to find the trainer but soon pikachu jumped from his shoulder to the ground. The little pokemon tugged on his pants while Akio looked confused "...what is it?" Though Akio soon jumped from a sudden voice and turned to the older male. A slight blush came to his cheeks when the other practically heard what he said but then his face turned to anger when being asked if he was scared "N-No!" Akio yelled out, fallowing the trainer. He wasn't afraid of the dark...just the scary dark woods.

Akio found himself fallowing the other and watching him with curious eyes which lead to zephyr bring out a shiny ninetails. Akio's eyes widen, his eyes filled with amazement when seeing such a creature. Akio would have made a smart comment about the pokemon not listening to the older male but he was to entranced by the shinny pokemon. Akio held flare close as he walked to the ninetails, eyes bright like ember "a-ah...it's the most beautiful fire pokemon I ever seen"

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Zephyr watched Akio walk to the fire pokemon and say it was the most beautiful Pokemon he seen. he rolled his eyes abit. "More stubborn then beautiful...." he mumbled. The fox Pokemon looked over when Akio walked over and it's ears twitched and then it seemed to like the compliment it received and it stood and licked Akios hand. Although when hearing its trainer and it glared over at Zephyr, it opened its mouth and shot a flame thrower at him. Zephyr moved quick to get out of the way of the shot but at least it still managed to start a fire like Zephyr wanted and then sticks he gathers started to burn. Zephyr glared. "It's true.." he said and he looked away, at lest now it wasn't so dark and they had the light from the fire. Ninetales looked away and seemed to huff abit, annoyed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff