Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio eyes widen with excitement when ninetails licked him. Such a beautiful fire pokemon though Zephyr had to ruin the moment and make one of his comments. Akio looked over and glared but by his surprise Ninetails blew fire at him. Sadly the fire didn't hit him but instead hit some sticks. Zephyr again began to annoy Akio. The red haired boy didn't like him much "You should at least say thank you, idiot!" Akio said out loud, not shy about defending Ninetails.

Akio smiles toward the fire pokemon. Flare looked up and tilted his head while Akio, like a happy school girl walked up to it. He reached his hand out and gently touched that silky fur "If you were my pokemon I would brush you, train with you everyday, play with you and we would cuddle at colds nights!" A childlike glow can from the boy, fire pokemon brought a side to Akio that made him look like his age instead of an over confidante little brat. Suddenly though, a slight growl came from the boy's stomach. He hadn't eaten since he left home. Flare gave a slight worried look, he was not hungry since he ate allot before going with Akio but his trainer must be starving.

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Zephyr glared at his Pokemon and then looked at Akio when he suddenly yelled at him. "Why should I say thank you when it was deliberately trying to hit me?" he asked and he looked away and just leaned against the tree and crossed his arms. He was silent and he didn't say another thing, Sure he should treat his Pokemon a bit better but he was just frustrated ever since the fox Pokemon evolved it never listened at all to him no matter what he did. It was as if the Ninetales had never wanted to evolve in the first place, but Zephyr couldn't help it the fire stone he had and fallen out of his bag when he was traveling with his Vulpix and when the Fox had touched it it evolved. Zephyr was always nice to his Pokemon no matter what but he was just frustrated with this one.

Ninetales watched its trainer and turned its head away and looked back at Akio. It let out a happy cry and nuzzled its head against the boys hand. Ninetales just though that this boy was really kind and was better then it's own trainer. Soon it looked at the Pokemon in the boys arms and it sniffed at it and then blew a small tiny little flame at it, only like a little friendly hello to the small cyndaquil. Zephyr looked back over at Akio and watched the boy, whom seemed to excited about the fox. He just stared and actually blushed a little when he though the boy was being cute. he sighed and he rubbed his head a little and he then moved and stood after hearing the boys stomach. "Hungry?..." he asked ans he moved to his pack again and got out a few things. He was a pretty good cook. Zephyr took out a few things and then some food he had so he could cook and make a good stew.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Flare jumped slightly when feeling the heat of the small flame. He tiled his head and tried to huff out his own flame but all that came out was a small puff of dark smoke. Akio chuckled and cuddled to his pokemon "don't worry Flare! Your going to breath fire soon" Akio encouraged his pokemon which made Flare cry out in a happy sound and nuzzled his head to Akio.

Though, Zephyr soon asked if the young boy was hungry. Akio gave a stubborn look toward the other "Yea...but I can make my own stuff, I don't need your help" Akio said confidently. He didn't want help from an enemy like Zephyr. Akio placed down his pokemon and soon slipped off his backpack, having it fall to the ground. Akio crouched down and began to look for something he can make himself and prove something to Zephyr.

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

He glanced over at Akio again when hearing him say he could make something on his own. "Alright then suit your self." he said and he then just cook him self some stew which did smell good. Once it was finished cooking he just sat back and at a bit as he looked and watched his pikachu and ninetales eat the Pokemon food he left out for them in some bowls. Zephyr jsut stayed Silent if the boy didn't want his help then he wouldn't offer it.

Ninetale glanced at Akio and watched when it set Flare down and it moved and pushed the bowl of poke food it had to the small Pokemon, which Zephyr made specially for fire types. It just let out a happy cry to the small Pokemon and lick it on the cheek. It would be happy enough to share its food with Flare and was starting to think wanting to be Akios pokemon and not Zephyr's

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Flare watched his trainer taking out things and placing beside him though was soon given a bowl of food. Flare sniffed that long nose of his and soon leaned over, grabbing a few bites though when being licked Flare slightly blushed and looked over at ninetales "c-cynda...quil...."

Akio was taking out, bandages, clothes, sleeping bag, pokeballs, stuff like that. His stomach made another little groan for food but AKio just ignored it and ignored the older trainer. He didn't want help from such a jerk! No sir, Akio and prove he can take care of himself! Though he soon found a brown paper bag. Akio took it out from his red backpack and looked inside. There was a packed sandwich, salad, and a cookie with a note. Akio grabbed the note and soon read it. It said

To My huggly wuggly jigglypuff!
Mommy knew you would forget to pack something to eat so I did it for you! I hope you aren't scare out there, we all know how you hate the woods but since you always tell me your a "big strong man" now I will try not to worry.

Love, Mom

P.s. please make sure you have enough underwear

Akio's face turned into a cherry after that and he simply rolled the note to a ball and tossed it away. It was embarrassing...though at least she was thoughtful for packing a lunch. Akio grabbed the cookie and started to eat that first though he didn't notice the note hitting Zephyr on the head.

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Ninetals just smiled at the little Pokemon, before it moved and laid down, letting the cyndaquil have the rest of it's food.

While eating Zephyr felt something hit his head and then fal into his lap and he looked at the crumpled paper and he then picked it up and smoothed it out before looking at it. He stared at it for a moment before snickering. "Boy i didnt know your mom gave you such odd nickname like Huggly wuggly Jigglypuff.. and beside that you are scared of the wood i knew it after seeing you jump like that when I came up behind you.. I dont suppose you needed a change of underwear when that happened did you?" He asked, still laughing abit at the note from his mother.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio at the rest of his cookie as Flare was eating some of the food but manged to only eat half since he wasn't so hungry. Akio soon looked over to Zephyr, hearing him talk...but horror soon struck the boy's face when Zephyr said that god awful nickname. He continued to mock the young boy, making his cheeks turn red with anger and his eyes flare up. Zephyr just kept laughing and Akio finally yelled "Y-Y-YOU SHUT UP!! I am not a jigglypuff! nor am I huggly and I am not afraid of the woods ANYMORE!!!" Akio protested with rage. He stood up from his feet and hurried over to Zephyr, reaching out his hand "gimme the note back, now" Akio demanded.

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Zephyr soon stopped laughing when the younger boy stood infront of him holding out his hand. he watched him and he moved and stood, holding the note out of his reach. "Just what are you going to do about it if i dont give the note from your mommy back to you?" He then asked smirking down at Akio. he wasn't trying to be to mean he jsut found it so funny that the boy had a note like this he almost felt sorry for the boy for having such a embarrassing mother. " Mr Little huggly wuggly jigglypuff.." he siad and he then started laughing again.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio looked up at the note when Zephyr did such a thing and tried to jump up and grab it but he wasn't so tall. Akio slightly grumbled as Zephyr still mocked him and soon started to laugh, calling him that nickname. His face became a cherry and his eyes burned with anger "you...you...I hate you so much!!!" Akio yelled, stopping his feet and feeling like he should just tackle Zephyr to the ground but...his big brother always said to control his anger. So Akio turned around and started to walk away, talking a few deep breaths "I...I don't care, make fun of me all you want!" When Akio was younger he was the kid that always got into fights with other kids. It was either when someone was making fun of him or someone bulling others.

Akio soon sat himself near Flare, crossing his arms and his back turned to Zephyr. That guy wasn't worth fighting over, he was an idiot and a bully, Akio doesn't need to prove anything to him! ...So, with a bit of though, Akio stood up again; packed the rest of his lunch and placed it in his backpack "come on Flare we're going" Akio spat angrily and Flare looked up at Akio though scurried beside him as Akio began to walk away.

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Zephyr watched him, seeing him get so mad and yell more he just smirked and then he watched the other away he jsut crumpled the note and tossed it in the fire as it burned. Zephyr's two pokemon just watched the whole scene and stayed silent. Though his ninetale was glaring at its owner and its ears perked when hearing Akio was leaving and it watched the otehr boy start to walk away. Zephyr looked. "You really doing to wonder in the woods at night now? i'm sure you will jsut get scared.." he teased. he didnt really care at the moment if the boy left. he jsut sat back down and tossed more wood on the fire to keep it going.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

"It's better then staying here with YOU!" Akio yelled out, stomping his way out of camp while flare fallowed behind. He wasn't going to take such torture to prove he can win a badge to some stupid random trainer. He'll he could just find the guy and kick his a** when Akio is better!

Akio angrily walked deeper to the woods, trying to find the road or something but the longer he was in there...the scarier it got. Akio called for flare who hopped in his arms and Akio held him close for comfort. This fear came from when he was little...he ran into the woods and almost got mauled by a ursaring. A random cry from a pokemon made Akio jump but nothing attacked him...luckily

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Zephyr looked at him and he just shook his head. "What ever... Brat..Have fun in the wood by your self!." He said and he just looked at his pokemon for a minute to find his ninetales glaring at him before it stood and walked off after Akio. "Stupid fox.." he mumbled He'd just get it later."None of my concern what trouble that boy would get in to." he said to him self as his pikachu just gave him a weird look. Zephyr became silent for a moment and sigh. He was debating on just going to get the boy and dragging him back to the camp. He jsut clean up his things after he had of course finished eating and jsut sat there a moment thinking. Ninetale still gone after Akio and wasn't to far from him.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio just continued to walk, staring at the tall trees around him. He had a nervous feeling and he didn't feel so safe. Akio could feel flare snuggle close to him, trying to comfort but it didn't really help. AKio just walked deeper and deeper till he froze when hearing a sudden noise "...h-hello?" Akio calls out in a shaken voice. A dark figure was in one of the trees with ruby red eyes, staring at Akio. It suddenly jumped and pounced onto the trainer. Akio let out a scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" and flare let out a slight cry, falling to the ground with akio!

╚════════════════════╝

Fashionable Prophet

Zephyr Usui

User Image

Zephyr was relaxing against the tree with his eyes closed. Everything was quiet until he hear a scream and he then suddenly sat up and looking in the direction Akio had gone. "I knew he was a scardy-cat.." he mumbled and he moved and got up and grabbed his thing sand he put out the fire and he headed off where Akio was, his Pikachu followed closely after him. Ninetals ears perked hearing the younger boy and it moved out a few bushes where the boy was and started growling, thinking the boy had gotten hurt.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Akio Hiroshi Oshima

User Image

╔════════════════════╗

Akio shut his eyes in fear, thinking a large pokemon had just knocked him down, ready to use scratch on him! Though he laid there for a moment and soon felt a slight nudge on his cheek. Akio's eyes open, seeing a little Larvitar sitting on his chest, staring at him. He glanced over to his shoulder, seeing flare nudging his cheek with it's noise. The red haired boy again looked at the baby Larvitar, seeing a large scar across his eye. The young male was about to reach over and see if the little pokemon was ok but suddenly ninetales jumped out of nowhere growling. Flare scurried over to Akio, trembling slightly while Larvitar glared with his ruby eyes and hopped behind Akio, expecting the boy to protect him.

Akio placed each hand on both of the pokemon "Calm down Ninetales, nothing is wrong I ...over reacted a little" Akio admitted, a little embarrassed from his reaction. He sat up from the ground and the two pokemon nudged closer to the trainer.

╚════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces