Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex, on the other hand, had no problem doing that. He rolled Mark over onto his back and broke the kiss to brush his lips along the man's chest as he simultaneously pulled Mark's pants down his legs. His own problem he ignored for the moment as he was determined to get these damned pants off of the handsome Italian.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark finally kicked his pants to the floor, pushing up against Rex for a moment before he reached to unfasten the other man's shorts. The loose shorts were much easier than Mark's fitted pants, and for a moment, Mark considered changing up his own wardrobe. The thought was fleeting, though, and he tugged Rex down against him. Rex's shark tooth necklace dug into his chest, but Mark didn't care. He wound his strong legs around Rex's, growling and pulling his partner back up to kiss him again.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex wished they had turned off the lights, but he could live with this. He was too distracted to care for too long, and soon they were both panting and sweaty from all the kissing. Rex decided that maybe he would have to make the first move to further along their play. While kissing Mark's neck, he settled himself better between his legs and pressed his body completely against the other's.

Obsessive Dabbler

With a sharp hiss, Mark jerked up against Rex, his head falling back against the bed. For a moment, his fingers curled in the sheets, and then he grabbed at Rex's a** to tug him even closer. "I never was good at waiting," he murmured into Rex's hair, voice a little tight even as he joked.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Mark shouldn't have volunteered that information. Rex smirked and grabbed both of Mark's hands to trap them against the bed. "Thanks for telling me." He murmured back as he held Mark still with his weight, not moving. Now that he knew Mark couldn't wait, he'd drive him crazy. Slowly he grinded their hips together, but he didn't move much.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark groaned, nothing short of tormented. He bucked, trying his best to get a little more stimulation, but Rex's weight held him down. "Damn it, Rex," he growled, struggling against Rex's hold a little.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"You asked for it." Rex chuckled, grinding his hips against Mark's again. He was definitely enjoying himself now that he knew he could drive the man crazy. Leaning down, he kissed Mark's nose playfully as smiled.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I don't think I did," Mark panted, straining to increase the pace and pressure. Again, he arched his back, lifting his head at the same time to kiss Rex, sucking on the other man's lower lip. If Rex wanted him to beg, they would be waiting awhile. That was standard Italian pride.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex finally took mercy on Mark and released his hands, but he didn't move any further. Instead, he leaned down and kissed a trail along the man's chest, feeling the nice muscles under his lips. "Yes you did..." He murmured. "You asked for a long, slow torture..."

Obsessive Dabbler

Under Rex's lips, Mark couldn't help but hiss a little, bucking up before he grasped Rex's shoulder blades. "I changed my mind," he purred, already tightly wound.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex shook his head. "Too late now, mate." He whispered in Mark's ear before giving it a playful tug with his teeth. There were no take backs when it came to driving Mark crazy with lust. "You want me?"

Obsessive Dabbler

"God yes," Rex breathed, grinding up against Rex again. How could Rex stay so calm? Mark knew perfectly well that the Aussie was just as into this as he was, the proof was pressed up against him. "Rex- please," he finally begged, giving in.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex smiled and finally took mercy on Mark, giving him what he wanted.

xXx

Rex held Mark in a loose embrace as they laid in bed together. His cheek was pressed to the man's shoulderblade, and he couldn't have been more comfortable. Had they waited any longer, he would've gone mad himself. Lazily, he pressed a kiss to Mark's skin, right over one of his lean juicy muscles.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Mm." Mark hummed softly, content, one arm curled under his head. The other was draped over Rex's, and he traced lazy, mindless patterns over the other man's forearm. It had been a very long time since he'd had a chance to indulge himself like that, and Rex was an excellent partner, even if he did tease.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex turned his hand and caught Mark's, then laced their fingers together. He gave Mark's hand a gentle squeeze as he held it. He'd definitely missed being in a relationship. While it hadn't been too long since he'd last had a little fling, he felt much better being with someone he actually cared about rather than just straight sex. "Mm is right..." He smiled sleepily as he kissed the back of Mark's neck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff