Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex finished off his own and washed it down with some wine. "Thank you for dinner. It was delicious." He smiled, clinking his glass against Mark's. After wiping his mouth with his napkin, he leaned over and kissed Mark on his cheek. Then he took both of their empty bowls and silverware and walked them over to the sink to wash. It was only right that he do the cleaning since Mark had cooked.

Obsessive Dabbler

After he'd finished his glass of wine, Mark stood up to help. He put the pot from the pasta and the one from the sauce next to the sink, then turned to wipe down the countertop where he'd made the pasta. "I don't know why this kitchen is so small," he laughed after he'd bumped into Rex for the third time. "You'd think, so many people have to be fed from here, it would be a decent size."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I think our good employers forgot what was most important." Rex nodded with a smile. Eli had focused on having so many courses and training exercises built that he hadn't put much consideration into kitchens and eating areas for everyone. He dried their bowls and silverware after washing, and put everything back in the right cabinets along the walls.

Obsessive Dabbler

"It would seem so," Mark nodded, glancing around the kitchen to make sure everything was properly cleaned. Everything seemed to be in order, so he relaxed, leaning against the counter. "I guess that it's better than nothing. The pantry is well stocked, at least."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex approached Mark and placed his hands on the counter on either side of the man, successfully trapping him. He smiled softly and nodded. "At least we won't go hungry." He murmured as he kissed Mark, tasting the pasta and wine on his lips, the same as his own.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I don't think we should stay here," Mark murmured against Rex's lips. "The techies have eyes almost everywhere." Only the rooms were safe, and even then, the hallways were monitored. They were pressing their luck in the kitchen, and Mark was hoping that nobody was interested in what might be going on as far as food preparation was concerned.

"Will your roommate notice if you're gone?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex shook his head. "He'll be jumping with joy that I'm not there to talk his head off." He chuckled, pulling away so he and Mark could go back to a private place where no one could see them. He was sure whoever had been watching had gotten a show when he'd been right up against Mark while the man had been cooking. He laughed at that thought.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark had thought about that, too, and he laughed a little, though his ears were still red. "Let's get out of here," he murmured, smiling. "Something tells me we won't be alone in here long, people will be getting hungry."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex chuckled and gave Mark's hand a squeeze before leaving the kitchen area with the man. He supposed he shouldn't mind the security cameras. The only one who'd really be watching was Isaac, and he trusted the techie to be confidential. He smiled and greeted a few workers he knew as they walked passed him and Mark.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark was growing more nervous as he walked through the halls, and he shrugged back into his suit jacket idly. Reaching his room, he keyed in the ID number and pushed the door open, standing back to let Rex in. One side of the room was impeccably well kept- bed made, everything put in its place- and the other was a proper mess.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex smiled brightly as he stepped inside. He surveyed both sides of the room before laughing softly. "Should I even guess which side is yours?" Rex didn't have a mess problem with his own roommate. The man didn't have many possessions, after all.

Obsessive Dabbler

"All of that is Heather's," Mark waved at the side of the room scattered with clothing and other junk. "...Yeah." He didn't even want to get into all of that, the mess caused him a fair amount of stress already. Idly, he took off his jacket again, hanging it neatly in the locker built into the wall.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex chuckled again as he took off his lab coat and hung it up as well so he wouldn't add to the mess. He'd forgotten to take off his lab coat when they'd left his office. He was always so used to wearing it. Now he was left with his casual shorts and sleeveless tank. Like always, he had on his shark tooth necklace, and his hair was pulled into a loose tail. Now he pulled that out since some of the strands had come out. "Nice place you've got here."

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark sat down on his bed with a smile. "It's not bad," he agreed, glancing around. "I'd like to have it to myself, but I'm told that comes with time." When he earned his salt, he'd set up a big of a larger bed, add some chairs on the other side of the room... It would be cozy. "Someday, it's going to look better still. I'd like some art to add to the walls." The bare look of the room didn't suit him, he wanted to soften things up a bit, and he appreciated good art.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex nodded as he looked around, trying to imagine what the room would look like when it wasn't so plain. "I spend more time in my office so I never think much about my own room." His office was decorated to his liking, with its theme of the ocean and all its creatures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff