Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Tea and anything else you can think of." Elijah nodded, hiding his own smirk as he chewed on the disgusting gum that only had one purpose in his life. "We need him to keep an eye on her, and act as a decoy to cover her. He'll be perfect. And it'll be a good way to make sure she's irritated. Wouldn't want her to become too comfortable while being away from me, yeah?"

Ravid's mask might have been a problem if Eli didn't already have a solution.
"That mask is coming off tonight so we can see what we're working with."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I don't need him," Leyla protested, shaking her head. "Come on, Eli, I've been doing this for years, I'll be fine." She twisted to glance at Ravid. "No offense, Ravid, but I don't think this is your thing." He'd said it himself, he wasn't a spy, he was going to end up caught, and that would bring her under suspicion. "Isaac, you can't think this is a good idea."

"I feel better knowing you aren't going in alone." Isaac shrugged.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Elijah wasn't in the mood to argue with Leyla. "We won't bug him or put anything on him that could lead to the supsicion that he's also a spy. He'll just act as the distraction while you go and get what information you can find." He nodded before approaching Ravid. He was silent as he stared at the mask and circled around the man. Ravid remained still, not sure what was happening.

Then he heard the familiar clicks of the locks on his mask coming off, and then it was gone altogether, leaving his face exposed. He had an olive complexion that went well with his piercing sky-blue eyes and shaggy blonde hair that was so bright it was almost golden.

Obsessive Dabbler

Leyla didn't even notice that Ravid's mask hadn't shocked Eli. She was too busy staring at him, a little slack-jawed. He didn't- he couldn't be from around here. From across the sea? She hadn't seen anyone with blonde hair and that skin tone wandering around. "Ah.. Uhm. Distraction. Right." He would certainly be that. Good god.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid stared in shock at Elijah, who only gave him a scrutinizing look.

Finally, "You'll do." Elijah nodded, keeping the mask in his hands and away from the young man's grasp. So the secretive klutz had finally been unmasked. This was what he'd been hiding? Elijah would've been flaunting that if he'd been in possession of it. His gaze went to Leyla, noting that her reaction was typically female. "You're drooling, princess."

Ravid was even more nervous now that he was all exposed.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I'm trying to figure out why you didn't end up electrocuted," Leyla retorted, draping herself over a chair and trying not to stare at Ravid. Good god, indeed. Maybe it was a good thing he'd kept the mask on until now, she wouldn't have been able to get any work done at all. "I'm going to bed. I have to be up to go in tomorrow. Ravid, I'd suggest you do the same." Anything to get out from Eli's smirking gaze.

She didn't mind his labeling her a princess. Really, after all, she might as well be.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid rubbed at his eyes as they adjusted to the real brightness of the room. His eyes were super sensitive to light, namely the sun, and the mask helped so he wouldn't go blind while he walked outside. Already his eyes watered, but he decided that it might be best just to rest. He didn't think he could keep his eyes open for much longer.

Elijah didn't hide the fact that he was staring at Ravid. This plan might work out better than he thought. Of course, he always got what he wanted.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Come on, Ravid," Leyla murmured, standing up and moving to open the door for him. "Your eyes bother you?," she asked in the hallway, walking down to their room. "We can get you some glasses, maybe." It would be a shame to hide those eyes away, but he seemed physically uncomfortable.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I have a condition. My eyes are more sensitive to the sun than most. The mask helps with that." The mask seemed to fix all his problems for him, like a security blanket. Now that he didn't have it, he was utterly lost, vulnerable. Ravid followed Leyla and walked all the way to the room they shared, sitting on his bed. "It doesn't hurt right now. I'm just not used to real light." He'd been heavily dependent on that mask.

Obsessive Dabbler

"We can get you some glasses," Leyla said again, sitting down and taking off her boots. "They might be better than nothing." She wasn't sure. "I'm going to clean up. Do you want to scour the bathroom for knives or something first?" That was a joke, but she wasn't sure it'd been funny. Smiling a little, she walked over to the bathroom.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Glasses might help with his eyes, though he'd still vulnerable and clumsy without his mask. Ravid walked over to the bathroom and cleared his throat. "Can I wash up first? I don't think I smell too good from wearing this suit so long." If he was going with Leyla to her undercover work, he should at least smell nice.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Oh." Leyla paused. "Sure. Of course. Go ahead." She stepped back again. It didn't really matter who took the shower first, she guessed. "I can wait. Maybe I'll set out my things for tomorrow." The alarm would be going off early, and she didn't want to fumble in the drawers for her clean clothes. "Take your time."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid nodded his thanks nervously before he shut himself in the bathroom to shower.

Elijah was leaning against the frame of the open door to the room, giving Leyla what could only be a smug look. Now he knew a little weakness of hers. Perhaps he could get Ravid to do favors for him...This was working out nicely. "Try not to be too loud in here."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Oh, leave me alone," Leyla rolled her eyes. "He's a better conversationalist than you." At least Ravid didn't constantly try to get the upper hand on her. Eli was just infuriating. "I'm going to sleep. Do you want something?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eli opened his mouth to say just what he needed from her, when the bathroom door opened again.

Ravid stepped out, half naked. The top half of his suit hung around his hips, which showed off the muscles he'd gotten from all the work and service he'd done throughout his various jobs. He looked at Eli and Leyla, then back at Leyla. "I think I need extra soap."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff