• Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xxxxAlexis Maria Cartwright
xx═ ═ ═ ════════════════

Anyone can fall to corruption
- - -

Alexis smiled at him and nodded, "Yeah I guess it is afternoon now, good day to you to." She laughed a bit and addded, "It is great that you took the job, Jason." Alexis crossed her arms behind her back and glanced over at her mom who was still working on the painting and then back at Jason. She was trying to get back into a good mood so she could enjoy a nice day like today was. She was happy that she didn't acually have to go to school for the day since she got to relax on the day that makes her think about her mistakes way too much.

The detective was probably back at the station now and was looking through her file again. The breifing, autopsy, court orders, and charges all against Alexis. The girl got a lucky break considering what she did. Mr. Bond was probably talking to his superior about the last meeting with her and reporting no abnormalties. Everyone in the station knew Alexis since they had to, she was was always on watch. Every once in a while though a rookie had to be told the details and the story, she sort of wondered if another perosn was being told today.

"I am warning you, my mother can be a little eccentric and spontaneous,"color=slategray] Alexis told him as she glanced at her mother.

Maybe it's (CHILDISH) and maybe it's (WRONG)xx
══════════════════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═

» Status: Healthy
                                                                          » Thoughts: ...
                                                                          » Location: Home
                                                                          » Feelings: Entertained
                                                                          » OOC: If you have an idea with angels then sure I don't mind also I have a feeling I may have created an opening.

Chic Lionheart

14,375 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image His Royal Highness, The Demon Prince

"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations." Revelation 13:7

Jason glanced around the studio for some sort of chair for Alexis. Once he had procured the desired furniture he slid it over and offered it to her. "Would you like to sit down, m'lady?" He asked gallantly. He then pulled up another chair for himself and plopped on down. "Thank you for telling me about the opening. I might have been searching for weeks. This makes my life considerably easier. Speaking of that though..." He trailed off as he dug through his pocket for the business card. He pulled it out and flipped it over so the cell phone number faced up. "Did you mean to give me this number? Not that I mind, but I didn't want to be taking anything you didn't want me to have."

That was a blatant lie, but it would be good for her to think he was respectful and courteous. A real gentleman did not simply steal young girls' numbers. She needed to like him and trust him. This was an easy way to show he was a noble, good natured sort.

The demon followed her gaze to Karen's back and laughed. "Well, I wouldn't trust her as an artist if she wasn't. In my experience, art comes from acting on impulse and following where it leads. Too much logic and planning would interfere." It might also stop people form experimenting so dangerously, and he could not have that.

The crows did indeed disappear as the car sped further away. The feathered forms were just not fast enough to keep up with the speeding vehicle. They stayed with the car once they had shed the avian body and followed it right to the station.

One stayed with the detective as he made his trek into the file rooms and the other tailed the psychologist. They listened in on conversations and briefings to new recruits, taking perfect recordings of all that was said. The one following the detective even went so far as to take visuals of each document the detective looked through. Every detail the police shared on the subject would soon belong to Jason.

"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit." Revelation 18:2

((Excellent opening. Much appreciated. I don't have any specific ideas for angels just yet, but it was a thought I'd considered. Opposition in all things and such.))

Sparkly Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xx═ ═ ═ ════════════════

- - -

Alexis sat down when he offered the chair and crossed her ankles with her hands in her lap while she listened to him. She wondered what he was pulling out when it was the card with her cell phone number on it she felt like a ditz. "Oh I didn't mean to, but you can keep it I don't really mind." she said to him and shrugged. Jason was nicer than most guys but there was a small nagging feeling that said it was an act which she had a tendency to ignore at some points except she was a little weary this time. When the conversation went back to her mother she agreed with him by nodding and said, "Hence the reason I can't become an artist, I am far too much like my dad." Alexis wasnted to be a Forensic Anthropologist so it seemed almost natural to be like the doctor in the family.

Her mother could hear the conversation and laughed with adding, 'Yeah, they watch medical shows religiously." Alexis tried to ignore the comment and ask Jason, "Do you have any idea on what you are going to study when you get into college?" She had no idea that probably quite soon all of her secrets were going to be revealed to a stranger.

» OOC:

Chic Lionheart

14,375 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Jason nodded and slid the card back into his pocket, happy to know he had permission to use it. He wouldn't be creepy now, just persistent. "There's a certain amount of art to medical professions. Just a different kind of art, and a bit less pretty." He chuckled. He did not personally watch much Television, but he had spent a good amount of time pushing on various producers and commercial artists to point them in a less moral direction.

"I was thinking of studying communications and possibly psychology. I like to study how people interact with each other. What about you? Going to follow your father into the medical arts?"

"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit." Revelation 18:2

Sparkly Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xx═ ═ ═ ════════════════

- - -

Alexis laughed a bit in agreement and sighed happily. She listened to what he wanted to study and shook her head when he asked her if he wanted to follow her father. "I want to get more into anthropology, specifically forensic anthropology," she told him with a smile. Alexis felt a vibration in her pocket and assumed it was Sarah who was wondering why she wasn't at school. Alexis would reply later but she would more than likely just have to tell her she didn't feel that well.

» OOC:

Sparkly Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xx═ ═ ═ ════════════════

- - -

Alexis laughed a bit in agreement and sighed happily. She listened to what he wanted to study and shook her head when he asked her if he wanted to follow her father. "I want to get more into anthropology, specifically forensic anthropology," she told him with a smile. Alexis felt a vibration in her pocket and assumed it was Sarah who was wondering why she wasn't at school. Alexis would reply later but she would more than likely just have to tell her she didn't feel that well.

» OOC:

Chic Lionheart

14,375 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations." Revelation 13:7

"Like Bones?" He asked. Just because he did not spend time watching television did not mean he was unaware of what was there. "Sorry, that probably sounded stupid. You want to solve murder crimes then? That's cool. Better then studying the minds of the masses in order to better manipulate them."

If he was quick she might never get to college to learn that trade. She might even be the one creating the bodies if he was exceptionally good. But those were mortal goals. What Jason really wanted was to pull her soul to hell and turn it into another slave in the army. She could then be the one pushing others to kill. That was much more fun.

Back at the station, the demons had collected most of the files and everything that had been discussed out loud. The men were busy and had other items to attend to so they could not dwell on Alexis's specific case for too long, but they had been ordered to stay as long as they could and so they would not leave until they were called back.

Matthias had secured a number of minions to serve as family members and they were helping him redecorate an apartment to look like he had lived in it for a while. They were professionals at this. Within a few hours he would have the place set to the Prince's exact specifications.

Sparkly Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xx═ ═ ═ ════════════════

- - -

Alexis laughed and said, "That is probably the best example, but I do want to solve murder case." It may have been ironic that she would want to do this but she has wanted to do it for years, even before what happened with her father. "I have always found some sort of an interest in it." Alexis said to him then heard the phone go off inside the house, "Excuse me for a moment, the phone is going off." She stood up and rushed over through the door that went into the ktichen. She answered the phone in their professional way and figured pout it was the shcool calling to make sure she wasn't skipping for no reason. The school was a little protective of the students which was unfortunate for her.

When they asked why she wasn't at school she made herself sound really sick in a way the school fell for everytime. They gave her a get well soon and then hung up. She went to the intercom thing that hooked up to the studio to give her mom messages without going out to the studio. "Hey I am bringing paper to write me a note for not being at school," she grabbed a piece of notepad paper and walked back out to the studio without letting her mother reply. Alexis opened the door and walked to her mom and gave her the paper. "Ugh, I wish the school would stop caring about your attendance every minute of the week." she said and wrote a quick thing in pencil then signed it and instantly went back to the painting.

» OOC:

Chic Lionheart

14,375 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Jason found the exchange about attendance amusing. Certainly it was important for people to be in school, especially when they wanted to enter such a complicated career, but he was never going to object to someone avoiding things that would help them. Besides, her ditching school meant she was here with him. And it was good to know her mother did not care much about her attendance anywhere. That would factor in to future planning.

"Not going to school?" He asked with interest. "In that case could I take you out to lunch or something when I'm done here? As a thank you for telling me about the opening."

Sparkly Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xx═ ═ ═ ════════════════

- - -

Alexis turned towards Jason when he spoke and she put the piece of paper in her pocket, "Oh you don't have to thank me for that," she said to him and smiled. Her mom stopped and looked at the two of them then understood that Alexis must have given Jason her number. "Alexis you should go, you deny every guy who asks you out which is almost on a regular basis. You need to get out and if you don't accept this nice young man's offer then I am locking you out of the house so stop being humble." Alexishad a shocked expression on her face as she looked at her mother. Alexis then smiled and looked back at Jason, "I changed my mind, I would love to go to lunch." Alexis knew that Karen would hold to what she said, it wasn't the first time she got locke dout of the house for refusing to spend time with people in her age group.

Her mother chuckled then finished up Alexis' hair in the painting and moved to the lake. Alexis felt as though she was being bullied by her own mom when she did this and her father couldn't stop her while he was at working. Alexis didn't have her house key with her so it was possible to lock her out even which was worse. Her phone vibrated a few times, which made Alexis sigh and check it real quick to see a bunch of text messages and as her mother said they were from guys wanting to go out with her. They just can't back off can they...

» OOC: I sort of have an idea for an angel if you want to hear it.

Chic Lionheart

14,375 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

"Popular, are we?" He laughed. "I suppose I should consider myself lucky your mother is here to support me." She had an incredibly trusting parent. No references for hiring a new employee, letting her daughter go with a complete stranger after skipping school. For all she knew her new assistant could have been kidnapping Alexis. They were obviously rich. If Jason had any need for money he could have easily asked for a ransom. As it was, the woman was threatening to lock her daughter out of the house if she did not go out with a demon.

Jason found the entire affair highly amusing. Artists were wonderful people.

"Well, as soon as I'm done here we can go wherever you'd like."

((Sure. What did you have in mind?))

Sparkly Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xx═ ═ ═ ════════════════

- - -

Alexis nodded at him in an understanding way then leaned against the wall and watched her mom sort of in a daze. Some people could have called her mother careless but with the police always watching alexis it was sort of like they had bodyguards. They knew when she was hom eand she had to tell them before going anywhere and then whoever was closest to where she was watched her. It was cool to some people but she hated it, knowing that she was being watched all the time was almost creepy. She pulled out her phone and started a new text message to the detective from earlier.

"Going out to lunch in a bit, letting you know as usual."

Alexis sent it and placet the phone back into her pocket. She then remembered to reply to all the messages from boys with a simple no then tell Sarah that she just woke up late and didn't want to head in. Now her phone wouldn't yell or buzz at her when she had a message.

» OOC: Well kind of like the demon prince has to corrupt someone I am thinking the angel has to make someone pure or have someone fall in love with him. Does that make sense in a way?

Chic Lionheart

14,375 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Jason slid his own phone out of his pocket and sent Matthias another quick text.

I want her phone bugged. I want to know every message that goes in and out.

Jason got to work putting the studio in order. He stacked papers and art supplies and placed anything he found lying around into neat piles or in cubbies. He opened various cabinets and memorized where things were placed, making a mental note to bring labels the next day. After cutting back most of the chaos, he looked over at Karen.

"Is there anything else you'd like me to do today?" It there wasn't, he and Alexis were going to go. Matthias had mentioned that the apartment would be ready by the evening. Perhaps he could bring her by and impress her with his humble ways. If she would go of course. He could not force her into anything. It was an unfortunate rule of demonhood.

((That could work. What would the angel get if he/she succeeded?))

Sparkly Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xx═ ═ ═ ════════════════

- - -

Karen stopped and looked around the place which to her looked cleaner than it probably all week. "Nope, this is great you can go." she said and looked over at him. Alexis stood up straight and looked between the two of them.Her phone vibrated and when she checked it she noticed it was from the officer saying that he was going to as usual send someone by just to check up on her but not stalk her. She finally silenced her phone and put it in her pocket then looked at Jason, "Di you want to go soon then?" her mother had already gone back to the painting, you couldn't distract the woman for more than a few minutes before she went back to painting or doing photography.

» OOC: I don't know maybe he could like rise in ranks or something, similar to the demon prince?

Chic Lionheart

14,375 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

"Yeah, if you're ready." He grabbed his portfolio from where he had left it on the table and headed out of the studio, pausing to hold the door open for Alexis. He rather uselessly waved a good bye to Karen and then led her daughter to his car. He opened the passenger door for her and then slid into the driver's seat.

"Is there anywhere you like best?" He asked as he turned the key in the car. The engine roared and then settled to a soft purr. "We can go anywhere you like. And I mean anywhere. Don't try to be nice."

((I kind of assumed she went with him, if you want me to change it I can.

Rankings work. Fancy heavenly status. Would you want to play the angel or should I?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff