Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                        Jake looked at her and then thought about it....which was true....some buildings and structures could be very different compared to the human worlds....

Either way, her next comment made him blink. He was the one who was going to have to search for the witches? And she was making him do it? Yea right. He then pointed to her. "You do realize we BOTH are going to have to do the looking right?" he asked her as he put his hand down. "You don't know the buildings or the places in my world, i have no idea what to even look for, and we pretty much are stuck with finding witch duty because of our lack of knowledge on these two things" he explained to her.

Shy Gaian

User Image

Don't underestimate me, I'm named after the Greek Goddess of War and Wisdom!

Athena rolled her eyes "But you still know this place better than I do, and since I told you were Witches are most likely to come up then you can determine where they might be if there are any more here at all" she told him.
    User Image
                                          Jake let out a soft groan as he rubbed the back of his head as he began to think. He then closed his eyes and sighed a bit as he kept his hand behind his head. "We already were at the hospital...the cemetary was a major bust...where else can we find death, misery, and a variety of other negative emotions..." he asked rhetorically outloud.

He thought and thought....having a few ideas, but didn't know if they would be as good as the hospital or cemetary. "Um....maybe a abandoned church, which there is one...down town where there is lots of homeless, scum, and lots of dirt bags as well a death in that part of town....and they obviously blocked it off due to these reasons....seperating the low class with the rest of the other classes in this city" he said, hoping that maybe those would help in their search.

Shy Gaian

User Image

Don't underestimate me, I'm named after the Greek Goddess of War and Wisdom!

Athena stood there and thought about if a Witch would be there. To her it seemed unlikely but... "I guess we can try it out; I doubt we'll find one but this is somewhat of a lead" she said with a small sigh.
      User Image
                                            "Alright, where first then? The abandoned church? Or the slums of the city?" he asked Athena, wondering which one would work more to find witches.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get Items
        Get Gaia Cash
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff
        Gaia's Games