Welcome to Gaia! ::

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Don't underestimate me, I'm named after the Greek Goddess of War and Wisdom!

"I don't know! Neither Fou-chan or Goddess Madoka ever tell WHY the pick a person, hell I don't even know why ME, of all people, was brought back from being a Witch! She never TOLD me why" Athena said to him. Frankly she didn't see him too special, mostly because the Chi thing she didn't see as anything but an attempt to do magic.
User Image
                                        Jake's smile went away as Athena raised her voice at him a bit, saying how she didn't know, and that they never say anything (whoever these two are...mainly Fou), and how she didn't even know why SHE was turned back to herself, instead of remaining a witch until she was killed by other girls who do the same thing Athena does...

Jake's eyes were now halfway closed as he blinked slowly as he seemed to be thinking inside his head about something.... Well, I don't care what reason, or why, they changed you back...because if they didn't, id never get a chance to ver meet you he thought as a imaginary scene was developing inside his head.W-what? Why would you say something like that? a imaginary athena would ask as the jake inside his head got red in the face and he wanted to tell her his feelings....but the real jake closed his eyes and shook his head quickly as he turned his attention to Athena again.

"It was just a question, don't have to get like that....if they don't tell us, well that's first of all bullshit to some who, you know, seem really confused about it and really want to know why things happened like they did" he said as he was leaning more to the fact that Athena seemed bothered by it in some way....and he really didn't like that....you think if someone says your special they should at least tell you WHY so people don't get confused and question if they really are or not.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"Well I think it's stupid not to have them tell us WHY if we don't know then how are we supposed to know that we really are special?" she asked. She demanded to know because... well the last time she let someone tell her she was special, that should could grant other people's wishes... she regretted it after realizing the end result.
    User Image
                                          "Not the best motivation to keep thinking your special now is it?" he commented with a shrug.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"I gave up thinking that I was a long time ago" she told him
      User Image
                                            "So....you REALLY need someone ELSE to tell you that your special?" he asked her with a wierd sort of smile and a raised ebrow.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"No, the last time I did that I became a zombie and a monster" Athena told him with a little frown before raising her eyebrow. "...What is with that smile?" she asked, not really sure what she was supposed to make of it.
        User Image
                                              "no reason in pecticular" he told her. "Just thinking that you sounded like you needed someone else to tell you that your special when you can just do it yourself, like i do" he told her as he smiled more. "How do you think i get by in life huh?" he asked her with a chuckle.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"Well I don't and frankly I don't live the way you do so of course how I think and feel are different" she told him. "And it's none of your business about how I think of myself, I can take care of myself just fine and all that" she added.
          User Image
                                                JAke just kept smiling and folded his arms over his chest as he looked at her before rolling his eyes and shaking his head. "Right right, whatever you say" he told her as he would look around a little and get kinda bored from the scene of the graveyard....it just was a big disappointment to begin with, got worse, and now its better....but it sucked, he kinda wanted to move on....well, with Athena....but he didn't know if she still wanted to stick by him or not....he let her go to see if she would or wouldn't...he expected wouldn't, since her attitude about it all was down the drain and she had a lot, and he ment A LOT of negative thoughts about him...so whats the point in hoping for something that is not gonna happen.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"You know it's really weird seeing you smile like that you know" she said with a blank face. She then thought for a moment to herself before looking at Jake again"Is this the only other place that could house a Witch?" she asked.
            User Image
                                                  "You know, at least we both can speak candidly....THAT, we do have in common" he told her with his hands at his hips as she asked him a question before he began to think.

"Um....hospital is taken care of...graveyard was a bust....let's see....there are some broken down and old homes somewhere....uh....bar's maybe....crime lord hideouts possibly....crime lord themselves could be witches...there are some female crime lords out there....where else..." he asked himself as he would look to her. "would any of those house a witch?" he asked her.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"Hm... I don't know if those would really be enough for a Witch to hide, Also I would doubt that Crime Lords would be Witches. Mostly because the Incubators only go after young, YOUNG girls. Between the ages of 7 and 17 if I'm correct" she said. She then looked at him a little funny "Why the hell would they do that? Witches hide in their barriers, they don't nedd protection from anyone" she told him
              User Image
                                                    "Well if your the expert on it, why don't you think of where witches could be and ask me if there is anything like that in this city?" he asked her. "I haven't dealt with witches as much as i wish i have" he told her with a chuckle.

Then she looked at him funny and she asked him a question that of course he wouldn't know but meh...she was suppose to know, not him. "Well i didn't know" he said plainly.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"Well mostly because I don't know this or any of your world's cities. How am I supposed to know what is in them when you guys have much more advanced technology than us? You guys might have buildings that qualify and I wouldn't even know of them" Athena asked him. "Also it's fun to make you think on where to go than vice versa because I always had to search on my own, so this time I'm making someone do the search for me~" she said with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
                Manage Your Items
                Other Stuff
                Get GCash
                Offers
                Get Items
                More Items
                Where Everyone Hangs Out
                Other Community Areas
                Virtual Spaces
                Fun Stuff