Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                        Jake continued to look away as he leaned back in his chair and folded his arms over his chest. Teh...woman and their cluelessness... he thought as he let out a small breath through his nose. I was just concerned about her...She just fought a witch and well...she was tired, hungry, and slightly injured...why can't she just see that I want to know if she feels better? he asked as he would look at her from the corner of his eye.

...What will i need to change about how I act towards her in order to be nicer..and she won't think im just boasting, gloating, or something and im just trying to be nice and show concern.... he asked himself as he looked away again and closed his eyes. Hmmmmmmmmmm...........

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

]User Image

Don't underestimate me, I'm named after the Greek Goddess of War and Wisdom!

Athena ate her food she noticed that Jake wasn't saying anything... that was odd she knew he was the talkative sort of person. "Ne, what's wrong? You aren't normally this quiet" she asked as she looked to him with a curious face.
    User Image
                                          Jake would open his eyes and look at Athena as she asked him why he was being so quiet...well duh, because he was thinking....ok so...let's...try this, without trying to be rude or...anything she is expecting.

So he put his chair back on the ground and looked at her. "I was just...thinking about something" he said casually, and seemed to have a iffy look, wondering if he said nothing to make her think or say bad things about him and his attitude and how its...well, everything that she dislikes.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Athena was thoroughly surprised that Jake answered decently other than being a total d**k about it and say something rude. What was with this new attitude all of a sudden? When did this a*****e grow a conscious and figured that he should be treating her better? Well she really couldn't complain either way, he finally wasn't being an a*****e "Is there anything in particular you're thinking about?" she asked him as she started to eat another plate of food.
      User Image
                                            Now Jake got red in the face and blinked with wider eyes as he looked at her as she was asking about what in paticular he was thinking about....he was confused.......u...um...ok...uh...let's see...what can i stay to maintain my current image? Cause...she is asking me stuff and not acting like she was....because of how i was acting...so...this is working!....But....I don't know how to reply to this....i can't say i was thinking about her and how to be better to her! I just can't!...Think damn it! Think Jake! he thought to himself before he blinked and looked to the side a bit and rubbed the right side of his cheek with his right finger.

"I was....Um....Just....Thinking and um...nothing...really....in...particular?" he said, hesitating at the end and hoping he didn't ruin his current image on how he was trying to treat her a little nicer, and NOT be a a*****e....but will she think he is if he is hiding something??? OR...should he ask her something...like her hea-- no no no....she didn't respond to well to that question and misunderstood him...TERRIBLY misunderstood his question that was mainly curisosity and concern!....Oh!

"I was just....wondering...If you...felt better?" he asked before looking at her slightly and then blinking, as he seemed to ask a similiar question like he did before...DAMN IT!

He then seemed to get nervous as he was quickly thinking and moving his hands a bit around and shaking his head. "I m-m-mean are you feeling be-- are you goo-- how are you-- um....uh, ho-- i mea--" he said, knowing that he kept messing up cause he was nervous...his plan was falling apart....DAMN IT!

"W...what i mean to ask is....are-- is your...stomach...being filled?" he asked, hesitating again, knowing that it wasn't talking about how she was...but if she was full....and he didn't know if he messed up again...so....

damn...it?

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Athena sat there with an unamused face, at first, as Jake told her that he wasn't thinking about anything in particular, which was completely bullshit. It was obvious he was thinking about something so lying wasn't going to get him anywhere. She also wasn't sure what to think as he kept ******** his sentences up... where the hell was the badass Jake? Why was he being so shy all of a sudden? It wasn't like him at all and that bothered her a little... also it was a little bit annoying. When he was finally done ******** up she just kept staring at him "I guess, I haven't gotten to the point of being full though" she said before she started to eat again.
        User Image
                                              Great Jack a**...she looks like she did before...annoyed at jake...what should he do?...He wanted to be nicer, but he felt like a idiot...a retard no less!

God damn it...this is so hard to do...maybe he should try to avoid long conversation for now... "Alright, just wondering" he said as he would look away and blink once as he was wondering if he should be mad that she looked at him like this for trying his best...it did make him mad that he was trying his best to be nicer...but he wouldn't want to start something again...so, he kept it to himself as he kept looking to the side, and avoiding eye contact so that no conversation could start.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Athena went back to her meal after nodding to Jake's statement about how he was just wondering. She wondered why... she couldn't get why he stopped being an a*****e all of a sudden, it was just so damn confusing! Though... she did appreciate that he asked... maybe she should say something... "........Thanks for asking though" she said a bit quickly before looking down to her food and eating, a bit embarrassed that she thanked him. It was just so hard for her to thank people since she didn't do it very much.
          User Image
                                                Jack blinked as he heard Athena thank him for being concerned about her, and asking her that question....it made him blush and look to the ground and wonder maybe if he was just a little TOO nice....and showed a great change....maybe ease up then....

So he closed his eyes and his voice was trying to sound normal as if he wasn't affected, but there was a little hint that he was embarressed too as he spoke. "N...no problem....i....i am just looking out....for my property...." he told her, saying that it was nothing, but he was really glad that she thanked him, and they weren't hostile towards each other....so he looked away to hide his small smile, feeling glad that she thanked him, and figured he should be nicer more often...which he will be if he wants her to like him back.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Athena just rolled her eyes "I'm not your property, I didn't sign a damn thing making me your property" she told him as she continued to eat.
            User Image
                                                  Jake Flinched a bit with narrowed eyes as he just looked away while grinting his teeth a bit, strangely angered by that comment...well, of course she isn't his property....well, she isn't aware of it....she can do whatever she likes, but he will protect her like property...

Not my property...in her eyes no, but in mine yea...i don't....huh, strangely, i don't want her to be taken from me just yet....or at all really...not until i can fix all my previous mistakes and fix her image of me...yeah...now.... he thought to himself as he closed his eyes and relaxed more as he pouted slightly as he faced the other direction now.How the hell do i do this...and how do i even begin doing that? he asked to himself as thoughts began to roam inside his mind on how....

Well, he knew just showing concern and not acting like a a*****e was working slightly....he should keep up that part....and slowly progress from there....what else to work on....what other flails can be fixed to better the image that he already made of himself?.....what else what else....hmmm....what else....

maybe he will learn more if he hunts witches with her.....

Ok, don't be a complete a*****e an only wonder things that deal with Athena, don't make it sound like he is better then everyone else, or anything in that nature....or, close....well....this will have to be tested then as they travel together...hopefully this relationship of Jake and Athenawill get better...and not go down the wrong road by any of his actions that may upset her...oh boy...

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

As Athena ate she couldn't help but notice that when she looked at Jake he always looks so pissed off. Was it because of her or maybe he was just always like that? "Are you always this pissed off?" she absentmindedly asked him.
              User Image
                                                    "erk!" jake grunted as he became slightly chibi-like, with his eyes being slightly narrow and all white as he was asked a question by Athena...the question itself wasn't the problem, it was how he was going to RESPOND to it that bothered him the most!

um...er.... he began to think as he was now wondering how he was going to respond to her question. Chibi-like sweat began to roll down from his head.Because of your being such a b***h....no....no...Actually, its your attitude thats pissing me-- no no.....because you still think your not my proper-- because your not sharing any of that food you fat-- because your a whinny a**-- why don't you mind your own business! he thought as the sweat began to roll down his head even faster and al laround his face as he began to quiver like a chibi would with steam coming out of his ears as his mouth trembled in a wavy like way.

THIS IS SO F*UCKING HARD!!! he shouted inside his head as a chibi him with no eyes but a wide open trembling mouth, the backround was all blue and his expressian seemed like he thought he was doomed and that he was gonna die.

He then collected himself as much as he could as he closed his eyes and only a sweat drop was on the side of his head as he accidently began to eye Athena with one open eye. "Its....Its just your imagination" he told her. "Im fine...just...eat your food, your not slowly down so you must still be hungry..s...so go ahead and eat, im fine" he told her as he looked to the side and closed his eyes.

In his mind he felt saved as his doomed look was gone and he looked over joyed by what he said.That was good! F*ucking A! i think....right?..yea! it should be!" he thought.

His overjoyed thought made him smile a BIG smirk on the side of his face, which Athena could see...and he realized he was smiling like that and felt stupid...so he thought of something.

He held his hand out to her a bit as he leaned back in his chair with his free hand hanging off the back of it. "I Was just thinking about the witches really" he told her with his eyes open now, as they seemed interested and cocky, just liek the way he sounded.

"I was just thinking that they can't be a waste of my time" he told her, sounding cocky again. "You know, since they could give someone like you a hard time like that, i think they are worth checking out" he said as he kept smirking and looked away with his eyes closed and hands down.

Ok...he sounded cocky...and more then likely like a a*****e at the end there...

s**t!

And he accidently might have given her a big complement at the end of what he said, which wasn't his intention and not part of his plan...

f*cuk....

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Waiting for his reply Athena couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as he seemed to be thinking all too hard about her question. He could have just 'yes' or 'no' and be done with it, not be a dumbass and waste time that she didn't want to waste. Of course when he finally answered her she still didn't quite understand it very much "Look even I can't eat all of this food, and you had some for yourself when you asked for it. Don't assume I'm a pig and eat it all, you should eat some too... God forbid you don't eat because it's 'curtious'" she told him. It was her own way of saying that she wanted him to eat and not starve himself because of her.

God he was being weird, now she KNEW he was making excuses, you can tell by how he acted! And that last part didn't help him at all and, of course, she was insulted "Someone like me? I hope you mean to say someone who's more experience in the trade, and not some kind of klutz" she told him.
                User Image
                                                      Jake kept smiling on the outside, but inside, his overjoyed chibi form turned to stone, then dust as it blew away before it came back to pound the ground rapidly.Where does she get off that makes her think all these things and tell me these stuff like the way she is!? it said as it looked up and pointed at her from inside his mind.I am not used to this! Leave me alone already! it shouted as in the real world his eye brow twitched a little as he shook his head. "Im not hungry...thats it" he said as calmly as he could, even though he did sound a little irritated that all that hard thinking was thrown out the window.

But it's true, because of the way she said things and gave this feeling from her aura, he lost his appetite...but, like always, he hid all these emotions and thoughts with a supressive aura which hid his mood and made him look calm.

And to his last comment that she commented about....god....he didn't even know what to say anymore...

So he just looked at her, supressing his mood and everything as he looked at her. "Look, just let me know when your done then so we can move on with this witch hunting" he told her as he just relaxed his body now.

i don't know if i should be glad that she took that the wrong way...or if i should be overly pissed...." he thought to himself as he kept up now a fake smile in order to make him look unbothered by what she said...even though she was kinda pushing it a bit here with how she was taking all this...must be his image giving her these impressians...god ******** damnit! HE HAS TO FIX THIS!!

Quick Reply

Submit
                  Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff