Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

User Image

Witch Hunters will hunt Witches in order to assist Goddess Madoka in eradicating Witches from existence

In a world of Puella Magi it seems that Witches, embodiment of despair, negative thoughts and emotions, have all but never existed on a plane of existence. But this is not entirely correct for even with her powers the Goddess of Hope and Puella Magi can't defeat all Witches by herself. This is where this world comes in, a world where the Goddess has yet to grace it with her touch but already has followers: Witch Hunters. This society is made up of entire girls that use the power of their Dying Will to bring out the power of magic from their soul without the consequences of being a Puella Magi. They use their Wills to Live in order to defeat the Witches and help the Goddess in eradicating them from existence since they will exist somewhere considering Goddess Madoka has to keep destroying them for eternity.

Each girl in the Witch Hunters has received a vision of their Goddess in one form or another, thus becoming part of the Witch Hunters and fighting for Hope of all Puella Magi. And that is where our story begins, with a young girl sent from the Witch Hunters to a town in the desert. She has had magic to shrink her down and now she is traveling to find the Witch and destroy it before it kills innocent animals. Or so she thought, it was unsure what would happen considering no Puella Magi has communicated with animals about this matter... until this mission.

███████████████████ ▌▌███████████████████ ▌▌███████████████████

Opening Theme: Good Time by Owl City feat. Carly Rae Jepson XXXXXXXXXXX Ending Theme: 50 Ways to Say Goodbye by Train

This is a private role play for Blueyedemoness and BloodHawkMajor no one is allowed to post unless given permission... but you may read it

Shy Gaian

User Image

Don't underestimate me, I'm named after the Greek Goddess of War and Wisdom!

As the dry air of the desert picked up as the brown cloak wound around Athena's body blew slightly. Despite the hood going way over her head and the slightly large folds of it around her shoulders dust still managed to get into her lungs, causing her to cough. "Why the hell did the readings have to be in the middle of the desert?!" she asked herself before sighing to herself. She kept her gloved hands inside her cloak as she tried to keep it closer to her, letting the rim of the gold colored piece of metal that rested in the middle of the front part of the cloak around her neck with the Witch Hunters emblem engraved on it.

As she walked she took out a key and looked at it with an unreadable face. It was her key, a key that was forged the moment she ceased to be a Puella Magi and became part of the Witch Hunters and in their cause to assist the Goddess, Madoka. She didn't mind that she was going into this order, she found it pretty cool actually considering her circumstances. Not only would she be assisting a Goddess but she would also still be able to keep fighting Witches! Also she had the opportunity to see how animals communicate since humans can't understand them, that should be interesting... right?

"Though I guess it doesn't matter, my key is telling me to keep going west so there must be an animal town or something up ahead... I just hope it's a Witch and not a damn Familiar" she said to herself. She then put the key back onto her silver necklace before she continued forward.
    User Image
                                                        A flick of a forked tounge, a rattler from some sort of rattler, a click click noise of a gun, mechanical gears turning on a machine type mechanise, a hiss, the noise of the wind passing his head, and the sound of a rumbling stomach was all that was heard from this large diamond back rattler snake.

He had hellish eyes as they stared intensely forward, his body hoping and going right through dunes after dunes of sand as he groans and narrows his eyes and flicks his tongue out again.

His hat flaps from the wind, but not enough to make it look like it would fly off his head anytime soon. "God damn it...i knew i should have packed more food for this trip...." he sighed to himself before moving his body at a angle upwards to hope over a dune, to avoid waisting uneeded energy to climb it. "But i was in a rush....and how was i suppose to know a sandstorm that would last exactly 16 hours, 15 mins, and 45 seconds?!" he said to himself, arguing with his better judgement and how he should have listened to it and packed more food.

His stomach would growl as his tongue flicks out again. "And i haven't seen ANYTHING since that sand storm passed! Why is food so scarse after a sand storm is beyond me!" he said rather loudly.

Then, after a flick of his tongue, his eyes widened and he slowed down to a stop and his tongue flicked out more and more...

Then his scaley mouth perked up to show a wide grin. "I smell something..." he would say deeply before pressing onward again.

His tongue would flick out more and more as the scent of whatever was making his tongue want to taste it head on got closer and closer. At one point, he smelled it directly over a large sand dune, where he would smile happily and start heading toward it. I have never been so hungry in all my life! he thought as he would begin to angle himself upward. This should hold me over until i make it to that next town...where i can then get a even bigger meal!.

The Diamond back would push himself upward and purposely angle himself accordingly before the large snake flew straight through the dune, and his body would intangle whatever it was on the other side, in a tight and firm layer of his coils, as he would squeeze it tightly so it wouldn't get away...because he was so starved, he was making SURE this meal wouldn't get away!....

But he wanted to at least see what he was eating first, and he would wait until the sand cleared...but oddly, whatever it was, felt like it was out of its animal form and was in his/her human form....which was against the rules because of possible humans walking through the desert, where they could easily see the animals in their human forms......

This was law in the animal world. For humans, they only see animals....but when humans aren't around, they don't see that the animals are actually humans themselves, living a life AWAY from the modern world...these 'mini' humans were sick and tired of the 'large' humans problems....but these people have been around for a long time...so long, it could even be said that they were possibly around the beginning of time, hiding ever since their creation....

But each 'min' human has a animal heritage, so they are born as animals at birth since...the 'large' humans observe the 'mini' humans in their beast forms...and until they are older, they remain in their animal forms until they understand what is going on, the rules, and how to control their transformations accordingly.

Shy Gaian

User Image

Athena's stomach also growled as she walked around the desert with the heat going down on her head. She only had so much food before she ran out so she had to keep herself from gorging in it and then running out; no Toki would kill her. "Now don't go eating all of the rations we gave you because not only would you be wasting our food that we bought you would also have no help from us in getting anymore. The moment you run out of our food is the moment you are on your own in means of survival and eating" she had told her before she left. Toki was always so strict with her; she didn't care if she had a good reason she could at least be more friendly since they and the other five Witch Hunters grew up in an orphanage together. But being one of the smarter ones she did have an image to keep up... still they were supposed to be friends.

She sighed again as she went past a random sand dune that was like her billionth one since she had come out there. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks as she heard something coming, but she only had time to look over before something shot out and wrapped around her body tightly. "The hell?!" she cried as the creature finally managed to stop; she wondered what it was doing. Usually she'd be dead since it was looking to eat her since... well the animal kingdom happened to have an "animal eat animal" world. She looked up to him with her hood that still covered her face, causing her to realize she was, almost, at the mercy of a diamondback rattler who looked very hungry.
    User Image
                                                        The dimaond back blinked and narrowed his eyes at the girl...he even leaned in closer and stared directly into her eyes. "Your out of your animal form..." he said rather quietly to himself as he looked at her.

Then he woudl chuckle and lean back with the smile he had on earlier. "No matter!" he told her. "Even if your out of your human form" he said loudly before stopping and looking away from her a bit. "Even though its against the rules..." he said in a softer manner before looking back at her with that hungered look on his face. "I still find no shame in eating someone that looks human!" he said. "Animal, OR human! This world we can eat whoever we see fit as natural predetors!" he said before chuckling again and leaning forward to her again.

"So either way, your my meal, to bad, so sad" he said before he bared his fangs."bon appetit!" he said before his mouth would unhinge to fit the girls size before shoving his head forward to attempt and swallow her whole, regardless if she struggles, cause the diamond back feels very confident in his grasp on her.

Shy Gaian

User Image

"The ******** are you talking about?!" she asked as she heard him starting to talk to himself, sounding almost delusional to her. Though she had to admit those eyes of his that looked to her were... mesmerizing; she almost couldn't take her eyes off of them. When he said 'too bad so sad' she really got pissed off as she couldn't really do much considering he had her tight in his coils. God would she like to rip him apart with her blade and show him who was that predator. "I AM a human you stupid dumbass!" she yelled, not caring if a dangerous animal like that knew she was a human. She wasn't going to get eaten by a snake, not then and not now; she had a job to do and it would be embarrassing if her cause of death was by being eaten by a freaking snake!
    User Image
                                                        To these words, the diamond back stopped rigt away the recoiled his head back and look at the actual human."...your a...large human?" he would ask her in a calm, still plainly obvious, surprised manner.

Then his face looked like he was thinking about something..."I have never eaten a large human before...I wonder how they taste" he asked himself, seriously sounding like he was still considering to eat her.

Shy Gaian

User Image

Athena looked at the diamondback with an unamused face; since he had lunged at her so tightly he knocked her hood off her head and revealed her human features, like the freckles on her cheeks. "Uh, yea I am... it's not really that hard to tell is it? And I used to big large, not now" she told him. She didn't want to be too rude or else he actually WOULD eat her since he was hesitating... she needed to get out of his grip and run the ******** away to wherever her key was pointing her to. She heard him comment about wondering what humans tasted like; God this wasn't going to get her anywhere at this rate! "Please if you ate me then you'd probably get a disease that's too weak for my immune system but strong against yours... perhaps. But wouldn't you be rather safe and than sorry?" she asked him. She hoped he would rather take the safe route and let her go, she needed to kill this Witch as soon as possible! "Now can you put me down? I have a job that needs to be taken care of" she said.
    User Image
                                                        As the diamond back listened in on the girls talk on how she was a 'large human' and how she had been shrunk, her talk about disease, and her making a request to be set down...um, no...

"honestly, I'm gonna die anyway if I DON'T eat you, getting a sneeze or two is well worth the risk of you ask me" he told her before bringing up to his face. "and both 'mini' and 'large' humans have the same immune system, as well as organs and othe features" he told her.

"and there is no way I'd listen to my foods request...I'm starving, and cause of that damn sandstorm, I'm gonna die if I don't eat something soon" he told her..

Shy Gaian

User Image

Well ******** that excuse wasn't going to get Athena out of this mess, so what would?! No way in ******** hell am I going to have my life ended like this! she said in her mind as she looked to him. He really was going to eat her even if he did get sick, but she wasn't going to let that happen "Well if you're hungry then I have some food that I packed with me" she told him. Oops.... that was kind of blurted out... great that would mean she'd have to feed ALL of the food to him; god dammit Toki was going to kill her!
    User Image
                                                        The diamond back couldn't help but smile at this girl... "ooooooooh~ so now we are making deals now for your life are we?" he asked sarcastically before chuckling.

He would then lift her up so he could give her a soft gaze with his hellish eyes, as his smile reached from cheek to cheek. "so...I'll accept your cute little offer on the one condition where you answer my question...~" he told her softly.

Then his smile widens and his eyes have an intent to still eat her. "tell me this..." he still said softly. "what's stopping me from just eating you AND your food right now?" he asked with a deep and evil chuckle.

Shy Gaian

User Image

Athena wasn't sure how to take the snake's sarcastic remark before he chuckled... for some reason she found that attractive. But there was no time to think like that since he brought her closer to him so she was closer to those handsome---erm nice-looking hell eyes of his. ...Cute? was all she could think of as the snake before her referred to her offer as 'cute'. I wonder if that's a good or a bad thing she thought to herself before he started to tell her the one condition. This was him asking what was keeping him from eating both her and her food; and of course the way he said it, and that evil chuckle and smile... God dammit it was making her face go red. But she shook it away mentally God ******** dammit this is NO time to get infatuated with something that has your life in your hands! she thought to herself.

Why the hell was this affecting her anyway? Maybe it was because he was speaking like her in 'human' tongue... but there was no time to ponder this. "W-well.... she started to say, wishing she had Toki's brain to think of a smart explanation. "Well because I'm useful of course; and more than an eating kind of way" she said with her head held high, trying to put on a brave face to try and cover her flushed one. Though it was true that she was more powerful and durable than the average human... again Toki told her not to flaunt her talents or else SHE'D be the one to be called a witch and possibly killed.
    User Image
                                                        The diamond back coudl have sworn he saw a flash of red elapse over his prey's...cute....face...

Actually, the talking made him calm down and he would look at his...well, now he was unsure if he would call her 'prey' in terms of food...maybe prey, in some other way...she was cute, he couldn't deny that fact. Her freckless, and that look on her face. It made him look at her curiously, and his intent to kill turned into a soft gaze as he tilted his head to the side as she raised hers up high and, obviously, tried acting brave...it was adorable since he could still see a hint of her flushed expression on her...

He heard her say that she was useful...but...how can she be useful?...He knows that in either humanoid or beast form someone can be useful, but she just seemed to be on a mission of her own, given the details and information she has given him, and him piecing them all together...so...he knows she doesn't know anything about the 'mini' human world...she must be accustomed to the 'large' human world...so...if jake thinks about it...what he finds useful, will NOT be in this girl...

She doesn't have knowledge that is with this world, she doesn't have influence, she might not have needed skills to help kill targets (in ways that was needed), she doesn't have connections, most likely no money, and she might not be fit to help him being an outlaw...so how can this girl be useful to him?...He couldn't see her useful as anything else but his next meal...

But then he got to thinking...it would be such a waste to eat someone like her, given her strange affect on him.....since he felt attracted to her slightly cause of her little offer and expression...so...maybe he can make a deal that would benifit him, where he not only gets a meal, but maybe something else as a bonus...

He would then slowly nod his head as he looked at her, agreeing with his own thoughts. But, he would shake his head afterwards. "There is no way in hell someone like you could be useful to someone like me, so that deal is rejected and i still eat you and all your food" he told her with a flick of his tongue.

"But...you possibly could be useful in one, but just one...other way, besides food..." he said as he got his face really close to hers where his tongue would flick out and scrape against her nose. "Don't take it the wrong way....but in since i have your life in my coils right now....i might as well as get to choose how i use it" he told her.

"Now don't take this the wrong way, but....become my slave" he told her, his eyes slitting more. "And i don't think you have much of a choice...you don't have anything to offer and your life is mine either way" he told her.

"So...as the Grim reaper of this desert, i take your life and soul....but instead of consuming it, i will let you live in order to be my slave" he said with a flick of his tongue and pulling his head back and sighing, annoyedly. "And yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah, i don't care what you wanna call it....i say slave, but you can take the term 'lacky' or, 'follower'....just, either way, i don't think you have no choice but to make a deal with death" he told her.

Shy Gaian

User Image

God dammit!! Athena thought to herself as the diamond back told her that he was not going to accept her offer. She WAS useful, she could prove it too... if Toki hadn't nailed it into her brain that she was not to flaunt her powers or she'd get it. Though she couldn't help but notice he was staring at her curiously, though she wasn't sure why... wait did he see her blush?! Oh ******** he did didn't he?! God what an embarrassment, she couldn't let someone see her face get flushed, it means she was showing either embarrassment or crush/love/infatuation feelings! But nonetheless she didn't remove the stubborn determination in her face in order to hide her blush before he told her there was one usefulness she could have for him. That was when he went closer and his tongue flicked on her nose a little causing her only to slightly blush.

But when he said it, she thought it was unbelievable "What?!!" she said as she looked to him with a sort of irritated expression. "I'm more useful that just to be your slave" she told him, though he was right and she didn't have much of a choice. "I have more pressing matters than be some lackey, and if I don't get it done Toki-chan is going to kill me!" she said, mostly to herself because she knew she'd get laughed at and then scolded by her friend.
    User Image
                                                        The diamond back chuckled at the girls reaction to telling her she would have to become his slave. Then seeing her try to say she was more useful then that....haha...no...

Then she said that this toki-chan would kill her and it made him chcukle more and his gaze was all on her and her eyes. "Well, she and I have a lot in common then" he told her with a flick of his tounge.

"So listen" he said before leaning his head back some. "Become my slave, or follower, yada yada, and live another day and possibly have me make sure she doesn't kill you" he said before his gaze hardened. "Or i kill you now...simple as that" he told her.

Now...after that he began to picture her again when she blushed slightly...what a priceless look....he wonders if he can get more looks like that from her...

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff