Profile skeletion

Name:
Pic:

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Name:Tyler
Bio:Tyler is a teenager with a family. He has a sister that was adopeted in to this
Family Tyler is a fun and loveing person. Tyler likes his music that he listions to
when he is in his room. My mom and dad are great i guess.
Pic:User Image
Name: Alice ( Ali )
Bio: Ali sometimes thinks it's weird that she looks different then her parents and brother but she never thinks much about it. Ali is a very bubbly and special person. She is very different then most people. She is always random and finds a lot of different stuff to do if shes bored.
Pic: User Image

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Tyler woke up as he layed in bed. I sat up and yawned as he sat up. I got out of
bed and walked to the closet. Tyler got blue jeans and black t-shirit as he was
there. Tyler put on the clothes as he was in his room. I walked out my room and
went down stairs to the kitchen to eat.
User Image
User Image

Ali was in a short white skirt and a blue tank top. She went downstairs not far behind Tyler. She sat down at the table. "Tyler," She said. "Whats for breakfast?" She smiled at him and waited for him to answer. She wasn't in the mood to cook at all. Plus she was lazy. That was the main reason, Ali was very lazy in the morning.

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Tyler was in the kitchen and walked to the fridge. Tyler saw Ail walk in and sit at
the table. I looked in the fridge and got the eggs and bacon out and set it on the
counter. "How about some eggs and bacon" he said looking at her. I got the
pans out and started cooking it as i stood there.
User Image
User Image

Ali smiled. "That sounds great!" She said excited. She looked over at her brother showing him another smile. "Thank ya brother." She waited for her breakfast to get done. She was pretty hungry.

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Tyler got done cooking as he stood there. He got plates and put the bacon and
eggs on them. HE Turned off the stove and washed the pans and put then back
were they go. Tyler walked over to the table with the plates in each hand and set
it down on the table. He have a smile as he looked at her. "Your welcome sister"
he said as he got the orange JUice and cups and went back to the table and sat
down. "Eat up " he said as he started to eat.
User Image
User Image

Ali started to eat. She looked at her brother for a second then went back to eating. She didn't take long to eat all her food. It was really good. She took her plates to the kitchen. "Thank you," She said again. "It was good." She went back and sat back down. "What are you doing today?"

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Tyler sat there and ate his food as he sat there. Tlyer got done as he sat there. I
got up and toke the plates to the sink. Tyler walked back to the take and sat down
and looked at her. "Today i will be washing the dishes" he said to her."I have a
morning class to go to" he said to her. I got to go shooping at the store" he said
to her. "I will be here mostly at home today" he said to her.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces