Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Hunter

William arrived at on his street. The houses were aligned with each other though every other house was different. Especially Williams. Near the end of the street he stopped at his house. He pulled off the black leather string from around his neck; his key was strung on it. Once he unlocked the house the key was back around his neck. Something was off. He looked behind himself and her red hair caught his eyes.

Partying Millionaire

Willow followed silently all the way to his house. Then, he turned around. Willow straightened and looked at him. Like she told him earlier, she rarely spoke. Willow held her bag strap tightly. What did she just follow?

Bashful Hunter

William turned his whole body around. His face was different than it was an hour ago. It was rough maybe cold. "You shouldn't be here." There was no expected smartass remark. Uconsciously, he stepped forward.

Partying Millionaire

Willow narrowed her gaze. Minutes later, she opened her mouth. "I shouldn't be alive." Willow tightened her grip.

Bashful Hunter

William didn't soften his expression. "You're right, you shouldn't be. Alas you're alive. Now why are you the one stalking me?" He stoodstill in his spot not coming closer.

Partying Millionaire

Willow bit her lip. "I am not. But that is beside the point. What are you?" Willow stepped back.

Bashful Hunter

William stared at her. He hesitated to tell her. Finally, the words came out. "I'm a demi-demon." His look straightened out. Suspicious of how she would react.

Partying Millionaire

Willow stepped back again. "What is that?" Her voice was becoming quieter the more she spoke. Willow's eyes never left William.

Bashful Hunter

William stepped forward. His eyes didn't leave Willow. His face was no longer cold. "I'm half demon. That's why I'm able to live up here. Anymore questions?" The last two words were sarcastic. She barely asked enough questions. The want to smile at her increased as the want to wrap around her rose.

Partying Millionaire

Willow looked at him for a long moment. What? Willow tried to wrap her mind around the entire ordeal. She didn't believe in otherwordly beings. But, she just experienced a supernatural scenerio. Willow shook her head and turned to leave. A few steps later, she stopped. Her body turned helf way. "Were you the reason I lived last month?" Her eyes found his and her eyes were broken.

Bashful Hunter

William watched as she turned to leave. A few steps later, she stopped and half turned to face him again. She threw a question at him. He did not answer at first. His face flushed. "I don't know what you are talking about. I've never seen you before until the other day." The cold expression soon returned and he closed the door behind himself; leaving Willow alone outside.

Partying Millionaire

Willow sighed. There was no way to get an answer. She turned and left the house. Willow didn't go home, however. She wandered the entire town. Willow passed by a glass window. She caught glimpse of her red hair. Willow saddened. Her small hands touched her red hair and she sighed. Willow shook her head and walked to the bakery. By the time she reached the bakery, it was around four in the afternoon.

Bashful Hunter

William leaned lazily against the door. His face felt hot the moment Willow entered his thoughts again, but they were soon interrupted. "I thought you would never come in, William." William jumped as he looked up. Someone was seated in one of the overstuffed chairs. "Seeming you were too busy to remember my coming." His voice was soft and about innocent, maybe even a little hurt. William shook his head and straightened. "Don't be ridiculous. Took you long enough to get here, James." James tugged on the gauge in his ear. He sighed and stood up. He was just as tall but thinner. The same markings ran down his neck and arms.

The evening pressed on and both of the demi-demons were getting ready for that night. They shared the same list, seeming it would only get worse. James landed on North Main Street but Will continued running. "We're skipping North Main. Let's go." Without asking much question, James followed on to the next.

Partying Millionaire

Willow continued to work all night. She wanted her mind off of William. There was a small tap on her shoulder. "Go home Willow." The stern, male voice echoed in her ear. Willow turned. It was Adam. Willow nodded unsurely and left. She reached her house around eleven and fell to the couch. Willow didn't bother going up to her room.

Bashful Hunter

William and James kept running until they were at the end of Greene Street and turned on East Terrace. On the street there was only a man standing at a closed newspaper stand. "There he is. Let's get this over with so I can seek low companionshop" James came to a smirk. His skin was more pale under the moonlight, a ghastly white. "He will know it is us after him." William returned a smug look as he grasped Malik on his back. A step closer and the man looked up. Piercing the night with his silver eyes. Nephilim. William pulled out Malik and charged. Instantaneously, the nephilim pulled out a thin blade and muttered a name, causing the blade to burst into white flames. James ran behind the nephilim as William lashed out at his chest. Blood splattered on the white of his shirt and along his jaw. James pulled out his own bone blade and pierced the man's back. It was easier when it was the two of them- and no girl to distract him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff