Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Millionaire

Willow watched as Will left. She stood frozen. What could she do? Willow looked at James for a long moment. William was gone. Willow touched her necklace and stared at the door. Her heart broke.

Bashful Hunter

James stared at the floor. His eyes were as wide as they could possibly get. Instantly he stepped on the cigarette he had dropped moments earlier when Will attacked him. Suddenly his chest started to ache. Then it burned. Remembering he was still shirtless, blood dripped down his skin. He stared at one specific runs among the many others that looked like outlined tattoos. His parabatai rune was bleeding. "s**t." James shoved past Willow and went after Will.

Partying Millionaire

Willow watched James leave. She had no idea what to do. His rune was bleeding. Something very bad was going to happen. Willow stood frozen before finally getting her legs to move. She followed after him, her life feeling like slow motion.

Bashful Hunter

James never looked back to see if Willow was following behind him. He yearned to catch up to William. Where was Will going to run? Did Will see that Anthony was just as much involved as everyone else? Then again... James knew Will. He was going to see Anthony himself. But his parabatai rune bled. Ten minutes of running and James finally caught a glimpse of Will. He didn't realize it was in front of the coffee house that Willow once worked out. William stopped at the sound of James. He held the thin bone blade in his hand; thin lines of blood dripped from it. James noticed Will's unbuttoned shirt and the same place on his chest where his parabatai rune was. "Are you ******** insane?" Will had taken his knife to it. Clear that he was trying to get rid of it by tearing it up. William began to yell back. "Are you? I told you I didn't want you to talk to me." His bone blade still firmly grasped in his hand.

Partying Millionaire

Willow finally caught up with James and Will. Will was a mess. Willow didn't step any closer to them. This was something beyond her. Will was trying to be rid of James. Willow took one slow step at a time. Her hair was a mess, her eyes tired. She was tired of Will running from everything. She was tired of being scared of him. She loved him and couldn't take it anymore. Her hands caught his, her fingers pushing through his. Her eyes were hard, her lips in a thin line. She wasn't going to give up. If he hurt her, then so be it. "Listen to James, Will." Her voice was harsh. She felt that dagger in his hand. No matter how hard she pushed, that was one hand she couldn't get a grip of. That free hand touched the rune that was bleeding on his chest. Willow gasped. Her hand tingled and her eyes closed. She saw inside his head.

Bashful Hunter

William flicked his head in Willow's direction. He felt the warmth from her hand. His first reaction was to pull away, but her other hand went to his chest. She touched his bleeding rune and Will winced. Then he saw it again.

Blood dripped from Anthony's hands to the wooden floors. He stared at the nephilim down at his feet. A loud crack sounded as Erin hit Anthony in the face. Anthony grabbed his jaw, realizing it had been dislocated. He stared in wonderment, but it wasn't Erin that caught his attention. "William, sweety, daddy and I are just- go back to your room." Anthony stared at his six year old son. How long had he been standing there? Suddenly an idea sickened him. "Don't listen to her, she doesn't want you. She wants to forget about us." Anthony watched William's demeanor change. It was different. Somehow Anthony knew he could use it to his own advantage. Erin stared bewildered at Anthony. She was appalled by the statement. Erin began to claim how it was untrue, but then the scene skipped again. Will knelt over his poor mother, her blood covering his face, shirt and hands. He started to shake as it just clicked. He killed his mother. Anthony knelt beside him. "It's better this way." Anthony smiled and patted his son on the back. The scene changed again as months passed. Anthony was arguing with a tall blond with rather large plugs in his ear lobes. Anthony looked terrible. "It's your own damn fault for sleeping with her. Look at what you created now." Parris crossed his arms and shook his head. "Even though I'm sick of picking up your s**t, you're my friend, Anthony. I have no choice but to help you." Parris sighed. "I'll put a block on Will's memories from a certain age. We'll send James and William to the parabatai ceremony. After they're joined it will be easier for James to make sure the block stays in shape." Anthony looked grateful. "Don't mention it. I just hope you didn't do this to Lily, as much as I hate to say that." Anthony grimaced. "...I couldn't do that to her."

Partying Millionaire

Willow watched as the scene layed out before her mind's eyes. She finally understood what he was talking about. Willow listened to Anthony talk about her mother. He would never harm her yet here Willow was. She felt acid rise in her throat. Her hands began to move across the images. On the outside, the two of them were perfectly still. However, Willow had dove into his mind and found herself erasing the memory from his mind. Her hands were a sapphire blue. Willow felt herself disappearing. The memory wasn't completely erased, but she had altered it. Finally, as if she had hit play, the snipit played once again.

Blood dripped from Anthony's hands to the wooden floors. He stared at the nephilim down at his feet. A loud crack sounded as Erin hit Anthony in the face. Anthony grabbed his jaw, realizing it had been dislocated. He stared in wonderment, but it wasn't Erin that caught his attention. "William, sweety, daddy and I are just- go back to your room." Anthony stared at his six year old son. How long had he been standing there? The scene skipped to months later. Will knelt over his poor mother. He started to shake as it just clicked. His father killed his mother. Anthony knelt beside him. "It's better this way." Anthony smiled and patted his son on the back.
The scene ended and Willow came back to relaity. Her hands fell from Will's body and she fell to the ground.

Bashful Hunter

William soon came back to reality. His head became a splitting headache. As he came back around, he dropped to help Willow up. His eyes were hard as he stared at Willow. "William, what the hell is going in with you?" William looked over at James. Will wasn't sure about what just happened there. But he had one thing on his mind for sure. "I'm going to kill him." He rushed, he didn't want to procrastinate any longer. "Who exactly?" James became more confused by the minute. "Anthony." James stood up straight. He appeared rather irritated. "Don't be crazy! You'll get yourself killed, Will!"

Partying Millionaire

Willow grabbed onto Will's arms and pulled herself up. What she just did exhausted her. "No Will. Go home and talk it over with James. You can't face your father blindly. Strategy." She was breathless. Willow leaned against him with all of her weight. He had no recollection of what he found out about James. She breathed out a long sigh.

Bashful Hunter

William's eyes were hard. His arms wrapped tensely around Willow. James watched him. Suddenly it hit him. He wanted to ask why. What just happened here? He realized Will was no longer angry at him. Will looked at Willow, but soon dropped his gaze. They didn't understand. How could they? "He killed my mother." Will's voice was soaked with acid. "I can't take the time to go back and strategize. I'll strategize on my way to his place." He didn't want to go back when he had this on his mind. James stated almost bewildered. But didn't Will say an hour ago that he killed his mother himself? Did Willow have anything to do with this?

Partying Millionaire

Willow closed her eyes. She wanted to let her legs give out, to collapse into him, to have him carry her back and lie in bed with him- She was far from that. Willow grabbed his collar and brought him close so that their foreheads gently touched. Her knuckles were white. "You aren't finding Anthony right now. I understand he killed your mother, but I don't want to go back to that house and wait around wondering if you'll ever come back." Her voice was so low, so dark. Her eyes lost all possible sparkle. They were a dull blue. Willow forgot about James.

Bashful Hunter

William struggled with Willow. He grabbed her hands at his collar. He pulled his head away from her so he could get a look at her. Her eyes were different. They were dull. "Then come with me." Will sounded irritated. He was going to be as stubborn as a mule until he found Anthony.

Partying Millionaire

Willow knew she would be useless going with him. Willow grew irritated with him. "You're so ******** impossible." Willow sighed. He was just as stubborn as she was. She stepped back but still held his hands. "Fine." She sounded bitter.

Bashful Hunter

They left the front of the coffee shop. Will wasn't sure what time it was. He shifted his fingers in Willow's hands to where they fit perfectly. James followed behind them. He was still confused about what just happened. He wanted to ask Willow, but the thought of doing that was revolting. He didn't want her help, but she knew something that he didn't. They arrived at another familiar street. It was dank and full of unused apartments and other buildings. Yet some of the apartments were active. William stopped in front of Anthony's apartment. It wasn't his actual home, but William knew his father stayed there quite often. He tried the door and found it unlocked. Will walked in, his hand still in Willow's hand. The apartment was empty of any type of soul.

Partying Millionaire

Willow looked at Will one last time before they started walking. She caught that he wouldn't go back without seeing Anthony. James was still hurt and Will neglected to take that into account. Willow didn't squeeze his hand. Instead, she let him shift in hers. Where was her justice for her parents? Where was her justice for what he did to her mother?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff