Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

"He is a good man... I'm sure he will make it... does not stop me from worring..." she winced a few times but did not react much to his work. Due to her malnutrison and poor health, while he stitched a few scales cracked, some fell out all togther. She winced as this happened but didn't say anything. "You know he is very proud of all of you. I feel you are a family to him. He often talked about how he has a wonderful team, when the sky first opened all he worried about was finding out if you were all okay.."

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.
Alone, don't remember, remember.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200

⊱------------------------------------------------------------------------⊰

John was finishing up now, he figured it be best to stay out of their conversation. He finished up the last wound. He didn't like how brittle some of her scales where. He didn't know much about reptiles but he was fairly sure it wasn't supposed to be like that. He stood and went to clean off his hands. "I'll be right back" He walked off away from the bed.

Owen nodded and looked back to Reianna. "Though...not much of a family anymore. The others....Ianto fell first...Gwen...Not sure if she's alive or not. We lost her at one of the camps. I was separated when we'd been freed. I've been asking around if anyone had seen them...No luck so far." He pasted on a forced grin. "But, you. You managed to get away too. How are you feeling?"

The Doctor

Sam Winchester

Dean Winchester

The Master

Lucy Saxon

Jack Harkness

John Watson

Owen Harper
[/size

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

Reianna smiled softly as John. "thank you." She told him before he left. She pulled her body up more, wrapping around herself. She felt more comfotable when she was close to herself. "Don't worry. This... This isn't going to be forever. All of this is going to be fixed, one way or another." The Doctor had one year before she found a way to blow up the b*****d. "I'm sorry. I'm sure they are out there somewhere." She rested her arms on her body. "I'm be okay. I'm just tired... and sore." She also was starving but she wouldn't bring that up. These people seemed to be hard off enough as it was. She didn't need to be asking for food. She rubbed her arms as she let out a yawn. It was a bit chilly down here. Then again her only cover was as very tattered top.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200

Owen had been doing everything he could do to not stare at her "endowments" around John. He knew how protective the man could be. But now, John wasn't here and Owen couldn't help but stare. Reianna was a beautiful woman, well an injured one anyway. "So...how did a beautiful woman like yourself get to be a bar owner in Cardiff?"

The Doctor

Sam Winchester

Dean Winchester

The Master

Lucy Saxon

Jack Harkness

John Watson

Owen Harper
[/size

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

Reianna really didn't noticed him staring as she often forgot nudeness was not a normal human thing. "Well I landed there and therefore I made a bar there." She said with a smile. She wasn't sure why she picked a bar. It was just something she remembered about humans and thought she could do it. Reaching up started to run her fingers threw her hair trying to sorting it a bit.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200

Owen was now leaning against her bed, close to her. He had a soft smile on his lips. "It was a very nice bar. You must have put alot of work into it. Where did you come from before that? During my work with Torchwood I encountered many nonhumans and none of them where as lovely as yourself." John was coming around the curtain now however Owen had his back to him and didn't see him.

The Doctor

Sam Winchester

Dean Winchester

The Master

Lucy Saxon

Jack Harkness

John Watson

Owen Harper

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

"Ah yes It was hard but enjoyable. I learned quite a bit building that bar." She said as she leaned on herself as she conversed with owen. "Before earth I traveled with the doctor. I believe we were on Scaltira. The planet was freezing and I was going into hibernation so he had to put me in an escape pod." Reianna fiddled with her bag fighting back tears. It was a very sad time to think about. "Ah well If you look from the waist up I do look the most human. I'm sure you are found quite attractive among your race."

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200

"Thank you."Owen was about to reach out and touch her hair when John coughed loudly and stepped infront of them."I hope you don't mind. It was all I could find" John eyed Owen, giving the man a silent warning. Owen looked away and swallowed hard. The last thing he needed was to get on the bad side of John Watson. John showed Rei the trey he'd been holding. On it was a few chocolate bars, a bowl of what looked like to be warmed up canned spaghetti o's and pot of hot water and some mugs.

The Doctor

Sam Winchester

Dean Winchester

The Master

Lucy Saxon

Jack Harkness

John Watson

Owen Harper

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

"What is it?" She questioned tilting her head. She knew when chocolate was as the doctor had figured out quite quickly she had a sweet tooth. What it looked like was a lot of little rings in some sort of red liquid. Her head tilted to the other side as her tongue flickered out a few times. It did smell quite good.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200

John placed the tray down on a small stand next to her bed. He rubbed at the back of his neck. "Well, it's canned pasta in a tomato sauce. Im sorry we don't have much better but it's warm at least. We live off this stuff here. Its all we can get when we go out. Not much for fresh food anymore. Also...well I brought some water for that tea I saw. Honestly I would love if you'd let us have some with you. Been ages since I had some decent tea. And well, you look like you could use the sugar.' Owen had backed away now and was now inspecting the the contents of the boxes stacked in the corner.

The Doctor

Sam Winchester

Dean Winchester

The Master

Lucy Saxon

Jack Harkness

John Watson

Owen Harper

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

"Ooohh.. I like tomatoes!" Reianna said cheerfully. She liked how squishy they were. She believed pasta was flour and water. Picking up the bowl she gave it one last sniff before dipping her tongue in. Her eyes lit up "I like this!" she cooed and with two gulps the entire bowl as gone... Well at least this time she didn't eat the actual bowl. "Of course! I don't mind sharing." she said and started to dig threw her bag again. "What kind do you want? I have quite a bit... The Doctor says I'm a bit of a hoarder." With the warm food now inside her she had a small burst of energy.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200

John and Owen watched with interest as she devoured her meal. John found it fascinating how she did it and Owen well... John glanced to Owen, giving him another evil look and Owen looked away again to his box of supplies. "Any kind really. We havn't had any propper tea here in months. Nothing wrong with hoarding supplies away in times like these. Its been tough... It's good to see you've got an apatite though. Its a good sign. Got...Had... a friend who I had to force to eat anything."

The Doctor

Sam Winchester

Dean Winchester

The Master

Lucy Saxon

Jack Harkness

John Watson

Owen Harper

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

Reianna started pulling random things out of her bag, setting them in front of her. A shoe, a bag of marbles, a can of chili grasshoppers, a socket wrench.. "A hah!" she exclaimed as she pulled out a tin of tea. She opened the lid letting her tongue flicker out to smell it. "Oh this is a good one. It promotes bone growth and blood health." She said handing him the tin. She normally could tell which batch it was by the scent. " Ah yes... The Doctor says my eating habits are different than humans. If I eat large enough meal I can go a few weeks without ratting... although it rare that I get that chance. Apparently the swallowing those whole is viewed as disturbing to humans... I didn't upset you did I?" she questioned as she looked up worried. She didnt want to upset her new friend.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200

Owen had turned back to them and was now watcher her take things out of her pouch. He picked up the shoe. She didn't have feet. Why did she have a shoe? "I kind of liked it." He looked to her before placing the shoe back down. John eyed Owen and shook his head. "It's fine. I assumed you'r habbits would be different. I can't expect someone who's not human to follow our customs." John gave her a small smile and thanked her for the tea. He took the box from her like it was a precious gem and set to work preparing it for the three of them.

The Doctor

Sam Winchester

Dean Winchester

The Master

Lucy Saxon

Jack Harkness

John Watson

Owen Harper

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

She giggled happily when owen said he liked it. There were the few humans her found her eating habits interesting. "I have tried to pick up more human customs. You lot can be very confusing at times but I really do try and fit in. It is your world after all." she said as she sniffed the chocolate before popping a square in her mouth, letting out a happy coo. All she ever wanted was the humans to like her and to fit in.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items