Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Jack Harkness

User Image

Jack had been wandering the side street in the warehouse district for a while now. He'd been there investigating a spike in alien activity in this area and so far all he was seeing where empty stalls and closed doors. Sometimes he wondered if someone was leaking information and warning them. Not that Jack would turn innocent aliens in. He'd cover it up like he always did. But sometimes there was just too much to hide. He stepped over a fallen lamp post and shook his head. There must have been a fight.

Walking a little ways past the fallen lamp, he saw a nice looking bar that was built into one of the empty warehouses. He grinned to himself. A bar was an excellent place to dig up local gossip. He stepped inside and almost immediately spotted the pretty red head behind the bar. He put on his best 'Jack Harkness' smile and moved to the counter. Then he saw who was sitting in front of the girl. The Doctor! He'd been waiting here in Cardiff for so long, hoping the Time Lord would come back to refuel. He wrapped his arm around his old friend's shoulder. In the back of his mind, he wondered where Rose was. He turned to the red head. "Hey there, beautiful. How much for one of those shots?"

Jack stared at the Doctor as he shrugged his arm off and moved away. He tried his best not to look hurt but only just barely succeeded. "Hey, Doc. No need to be grouchy. If you want your space you just-" It was then that Jack noticed the look the Doctor was giving him. A look like he had no idea who he was. That, and Rose wasn't here. This Doctor hadn't met him yet. He frowned, knowing he needed to be careful. Really he'd already said too much. He turned away from his old friend (who hadn't met him yet) and grabbed a jello shot, swallowing it's contents quickly.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Rei was pleased to see him happy with the banana. She loved to see the doctor happy. She was going to offer to take the peel but then he just put it in his pocket. She just swallowed her banana peel. Yes she knew humans did not normally eat them but they were still good for her and therefore she ate it. "Ah well then I understand why you were brought here. Cardiff has some sort of energy strip running threw it. Draws a lot of people in." She said. With his comment she couldn't help but giggle. "You can never have enough jello. It is so wiggly!" she said a bit child like.She had noticed the man come in and smiled. She was used to people flirting with her... although normally they were drunk. "Two dollars." She told him. She wasn't always good with numbers and prices so she often made things up in her head at the moment she needed it. She with held the urge to hiss as the man got a bit to cuddly with the doctor. He easily took care of himself but she still was a bit protective. She watched as he grabbed a shot and quickly swallowed it.

"Oh you wanna see something nifty?" She said to the doctor a bright smile once again on her face. She took out another tray of her jello creations and giggled. "It's like a little watermelon!" She said. She was happy the doctor was willing to try her creations. She really didn't have anybody here she was close with. She would never tell the doctor but in her time here she had never felt more alone... "Oh and lookie at this one. It looks like a shot of beer.. but it's jello!" she said frowning at it. "I can't get the foamy part right... looks more like gravy to me..." She shruged and pulled out one last plate...for now. "And this one you can eat cup and all! it was a pain to make the little strawberry cups..."

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.
Alone, don't remember, remember.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

User Image

The Doctor

Jack Harkness

OOC: experimenting with merging them into one post. if its terrible i'll split them up again.

⊱------------------------------------------------------------------------⊰

The Doctor kept watch on Jack out of the corner of his eye. The Time Lord reached down and grabbed another shot. Jack mirrored his actions much to the Doctor's displeasure. He eyed the jello drinks that she'd shown and smiled up to her. "Those look great. You're really good at this. Can I try one?" He pointed to one of the strawberry ones. Jack downed the shot he'd taken and turned to smile at Reianna behind the counter. "Can you start me a tab? Captain Jack Harkness, What's your name? " Jack held his hand out to her, giving her one of his best smiles. The ex-time agent was curious about this girl and if she was this Doctor's current companion.

"And who is your handsome friend here?" "I'm not stupid you know, You know who I am. I saw the way you looked at me. What are you then, a time agent?" The Doctor figured he'd have to be, because he couldn't see himself traveling with this man. The Doctor had his arms folded over his chest again, and Jack didn't like the glare he was getting from him. He decided to lie."Yeah, I am." The Doctor accepted Jacks answer and turned back to Anna. "Time Agents, I'm always cleaning up their messes!"

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

"Of course you can." She said as she pulled a small notebook from under the bar and made a few notes before putting it back under the counter. 'Nice to meet you Captain. My name is Reianna. You can call me Rei." The doctor was the only one who got away with calling her anna. Rei said as she took out a small white plate. She put it in front of the doctor before placing a few different things on it for him to try. "I hope you like it. I haven't had anybody to try my creations lately. " She said and watched the interaction between the doctor and the captain. When the doctor turned back to her whining she smiled. "You clean up everybody's messes. I'm sure Time Agents are just one of the few." She said trying to cheer him up. She grabbed a martini glass and hummed as she mixed up a drink. After a moment she set a drink in front of the doctor that smelled heavily of banana's. "But don't worry you don't have to clean up after anybody in here... " She told him. "Unless you throw up... cause I'm not cleaning that up." She said with a playful grin. She knew that he could regulate his own body so he wouldn't be sick but she was just trying to cheer him up. "And I and lots more goodies for you to try!"

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

User Image

The Doctor

Jack Harkness

OOC:

The Doctor looked to Anna as she put the plate with the assortment on the counter. He just nodded to her, honestly he was getting tired of fixing everyone else's mistakes. Especially when he couldn't even fix his own. How could anyone expect him to do the right thing? Especially since he was just as monstrous as the beings he tried to stop. He eyed the banana daiquiri she'd made. "I really don't deserve this...Anna, I don't deserve you not being angry with me. You should scream at me, call me a monster because that's what I am." The Doctor stood and moved away from the bar. He had to get away. He moved to the door and ran out towards the TARDIS. She was going to let him in, her stubbornness be damned!

Jack had been trying his best to focus on the shots and the reason he was here in the first place. He looked to Rei and smiled to her. Have you seen anything unusual around here, Sweetheart? I've been sent to investigate a spike in alien activity recently and if the Doc's here then-" Jack stopped what he'd been saying when the Doctor got upset and stormed off. He blinked and turned to Rei, confused. Then it hit him and his heart sank. Rose wasn't here, and the Doctor didn't know him. No wonder! "The war just ended didn't it?" Jack assumed Rei knew all about the time war.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

She snorted with amusment at the captains question. She was about to answer when the doctor ranted. "I have no reason to be angry with you..." she said and worry filled her eyes as he stood up and backed away. "Doctor please stay... We can talk..." She said tears gathering in the corner of her eyes. She quickly wiped them away before they could fall. She let out a sigh and started to quickly search for something in her bag.
When he said something about a war she looked up. "What war?" she questioned now nervous. Pulling out a belt she rushed out from behind the bar her long snake body now in full view. She started to unravel her beloved scarf from around her body and put it back in her bag. "Anyway I need to go... just... help youself I guess." She wasn't one to kick a person out. "If anybody else comes in just tell them we are closed." she said and started to fiddle with a bo on the belt. "In fact i'm just going to lock up behind me..." She said in a bit of a rush to go after the doctor. "Just... have a few shots then let yourself out."

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

User Image

The Doctor

Jack Harkness

OOC:

Jack watched as she came from behind the counter. He saw the snakelike bottom half and grinned. As she asked him to close up for her he just nodded. Jack just hoped that she'd be able to calm the Doc down. He watched her go, his eyed lingering a little to long on her rear. He started to clean up. He was going to follow after them, but he wanted to give them some time. Jack grabbed a rag after he'd put her jello creations away and started to wipe down the counter.

The Doctor sat on the ground and leaned back against the TARDIS. He'd tried to get in, however when he'd turned the key the door refused to open. He just wanted to disappear in his ship. He scowled at his ship mentally. Why was she being like this? He sighed and looked up at the night sky. It was too close to the city to really see many stars but he could make out a few. He knew that even though it took millions of years for the light of Gallifrey's two suns to travel to Earth, that they still would not be visible anymore.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

Rei grumbled as the boxed shook a bit before a little light came on. She strapped it around her waist. It was a perception filter that a Saturnyn had thrown at her head one night. It was very glitchy but it at least let her go out in public once in a while without standing out. She rushed out the bar her tongue flickering out as she followed the doctors scent. She was shivering a bit before she found him leaning on the TARDIS. "Still wont let you in huh?" Rei said softly. She moved down so she was at sitting level with him.

"Listen I... I know you think I should be mad at you..but.. well I'm not. Sure there were plenty of times I wished I was back in the TARDIS traveling threw the stars... Or at least not stuck in this god forsaken freezing town but... What has happened happened. I installed heated floors, made a bar and started to help who ever I could here..." Seeing he still was upset she ran her fingers threw her hair. "The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

User Image

The Doctor

Jack Harkness

OOC:

The Doctor looked to her as she approached. He shook his head in reply to her question before he looked back to the night sky. He had to admit, that even though he'd run away from her. It felt better to not be sitting here by himself. As she spoke of good experiences and bad ones, he shook his head. "I know, Anna. I know ...It's just... They're all gone... It's just me now. I'm all alone..." He rested his head in his hands.

The dark silence in his mind where the presence of his people had once been was overwhelming. He shouldn't have survived it. How could the universe had let him live on like this? He didn't want to bear this, he'd used the moment expecting to die along with them. But now, here he was, living on. Alone. "I should have died along with them." He knew this was his punishment. To live with the guilt of what he'd done.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

Rei slithered over So she was sitting beside him. "Oh doctor... your never alone..." She said as the end of her tail slithered over his lap giving him a gently hug. She had no idea what was going on but she would always be there for him. "I'm happy you didn't...I...I have been very worried about you..." She said softly. She snuggled a bit closer, mostly for warmth. It was freezing outside in cardiff but she would gladly sit out in the cold for her doctor. "I'm sure there are better things to come. There is this human saying, once you hit rock bottom the only way to go is up." She told him.
"you know... until the TARDIS fixes herself and lets you in...you can stay with me... i-if you would like..." She said. "I mean I have plenty of space... and you won't have to be alone... never again..." She said and gently took his hand in hers. "I meen... If your willing to put up with me again..." Sh said a bit shyly this time and looked down at her lap.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

User Image

The Doctor

Jack Harkness

OOC:

The Doctor looked to her. How could she accept him so easily? After everything that he'd done, she was still here and willing to be kind to him. He noticed how cold she was and he shrugged out of his jacket at handed it her. "Oh, you shouldn't worry. I'm tough to kill apparently... Not even the Moment could get rid of me." He rolled his eyes at that. There really had been no reason he'd survived. Well technically he hadn't. Escaping the Moment had caused him to regenerate. He looked at his new hands. His previous body had the soft and smooth hands of a scholar. These where the hard, rough hands of a soldier.

He looked back to her as she said he could stay with her for a while. He gave her a weak smile before he looked back up to the sky. "Oh, Anna. I always enjoyed your company. It broke my hearts to part with you before. I think the real question is if you'd put up with me." He stood and stretched. The Doctor turned to her and held his hand out to her. "It's too cold out here for you. Let's head back"

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

Rei smiled a bit as she shrugged off his jacket and offered it to her. She slipped it on with a smile. She had no idea what the Moment was but she was happy it didn't harm him. She watched him look over his hands. She couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. She was blushing a bit as he gave her a shy smile. "Oh I love being with you doctor. I don't think you need to worry about that..." She said kindly. She watched as he stood up and stretched.

"Alrighty..." She said and reached out to take his hand. Her hand in fact was quite cold. She moved upright to a standing height and smiled at him as she headed back to her bar. It didn't take long to get back to the bar. "Well hopefully this Jack didn't loot the place." She said as she unlocked the door.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

User Image

The Doctor

Jack Harkness

OOC:

The Doctor smiled to her as they walked back to her bar. He still couldn't believe that she was being so kind to him. Well, he couldn't believe he was talking to her to begin with. What are the odds that he'd land a few blocks from her bar? He had a hunch that it wasn't at all random. Though he was still curious as to what he'd done to upset those isopods. He looked to her as she spoke of Jack. "You left him in there by himself?" He chuckled at that. He was expecting to see a very drunk passed out time agent.

Jack looked up from his task of cleaning things up to the sound of the door unlocking. He grinned when he saw the lovely Reianna enter followed by the Doctor. "Oh, there you two are! I was just about to go after you two lovebirds. It was starting to get lonely in here all by my lonesome." Jack grinned and moved out from behind the bar, putting the rag back where he'd found it. The Doctor simply rolled his eyes at Jack.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Rei From The Waist Down

ℛℯἶαηnα ຟเηtєгѕ

"Yea well I was more worried about you. If it ever came between you and my bar you'd win any day." She said with a smile. As she entered she was surprised to see her bar cleaned then she left it. "Oie I should leave you alone more often...I like it." She said. She wasn't always so good at the cleaning part. She let out an amused snort at his words. She was guessing it was some human slang that she hadn't picked up yet but she knew she was not a bird and neither was the doctor. She was happy to be inside. While she still had quite a few things to fix, like her heated floors but at least the inside was warmer than outside.

"Well thank you for keeping watch over the place. Consider your tab for the day gone." Rei said as she moved over towards the bar. She unhooked her perception filter belt and set it on the bar tugging the doctors coat closer to her. "I'll grab come extra chairs from storage. Had a huge fight in here today, quite a bit got trashed. I got a lot of fixing to do." she said smiling politely at jack as she passed him and moved back behind her bar. "Luckily I always try to have extra. I still horde pillows..." She said with a smile. She knew the doctor understood what this meant. Once he introduced her to the fluffy sack of luff on the tardis she had started to horde pillows of all shapes ans sizes. Seeing as how she often ended up chewing them to bits in her sleep it was always good to have lots.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

User Image

The Doctor

Jack Harkness

OOC:

The Doctor looked around a noticed that the time agent had in fact doe a rather good job cleaning. Well at least they where good for something. He let his eyes drift to Jack for a moment. He still didn't like the way the human felt. There was just something wrong about him that he couldn't place. If anything Jack felt like a fixed point in time, but that was just impossible. It had to be something else. He turned to Anna as she returned to her spot behind the bar. He chuckled slightly at her comment about the pillows. "Anything around here I can fix for you? Good with fixing things, me. If I'm gonna be staying here for a while, I might as well be useful"

Jack moved to lean against the other side of the bar. He caught the look the Doc had given him and looked away, frowning. He turned to Reianna instead. "A fight? Really? Where they humans or...?" He looked a bit concerned, if they had been human he'd have a bit of retconing to do, considering the lovely Reianna's lower half. If they weren't then he had some aliens to track down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces