✖ Large bodies of water
✖ Fire
✖ Arguing
KER0SENE--

Friendly Phantom

User Image

User Image

User Image

Eliza was happy to be back. It was the second day, technically first DAY, back and she was spending her free period in the library. She was at a small table made for one, with a book about the history of magic. She read the book quickly, it was an easy read for her. It had been twenty minutes since she started the book, and she was already on page three hundred something.

She closed the book and wrote on a small piece of paper, the title and what page she was on. Getting up, she put the book back where she found it and walked out of the library. She didn't know what to do, she was overwhelmed with thought. She sighed and began to just wander around the halls. With her luck, a guy would walk up and taunt her then walk away, but she wouldn't really care.

Eliza sketched on a small sheet of paper as she walked the empty halls. As she studied her drawing, she noticed it was a bit depressing. A girl sitting alone in a corner. She began to wonder if that is what she looked like to other people.

The blonde haired girl was usually bouncing off the walls. But not today, for some reason she felt calm.

She sighed and continued to work on her sketch. The school could be destroyed, and she wouldn't know. She put all of her focus into this sketch. She added a bit more detail to it as she made a turn.

User Image
evangeline luella prince

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
i know you're type
boy, you're dangerous
yeah, you're that guy
i'd be stupid to trust
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
                                            As Eva walked into the Slytherin common room, she draped her robe over the back of the green and silver couch that sat in front of the fire place. She plopped down, tossing her feet up on it as well. She was exhausted. Long story short, she had a long day in transfiguration. Luckily, she had a little while to rest before she had to go to Potions. She twirled her dark curls around her beautifully manicured fingers, nobody else was in the common room that lay beneath the black lake. She had always loved the eeriness of the room that held her and her Slytherin kin.

Eva hummed lightly as she sat by herself. She had had a beautiful singing voice since she was six, leaving her plenty of time to practice and get even better. However, not a lot of people knew about her magnificent talent. Her humming grew a little louder, she felt safe since she was alone in the common room, not thinking about the fact that anyone could waltz in at any moment. The various changes in her tempo sounded angelic, but she was no angel, that was for sure.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
but just one night
couldn't be so wrong
you make me wanna lose control
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Phantom

User Image

User Image

User Image

Chad walked until he reached the Slytherin common room. He stopped and hid as he heard a girl singing. It was so pretty, it reminded him of his sisters voice. He had never been good at the stuff she was, but he was good at his own types of stuff. He was frustrated, and worried. The sorting hat wasn't sure where his baby sister should go. It was about to say Slytherin, but paused. She's in Gryffindor, for now. The headmaster had come up to her and said, 'If anything goes wrong with you in Gryffindor, tell me.' The sorting hat seemed like it was going to fall apart from being on her head. The last few years it was easy, but she changed while they were gone this year. So it put her in the House she was always in.

He huffed at the memory and covered his mouth, realizing he just possibly blew his cover.

User Image
nixon
xoxoxoxoxodunℓєy
xoxobosworth

User Image

Nixon stared down at his feet as he walked. He hated making eye contact with people for some reason. Regardless of the fact that the hallways were completely empty, it was a 'just in case' sort of thing. Feeling a bit bored with walking aimlessly, he spun in a circle every several steps, whistling as if he was dancing to it. Nixon had always been a fairly awkward person in every form of the word. Socially awkward at most.

Turning a corner he did his neat new spin move and spun right into someone. All he saw was blonde hair and a sudden intense pain in his nose. His eyes widened. "I'm sooo sorry." he apologized swiftly. He bent down to pick up her sketchbook that had fallen out of her hands. As Nixon clutched the book, a red drop suddenly appeared on the paper. One hand raced up to cover his nose. "Ah, perfect!" he exclaimed with a muffled voice. Not only did he have a nosebleed, but he had ruined her drawing with his senseless DNA. Fantastic.

Friendly Phantom

User Image

User Image

User Image

Eliza fell to the ground. She rubbed her arm, having landed on it. She shook her head. "N-no! It's fine..." She smiled, her cheeks stained with blush. He saw his blood land on her paper. She sighed. "Don't worry about it, it wasn't a masterpiece." She smiled brightly, still blushing and stood up. She took her stuff from him and clutched it with one of her hands. She didn't like using magic when she didn't have to, so she took out an unused tissue from her bag. "I know it's not much, and I know you can just stop making it bleed... But here." She handed the tissue to him.

User Image
prince

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
i know you're type
boy, you're dangerous
yeah, you're that guy
i'd be stupid to trust
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
                                            Evangeline immediately stopped singing once she heard someone clear their throat. Her cheeks turned red, blushing. She knew that whoever was standing there had heard her, because they were still standing there. They had been listening in. She took her feet down off of the couch and sat like a proper young lady should have. Eva wasn't use to people hearing her sing, but she supposed that she had to start somewhere.

She sat up straight on the couch, biting her lip nervously. Where was the person that had huffed? Why were they taking so long to enter the room? Eva stared into the fire place, the bright flames flickering in her auburn eyes as if they were naturally like that.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
but just one night
couldn't be so wrong
you make me wanna lose control
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

nixon
xoxoxoxoxodunℓєy
xoxobosworth

User Image

Nixon pulled out his wand, and with a swish of his hand, his nose had stopped bleeding. He took the tissue from her hand politely, wiping the excess blood out from under his nose. "Oh, see? It helps. Thank you." he bowed towards her. Okay so, he was a bit eccentric, but it was difficult to discover a Ravenclaw who wasn't. For someone who constantly buried his face in books, he tended to find himself in them sometimes.

"It may not be a masterpiece to you, but some people can only dream to have talent like that." he smiled towards her, his Scottish accent thick on his tongue. He never tried to be charming, it was just something that came naturally to him. However, he treated it more like a curse. For once, he'd like someone to think that he was being sincere for a change.

Friendly Phantom

User Image

User Image

User Image

Eliza blushed a bit as he bowed to her. "Your welcome." Her face lit up in a smile. He seemed to be very nice. She sighed and looked down at the picture. She studied it and shrugged. "I guess your right."
She looked at him, giggling slightly. "My, my... Aren't we charming?" Her face was still stained with deep pink blush. "Oh! How ignorant of me... My name is Eliza, it's nice to meet you."

((My head hurts. Sorry for such a crappy post >.< ))
User Image

Friendly Phantom

User Image

User Image

User Image

Chad closed his eyes. Cussing silently, he stood up. Eyes now open, a dashing smile covering his already handsome features. He walked over and sat near her. "You have a lovely voice." He said in his normally charming way. He tended to impress girls. Sometimes meaning to, sometimes not.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces