Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

► Helvard, Dragonborn ◄

Hel could tell she wasn't tried. She was either just full of energy or nerves, both could also be possible. "You can take off your armor to sleep. You do have something under it don't you?" he asked her.

Hilarious Millionaire

User Image
Antonia Didrikke

Antonia sat up on her elbows, looking at him for a second before she nodded. "Oh. Oh yes. Of course." She told him, brushing it off like she knew. She hadn't worn anything under her armour except for a thin shirt to keep it from scratching, but she nodded, getting out of her bed roll and getting her bag and grabbing one of her dresses she'd brought incase they went to a town. She changed a couple feet away, where it was a little darker so she had some privacy, but se didn't go to far because it was honestly scary to be more than eye range away from Helvard out here. When she had her dress on, she came back to her bed roll, putting her armour next to her, but away from the fire. "Aren't you going to take your armour off then too?"

ooooooooooooooooo Our Hero, our Hero, claims a warrior's heart
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

► Helvard, Dragonborn ◄

Hel heard her and he nodded. "Was getting to it." he said with a smile. "I didn' tknow you were so anxious for me to take my clothes off." he said said, teasing her a little. He took the top portion of his armor off, just taking the shirt off as well since he feeling warm tonight. Helvard was obviously fit, it came with what his career was.

Hilarious Millionaire

User Image
Antonia Didrikke

Antonia laughed and looked away slightly, adjusting her vision to the fire. "Don't start with me." She told him, laughing. "I was just confused because you were in your bed roll with your armour on. And you knew you were supposed to take it off." She explained, taking her hair down so she could sleep.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

► Helvard, Dragonborn ◄

Hel was glad that she would just roll with it, not get flustered and not say much to him. "If you say so." he said and smild to her, laying back down again and sighing out. "The last two days have been so different for me...heh...i got engaged." he said, it finally really dawning on him.

Hilarious Millionaire

User Image
Antonia Didrikke

Antonia smirked, raising her brows at him. "Oh you too?" She teased, playing with the ends of her hair. "I got engaged... and I wore pants for the first time... and.. I saw a rabbit, like a Wild one, just sitting in the graas. And I saw bandits, though that wasn't really much fun.. and.. I held a sword.." She rambled, telling him all of the firsts that had happened to her since he came.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

► Helvard, Dragonborn ◄

Hel listened to her list and he sat up to look at her now. "You had a lot of firsts, and many more to come." he said to her. He looked her over and he wondered if the two of them would even love each other. He promised to marry her, so he would, but he had hoped he would marry for love. Antonia was very pretty, but looks weren't enough for him to jus twant to be with someone.

Hilarious Millionaire

User Image
Antonia Didrikke

Antonia watched him, smiling again. She was still sitting, on her bed roll, with her legs criss crossed. "Well good." She said sweetly. She was quiet, holding her hands to the fire to warm them up. "Are you scared to get married?" She asked then, because she was a little scared. Not because it was him, but because marriage itself was so much. Never had the idea of loving the person she married crossed her mind. She never had that option.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

► Helvard, Dragonborn ◄

Hel listened to her and nodded. "Honestly, yes. I mean...I always wanted to put this behind me one day, but I didn't know that would come so soon. Marriage leads to things like a home and a children...and I couldn't leave my wife or children without someone there, I woudln't want to go out and maybe not come home one day." He said.

Hilarious Millionaire

User Image
Antonia Didrikke

Antonia nodded, smiling softly."I know what you mean. I am relieved though, since I don't have to marry Siddgeirs son." She explained. "Don't worry about having to settle down for a while though. I won't be queen for a long time." She added, braiding her hair just to keep her hands busy.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

► Helvard, Dragonborn ◄

Hel heard her and said, "Honestly that does sound awful. I haven't met him, but from what you have told me, he doesn't sound pleasant." he said to her. He laid back finally and looked up at the stars.

Hilarious Millionaire

User Image
Antonia Didrikke

Antonia looked at the stars when he did, laughing and laying back on her bed roll. "He wasn't pleasant. You'd think with as power hungry as he was, he would have tried to impress me more." She told him, laughing again. "I'm glad you don't have to try to impress me." She noted, stretching her arms out. She sighed out then, closing her eyes.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

► Helvard, Dragonborn ◄

Hel looked over at her now and asked, "I don't have to?" He knew he coud be seen as impressive, but he had figured he might have to try a little to impress someone like her. He was glad at the same time...he wanted Atonia to like him because they were getting married.

Hilarious Millionaire

User Image
Antonia Didrikke

Antonia laughed and turned on her side to face him. "No, you're just naturally impressive." She teased. She smirked, propping herself up on her elbow. "Is it true you can talk to dragons? " She asked, raising her brows. "Because that would be really impressive." She said simply.

Ooc:: lol are you noticing the fact that there are now four votes???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas