Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The second she looked at him he felt his heart skip a beat, she was so gorgous and he was almsot stunned. he coughed alittle trying to pull himself from her soft grey eyes, her long braided redish hair, this feeling was so different, she wasnt like all the other common girls, not at all and yet, the shyness she showed was cute. wathcing her reaction he found it very cute and he bit his lip as wilfred returned with the basket of apples "here we are sir, i found them all" he said and anthony "very good wilfred" he looked back at Alecia "its a very beautiful name, ive not met someone with such beauty" he smiled.

looking to the armor he sighed "yes, everyone is always worried about breaking my ....armor... if you would, please do not threat i am fine, and so are you" he smiled at her as she changed it to the gold and he looked down, perhaps it was much more than the apples would usually cost but he wasnt taking no for an answer "i do not think so, take it as presant if you will..." he knew the girl wouldnt take it without alittle force and he hated to pull the card but he had to "...do it as a favour for me then, for bumping into me" he reached out and out and gently took he hand soft hand and placed the bag in her hand.

(stupid net wont let me do collors )

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Just when she thought she had her nerves under control Anthony made not just a comment about her name, but a compliment about it and about her. The warmth of blush that had begun to recede from her cheeks returned quickly, and it didn't help that this charismatic prince was quite attractive as well. However she knew with little thought put to it that he was a Prince, not a peasant, not a baker or blacksmith, he was Royalty and far beyond her station.
Wilfred, his servant had by this point attended to the mess of apples on the ground as Anthony held the bag of gold out to her, when she protested against the amount he was just as quick to stand his ground that she take it. His words were clever when he took her hand gently in his to place the weight of the coins into it, she wanted to tell him even if it was a favor for running into him it was not right, yet her words seemed to catch in her throat as she swallowed. She did not pull her hand away and watched it as his was still placed on hers, sighing she looked up to him refusing to take the gold from him even though she desperately wanted it. Though she did not want it for the sake of her, but rather her farm and her father. With this gold she could higher some help at the farm for the week making everything far easier.
"I worry not that the armor become damaged, but that the person wearing it get hurt in the process." she whispered looking down at her hand once more, a comment almost as if she was not saying it directly to him but just as an afterthought. She shook her head tossling the long braid behind her momentarily before looking back up to him, "Favor or not it does not feel right Your HIgh....Prince Anthony. But if you insist that I take this at least allow me to tell you where the Orchard is. This way if you ever out in that area you are welcome to what the trees have to offer." finally gaining control over herself she flashed him a welcoming and confident smile that this offer could be agreed upon.

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''
Princess -

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
When he saw her face redden he couldn't help but wonder why, was it cause of his status like all girl thought about him? Or was there more to it, he wasn't even sure why he was thinking about it do much but he couldn't help it, there was something about her that made him smile, and yet he only just met her. As she spoke about his armor again but now referred to the person inside the armor he smiled warmly "thank you for your worry, it is very nice of you, I just worry for your safety aswell, I care about all the people in this kingdom" he said letting her hand go after sometime, he wished he could hold her hand longer, he even forgot he was.

There was something about how she fought back without being insulting he rather enjoyed the fight she had, most girl would just agree all the time nicer really wanting anything but his money. When she said that he could go down to her orchad to get more he found the idea very good, this way he could see her again "that would be great, I can come get some more apples, mother would love these apples" he spoke and Wilfred added "and I know the princesses will love some aswell, princess Mary, she loves her apples my lord" Anthony gritted his teeth and shot Wilfred a cold look "I'm warning you wilfred" he mumbled slight before looking to the girl "heh sorry, but please tell me where your orcha is, I may come by again soon to get more apples" he had an excuse to visit.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
((omg...I posted this morning....and its gone. WHAT THE ********! that makes me a sad llama dramallama because I had fun with that post gonk ))

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(aaawww stupid gaia stop being stupid. I'm sorry cara sad looks like you'll have to have fun with it again smile )

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
"It is a good man who cares about the welfare of others, and a great Prince who worries about those he rules over" Alicia spoke kindly, softly, with a gentle smile on her face after he removed his hand from hers leaving only the weight of gold in her grasp and the velvet bag that held the money.
Talking about the apples Wilfred chimed in as if reminding the prince of the bride he was supposed to be looking for, something Alicia was all too familiar with. On many occasions her father did the same thing when he caught her staring off at a handsome young man, or before she understood to keep her mouth shut talked to her mother about her dreams for the future such as what kind of life they would have, or how happy she would be. Her mother would always defend Alicia however, telling her father that she was only young and to let her dream while she could, and it didn't mean that life couldn't be had with Michael.
She did not betray the thoughts that overcame her in her expression, and rather chuckled at Wilfred's comment. Indeed the prince was handsome, but it wasn't just his kindness that was beginning to leave her rather transfixed on the man. He was kind to someone of he station and did not look down upon her like many would, he too expressed that he would rather be looked on as a human and not someone of authority. He had quelled her fears of what horrible fate could have awaited her had he not been this generous.
"I do hope whatever princess you share my farm's apples with finds them to her liking. It would be a shame to disappoint any Queen to be." Smiling brightly she looked to the coin in her hand as she opened the leather satchel hanging over her shoulder and at her side and secured the money inside. The knowledge that Anthony was to pick a bride was known throughout the province, but there was no word if he had in fact settled upon a woman as of yet. There were always rumors flying around that he had as a matter of fact picked so and so duchess, or so and so countess, but the names were constantly changing leading Alicia to believe that not a single one of them were up to his standards. She'd heard that many women had tried to win his hand in marriage, mostly the higher ranking noble women that could marry into the royal family. It would not surprise her if in due time princesses from foreign lands or surrounding kingdoms would offer up themselves to him, but likely not for love. Arranged marriages were all only a game of money, or of power, more so when it came to the throne than with someone such as herself. Her agreement wasn't all that different, though it was still up in the air.
"I would be happy to tell you where the orchard is though" she looked over her shoulder as if in the direction she was planning on giving him then looked back "Walking its about two hours North out of the gates, its a little off of the main road but if you pay attention you will see the trees from there making it quite easy to find. I will have to warn my father about this, I'm sure he'd have a heart attack if you or a royal servant came to pay us a visit. He'd probably think you were coming to take me away, he's always suspicious what I'm up to." embarrassed about those last words she lifted a hand to her face hiding her lips with her fingers and looking away, why did she feel the need to just ramble to the prince about nonsense that might even make her look like an awful person hiding secrets. "I mean not that I'm doing anything to be ashamed of, because I'm not...hehe....He's my father so he worries." she said nervously.

((I changed the distance, figured it was too close to the walls of the city XD))

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''
Princess -

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Smiling warmly he nodded happy to hear her compliment, he did care about his people, well his fathers people but one day they would be his own and he would take care of them aswell. At the mention of princess's he sighed showing his true nature to the whole situation as he turned away just slightly to stare at the apple in his hand "If I had my way, I wouldn't be feeding anything to these queen wannabes, I'm not liking picking a bride" he said shaking his head he stood straight and looked back to the girl he was growing more and more fasinated with, she was goregous and funny from what he met so far, he wante to know more about her.
She gave directions and he glance at wilfred who nodded, the man would remember if Anthony could not, she began to ramble abit but it didn't bother him one bit "well ill be sure to visit, please do not do anything over the top, no need to go extravagant" he chuckle.

Anthony was about to ask another question but there came a voice from the side an he glanced to see a male bowing to him, the man was well dressed and looked rather muscular so had an obvious heavy lifting job of something like the blacksmith. The man stood "straight "I am sorry for what ever trouble my dear Alicia has caused" the man spoke wanting to protect the girl, Anthony found this rather pircular, we're they together or something, the thought was kind with him but he would get over it, he was much higher up, those thoughts were not aloud "no no, she did nothing wrong, we were having a good conversation" he smile looking back at alicia "well tha k you for your apples my dear, have a good day" he said bowing lightly to her.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
With what he was saying she could in her own way relate but before she could even say something about it her words fell short at the sound of a familiar voice. Her countenance changed from chipper to slight annoyance when Michael stepped up to her side, she shot an irritated glance at him before looking back to the prince forcing the smile past the annoyance "I doubt I would be able to afford any extravagance for you Prince Anthony, I am glad you do not expect it" she curtsied politely to the man as he bid his farewell, "Please do enjoy those apples, and a good day to you.". Standing tall she turned to Michael after looking into the window of the bakery, "you seem to be doing well this morning" she said flatly turning and beginning to walk away towards the butcher hoping they would have a fresh supply of meats to pick from and not just yesterdays cuts on ice. Alicia knew Michael would follow her, so for now she would have no choice but to deal with it.

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''
Princess -

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Micheal smiled and bowed to the prince then followed after Alicia, he stayed close and nodded "I am well my dear, I herd you had a run in with the prince and thought I'd come and rescue my love who knows what could have happened, I was worried" he said looking at her as he followed, "how are you?" his eyes drifted across the see of people not actually caring but acting as if he did .

Anthony looked to wilfred a big smile on his face one in which hadn't been there earlier, one in which hadn't been seen on his face in awhile. They walked over to there horses and climbed on, wilfred put the apples into a bag and climbed on then they began there ascent up the hill towards the castle that over looked the kingdom. Try we're silent for a time then Anthony looked to Wilfred "Wilfred, I feel strange" the man tilted his head "why is that sir, are you sick" Anthony shrugged "I'm not quite sure, I get a warm feeling in my chest everytime I think of that girl" Wilfred smirked "ah air I do beleive you have a crush on that peasant girl, but aslong a it's only a crush" this caused Anthony to be confused "why? Why can't it be more?" he asked and Wilfred raised a brow "um sir? Your a prince, you cannot be romantically involved with someone of her stature, its not aloud, sure you could visit her late at night if you liked but the public could never know". Anthony was anger at his words "you think I'm that cold? I am not like the last king before my father, spilling his seed all over the kingdom, baby's of royal and in royal blood, im not a pig" he growled as he went silent ignoring the apology that came from Wilfred.

As soon as they got to the kingdom he took the apples from Wilfred and left him to the horses, saying nothing. He found his mother in the garden "mother, try these apples" he said handing her the best looking one, he mother was confused not only by the offer of an apple but also the look on his sons face. Taking a bite she grinned happily "wow these are great, how many have you got there? 14hhmm we should get some more for tomorrows feast, they are magnificent" she giggled
As he ate away at the apple "and what's with the goofy look" she grinned causing Anthony to go red "nothing mother, nothing at all " but she was not convinced "it's a girl isn't it?" she smile Anthony tried to cover it up "Erm no, um maybe, never you mind" his mother giggled.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Walking at a steady pace she could hear Michael coming up behind her, she had hoped she could have avoided the man but alas he always had a way of finding her when she didn't need to go to the smithy for equipment, payments, or to get a horse shod. "Well if you must know I was doing just fine before you came along" her tone spoke clearly of the discontent, yet it was clear she was trying to be civil until the irritation wore off. Michael was a decent young man, he always seemed to go out of his way to display kindness when she was around by focusing his full undivided attention on her and her alone. She'd known him for years, and her family had known his for longer. Glancing over at her shoulder towards him she raised a somewhat bemused eyebrow, how many times had she told him not to call her by any endearing term? "I am not your love" speaking as she turned her head forward to continue on walking she weaved around a few women standing on the street likely gossiping about anything and everything of interest. "I know you mean well when you talk to me like that, but I'm not flattered, and I am especially not flatted when you feel that I'm in danger or in need of assistance." the irritation in her tone had already died down significantly and she spoke softer as they approached the butcher shop.

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''
Princess -

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Micheal held his hand over his heart "that hurts" he chuckled but soon found her words irritating, he'll he liked the girl but for reasons of his own accord. Following carefully stepping around people as they gossiped he gritted his teeth at her reaction to his words and rolled his eyes "is it bad that I care for you? Ive herd of people doing less to a royal and being locked in a cell, or worse, kings think they can have there way with anyone they want" grasping her hand he pulled her to a stop to look at him "I'm only doing this cause I care alicia, I care for my wife to be, only want to see you safe" he told her staring into her eyes.

Anthony sat down his mother sitting beside her, she called a servant over to take the apples and she looked at Anthony, brushing some hair away "so what's her name?" she said watching his face deepen in color "I just met her mom, so can't stop thinking about her already, her names alicia chevalier, a apple picker I wonder if she is thinking about me" he said looking up at the sky. His mother was stunner to see her son finally falling for someone but she wasn't so sure "chevalier, sounds very familure, she might be related to sir Bowen, a good man fought valiantly" she smiled and nodded "I I think he might be my love, how could she not think about a handsome young man like yourself, just please becareful my love, I don't want to see you get hurt, some lower class do not want us for or looks, I'm sure she is not like that, oh an I wouldn't tell your father that" she sighed an kissed his cheek, it Pained her though, she knew he wouldn't be aloud with this woman.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Before she even had the opportunity to grasp the door handle her hand had been grabbed causing her to turn about and face Michael. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily as he spoke to her "Technically speaking I'm not your wife to be" she caught herself from adding on the final word 'yet', she didn't want to be his betrothed even if it would help the farm. She was keeping it afloat just fine by herself, even if it did put a strain on her from time to time she knew in the end it would all be worth it. Opening her eyes she looked up at him and gently removed her hand from his "I am not the woman you want to marry Michael, I think this little agreement that was made and put on ice a few years ago has gotten to that head of yours." she chuckled lifting a finger and poking him in the forehead somewhat roughly. Just because he wasn't her favorite person on the planet didn't mean she couldn't joke with him. "And yes worse could have happened to me, but be thankful Prince Anthony is a rational man who understood it wasn't my fault I was almost run over in the middle of the street by some daft carriage driving lunatic." it still even shocked her at his kindness and how he tried to take the blame from her, and even more so at his generosity for the gold he gave her. "And no it isn't a bad thing that you care about me, you just need to realize that often times I'm quite capable of caring for myself. I'm no damsel in distress you know."

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''
Princess -

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Micheal frowned, it was true, she was trying to fight it, but he wasn't really giving up but he hated trying so hard, he could have any girl and yet she didn't even like him at all. As he poked his head he stared at her and shook his head slightly "like I said I'm only trying to care for you, if you marry me, you will have all your debts paid and done, your dad can relax for the rest of his days" he smiled reached up to her cheek and move forward to kiss her cheek "just think about it ok, have all debts cleared and a happy father" he said before stepping away and headed towards his blacksmiths.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Alicia sighed when Michael leaned forward to kiss her cheek, she hated when he did that. She said nothing further to him knowing they would both always stand their ground at their ends of the argument, it wasn't something discussed every encounter but it was often enough talked about for her to know that getting him to change his mind would be impossible.
When he turned and walked away she watched him for a moment knowing that if she agreed to the marriage things could be far better than they were, her father could just as he said rest easy, the farm would be saved, and she wouldn't have to work nearly as hard to keep it afloat. However something inside of her would always whisper that this life was her own, and she had to regain control over it.
Shaking the throughout away she walked though the doors of the butcher shop where she was immediately greeted. Unfortunately after speaking with the man she was upset to find that the cuts available for purchase were not what she was looking for, nor were they fresh. It seemed she would have to return to the orchard and gather her bow, dinner would have to be hunted today and not purchased.

The time taken to travel from one kingdom to this one had numbered in weeks, five to be exact, and by drawn carriage. Needless to say the journey had been rather exhausting, and Princess Sophia De LaFontaine was on her last nerve. "Honestly is there no faster way of travel?!" she scoffed peering out the window, her hand below her chin as she scanned the scenery within the walls of the castle with her cold blue eyes, a scowl written in her dark brows. It was the last handful of minuets that seemed to drag on longer and longer until they were welcomed past the guards and onto the castle grounds where with a huff of impatience the door to the carriage was finally opened. Taking the assistants of a gurad's hand she stepped from the carriage feeling the soreness of her body from the long journey cramped inside of that box on wheels. Her long dress was made specifically for travel and though far more comfortable than a corset would not have been her immediate choice of clothing, the fabric was soft and loose upon her body, the green was accented by darker shades and gold lining, the necklace that sat upon her chest was only of the finest metals and gems, and her long dark hair had been fashioned into a somewhat simple braided bun. She had been greeted by the guards as servants began to unload the back of the carriage and the second one that had followed in behind her, but yet she was rather disappointed to see that they were the only ones. Was it too much to ask for even a small royal welcome?

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''
Princess - "" - ""

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
a servant aproached anthony and Maria and whispered to the queen, she smiled and nodded "oh good, we shall make our way there now thank you please assist with her belongings" the servant nodded and left. Anthony raised heis hea din confusion and Maria smiled "come, we must greet our first guest and before you say a thing, you have to do it" anthony sighed and took a breath "fine but im not gonna look happy about it" he said. it took them only a few short minutes to make there way to the front doors to the keep, a few servants followed behind tthe royals "im sorry we are late my dear" the queen called to Princess Sophia. being of higher standing he knew the girl would curtsy and Maria did the same, Anthoyn on the other hand kept his gaze away, his eyes on the carriage behind "alot of stuff for such a short trip" he spoke to no one in particular his mother answering in reply "now now mind your mannors Anthony, she is here for you now" she giggled then looked bak to sophia "how was your trip my dear"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff