Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
She hated doing this, hated running to him to make sure he was okay, hated acting like she actually cared for his well being, oh how he did nothing but get on her nerves since their first meeting. "What do you think I'm doing back here?" she asked her brow showing concern that he was horribly injured, her eyes looking to him then to his leg. She figured it was the injury, and it seemed to have reopened with the blow, well at least it wasn't fatal. She still did need him alive after all, no matter how much she detested him. "I saw you limp away from your horse, I feared something horrible had happened." she pressed her hand over her chest and took a breath before striding over to him and kneeling beside him on the floor trying to avoid getting in the way to look at the injury herself, "You haven't broken anything there have you?" she asked

Alicia / Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Princess Sophia ~ "" - ""

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anthony sighed and nodded "im fine, no broken bones, the lance skidded off my armor and opened the wound" he said and watched as Wilfred finished his bandaging "will that be all sir" he said cleaning up the mess "yes, please give us a moment" Anthony said and watched Wilfred bow and then leave. when he was gone he looked to sophia "thank you for caring" he smiled wanting to get up but it hurt right now. he bit his lip and then looked back to sophia "how are you enjoying your tornament?" he asked cheerily.

(i has an awesome idea to run by you)

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
She watched holding the look of concern as Wilfred worked on the injury, but she displayed relief when he stated it was only minor. When Wilfred left upon Anthony's request she wanted to smile, alone again, her running to his aid to make sure he was safe, she was as far as she was concerned playing her part rather well. "I'm enjoying it actually, well besides the scare you just gave me." she giggled looking up at him from her knelt spot upon the ground, he was handsome for a prince making her hope all of this was worth it. "But how about you? Do you enjoy being out there facing off against these other men? It must be scary, and thrilling at the same time."

Bowen - "" - ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Thank you for your concern" he said watching her thinking, the girl was earning big points, she seemed generally concerned, she wanted him to be safe, it actually made him feel good not having someone only caring about his power or money. He thought about her question and smiled "it's...thrilling" he said happily as he stood, his leg stung painfully but he pushed threw it, he held his hand out to help her up "I love it, the adrenaline, the hits, I hope I win, do you think I can" he asked

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
She chuckled and nodded "you don't need to thank me for showing concern Anthony, though I do appreciate you notice it" smiling up at him her teeth glitter perfectly like white pearls.
"Win?" she thought for a moment lifting a finger to her lips and looking away from him, "To be completely honest I could not say for sure." Looking back up at him with her blue eyes she studied him once more, "I have seen many of these men joust, its always been a past time of mine and my fathers to watch the tournaments ever since I can remember. You appear to have the training, but you don't seem to be seasoned like most of them." she knitted her brow in thought "This wouldn't by chance be your first tournament would it?" she asked understanding that if it wasn't he'd be insulted, but if it was he might appreciate the fact that she noticed.
Taking his hand she used his help to stand from the ground she'd been sitting on and gently brushed whatever dirt that may have gathered on her beautiful dress off.

((Promise I haven't forgotten about this one razz ))

Bowen - "" - ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He was alittle upset with her words but knew it was true, they had more experience, it disnt matter how many people taught him, til he got a few matches under his belt he disnt have much of a chance. When she asked if it was his first he nodded "yes my first" he smiled kinda happy she wasn't rude and appreciated her words. He noticed her pearl white smile and wondered alittle, but yet, another face still took her own.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
After some time of standing and watching the entrance of Anthony's tent Alicia, or in this case Sir Heinrich decided it was best to prepare for the next match that 'he' would charge in. A handful of face offs passed producing victors that would see to the next round and finally it was once again her turn.
Just like before the crowd cheered and jeered for the chivalric knight that rode from one side of the arena to the side 'he'd' be starting upon. 'He' waved to those not only sitting on side where cushioned seats were provided, but to those who were of lower status that were forced to stand on the other side of the arena; they cheered loudest. Clément Thomas was her opponent this match, a young man with a fiery spirit when it came to jousting. She'd faced off against him once before and nearly lost Able, but she was lucky to save herself from being de-horsed; that was the first time she'd done this and she hadn't met him again since. She hoped he hadn't honed his skills further.
The flagger raised the flag and jumped out of the way giving way to their charge as they ran their horses along the fence, lowering their lances and aiming. Every time the force knocked the wind from her, but this time more so than before as he had aimed straight at chest rather than her shoulder. Bending backwards over the saddle she felt her lance graze his shoulder, but did not feel it break. Reaching the end of the arena Able was stopped by those assisting in the competition and she quickly regain her composure.

"I do hope you don't find my honesty offensive," she blinked looking down making it seem as if she was ashamed for telling the truth, "I fear I am not a great liar at all, though I wouldn't want to be especially around you. From liars many tyrants and thieves are born, what kind of woman would I be if I became one myself? Not a respected one, and I definitely wouldn't be able to find a man I could love, and have him love me back." She spoke softly taking care with her words peering up at him from her bowed head sheepishly.

Bowen - "" - ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
anthony smiled as she looked down, he couldnt help but feel alittle happy with her, even if she was still alittle unnerving to him. as she looked away he reached down and cupped her cheek "its a good quality, id rather truth than lies" he smiled gently leaning down and kissing her cheek gently "thank you, i guess i should get ready for my next match, wish me luck" he said and grinned getting his armor ready and heading to the entrance to the tent holding it open for the princess to leave.

a few meters from anthonys tent a man who had just won his match in full black armor watched his tent, growling as he saw anthony and sophia together, he knew his next aponant, and he had seen anthonys fisrt match, he knew how to win.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Round two commenced immediately after and though she'd braced herself for the Impact it still knocked the breath from her, and painfully this time around. She'd landed a hit, a hard one at that but not without consequence, in order to hit him that hard and fast she had to lean into it rather than protecting herself leaving her opposite shoulder open. Her lance splintered as did his as it broke upon her shoulder denting the armor in considerably, and she felt a pain shoot up blotting out her vision for a few moments. Reaching the other side of the gate she was assisted once more, but her arm was on fire. She tried to move it, readjust it in the armor but found quickly that any movement made the pain far more intense and it didn't help that the heat inside the armor seemed to be intensified. She wanted to remove the helmet to catch a breath of fresh air but knew it wasn't going to be possible, so she swallowed what pain she could. She feared but wouldn't be able to tell until later that her shoulder had been dislocated by the force.

When his hand cupped her face she knew she was drawing him in, one step closer to success, but she couldn't let the thrill of this upset her act, however the kiss he placed upon her rose cheeks almost did.
Thanking him with a soft nod as he opened the tent for her to leave "Please do be safe Anthony, I would hate to see any harm come to you." she smiled up at him knowing it wasn't the right time to make any further moves, "I will be cheering for you're victory." she said bidding him farewell and making her way back though the crowd to her seat next to the King and Queen.

Bowen - "" - ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
anthony smiled watching as she walked back to be with his parents, he sighed and moved to the arena with other knights "this is a close one, he doesnt looked to good" a knight said and he nodded "he'll win it, he is skilled, but his arm doesnt look to good" he said as a knight looked at him "speaking of which, how is your leg my prince i saw you limping off" anthony smiled softly "yeah im fine, for hurt hunting the other night, and the lance hit the leg" he told the man "im so sorry, i couldnt lift the lance up" anthony laughed and patted his shoulder "its ok".

Smiling evilly the black knight, also known as sander nodded as he herd them discuss but he never removed his helm just listening to the prince talk and watching the jhoust.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
If Sir Heinrich wanted to win this match 'he'd' have to push 'himself' this round, if Clément landed another hard enough hit Alicia would be done for. Thankfully the injured shoulder was not the hand that would hold the lance, and she tried not to think about the pain from getting hit again on that side; the last thing she needed was to pass out. If she did her helmet would be removed, her identity reviled. From across the arena she stared at Clément hoping that the odds turned in her favor, and as the flagger raised the final flag she spurred able forward holding her lance steady making it seem as if she was aiming for his chest.
As his lance broke upon her armor her shoulder erupted in pain, knowing he'd injured Sir Heinrich Clément had gone for the same spot.
Reaching the end of the arena Able was pulled to a stop by those assisting the knights, her vision blind with pain, her ears swimming, her breathing hard as she tried to maintain her consciousness. She could hear cheering but none of it made sense mixed with the jabbering of those that quickly aided her from the saddle. Moments passed as she tried waving them off and finally what had happened began to make more sense as she regained control. Her lance lay shattered on the ground, and Clément lay motionless in the field his helmet a good six feet from him as men rushed to help him, how the reacted reassured her that he hadn't been killed as it was possible, but instead knocked out cold.
The crowd was cheering for her, or well, Sir Heinrich, she'd de-horsed him, she'd won.

Bowen - "" - ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
it was an intense match, as they collided, sir Heinrich winning, as the other knight cam crashing down, at first a lot of people thought he was dead, but the doctor called otherwise, he was out cold. a sigh of relief came from his lips and he smiled. watching the knight as they got him off the feild he herd the call that he was next taking on a black knight, name unknown, another mysterious knight, sir hienrich was one and here was another. sighing he got to his horse watching the large black knight ride out to the feild he put on his helmet and as he rode out passing sir heinrich he nodded "fantastic riding" he said then moved to the arena. the people cheered for him, not so much for the dark mysterious man. as they prepared to go anthonys heart raced.

charging forward there was something different about this knight, when he rode onto the feild he had watched the king and queen and sophia, he had bowed to them all, and lingered with the princess. as anthony rode hard forward he dropped the lance slowly but was off target and missed completely, but sander, his lance dropped, looked like it slipped to others but to anthony he saw it, the lance dropped low, and hit his legs hard the wounded leg. falling forward on the horse he hugged it close he groaned in pain, he did that on purpose.

sander circled smiling, he watched anthony he was in pain, it was working but he was annoyed that he hadnt fallen off, he was strong this boy. ready for the next bout he laughed as anthony got ready aswell. kicking the horse when the flag was waved he charged at anthony dropping the lance right into his leg once again this time he was sure of it.

anthony groaned as he dropped his lance, the black knights lance hit his leg again, dead on in the same spot and he was so close to being thrown it wasnt funny, this man wanted the win bad, and he was going right for his bad leg. tony panted his eyes closed as he felt the horse stop, he hugged the horse "my lord are you ok" a man spoke but he could barely hear threw the throbbing in his leg and threw his body.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Leaving the field Alicia let out a heavy sigh of relief while behind her Sir Clément was being helped from the field, his horse on the other hand no long belonged to him since in the event of being de-horsed the winner took the creature for himself. Another horse was the last thing she needed.
While being lead to the other side, a servant following behind with her new mount, and her leading Able she nodded a thank you to Anthony who complimented her.... or well.... Sir Heinrich on 'his' riding; inside the helmet she could feel the heat of blush upon her cheeks.
Standing to the side she watched now as a new rider came to the field, and Anthony himself was called up to compete. This new man clad in dark armor was unfamiliar to her, and never had she seen him. Instead of finding Sir Clement to make a deal on the horse she decided to at least stay and watch this round silently cheering for Anthony.

Sophia returned to her seat next to the King and Queen silently greeting them with a curtsy and a smile before making herself comfortable, from there she watched the match between Sir Heinrich and Sir Clément cheering quite eagerly with the crowd when Sir Clément was de-horsed. When Anthony was in line to compete next she looked to his opponent to make a guess on if he'd have a chance at winning, but when the man rode past their seats she felt his eyes linger upon her, yet there was something.... familiar.
Curious she watched paying more mind to the black knight than Anthony, and by round one her suspicions solidified.
Anger rose in her as she gripped her dress tight when the lance lowered hammering Anthony hard in the leg leaving him reeling in pain at the other end of the stadium.

From the looks of it from the start of the mach before the even charged the knight in black seemed rather cocky and full of himself, how he rode before the king and queen, and a beautiful princess sitting at their side.... so that was who he was talking about? How could she compare, the woman was gorgeous, beautiful, everything she wasn't.....
As her mind began to trail she pulled her eyes from that woman as the match started, why was she even thinking like this! Anthony was A PRINCE she was not a princess.... the meeting tonight was only just that, they could be friends correct?
The horns blew and the horses charged, but being a spectator made it far easier than in the line of fire to determine where the knights were targeting and before the lance even landed she saw it tilt towards Anthony's leg.... the leg she'd injured. Wide eyed she watched as he rode to the other side in a clear amount of pain, pain that could have been avoided had she not thought he was a deer the night before and shot him. Her body stiffened, would they ask questions about the day old injury?

Bowen - "" - ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
maria gasped in horror "anthony" she cringed in sorrow wanting it to end, the king on the other hand sat calmly, his hand grasped his wifes and he spoke gently "my love, it will be fine, anthony knows that is he cant do it, to stop, he is a smart and brave lad, let him learn" it did little to stop her worry, and she stood and left. shaking his head the king noticed how tense the princess was "its ok my dear" he started lifting his eyes back to the match " hell be fine" he told her, or himself?.

anthony however was not great, the leg was buring and he felt that if he had it removed it would feel much better "damn alicia" he groaned as walter apeared from nowhere to his side "my lord, you must stop, your injury wil worsen if you do this" a nearby man over herd and gasped "injury, the prince it hurt. shaking his head anthoyn pushed to sit up "no, im fine, proceed with the tournament" all the while his eyes stared angrily at the black knight who was just waiting for anthony to give up, though he knew hed be in alot of trouble for all this.

setting up, they charged froward once again and as he thought, the black knights lance dropped low but anthony pulled the horse to the side and into the railing the horse let out a whine and then they got to the end "this man will not give up, thats it" he growled and tapped the horse he rode twice on the neck "full speed stranger" the horse seemed to understand and before they took up, the horse lifted, standing on two feet it let out a loud snort and then bolted forward at a high speed, much fast than the black knights speed. the knight was predictable going for his leg, and anthony snarled, if he was going play it like that, then anthony was going to play his own game. pulling the lance up the lance slammed right into the face of the black knight and like a boulder hitting a wall the black knight fell, and hard, his helmet came flying off and hitting the ground. the crowd stood with a massive cheer chanting his name, the king smiling and clapping while the black knight stood, his face red with rage staring towards the prince. anthony was tempted to jump from his horse and run at the knight, beat him to a pulp but he took the hight rode, taking a breath adn bowing to the man he turned his horse away heading right back to his tent, once more, he had to tend to the damage.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Alicia wanted to leave the sidelines and pull her frantic eyes hidden under the helmet from the match, she wanted to look away knowing she was the cause of this, but she couldn't. She stood beside the assistant holding the reigns of Sir Clément's horse who two was transfixed on the match, the knight she'd fought against had long since vanished back to the tents to have whatever injuries he'd acquired from their match tended to. She hoped she could find him.
Anthony rode hard against the black knight clearly pushing himself to win, even risking injury to himself and his mount as he pulled the horse into the railing; the cry the horse made hurt her, she hoped the creature wasn't injured by the impact.
The third time round she held her breath watching for his next move, it seemed Anthony had judged his opponents style by now and with putting on a burst of unexpected speed managed to land a devastating hit to the Black Knight's head knocking the helmet to the ground. She let go of the breath she'd been holding and raised her fist in the air refraining herself from cheering like a woman, as it seemed many other knights cheered with her.

Sophia nodded to the king when he spoke to her reassuring that it would be alright, but that was all she could do was nod. As the match continued she soon found herself standing from her seat among many others in anticipation of who would win, but when the helmet was knocked clean off of the Black Knights head her anger flared.
She lifted a hand to cover her mouth breathing in deep, breathing out long in a sigh masking it as relief that Anthony had won, but in reality she was trying to control herself from marching out on the field.
"Dare I say this match is leaving me rather faint of heart" she whispered lowering herself into the chair in a rather exhausted manner, "I have seen many tournaments, many far bloodier than this, but I fear the stress of watching your son compete....." she looked over to the King and Queen, "Well it's leaving me rather winded.".

Anthony having won that match gave her no further reason to remain on the side lines and watch the next stand off between knights. Nodding to the assistant she began walking away following in the direction Anthony had gone off in likely to tend to his leg, Sir Clément's tent would be over in that area since he was taken off in the same direction.
Leading the way Able walked at her side his eyes always observant of those around, even sizing up the other's knight's horses with a dominating snort. It took a little bit of asking and masking her voice to locate Sir Clément's tent, but by time they arrived at it they were standing across the way of what could only be Anthony's own tent; the Royal Family's coat of arms and even guards standing outside the entrance. She tried to pay no mind to his tent and hastily requested that a servant standing outside Sir Clément's tent fetch his lord who was hopefully couscous by now.

Bowen - "" - ''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out