Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Shade

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
James looked back into her eyes "I care for everyone living in my house" he said "Dont you worry Nina, i wont let anything happen to you." he finnished with a warm, welcomeing look.

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nínã

She blushed at his comment and leaned her head on his chest as a thanks.

Noble Shade

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
A little suprised at first that Nina rested her head on his chest, James smiled a little bit before he rested his head on top hers. James grasped her hand in his, and gave it a small kiss, before closing his eyes. *I dont know why, but this feels right* he thought to himself.

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nínã

Nina started to purr out of no where. *Why am I purring? Do I like him?* she keep ahold of his hand.

Noble Shade

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
James smiled when she started to purr "I like having you around" he said in a soft voice "I've been alone in this house, I know its only been a short time, but i really do hope you enjoy yourself here." he finnished, squeezing her hand slightly.

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nínã

"Thanks most people don't" She covered her mouth, blushed and ran out of the room because she spook for the first time in a long time.

Noble Shade

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
James just smiled, as she ran out of his study *This is going to be interesting* he thought to himself. He sat back in his chair worked some more on the paperwork to have Nina free of a slaves life until he heard the grandfather clock in the main hall chime midnight. At that James walked the halls of his house, stopping at the same Tapestry that hung in a waing of the Manor he had closed off a long time ago. The tapestry illustrated the entire histroy of Jameses family, its hardships, war, and the good times they have had, but there was a part of the tapestry that showed something different. It showed a maiden form a long enslaved race, the Neko, standing side by side with a member of Jameses family. While James wasnt sure if it was him or not, he was sure that it was Nina. James smiled as he continued on to his room, to lay down for the night.

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nínã

Nina was wondering about the house thinking to herself. *Why did I speak to him? I haven't spoken in so long I forgot what my voice sounded like. * and many more questions. Her tail was flipping back and forth and her ears were flicking around at every little sound.

Noble Shade

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
James tossed and turned in his bed all night until he woke up screaming. sitting bolt upright in his bed covered in a cold sweat, James put his head in his hands and started to cry softly at first, but gaining more volume as he thoughth more and more of the family that he lost when his home was invaded.

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nínã

Nina heard James scream and she ran to his room and entered without asking to come in and held him close to her chest. "It is okay it will be alright" *I talked again why?*
{{{OOC: kinda a trait in her family to nurture people}}}

Noble Shade

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
James wrapped his arms around Ninas' waist pulling himself closer to her sobbing. After a while the sobbing subsided, and he was able to pull himself together enough to let a small laugh and say "You spoke again" before he started to fall asleep again in her arms.

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nínã

She blushed at him saying that but it was true she did speak again. *Why do I feel so calm around him? * "Goodnight" She said. She stayed by him all night with him in her arms asleep and her asleep sitting up.

Noble Shade

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
James woke up the still holding on to Nina. He gave a warm smile, before he headed down to the kitchens and started to make breakfast for the both of them. The smell of food being cooked wafted through the halls of the manor

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nínã

NIna woke up to the smell of food. *Hum...that smells good* she then noticed where she was and sorta freaked out. *Crap that wasn't a dream but I'm kinda glad* She got up and started her way to the eating area.

Noble Shade

8,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
James was on his way to the bedroom when he bumped into Nina. "oh hey." he blushed, looking down at the tray. "I figured that you would want something to eat." he finnished with a warm smile as he started to make his way to the dining hall with Nina, smiling the whole way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff