Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
He kissed her back and held her tightly. When they pulled away from each other he whispered back. "I love you to."
Leona clears her throat. "It's cute and all but we really need to get going now."
Matthew walks over and helps the two off the ground.
Lloyd smiles at Orihime and takes her hand. "Westward we go right?"

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She sniffed quietly and took Matthew's proffered hand, a small smile touching her lips as Lloyd asked the one question she could actually answer. "Westward we go, unless you had other travelling plans" She made sure to put the word travelling in there, not wanting to hear all the teasing from his parents.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Lloyd smiles and leads the way. "By the way are you okay? I know I was hot to hold." He points to her singed clothes.
(Time skip)
The Group has finally reached the edge of the forest. Surprisingly enough there was a town there that surprised even Leona and Matthew. "Well this is where we part." They state before taking Orihime a little ways away from Lloyd making him stay away for a second.
"Did you really mean what you said about loving my Son?" Leona asks her gently.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She followed them and frowned thoughtfully at Leona's question, doing her best to truthfully examine her feelings. After a few moments, she smiled and nodded, "I love him." She said simply and calmly, but with an almost unearthly joy in her voice that left no doubt as to the strength of her conviction.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
"Good Please take care of him then" Leona speaks happily before calling Lloyd over. "You better take care of her" Her and Matthew say at the same time. "Or we will kick your a**!"
Lloyd steps back in surprise then looks at Orihime and smiles. "Nothing will harm her ever." He reaches and takes her hand.
Leona smiles and takes Matthew's hand. "Good cya later kids..." They say before walking North bound.
Lloyd looks at Orihime. "Well lets go to the town and get some info." He says before gently leading her towards it.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She beamed at Lloyd and allowed herself to be pulled along towards the town, her face paling with nervousness, "T-town? Uh, Lloyd....I've never been around so many people before...maybe I should find a place to camp while you go into town?" She suggested hopefully, praying that she wouldn't have to go into that crowded noisy place.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
He looks at her and smiles holding her hand tightly. "Just don't let go it'll be fine I promise. I couldn't leave you out here by yourself." He says as they walk towards the town.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Nodding, she wrapped both her arms tightly around his arm, and walked close by his side as they entered the town, her eyes wide as they passed all sorts of people.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Lloyd smiles and holds her hand in a comforting manner. "See it's not all that bad really. We will only be here long enough to get some information on where we can go next." He figured he'd look to see if there was some sort of quest they could take up that seemed odd yet perfect for the two.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime turned her head slightly to look at him, frowning slightly, "Right, stay close, let you do the talking, and try not to gawk at you." She giggled at the last part, leaning her head on his shoulder as they walked.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Lloyd looks at her. "You say that while the men drool over you." He says point to a group of men staring at her. "We may want to get you pants and a tighter shirt something you can fight easier in." He looks at her. "Not to mention save you the embarrassment of flashing the men in the towns...Only I'm allowed to look." He jokes with her to try and relax her.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She giggled lightly and nodded, "Right, but why a tighter shirt? Wouldn't that just sort of...show off my...I mean, you know..." She was blushing slightly as her arms tightened slightly, pulling her closer to his arm in nervousness, those men really were staring at her and it was rather worrying.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
He nods. "That is true...but a loose shirt would get in your way in a fight or even show them a bit." He looks at her. "Hmm...What to do...We could always tie them down..." He jokes as he leads her into a Inn.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She frowned at him, "But that would be so uncomfortable! Not to mention just how much that would pull at my shoulders, I wouldn't be able to draw my bow. They have feeling too, you know." She added sternly, not even realizing what she had just said, and the possible ramifications later on.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
"We will have to get you a tight shirt that covers them well something you can move in without problem." He says as he walks up to the front desk. "Excuse me sir do you have a room for two?"
The man looks up and nods. Five Gold a night.
Lloyd steps back and looks at Orihime then back at the man. The price was outrageous. He grabbed her hand. "Sorry guess we will be outside tonight lets look for the clothes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff