Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image "I'm not an alchemist...but if you could make it blow up like that...can't you just make a similar explosion to either shatter the rock or melt it so you can pull your weapon out?" Her voice was soft and quiet as she talked it through, a slight tone of curiosity coloring her words. She shifted slightly and took a few steps back, just in case he did decide to blow the whole thing up to get his weapon back.

((Ick...sorry about the short post!))

Beloved Lunatic

( I don't mind short posts ^.^ When it comes to Literacy I just want to be able to know what the person is saying instead of reading h3y u dun 4get me. After all IM the king of short posts >.< HAHAHA JK)

User Image Lloyd looks at her then at the rock then at her again.
"I could if I knew exactly how to do that and how to control it. It only ever seems to happen that big by accident." He kneels again at the rock. Then looks back at her. "I only have half magic blood in me so I'm not that well at controlling it But..." He looks at his spear and at the rock deep in thought. "Yeah that will work." He looks at his new companion and smiles grabbing the spear. "You may want to move...well at least 30 yards in any direction away from me probably be best to be in front."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime nodded and turned, running back about 30 yards, turning back to watch what Lloyd was doing. She had to fight the urge to inch closer to get a better look at what was going on, she really didn't feel like being burnt or being throw yards through the air. As she stood there, waiting for the inevitable explosion, she couldn't help but think about what he had said- half magic blood...well that would compromise someone's control of whatever magic they can do.

((Hahaha, your posts aren't that short! ^_^))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd grabs the spear and just like in his training begins to imbue it with fire magic. The spear quickly began to glow red hot as if it was just coming out the forge. Soon it was even brighter turning white with heat. Lloyd actually felt the pain in his hands from how hot it was but continued to pull at it only to cause another explosion sending him only a few yards back with his spear in hand a trail of fire following where he went.
He stood laughing and jumping for joy that his spear was loose but soon dropped it and looked at his now burnt and bloodied hands quickly he wrapped them in his shirt and left his spear for his bag. It was free he could collect it after he took care of himself.

(They probably will become slightly short during longer talking sessions.)

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime raced forward when she saw the explosion, to see Lloyd's hands wrapped in his shirt. "Oh my, are-are you hurt?" She started forward again, a small frown of concern creasing her porcelain face as she noticed the blood that had stained his shirt. She reached out and gently grabbed his wrist, "Here, let me take a look." She murmured as she started to unwrap his hands, a small gasp passing her lips as she saw the burnt and bloody palms, the smell of charred skin tainting the air. She shifted, taking one of his hands in both of hers, her palm hovering over his wounds. Her face went completely calm as her hands started to glow softly.

She bowed her head, staring intently at his other palm as she reached out and covered it with her other hand, a similar glow being emitted from her palm as she healed his other hand. After a few moments, she took a step back and sighed quietly a small smile gracing her lips. "There, all healed. But please, try not to do it again?" A slight pink color started to creep up her cheeks as she realized, she hadn't even asked if he had minded her healing him..."I-I'm sorry. I...did that without asking you...I hope that's a-alright." She managed to stammer out, still staring down at her hands.

((Makes sense. There's only so much description you can put into a facial expression when talking, right?lol))

Beloved Lunatic

(yeah unless you got a flappy face >.< HAHAHA)

User ImageHe looks at her surprised. Then watches as she heals both his hands then after finishing apologizes for doing so. Lloyd shakes his head and stretches his hands. "No no its fine." He says stretching his hands more then looking at her. "Thank you so much. That's the first and hopefully the last time I'll have to super heat my spear like that." He stretches his hands some more. "That's very useful. I can only speed up my bodies own healing capabilities by heating the body and making it work faster but it burns up so much energy that I end up sleeping for a day." He says laughing before Collecting his spear and bag again. "Well anyways shall we get going to the place we arn't sure about going to?"

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She blinked and followed him over as he picked up his bag and spear, and smiled in amusement at his convoluted confused question. "Umm, okay. Sure, let's get going...but which direction are we going?" She turned slightly to look around at the horizon, a small sad smile touching her lips as she gazed out at the nothing in all directions. "I mean...one direction is as good as another, right? She turned towards Lloyd, waiting for him to respond.

((Hehehe, yeah no kidding! ^_^))

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageLloyd nods. This was true the only thing he really knew about these plains was that they were home to various tribes and such. He looks around in all directions. He points towards where he came from. "That way is nothing but forest after a two day walk." He looks around. "Which direction did you come from so we don't go that way either."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image "I-I...came from the forest..." She muttered quietly, looking away from Lloyd and out towards the horizon. She watched the sun browned grass wave back and forth in the gentle inconsistent puffs of wind that swept the large expanse of nothing that she now found herself in. She struggled to swallow past the sudden lump in her throat, to fight the unnerving crushing loneliness that had struck her out of nowhere as she stood there with Lloyd.

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageLloyd nods and looks at her then stretches. "Okay this way!" He exclaims starting to walk through the deep dry grass in a Northern direction. "So why are you out here anyways? It's not often that a woman goes on a adventure by herself with only a bow."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageShe followed Lloyd quietly for a few moments, looking over at him when he asked her why she was out there. Oh, dear...do I tell him about my Grandmother? Or...do I tell him a lie? Orihime remained quiet for a few moments as they continued to walk, trying to formulate an answer that wouldn't make her, and her grandmother, sound crazy. Pushing her fingers through her hair, she sighed quietly. You did always say Honesty is the best Policy, Grandma...

"My grandmother is a seer...a few years ago, she had a vision. She wouldn't tell me what it was about, but she did tell me that 3 months after my 18th birthday, I was supposed to leave the cottage, and walk west out on the plains...and that I would know when to stop walking west." Her cheeks seemed to perpetually be pink now, she was blushing so often.

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageLloyd stops dead in his tracks and turns to look at her.
"A Seer? That's quite rare." He looks west. "All I know that lies west is the forest I once called home." He turns back to Orihime. "Are you sure you should be traveling north with me if your meant to go west?" A slight breeze touches their hair as he searches her face.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime blinked lightly and stopped, turning to look at him. "I...I'm not completely sure, but it can't just be coincidence that on my grandmother's instructions I started walking west, and met you out on the plains...I think, maybe she meant for me to travel with you. After-all...she did say I would know when to stop travelling west..." Her voice was slow and calm...she hadn't really thought about this when she asked to travel with him, but now, she was even more confused.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Lloyd frowns at this. It could mean what she said with them traveling together but then again it could be so much more. Maybe they should go west. She did say she would know when to stop but is she sure. "Are you sure that's what it means is to travel with me? There could be so much more west I've never been to the other side of the forest. I mean what good does traveling with a Hermit do you?" He seemed just as lost as she was now.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She looked at Lloyd, a small sigh of confusion passing her lips, followed almost immediately by a gasp of surprise, "Have you traveled a lot? Do you, um, know a lot of places? Because...if you do...maybe, just maybe that knowledge could be helpful? And well...I have this feeling that I was supposed to meet you though...maybe we're supposed to travel west together?" She looked off towards the west, across the gently waving sea of grass...a small frown puckering her brow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff