Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She looked up at Lloyd, a small smile on her lips, "Can't sleep?" She asked quietly, lightly pushing a lock of hair out of her eyes.

((Hey no worries mine isn't any better.))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd nods and looks at her. "Yeah its a bit weird having the girl I like next to me." Not to mention the thoughts that are in my head. He thinks while staring into her eyes.

(Sry so short again)

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She couldn't help but smile slightly at him, "Really? If it's that weird I can move." She sat up, edging towards the side of the bed.
((No worries, but hey, where were you for the past few days?))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd shakes his head. "No it's fine might have to get used to it if we end up sharing an Inn bed or something." He smiles and pulls her back down next to him.

(Games games and more games)

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled slightly as he pulled her down beside him. Turning slightly, she snuggled close against his side with a small sigh. "Yeah, you're right...besides, this is actually really comfortable." She let out another soft sigh as her eyes slide shut, exhaustion finally drawing her into the dark folds of sleep.

((Ah, I see. Which games? And maybe we should time skip now?))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd nods. "Just different." He rolls onto his side looking at her. "It'll be an even longer day tomorrow so we better get some sleep..." He says closing his eyes with a yawn.

(sorry its been so long my net went poof with my Router >.< Had to get a new one)

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime's eyelids fluttered lightly before opening completely, a small frown on her lips as she tried to figure out exactly what had woken her...other than the fact that she no longer felt tired. Smiling slightly, she turned her head ever so slightly to look over at Lloyd, her smile widening as she watched him sleep.
((Hey no worries! Life troubles us all sometimes! ^_^))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd had rolled over to his side his back facing her trying to give her as much room as possible it was rather comfortable and he was deep asleep snoring very lightly.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime's giggled quietly, laying back down with a smile on her face, I didn't know he snored...it's kinda cute She smiled slightly as she closed her eyes and tried to get back to sleep, it was probably going to be a very long day tomorrow.

((Agh! I'm sorry I haven't replied in so long! crying ))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
(time skip to morning)

The smell of food cooking would be the culprit of waking Lloyd. He stretched and rolled over forgetting that he and Orihime had shared a bed until his arm wraps around her scaring him out of his bed and onto the floor. Oh yeah...Orihime... He sits up and looks at her hoping he hadn't woken her up with the fall to the floor.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime squeaked in surprise as a loud thud made her sit up, looking around to find out what happened. "Lloyd? Why...why are you on the floor?" She was trying so hard not to giggle, her shoulders shaking slightly as she swung her legs off the edge of the bed.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looks at her and decides to joke. "You scooted me right off the bed." He grabs her legs gently and pulls her out of the bed into his lap. "Here I was just laying in my bed minding my own business when next thing I know I'm on the floor."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She landed on his lap, and giggled quietly, "I figured it was only fair, your snoring woke me up hours ago." She teased, grinning at him. Resting her head lightly on his shoulder she sighed quietly, "Until you fell out of the bed, did you at least get some sleep?"

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd nods and smiles. "Yup plenty. How about you...you know with my snoring and all?"Man mom's cooking smells wonderful... He thinks to himself.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime pulled away and stood up, turning to offer a hand up to Lloyd, "Actually, I thought your snoring was kinda cute. It wasn't that loud anyways." She smiled at him, and started to say something else only to be interrupted by her stomach snarled loudly, causing her to blush.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff