Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User Image He moves his head closer. Inside he kept saying just do it the worst that happens is. She pushes me away and slaps me right? Maybe hates me for a while. No she likes me I can feel it.
Suddenly he kisses her gently on the lips pulling her closer.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Her eyes widened slightly for a moment as he kissed her, her heart stuttering a few moments before picking up. Her eyes slid shut, her arms slipping around his neck as she simply allowed her instincts to take over. Her body shifted slightly, guided closer to him by his arms pulling her in.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd relaxes into the kiss then pulls away and opens his eyes. They seemed to shine a bit. He didn't know how to express what he felt towards her so just sat there staring into her eyes.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Her eyes opened as he pulled away, a soft sigh passing her lips as they shaped into a smile that seemed to light up her entire face. She just lay there in his arms, gazing into his eyes. If he said anything, she wasn't sure she could speak...her heart seemed to have jumped up to her throat.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd just smiles and rests his forehead on hers. "Maybe we should just say we are a couple?" He suggests not sure how to properly ask her to date him.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled at him, tilting her head slightly so her lips met his for only a few seconds before she pulled away, her eyes practically glowing, "Yeah, definitely." She breathed, smiling at him.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd smiles at her approval and kisses her again then lays on his back staring at the ceiling. "Funny how accidents lead to good things happening."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She giggled quietly and lays her head on his shoulder, staring up at the ceiling, a smile on her lips."Which accident are you referring to?" She asked quietly, raising herself up so her hair cascaded around her, her eyes meeting his as a playful smile danced across her lips, "The one where you blew yourself up?" She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his nose, "Good things indeed!" She grinned down at him.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd chuckles and nods. "The one where I blew up myself and the one that made me set out in the first place me blowing up this house..." He sighs and interlocks his fingers with hers. "I've been wanting to say this but your really really beautiful!"

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled slightly and rested her head on his chest again, her fingers interlocked with his, "Really? Thanks...you're really really handsome." She looked up at him, the smile on her lips widening slightly.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd smiles and looks at the door. He could hear his parents talking to each other about Orihime and a Seer that had talked to them in one of the towns they had been stopped at for a while.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image "Something wrong?" She muttered quietly, looking over at the door. Her ears weren't quite as sharp as Lloyd's...that coupled with the fact that she was pleasantly drowsy meant that she couldn't hear anything more than a slight murmur through the door.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looks at her and shakes his head. "No not particularly my parents are discussing something out there." He looks at her. "Not sure but it might be about you but who cares lets get to sleep."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled slightly and snuggled closer against him, "Yeah, good idea." She muttered quietly, closing her eyes and sighing quietly.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd closes his eyes lets out a sigh of relief and tries to get to sleep but it felt so weird to sleep next to Orihime.

(Ack sorry its short)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces