Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She laughed warmly "Sorry...about what? Your parents are awesome!" She grinned over at Lloyd, not at all upset or offended by his parents constant jokes and teasing about them being a couple. She only wished their jokes were the truth...

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looks at his parents and then stretches and yawns. It was quite a long day for him and Orihime between Kobold's rain and wolves.
Leona looks at them. "Lloyd show Orihime to your room I'm sure you two are tired and we will have a long day of travel tomorrow so you should get some rest."
Lloyd nods and helps Orihime up and leads her out the room.
"Now don't keep her up all night Lloyd!" They would hear his father say making Lloyd's whole face turn red.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She couldn't help it, this time her face went slightly red. "Jeez, do your parents have a limit?" She breathed, following him inside. She took a few deep breaths to make the redness go away, looking around at the repaired house so she had an excuse not to look at Lloyd.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd shrugs. "They are just excited." He shows her his room which had a medium sized bed as well as a bookshelf lined with books on fire magic. On his bed was a few pairs of clothes. "After all it isn't often that your son brings home a girl when your living this far from civilization."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She sighed quietly, she could understand that one. She sat down on the end of the bed, a small smile on her lips, as she looked up at him, "So, where do I sleep?" She figured that would throw him, after all there was only one bed in the room. She was willing to share, but she had a feeling he might be a little embarrassed at that.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd smiles. "On the bed of course." He sits next to her. "And I'll sleep on the floor." He looks at the ground. "What a long day..." He turned back to her. Jeez what a long day and she's so beautiful I kinda wanna kiss her. He thinks.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled up at him "You don't have to sleep on the floor you know..." She murmured as she stood up and took a couple steps forward, tilting her head back slightly so she was looking at his face. Wow, he's so nice...How would he react if I tried to kiss him?

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looked at her and smiled. "Well we could sleep in the bed together but..." He thinks for a second. "Are you comfortable sleeping next to someone? I've never done it."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She just sighed slightly, a small smile still on her lips, "I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't comfortable with it." She sat back down on the bed, and patted the bed beside her, "Really, I don't mind. Besides, it's not fair to make you sleep on the floor."

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd lets himself fall back and lets out a content sigh before patting the spot next to him. "Come here so I can "warm" you up." He says gently wanting to hold her again.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled and leaned back onto the bed beside him, smiling over at him as she shifted so her head was resting on his shoulder.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd blushes a bit but gently wraps his arm around her back and pulls her a bit closer rubbing her back. "I just don't hope the parents don't come in and make a big scene of it later." He says looking into her eyes.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled slightly, "Well, they seem like the type to stay out of your room. Besides, how much of a scene could they possibly make?" She sighed quietly as she closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder again.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looks at her and shrugs. "They'd figure some way to do it." He scooted a bit closer inside he kept picturing him kissing her gently on the lips and her just loving it.

(Such innocent love >.< )

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled at him, trying hard not to imagine the jokes that would ensue. Instead, her mind kept drifting to kissing him, her heart fluttered a little bit as she watched his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff