Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looks at her and shrugs. "I'm not exactly sure myself." He states then watches his mom and dad again who were busy returning things to how they were including his clothes.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled slightly in amusement as she watched Lloyd's parents fix everything. "Should we ask your parents? Or just leave it be for now?" Her voice was quiet as she watched.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd shrugs. "They will probably tell us eventually." He sat down on a rebuilt bench and patted the seat next him. "I hope one day I'm as strong as both of them together."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She looked at him as she sat down quietly, a small smile touching her lips "I'm sure you will be, as long as you can get a handle on the explosion thing." She said it in a quiet soft voice, trying to convey that she wasn't teasing him, but rather pointing out the one thing she figured he needed to work on.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd nods agreeing with her one hundred percent as the roof flew back together over them. "Ever since my contract with the Soul I've tried to master it but as you can tell its to no avail."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled slightly, "That can't be completely true, or you wouldn't be here. You can heat your weapon, and transmute it...using fire, so you must have some form of control." She murmured quietly, reaching over to place her hand on his, raising her head so their eyes met.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looks at her and smiles. "Thanks but that's another type of magic all together. I can't focus the fire into what I want like mom can, but then again she's an elementalist." He looks to his mom. My dad has no magic blood in him but together the two can conquer any sort of problem that arises."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime's smile widened slightly, "I'm sure it's all a matter of practice and concentration. Besides, if it's a contract, have you ever simply asked the spirit to do something?" Her voice was still quiet, a slight musing tone entering it as she spoke.

((Good morning))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looks at the ground. "That's how anyone that can use magic does so." He looks at her. "We must be a host for the Souls that we make a contract with."
Leona enters. "And we must always ask them for the permission to use them. Lloyd's Soul of Fire is a particularly strong soul that doesn't like to help in anyway unless it involves bloodshed."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image A small sigh passed her lips, "That makes sense..." A small smile touched her lips, "Then my grandmother was right, what I do isn't magic...it's more of an alteration of energy..." She mused quietly as she looked at the now completely fixed house, it looked like something out of a fairy-tale.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Leona nods."Different magic requires different things." She looks out the rebuilt window. "Alchemy for one is just a changing on one item to another or forming an item together with the needed materials." She looks at Orihime.
Lloyd looks at her as well. "Elemental magic requires speaking and asking of elementals that we formed a pack with. While healing in your case is either a transfer of wounds from one body to another or using a mass amount of ones energy to do it."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She smiled slightly, "Grandma thought that it was a combination of altering energy in my body, use of energy from the body of the one I'm healing...and use of ambient energy in the surroundings...although my little vanishing act has-had her confused. She figured it was still something to do with the energy in my body..."

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looks at her and nods. "Or it could just be you putting up a barrier that doesn't allow anyone to see inside it..." He suggests.
His mom new to the disappearing and healing act seems much surprised and examines Orihime closely again.
"So my Boy is dating a cleric...That's nice." His father says stepping in from the other room.
Lloyd blushes. "We are not dating!"

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Her cheeks flushed slightly under Leona's scrutiny, and strangely cleared at the Father's comment. She looked over at Leona, "See something interesting?" She smiled at her, trying to show that she meant no offense by the question.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looks at his mom curious as well.
"Just inspecting the girl that my son has in his eyes." Leona says to answer Orihime's question.
Lloyd groans and looks at Orihime. "Sorry..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces