Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

I'd like to give a Warm Welcome all you random readers. This RP is a Fantasy Medieval Rp Which may or may not have Lots of Romance and Maybe Some Silliness. AND JUST MAYBE some entrails flying around JK JK.

But an even better Welcome to Lethaline whom I'll be Rping with now.

Okay now for the serious.

Name:
Bio:
Weapons:
Magic/Abilities:
Appearance:
My Owner:

Beloved Lunatic

Characters!

Name: Lloyd Itari
Sex: Male
Bio: Lloyd is a Hermit Magic Spear man. He was raised to be loving and gentle to women, yet tough enough to watch over the ones he loved. After being raised by his Father a Knight and his Mother a Mage he left to live his own life.
Weapons: A Spear or Polearm
Magic/Abilities: Slight Alchemy. Ability to change his Spear to Pole Arm and Vice Versa. He Has some control over the Element of Fire but not so much that he can utilize it all the time.
Likes: The girls Oh the Girls. A Good challenge. Playing with Fire.
Dislikes: Aggrivating people.
Appearance:User Image
My Owner: Quiet-Lost-One
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Orihime Yutaro
Sex: Female
Bio: Raised by her blind Grandmother, who just so happened to be a seer, she has had little to no contact with other people and therefor tends to be a little skittish. When she was 16, her grandmother gave her one last piece of advice, and set out into the forest. Orihime hasn't seen her since, but as per her Grandmother's last words, she trained diligently and at the age of 18, set out into the world from her sheltered little cottage, to face what could only be considered as the frightening unknown.
Weapons: A bow and a small dagger hidden in her right boot.
Magic/Abilities: She can temporarily turn herself invisible (Only 30 seconds at a time) and has moderate healing abilities centered around wounds.
Dislikes: Rudeness, loud crowded places, darkness
Appearance:
User Image
((Ignore the wings please!))
My Owner: Lethaline

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageDay: Three hundred.

Fire is very very very volatile. As of today I shall move location again in search of a new home as I have burned this one in half.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd sighed and looked around at his ash covered house with a smoldering tree laying in the middle of the room. The night before he had been "Experimenting" with fire and once again caused a small explosion causing his house to be engulfed in the fire. The young man looks at his journal and then picks it up stuffing it into his bag that was also filled with various herbs and the little food he saved from the fire. With one last glance he sets out to find home again.
Two days pass. Now Lloyd was wandering the plains a few miles from his old residence and without an incident he was feeling good and decides to start practicing his fire control as well as his spear fighting. During the practice he accidentally hits the ground with the tip of his spear causing a volatile explosion sending him off into the distance quite some ways from where he was.

(Sadly I must leave for the night as it is 11pm here. I'll be back tomorrow so feel free to post and I'll post again asap)

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime sighed as she locked the door behind her, tucking the key into the flower pot sitting on the outside window sill. In accordance with what her grandmother had told her, she was leaving home exactly 3 months after her 18th birthday, and heading directly west, out into the plains. As she walked through the forest, past the familiar frog infested ponds and tall ancient oak trees, she couldn't help the tears that slid down her pale face. She knew it was necessary, but that didn't stop her from mourning the loss of the only home she had ever known.

Two days had passed since that and she was now walking through tall waving grass, the sun beating down on her as she walked through the plains. Her mind was wandering, remembering her grandmother when quite suddenly she saw an explosion rather closer than she thought anyone should have been. A small gasp passed her lips as she raced towards the man she had seen hit the ground, certain that he would be injured from such an explosion, and the resulting flight.

She slowed to a stop as she got close enough to see the man, "Ex-excuse me...are...are you alright?" She called to the man, her voice soft and sweet.

((Hey, np! Hope this is an okay first post! ^_^))

Beloved Lunatic

(out beats mine >.< wink

User ImageLloyd laid there for a little till he heard a quiet voice calling to him. He groans and opens his eyes to see what he thought was one of God's angels.
"I'm not ready to die yet." He croaked yet at the same time in a joking manner. He then smiled and quickly sat up and stretched his slightly soar body. "Yes ma'am I am okay." He says looking back at her. "Happens all the time." He continues to say as he scans the horizon for his initial point of launch.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She stared at him in amazement. This guy was insane! He had just gotten launched by an explosion and taken a pretty hard landing, he was just standing up and stretching as though it was nothing. As he was clearly looking for where he had started off, she took a step forward and tapped him on the shoulder timidly,

"Um...the explosion was a little ways off in that direction." She murmured quietly, point off towards where she had seen the explosion.

((Loved the journal entry in your first post, btw! ^_^))

Beloved Lunatic

(Thanks You'll see many more. I like to keep a random journal on Adventure type rps it add some silliness and gives others a small insight on what my character thinks about when I don't say that he thinks about it. ^.^)

User ImageHe looks to where to the girl was pointing then looks back up at her. There would have been no telling that that was the direction he had come from as no signs of the explosion was left.
"Thank you Miss you really are an Angel." Lloyd says before gently laughing and getting to his feet. He takes a quick glance at her. "Thank you again for your concern." He takes a few steps then turns to look at her with his Emerald Green colored eyes. "Do you by any chance know where the nearest settlement to here is?"

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime smiled slightly when he said she was an angel, and blinked slightly when he asked about the nearest settlement. "Um, no...I'm sorry, I have no idea..." she looked at him, a small frown touching her lips as her grandmother's parting words rang in her ears- "Three months after your 18th birthday, leave the cottage and walk west out onto the plains. You'll know when to stop walking." her grandmother then winked, turned and hitched her bag up on her shoulder before walking off into the trees.

She raised her head to meet his emerald green eyes with her grey eyes, she hadn't understood her grandmother's instructions at the time...but now she was amazed to find that they made sense. "Um, mister? Do-do you mind if I travel with you for a while?"

((Silliness indeed! That's a great idea!))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image Lloyd looked a bit down when she didn't know where the closest settlement was. With a Sigh he said "Thank you." Then turned to leave till the young woman asked if she could travel with him. He turned and looked at her. She to looked like she was in search of something and him being a Hermit kind of longed for some companionship. He nods. "Yeah sure your welcome to. But if I may ask what is it that you search for?"

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime smiled quickly when he said that she could travel with him, and took a few steps forward, only to stop when he asked what she was searching for. "I'm not sure..." She gave an apologetic smile as she spoke, to be honest she hadn't even wanted to leave the cottage.

"If we're going to be traveling together...um, I'm Orihime...do you, mind telling me your name?" She smiled warmly at the guy she was going to be traveling with, and a sudden thought struck her. On nothing more than her grandmother's word, she had left the only home she ever knew and walked out into only god knows what, just to find herself asking to travel with someone she didn't even know!

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageLloyd bows gently to the girl takes her hand and kisses it before looking up at her. "The Hermit Magic Spear man Lloyd at your Service Ma'am." He then stands straight and smiles. "I just recently blew up my old house during practice much like a few moments ago and so I'm on a search for a new one and maybe some adventure." He lets her hand go and smiles turning around. "Well lets go Collect my things then Hopefully they didn't get blown away like I did."

(Yay silly guy meets shyish girl.)

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Orihime's cheeks flushed slightly when he kissed her hand, and giggled quietly when he mentioned blowing up his last house...at least travelling with him wouldn't be boring! She sprang forward to walk beside him as they started off towards where she had seen the explosion, and the most likely spot to find his belongings...unless they were blow in every direction like he was launched away. Lloyd...he seems friendly enough...if a little eccentric...why did he ask what I was searching for, I wonder...

She spaced out as they walked, her mind wandering through all of her memories of her Grandmother...trying to figure out why she ad sent Orihime out into the middle of nowhere like this.

((Hehehe, this is going to be very interesting!))

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageWhen they finally reach the explosion point he looks around. His pack had moved a good ten yards from where it was and his spear was stuck in the dirt which had been super heated into rock.
"Argh! Not again!" He says running over to the spear and pulling and kicking at it. He looks at Orihime "We might be here a while...It seems I've managed to get my spear stuck..." He says while thinking 'Again' and walking to collect his bag.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She sighed and nodded, sitting down on the ground and wrapped her arms around her knees. Orihime rested her chin on her knees, and watched as he tried to remove his spear which was firmly stuck in the rock. A small sigh passed her lips, and a single tear rolled down her cheek as she thought about her life before...when she lived at the cottage with her grandmother...when everything was perfect. She hadn't been worried about anything, she didn't need to worry about anything. Now...where was she going? Why was she even out here, in the middle of nowhere with a guy she barely knew?

She shook herself slightly, a small frown on her lips as she chided herself on dwelling on the past. It does no good! Maybe this guy needs some help? That's right, keep busy and just don't think about it! She bounced lightly to her feet and wiped the tear off her face, "Umm, do you need some help?"

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageLloyd was busy looking through his bag of stuff when she asks him for help making him jump a little. He looks at her and smiles. "Only if your a better Alchemist then I am. Which wouldn't be to hard..." He states plainly as he kneels at the rock then starts running his fingers over the surface looking for any faults. He starts again at digging through his bag and then sighs turning back to pulling and kicking at the spear cause he didn't pack the proper supplies for this sort of accident.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff