Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Dabbler

Adam nodded a bit. "Sounds fun." He said with a small smile. "I've got an element control class so I'll see you for lunch." He just headed off to his next class. It was teaching how to control water, so it was definitely interesting to him.

Colin and Nick were working on their project. This class was kind of a fun class since it was hands on. It definitely helped for Nick that the teacher was hot. He was enjoying the class already.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zurina smiled and nodded some. She watched him go off. She wasn't really sure what to do with herself until lunch. Since her next class wasn't until after. She sighed some. She just started taking a walk around campus. Hopefully she could learn where things were a bit better.

Fenella was going around and helping people where it was needed. As a professor she was supposed to dress professionally. But since she was getting greasy and messing around with electronics all day, she almost never dressed professionally. She was normally in jeans or jean shorts and a tee shirt.

Witty Dabbler

Nick ended up raising his hand to call Fenella over for help with one of the transmitters. Although he didn't really need much help. He just wanted a chance to talk to her. Colin just finished working on the transmitter and started messing around with it to see how it worked. He was one of the first people to finish putting it together.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fenella went over to help Nick. She was happy to help anyone who needed it. Since when you were first starting out with gadgets it could be a bit hard. Since some people weren't all that handy. She knew things would be harder for some people. So she normally just judged people off themselves and not against others, since it was just a beginners class. She was harder in her upper classes.

Witty Dabbler

When the class was over Colin left with Nick. He definitely enjoyed the class since it was something he was good at. Nick was kind of trying to think of ways to get with the teacher. He didn't think it'd actually happen though.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fenella had no idea that Nick was into her. She didn't tend to catch on to things like that. Especially when she was in class since she just got so into all the technological stuff. She was always caught up in it. She found it fun and exciting. So she didn't notice much about what the students were thinking if it wasn't class based.

Witty Dabbler

When class was over, the room started to clear out. Colin was going to leave with Nick so he just packed up his bag. Nick got his book. "I'll catch up with you later." He said simply. Colin just nodded and left without Nick. Nick waited for everyone to leave the class room. "So what's the policy on teachers dating students?" He asked curiously, with a small smirk. He figured he'd just go for it.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fenella hadn't quite noticed anyone was sticking around on purpose, since she was cleaning stuff up. Although she noticed Nick as he came up to her. However she was taken aback by what he asked, and looked really confused. "I... um.... excuse me?" She clearly wasn't even sure what to say to that.

Witty Dabbler

Nick smiled weakly when Finella spoke. "The policy on students and teachers dating." He said simply. "Is it allowed?" He could tell she wasn't quite sure what to think.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fenella still looked rather confused. "Um... I think it's only against policy to date a student in your classes." She said simply. She really wasn't sure exactly why he was asking. Was he thinking he wanted to date her? She really didn't know how she felt about that idea. Besides he was in a class with her so that probably shouldn't happen.

Witty Dabbler

Nick nodded a bit when Fenella spoke. It probably would be frowned upon if they dated while he was in her class. He didn't think it'd be a big deal though. "What if they didn't find out until I was out of your class. Would you consider going out with me?" It's not like there was a big age difference.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fenella looked a bit shocked. She started shaking her head when he spoke. "What? No... do you not understand what kind of school this is? There are no secrets... we have mind readers all over the place." She was clearly a bit frazzled by the idea of it.

Witty Dabbler

Nick frowned a bit when Fenella said no. It was a little disappointing, but he wasn't going to force it. "Maybe once the semester's over then." He said simply with a nod. He didn't want her to lose her job, but he'd keep trying.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fenella blinked when he said maybe once the semester was over. She seemed a bit surprised by that. He was persistent that was for sure. She nodded slightly. She wasn't sure what to think about all of this clearly. She had never been in a situation like this.

Witty Dabbler

Nick grinned slightly when Fenella nodded. At least he got a yes, even if it was going to be a while before he actually got to be with her. He'd probably keep trying but if it didn't work out at least he had the end of the semester to look forward to. "I will talk to you later then." He said simply before leaving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff