Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mechanical Comrade

22,600 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
x

โ–ทxโ–ทxโ–ทxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐“๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ณ๐“ฒ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—xโ—xโ—
She's resplendent, so confidentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I realise, I'm hypnotized xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now as you wade through shadows that live in your heart
        You'll find the light that leads on
        Cause I see you for you and your beautiful stars
        So take my hand, don't let go

He had never seen it?
        With the thought came a fleeting moment of excitement that she quickly suppressed, looking back to the flames that now were almost all their normal yellow colour against the crackling wood
        She looked down to the stone in her hand, it was too big for her to fully close her fingers around, and she placed it into her own jacket, tucking it away safely
        "Well um... Potassium is a reactive element pretty commonly found in rocks but.. not usually as much as they are here... It burns pretty easily but doesn't really react without ether... Lots of compounds turn fire different colours.. like copper turns fire bright green."
        She smiled a little with the explanation, placing a hand to her coat where she had pulled the flask from
        "All I had was this... but it produces the same effect for the most part, Alcohol reacts with potassium, and the combination of it reacts with large amounts of heat and produces a gas that the flame feeds off of and changes its colour... Just a little trick I guess."
        Her shoulders dropped slowly, as she looked back into the fire
        "If I had any of my old science texts i could give them to you to read over. But they're probably ash by now too."

I've seen the darkness in the light
        The kind of blue that leaves you lost and blind
        The only thing that's black and white
        Is that you don't have to walk alone this time

| Morning | Mid-Day| Evening | Night |

Aged Bookworm

7,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Loveless immediately produced a journal, seemingly new in appearance, and began to write notes during Akeiru's explanation.

Finally, he would finish and look up at Akeiru, his grey eyes full of wonder and eagerness to learn more. "Thank you for that, Akeiru. And even if there are no texts for me to look at, I'm more than satisfied learning from you." He would smile slightly, looking directly at Akeiru. "In exchange, I'll teach you some magic and other techniques. How about it?" His face was full of excitement now.

Mechanical Comrade

22,600 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100

x
x

โ–ทxโ–ทxโ–ทxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐“๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ณ๐“ฒ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—xโ—xโ—

Akeiru nodded slowly, warming up to the idea quickly "I would like that.. yes." She said, her voice soft as she looked around the area slowly. It was calm, and quiet, and she almost felt at ease for the first time in a very long time. Like she could even drift to sleep if she had lay herself down, but she shook herself out of the haze and pushed herself up with some effort
        "I'm going to take a walk if you don't mind... I won't go far, I just need to stretch a bit." She said. though it was only half a lie. her mind compulsively telling her to check the eerily quiet perimeter.
        She barely waited for an answer before putting her hands in her pockets and disappearing within the treeline.

She liked the night air against her face, even if it was cold from the mountains they were close to, it was refreshing. though she found her mind wandering often back to her conversations with Loveless, suddenly unsure of herself, and she felt uncomfortable with the thought of being so close to anyone again, Friendly or otherwise. Though she supposed giving him a chance wouldn't be so bad, nobody had ever asked her about anything she could easily explain, or allowed her to talk of her passions. Not that she was much able to at home anyway, since most of her passions would see her straight to the gallows.
        Her thoughts, and the sound of her own footsteps crunching leaves and sticks beneath her masked the sound of the other body walking in the shadows behind her, looming much taller than her own frame.

It stalked her, for many more feet before she felt herself grabbed, before she could react the breath was knocked from her as she was slammed against a sturdy tree; and she gasped for air, clutching her chest in surprise, unable to focus on the man now in front of her that grabbed her roughly by the shoulder and slammed her back against the tree yet again, pinning her there.

"I remember you with more fight in you, Suka."

The voice hit her her like she had fallen into a frozen pond, her blood turning to ice and her face paling as she looked up at the taller man, As handsome as she remembered and she hated him for it, she suddenly thought, his hair well kept and an amber brown colour aside from the whitened patch that fell to one side of his fine boned face. He was cloaked in the blue and gold of his house colours and his clothes fine like any nobles would be, made of silks and fine wool, all of the things she missed herself, becoming painfully aware of her bloodied, ripped clothing
        She parted her lips to speak, but nothing would slip out, her throat dry of every word she knew, and he only grinned at the look of fear she couldn't seem to wipe off
        "Let go" She whispered, letting the only thing that could come out, out.
        "And give you up again? Never."
        She suddenly felt incredibly ill. Ready to lean over and wretch all over his expensive boots at the mere thought of it, but held the contents of her stomach in, hardening her gaze, and he laughed; a cruel, cold laugh.
        "Oh aren't you precious, Suka! It's really too bad you wont even make it home to see your family again... IT would be if they were alive anyway."
        Her eyes widened only slightly, Knowing exactly what he meant by the taunt, and she supposed she knew deep down it was only a matter of time before they tried her father for hiding a mage.
        She felt numb, her mind so focused on the new information that she didn't notice the blade he drew from his belt, pushing her shoulder back harder against the tree and driving the blade with his other into her stomach, a grin on his face that he lost when he felt it stick into something hard, but not bone.. Wood.
        His motion had attracted her attention, and she seemed just as confused, the knife tearing through her coat and her sweater but she felt no pain, no hot rush of blood...
        He pulled the knife out to look himself, still holding her firmly, but she used his bewilderment to her advantage, bringing her knee up hard between his legs and pushing him away when he cried out and fell from the pain that surged through him

She knew it wouldn't be long before he got up again, and he had already started to push himself up after her the moment she bolted back towards the camp, How far had she gone from it, she wondered? her sense of direction impaired from her fear of her pursuer.
        His long legs made him faster, and he lunged at her, grabbing her ankle and she screeched as she fell, slamming against the ground and scraping her cheek badly enough that she felt the blood drip down her face from under her eye, dazing her, but she kicked out desperately, feeling her boot make contact with something enough that he loosened his grip, yelling at her in her native tongue but words she never bothered to process as she scrambled to her feet, running again, stumbling and nearly tripping over roots sticking up out of the forest floor, and breaking into the clearing where the camp was and nearly collapsing at the sight of loveless, though before she could feel the fleeting joy, she was grabbed again from behind with such force that she heard the stitches in her coat begin to split; the man giving no attention to loveless as he slammed her against a tree once again, her bleeding cheek hitting the wood hard and scraping further, and she saw bright stars in her vision; groaning with the pain it caused her, taking a clumsy step back and falling onto her rear as she put out a hand like she were pleading with the still approaching man to stop

Aged Bookworm

7,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Loveless heard a loud commotion towards the direction Akeiru went, and as he got up to investigate, Akeiru would come crashing through, and a tall man would throw her into a tree.

Without even a thought, Loveless was already by Akeiru's side, holding one hand over her head, healing her wounds and the other hand holding her up and keeping her head upright. His face was right in front of Akeiru's face. "Akeiru, speak to me." He noticed the rip in her clothing, an obvious stab attempt. His grey eyes swirled into black and from the middle, an oozing blazing crimson would appear in his eyes as if his anger were silently pouring out. His eyes were no longer the gentle, stormy grey, but rather a vengeful and furious crimson swirling about, as if it would devour all in its path.******

Despite the presence of another man, Loveless completely ignored him, focusing only on healing and checking on Akeiru's condition. Akeiru took the highest priority over any threat to him, and he would deal with this man afterwards.

Mechanical Comrade

22,600 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100

x
x

Her vision was hazy, but even through her muffled hearing she heard him, Speak?
        At the moment she wasn't entirely sure what it even meant and black spots came into her peripheral vision
        She murmured something incoherent, not totally sure how to form a thought let alone a full sentence, but felt herself clear ever so slightly when the throbbing on the side of her face stopped, and she groaned again softly from her pounding head, noticing his look change drasticly as her eyes began to focus again on him, looking over his face, and shaking her head slowly
        "No.." She said, her words slurred as if she had spent the whole night drinking "Don't kill him.." She whispered, only audible enough for Loveless, attempting to hold herself up without much success "Fine.. Im fine..."

The man was visibly growing impatient. Drawing the thin sword at his hip, but not holding it towards Loveless threateningly
        "Get out of the way." He said, With a rough tone, gripping the sword tight and narrowing his eyes towards Loveless.
        "You are standing in the middle of military business this is none of your concern."

Aged Bookworm

7,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Loveless continued to ignore the man, even though he clearly heard his sword being unsheathed.

Ever so slowly and gently, he would lean Akeiru up against the tree, as to avoid any strain on her.

Loveless' eyes still crimson would look at Akeiru one more time, but no anger showed. Instead, he cast a soothing and calming spell that would at least alleviate most of Akeiru's pain, and thus allowed her to watch the inevitable fight.

Slowly, Loveless would turn away from Akeiru, almost as if he did so begrudgingly.

As he turned towards the man, the night would begin to grow darker, as if something extremely sinister and evil were consuming the light. His crimson eyes glowed brightly in the darkness, and a slight smile on his face was visible.

Within his mind, endless anger and vengeance surged within, but he remained silent on the outside. Every step closer to the man would cause the darkness surrounding them to slowly grow stronger and thicker. Without warning, Loveless moved, but he moved so violently and quickly towards the man that even with a trained eye, he would not be seen. Already Loveless was holding the man by his neck with one hand, and even as the man kicked and struggled, it was already too late.

At this point, Loveless would either have tortured him to death, or just end it quickly, but Akeiru's words echoed in his mind, the only sane thought around it seemed. 'Don't kill him.' But that was fine as well, for Loveless did not intend to kill him, but rather cripple him for life.

Just as the man began to struggle from the grip on his neck, he would be released and time seemed to flow again, but for Loveless, it was as if time was standing still. Without any hesitation, he would begin the process. First, he would strike the sternum and the throat, instantly shattering it and the ribs as a result of the shock wave from the strike and his neck to torn asunder, let alone his vocal chords and muscles. Next, he would strike his collar bone so hard that even the shoulder blades would fracture all over from the impact, and following that strike he would chop at the sides which would cause his liver to explode and his kidneys to almost disintegrate and his heart be ripped to shreds. A quick strike to the elbows with his knuckles would shatter his elbow, and leave fractures all over his arms. A swift kick to the genitals would guarantee no more future generations, and his pubic bone and hips would be shattered along with a stretched out intestines. His fists now landed on the man's thighs, snapping both his femurs, and almost disintegrating the two separate pieces. A swift chop to the sides of his knees would cause his knee caps to go flying out of his legs and into the trees on opposite sides. Finally, he would once again strike the sternum to slam him down into the ground, creating a large crater in the ground. However, all these actions were done so quickly that anyone would only see the action of his neck being grabbed and then being struck to the ground.

Before the man could die from his wounds, Loveless had already cast a spell that kept the body alive, despite the lack of functioning organs in the man's body. He could no longer die unless the spell was cast off of him, and as far as Loveless was concerned, this man could have the spell active for the rest of eternity.

He would walk over to Akeiru, his eyes now fading back to the usual stormy grey but still retaining a hint of crimson from before. He would brush a stray bit of hair from her face. "Are you feeling alright?"

Mechanical Comrade

22,600 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100

x
x

Akeiru, though still incredibly dazed, nodded slowly, the pain she felt was much less, though she had begun to feel slightly nauseated as she looked slowly over to where the man lay on the ground, quite motionless, though still breathing, and she found she had very little sympathy for him as she forced herself to try to stand, pushing forward and nearly falling, holding to the tree while she stubbornly returned to her feet, her entire body shaking violently
        "I am.. Okay... Dizzy... Im fine.." She said, with a soft groan, waving a hand to Sen who whined as he watched the state of her
        "We need to um... Go..." She said, swallowing hard and stumbling over to where she had been sitting at the camp, looking around like she lost something, though she wasn't sure what, and she stood up straight again, looking over to Loveless
        "I don't know if he was the only one..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers