Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you doing here?!

Stalking you! 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 86 87 > >>

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

After a few days later Toshiro's parents investigator called. Explaining the situation. He told them that Rika's kids were beginning to realize that been getting brainwashed over the years and were starting to not trust their father anymore. The oldest child has been secretly raising money so he can move out with his sister. They were curious who their real mother is.
~~~~
Chika was awoken up to another day of Tiny waking her up. Tiny was sniffing her face. Chika yawned. "Okay. I'm awake." Chika took her and walked out of her room with her pajamas still on. She was actually started to wear the guys clothes as pajamas because her clothes aren't fitting her anymore.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro had thanked the investigator and had gotten a phone number from him for the son. He took out a cell phone he had modified to be untracable and dialed the number to call the children.
Lily yawned and walked out of her room with Bubblegum close on her heels. She smiled when she saw Chika. "Good morning Chika, you know I could get you comfortable pajamas so you don't have to wear those." Lily bit her lip slightly.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist answered on his phone, he sounded like he was tired or depress. "Hello?"
~~~~
Chika looked at Lilly and blushed. "I already tried that...my boobs won't let me fit in your shirts anymore and..." Rika walked by. "And you're taller than me! I'm so short...anyway. You're going shopping with me today! You're running out of clothes! You're a D size now!" Chika looked at her "okay..."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro took a deep breath. "Hello, I hear you're looking for someone...your mother perhaps."
Lily blinked a few times and looked at Chika. "Oh wow...you're growing out quickly then..." She turned to see Rika and smiled a little. "I'll go too, it will be fun and we can help her pick out some good stuff. That and I need a few new shirts...mine were stretched out by Chika's chest." Lily laughed a little bit.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist jumped a little when Toshiro mentioned his mom. "Yes I am. Why? How do you know that? You know her?"

Rika looked happy. "Alright. Let's go now. I'll pick up breakfast for you guys." Rika was already getting her keys.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro kept his voice calm. "Don't ask how I know but I do know her and where you can find her. I'm going to give you a town to go to and a place in that town where I will meet you and lead you to her."

Lily blinked a few times. "Um Rika...we can't go in our pajamas...give me and Chika a minute to change." She went into her room and quickly changed into a normal outfit.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist frowed a bit. "Alright. I'll meet you there."

Rika laughed a bit. "Oh oups. I nearly forgot. Let's get ready then." Chika just smiled and head to her room to get ready.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro nodded and told Twist about the park in the town where they're living. "I'll be waiting there, I have silver hair and red eyes." He hung up the phone after that.

Lily finished getting ready and walked out to wait on the others smiling a little bit. "This is going to be fun."

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist sighed. "Okay. I'll meet you there then." He hung up the phone.

After Rika saw everyone was done, she went to her car. "Now lets go." She started to drive there when everyone got inside. While she was driving she asked everyone. "So want to eat now or later? We can bring food to the others soon."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro waited for the girls to leave before going to the spot he told the guy on the other end of the phone.

Lily smiled and went to the car and got inside. She looked at Rika and frowned a bit. "Well...it is easier to shop on a full stomach. Especially if we're getting Chika alot of new clothes."

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist was already driving to the city and the place with his sister. He knew he had to leave early to get there in time since he lived in a different city.

Rika was already driving to a restaurant. ["Okay. Let's eat then." Chika looked out the window and saw the place. "We should bring food back to the others when we get back." Rika smiled. "Okay."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro knew it might be a long wait before Rika's children would arrive but he didn't mind waiting. He had his laptop so he was doing some work.

Lily looked out the window and smiled a little bit. "Yeah it would be nice to take food to them." She said then leaned close to Chika and whispered so Rika couldn't hear. "Toshiro made the call...he's in the place waiting for them." She hoped Chika knew what she was saying.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

When Twist arrived there, he was already searching for Toshiro with his sister. Twist looks like a younger version of Rika's ex husband with glasses. His sister had white long hair. She almost did look like Myth but only older. Twist approached Toshiro. He looked like he was nervous or stressed. "Excuse me? Were you the one who me?"

Chika heard Lily. For a second, she nearly forgotten what Lilly was talking about. She whispered back. "Oh right..." She got out the car. Rika followed her inside the restaurant.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro continued to wait until he saw someone approach starting to speak. He slowly stood up and nodded. "I am. You are interested in finding your mother. I have to make sure your father isn't controlling your still." Toshiro looked at the two of them.

Lily waited for Chika's answer and smiled a little. "We just have to keep Rika busy for a little while." She got out after Chika then walked into the restaraunt with the other two.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist sighed. "He is still trying but were trying to break free. It hard but were still trying. That's why we want to return to our mother to know the truth." He looked at his sister who looked mad. "I'm sick and tired of him telling what my sister should do with her life. I can't take it anymore."

Chika just smiled. "Don't worry. It's easy to do that." Chika sat down at the table and started to ask Rika for almost anything on the menu and Rika had yes to all of them. Rika loved to spend her money on others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces