Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━┈Dawn J. Salvatore┈━═☆
✬✭The Girl that is not a Boy✬✭++++++++++
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Owen Wilde

Dawn was about to stand up and say something to Dove and Owen spoke before he could. Owen stood up and towered over Dove as he spoke. "Do you want to run that s**t by me again since I am standing up. Cause I don't I heard your bullshit sitting down." Owen stepped up to Dove. Dawn lean over his seat and grabbed Owen's arm.

OOC:Owen went in brother mode

Devoted Phantom

User Image

Dove wasn't expecting Owen to be mad, and took a few steps behind "I'm happy that your brother is going to die..." she clenched her teeth, certainly afraid of Owen, but too proud to run away. "Why was the reason again? Oh, yeah... because his heart is failing... and there's no donor." She kept walking backwards, and constantly hitting against the tables around her "I hope he'll have a painful death..." she frowned at Owen scared as hell.

Owen Wilde

Owen pulled away of Dawn and stepped on to Dove. "I think you might want to shut the hell up before I make you." Dove was stepping back as Owen stepped up closer. Dove had backed her self into a table with no place to go. "I see you know little about Alex's problem. You are this running your cute little mouth and pissing me off. And that is not a smart thing to do." Dawn got up of the table and walked over to them "Owen?" Dawn said touching Owen's arm. "Calm down. It's alright. I don't think she mean anything by what she is saying. She is hurt and upset. How about we talk about the break up." Dawn Grabbed Dove's hand and lead her back to the table. "Dawn?" Owen was about to say, but didn't and just followed them back to the booth. Dawn slid in his seat and pulled Dove in before him.

OOC:N/A

Devoted Phantom

User Image

Dove followed Dawn's lead, and sat next to him, while trying to stay away from Owen. "He left me..." she murmured "he left me saying, he still liked someone..." her eyes were as red as a tomato.

Owen Wilde

Owen sat back down in his seat and watch Dawn put his arm around Dove. 'I must be crazy. Why I'm helping her. I don't even like her anymore.' Dawn thought. "I sorry to heard this. I'm new so I don't think what I say may help you or not. But what I have heard about Alex was that he is the type of guy who will fall in love with someone easily. You are a beautiful young lady. Any man should be happy that you looked their way." Dawn smiled a sweet smiled at her. 'Damn his is good. I almost believed him myself.' Owen said to his self. Dawn handed Dove a tissue as the waitress came with the drinks. Dawn turn to her and asked to a glass of unsweet tea with a lime on the side. Dawn knows that is one of Dove favorite drink.

Devoted Phantom

Dove shook her head as she blew her nose on the tissue Dawn gave her. "No, he never loved me, he never said he liked me either. " she looked at Dawn "but I love him...I want him to be mine...". After Dawn ordered a drink for Dove she tilted her head "How did you know I wanted that drink?" her voice tone was low and it looked like she was mumuring.

((Sorry there wont be fancy post 'cuz I'm on my phone ))

Owen Wilde

"Luck guess?" Dawn said. Owen looked at Dawn. 'Why do he remind me of her so much.' Owen thought. The waitress came to the table with Dove drink in her hands. "Can I get yall any thing to eat?" "A few move minutes." Owen said and she walked away. "Can yall look at the menu and talk. I would like to eat sooner then later." Dawn just looked at Owen and then at Dove. "Shall we look?" Dawn said as he was opening his menu. He flip to the Vegan section of the menu. He scan the page and glanced up at Owen and slid his hand over top of Owen's hand. "Sorry." Dawn mouthed to him. Owen just nodded locking his fingers with Dawn's.

OOC:It's all good.

Devoted Phantom

Dove observed the two "maybe I should go..."she mumured while feeling an outsider. She finished her drink and got up, and went to payed for it. Then she came back "I'm sorry I interrupted you two, I just felt... " she looked down not being able to finish her sentence. She looked at Owen "I'm sorry... I didn't meant to say those things..." with this she left

Owen Wilde

As Dove got up to left Dawn put his hand away from Owen's. Owen just nodded at her and was glad she was leaving. "It's okay. Owen was just showing me around town." Owen and Dawn watched her go. "Finally. I thought she will never leave. Sorry you got dragged in with my brother's crazy life. But you was nice to her I was surprise." Owen said. Dawn looked at Owen confuse. "What did you mean surprise?" Owen looked at him and laughed. "Really? Just be cause you are a guy do mean I can't told that Dawn are the Dawn that dated my brother last year."

Dawn mouth dropped open. "H....H....How could you tell?" Dawn could not believe Owen a person he never really talked to knew who she was. "It is not that hard to notice it. Both of you are cute, have the same full name and the same tattoo. You know the tattoo that is on your lower back." Owen smiled at Dawn as Dawn bit his bottom lip.

Devoted Phantom

Meawhile Alexander was getting ready to go outside town, with his friends. he turned off his cellphone. He knew there was always someone trying to call him whenever he was about to ride his bike.

Suddenlly Owen's phone started to ring, it was his mother. "Owen, son, please tell me you are with you brother! I've been trying to call him but he doesn't answer, no matter what." she had worry in her voice.

Owen Wilde

Owen thought Dawn biting his bottom lip was so hot. "So what are you having for lunch?" Owen asked Dawn as Owen phone buzzed. He looked at the called id before picking up. "Hey" It was his mom. "No ma'am. Alex ran of to meet his little friends. He said something about a letter. I don't know." Owen looked at Dawn who was looking down at the menu. "Is there still any thing you need?" It didn't mean to sound rude what hi was getting annoyed with this monkey in the middle s**t.

Devoted Phantom

"Letter? Oh good lord" she talked to someone who was beside her, probably Owen's father "Alright...Are you coming to dinner tonight?"
Alexander run the engines of his motorcycled, and after a while he found himself already in a big city. He headed over to the hospital, there was almost no one, in the wing he was at, so it was relativelly fast to get in. His friends stayed outside to wait for him.

((I'm going to sleep... If I dont leave now I'll sleep less than 3hours... I'll answer as soon as possible))

Owen Wilde

"Mom is every thing oh okay with Alex?" Owen heard her say something to his father and then back to him. "Dinner?" Owen paused "I really won't planning on it but if you want me to I guess I will come home." Owen hated being put on the spot. Dawn looked up of his menu to look at Owen. Owen made a sad face at Dawn and Dawn giggled. Dawn took a sip of his tea and looked back down at the menu.

OOC:It's cool...Good Night

Devoted Phantom

"H-he is fine...I hope" she said with a shaky voice, after a bit, it could be heard his parent arguing "Just stay home, you'll make feel nervous!" "He's my son, I've the right to go see him." "B-but..." "No, I'll be going now, I'll call you afterwards." there was the sound of the a big door closing. Owen's mother sighed and picked up the phone again. "Owen, if you want you can come, I just need to know if I'll be just by myself..." she still had worry in her voice.

((Mornin'.... well...bye... School... must not be late xp ))

Owen Wilde

Hearing his parents fuss about Alex pisses him off. "Mom?" Owen said trying to talk over his dad. "MOM?" He yelled this time as he heard a door slammed. Dawn looked up at him as he call the waitress over to the table. Owen sighed as his mom came back on. "Mom? Is every thing okay? What happen with dad?" Owen looked up at waitress and so did Dawn. Dawn spoke to the waitress as if he knew what Owen called her over here for. "Can we have the check please?"

She nodded him. "Okay. Calm down I am coming home now....Yes I will be home for dinner." Owen digged in his pockets looking for a 20 dollar bill and handed it to the waitress as he got up to leave. "Mom, hold on." He held out his hand for Dawn to slide out of the booth. His mom could hear him talking. "Sorry, but once again Alex's problems are effecting me. You can follow me back into town." "Sure. But is every thing okay?" Dawn said with a worried look on his face. "I don't know." Owen said as they walked to the door. "Mom. I'm back."

OOC:Welcome Back...I hope you slept good...And have a good day at school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces