Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Did someone say chocolate...

Luke kissed her and pulled her close then he leaned up next to her ear. "I want you so badly." He whispered as his warm breath brushed against her cheek and ear then he kissed just under her jaw line.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

His words sent a jolt of desire through her, her eyes shutting as a shiver traveled through her body. She jumped slightly as his lips met her skin, a wicked idea coming into her fogged up mind. "Well then Mr. Vampire." She whispered, her voice taking on a sultry tone. "You are going to have to work to get some on the first date." She teased, moving down to n** the top of his ear.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke groaned a bit as she bit his ear. "I'll do anything to please you as long as you'll please me back." He whispered softly, he was really horny, he kissed even lower down on her collar bone and softly and slowly licked her skin.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

A soft laugh left her lips, and she nibbled his ear again. "Oh... I can do that..." She muttered softly, a heated sigh leaving her lips as he licked her skin. She opened her mouth to say something, and cursed quite colorfully as the phone started to ring in the living room. Now?! The ******** guild needed her now?! "Son of a b***h." She muttered softly, the sharp sound of the phone making her head hurt. Going to kill vampires drunk, getting interrupted from what was sure to be a wild night, and all with the promise of a hang over tomorrow. ********. "I have to get that you know." She whispered in his ear.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke shook his head, he wasnt going to allow her to answer the phone. "Noo you'll just have to tell them you wernt home." He said then he started to kiss her lower, he wanted her so badly and at this point he really couldnt wait.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

"I...I really need to get that..." She muttered softly, a soft gasp leaving her lips as his lips traveled lower, her heart leaping in her chest. "They probably really need me if they are calling at this time..." She muttered, looking down at him, her faced flushed darkly. "If I dont answer they'll come to the door..."

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke just gave up and moved away letting her go get the phone.

...Gimme gimme gimme

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth gave him an apologetic and horribly embarrassed smile and quickly went into the other room, the nice buzz she had been on drifting away as fast as it had come. Damn it. She picked up the phone and all but snarled at the person, her face softening as she listened for a few moments. "I'll be right there." She whispered, putting the phone down and quickly going into her room. She immediately started gearing up with guns, and her sword.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke looked at her. "Should i just go then?" He asked as he watched her gear up with her weapons.

...Gimme gimme gimme

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth nodded her head with a soft sigh. "I'm sorry. Something big came up. I might have just gotten the damn rogue that has been killing off all the teenagers." She said, a hard tone appearing in her voice. "If I let the trail get cold, I might miss my chance. And Im not letting another innocent die."

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke nodded then he kissed her forehead. "Be safe." He whispered and like that he was gone with the night breeze.

...Gimme gimme gimme

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

"I'll try." She said softly, blinking as she was left standing there alone. Well ********. What the hell had she been thinking, trying to have a date with none other than a vampire... She groaned softly before finishing her weapon grab, and heading into the night herself, ready to kill.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke went home and laid down among the silky black and red blankets on the bed

...Gimme gimme gimme

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth spent most of the night out hunting the b*****d, and eventually got to his lair. A long and bloody two hours of battle ensued, leaving her exhausted and bloody. She left the lair at sunrise, feeling victorious, hurt, and tired. She went home, and not even bothering to check on the wounds she had obtained- it was too hard to tell what was her blood and what was the vampires- she flopped onto the bed, not caring if she got the sheets stained with blood. She fell asleep right there, spent.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke stared at the ceiling most of the night not feeling tired.

...Gimme gimme gimme

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces